Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) curse these mini satan, they are attacking Palestinian at 1-2 am. Like always, these cowards attack only when someone is sleeping. The ceasefire was a lie.

update:- a Zionist man (la) insulted prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم))

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member

I don't like what Israel is doing in Palestine but it's not because of religion: it's because I don't like that Israel is America's little colonial project in the Middle East that America is somehow completely beholden to and we send them tons of money and resources at the behest of a minority lobbying group.

I don't hate Jews though, I try not to hate anybody.  It's totally possible to think that someone is doing something wrong and not condemn an entire group of people, because I know that groups like the Neuteri Karta who are a Jewish group against the creation of the State of Israel (because it was created as a colonial project rather than being established by God) exist.

I don't trust or believe anyone who tells me that I should hate people for religious reasons.

• Advanced Member

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ousted from office, opponent Naftali Bennett takes control

Naftali Bennett, the head of a small ultranationalist party, was sworn in as Prime Minister after a narrow 60-59 vote in parliament.

But if he wants to keep the job, he will have to maintain an unwieldy coalition of parties from the political right, left and centre.

The eight parties, including a small Arab faction that is making history by sitting in the ruling coalition, are united in their opposition to Mr Netanyahu and new elections but agree on little else.

The driving force behind the coalition is Yair Lapid, a political centrist who will become prime minister in two years, if the government lasts that long.

They are likely to pursue a modest agenda that seeks to reduce tensions with the Palestinians and maintain good relations with the US without launching any major initiatives. 

Mr Bennett's speech mostly dwelled on domestic issues, but he expressed opposition to US efforts to revive Iran's nuclear deal with world powers.

“Israel will not allow Iran to arm itself with nuclear weapons,” Mr Bennett said, vowing to maintain Mr Netanyahu's confrontational policy.

“Israel will not be a party to the agreement and will continue to preserve full freedom of action.”

Mr Bennett nevertheless thanked President Joe Biden and the US for its decades of support for Israel.

Mr Netanyahu, speaking after him, vowed to return to power.

He predicted the incoming government would be weak on Iran and give in to US demands to make concessions to the Palestinians.

“If it is destined for us to be in the opposition, we will do it with our backs straight until we topple this dangerous government and return to lead the country in our way,” he said.

Mr Netanyahu, who is on trial for corruption, remains the head of the largest party in parliament and is expected to vigorously oppose the new government.

It's unclear when Mr Netanyahu will move out of the official residence.

White House congratulates new coalition government; Hamas vows to fight

Gaza's Hamas rulers said the Islamic militant group will confront the new Israeli government that is expected to take office.

Spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said: "It will not alter the way we look at the Zionist entity. It is an occupation and a colonial entity, which we should resist by force to get our rights back."

In a statement released by the White House, Mr Biden said that "Israel has no better friend than the United States," and that "the United States remains unwavering in its support for Israel's security."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-14/benjamin-netanyahu-ousted-naftali-bennett-elected/100212556

New Israeli government is just as bad as the last, says Palestinian PM

Mohammad Shtayyeh condemns Naftali Bennett’s announcements in support of Israeli settlements

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/14/naftali-bennett-israel-world-leaders-welcome

Palestinians not counting on change as Bennett replaces Netanyahu

Palestinian leaders say new Israeli PM Naftali Bennett is likely to pursue the same right-wing agenda as Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/14/palestinians-not-counting-on-change-as-bennett-replaces-netanyahu

Naftali Bennett, Israel’s new PM who is ‘more Right-wing’ than Netanyahu & anti-Palestine

Former ally of Benjamin Netanyahu, Naftali Bennett vows to block Palestinian statehood, supported annexing 60% of West Bank & once espoused 'shoot to kill' policy on Gaza border.

https://theprint.in/world/naftali-bennet-israels-new-pm-who-is-more-right-wing-than-netanyahu-anti-palestine/677527/

• Advanced Member

I'm sure that just posting on this thread has me on some sort of a Mossad list and by extension, an FBI list. Mossad puts anyone on a list who is even vaguely critical of Israel for any reason and then the FBI follows suit because the American government cows to Israel and sends them money, weapons systems, helps them with logistics, etc due to Israel being America's colonial project: that's the reason why support for Israel is a guarantee in American government-- Israel is America's way of projecting it's military power into the Middle East without having to send American troops or jets.

AIPAC thoroughly controls the US government and media, and makes sure that both of these institutions do whatever Israel wants them to do. They are largely funded by uppity Ashkenazi Zionist Jews in America that are in positions of power in media, finance, industry, and academia. Whining Jews like Alan Dershowitz who may not even practice their religion but tear their garments and say "Vhat about the HOLOCAUST?" every time Israel is criticized. Apparently "The Holocaust™" gives them the right to enforce the same kind of policies on the Palestinians, because they have obviously learned N O T H I N G from the Jewish experience in Nazi Germany back in the 30s and 40s. It nauseates me because out of every ethnic group on the planet, Jews should know exactly why what Israel is doing is a moral outrage.