Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Zainuu said:

A reality check on 'equality' in Israel:

Why as him being Palestinian study in Zionist academy in the first place. It is like a Jew studying in Nazi Germany university. 

• Forum Administrators
19 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Why as him being Palestinian study in Zionist academy in the first place. It is like a Jew studying in Nazi Germany university. 

In the second tweet he says:

I attended the Technion (in Haifa, my city)

• Forum Administrators

^ worth reading that thread. It's mostly in Arabic, I get Twitter to translate posts that are on the longer side.

Must say it is kinda funny to see the Sunnis who are anti-Shia trying to make up all sorts of weird excuses for their own inaction and Iran's support for Palestine.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

^ worth reading that thread. It's mostly in Arabic, I get Twitter to translate posts that are on the longer side.

Must say it is kinda funny to see the Sunnis who are anti-Shia trying to make up all sorts of weird excuses for their own inaction and Iran's support for Palestine.

Alhamdulillah seeing Palestinians wake up and appreciate the help from Shias and respecting the Shias. If they respect this, they surely will be victories.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

This is the man for whom Qazwini prayed in Karbala and I cannot even count how many Muslims reacted as if he was some kind of a savior. Though, his entire track record has been based on supporting violence and he supports the zionist regime completely. 

May Allah's curse be upon these  tyrants.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

What's going on here?

Kuwaiti people want to protest for Palestine but ministry of interior did not allow because of corona. According to that lady, everyone is vaccine, wearing mask and social distances but still he doesn’t want them to protest.

• Forum Administrators
4 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Kuwaiti people want to protest for Palestine but ministry of interior did not allow because of corona. According to that lady, everyone is vaccine, wearing mask and social distances but still he doesn’t want them to protest.

If there is one thing that Saddam got right it's that Kuwait belongs to Iraq.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Diaz said:

It's funny how the woman has more heart than all those men combined, to think that one of those men is even defending the minister lol. so pathetic. "we are kuwaitis our hearts are interconnected (we are one)" worst cop-out attempt of an excuse for accepting the governmental verdicts. That's the typical mentality an insect would have, follow your government without question, look out for your kind only, and forget others.

well at least they aren't tear gassing that soldier of a lady.

Edited by dragonxx
Guest epic gamer
3 hours ago, Zainuu said:

This is the man for whom Qazwini prayed in Karbala and I cannot even count how many Muslims reacted as if he was some kind of a savior. Though, his entire track record has been based on supporting violence and he supports the zionist regime completely. 

He didn't pray out of support for him and because he have bay3a to him. He thought that having biden as president was better than having trump as president. If mu3awiha and yazid were running for office, and I knew it has to be one of them, I would probably also vote for mu3awiya as damage control. That's how he's looking at it, damage control.

That's what biden has done. Imagine what trump would have done. 

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Guest epic gamer said:

He didn't pray out of support for him and because he have bay3a to him. He thought that having biden as president was better than having trump as president. If mu3awiha and yazid were running for office, and I knew it has to be one of them, I would probably also vote for mu3awiya as damage control. That's how he's looking at it, damage control.

To be honest, if I curse Yazid 1 time. I do it 10x for Muawiya.

Biden is not at all an inch different from Trump. Biden was always pro-war. He was always pro-Israel. He is also a maniac like trump but he doesn't shows off. 

And it is not at all needed from him to pray for another tyrant in order to get rid of one. 

12 minutes ago, Guest epic gamer said:

That's what biden has done. Imagine what trump would have done. 

You are getting it completely wrong. The fact of the matter is that right now Biden has done silently what Trump would also do by making noise. 

But Biden is worse because I have to explain it to you that he is bad. On the other hand, Trump is bad and everyone knows. 

Well we can keep all of this aside as right now this is a worthless topic.

• Forum Administrators

“It is extraordinary, in this denial position of the Emiratis in particular, that they have not uttered hardly a single criticism of what is happening in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories,” said Chris Doyle, director of the Council for Arab-British Understanding (CAABU).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/17/arab-states-split-for-first-time-on-refusal-to-condemn-israel-over-gaza

• Advanced Member

Gaza is currently under attack, can someone tell me what Hamas are doing? 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Zainuu said:

What exactly he prayed? What was his wording?

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Diaz said:

Gaza is currently under attack, can someone tell me what Hamas are doing? 

You can follow the below thread for the developments today:

It cannot be completely confirmed what exact damage that Hamas has done to Israel because of censorship on Israeli side.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Biden is coming to Dearborn today, and there is going to be a demonstration against Israeli aggression in Palestine today at 1:00p.m. at the Dearborn Civic Center near Michigan Ave and Greenfield Rd. Please, Please, brothers and sister if you can possibly attend, even if you have to drive, please come a show your support for our brothers and sisters who are being ethnically cleansed by the Zionist criminals. We need to be 'in his face' with this and show him that he can't keep writing a blank check to the Zionists with no consequences. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Biden is coming to Dearborn today, and there is going to be a demonstration against Israeli aggression in Palestine today at 1:00p.m. at the Dearborn Civic Center near Michigan Ave and Greenfield Rd. Please, Please, brothers and sister if you can possibly attend, even if you have to drive, please come a show your support for our brothers and sisters who are being ethnically cleansed by the Zionist criminals. We need to be 'in his face' with this and show him that he can't keep writing a blank check to the Zionists with no consequences. 

What is protesting going to do? Biden is part of the system. Even the fan boy of the liberal Muslim, Bernie Sanders masquerades as a sympathizer to filistine, yet he has voted in favor of strikes on Palestinians in the past. 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, MexicanVato said:

What is protesting going to do? Biden is part of the system. Even the fan boy of the liberal Muslim, Bernie Sanders masquerades as a sympathizer to filistine, yet he has voted in favor of strikes on Palestinians in the past. 

It would be a show of solidarity for the Palestinians. We all know Biden won't change.

But silence is always assumed to mean that 'you agree with them'.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

It would be a show of solidarity for the Palestinians. We all know Biden won't change.

I understand somewhat, but akhi I don’t Palestinians in Palestine are looking at images and articles of Dearborn protests. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Speaking of the silence, it does not necessary mean that, nor we should assume that 'you agree with them'. If people can not express their solidarity by actions and speech, then at least they can do so by their heart. I find very annoying some of the Muslims who assume that people are hypocrisy if they are silent in matter. We can not assume such a thing. 

Of course it is different if people start to opposite the Palestinian protest etc, that is clear enmity.

Edited by Abu Nur
Guest Zacariah

Iran sends millions of dollars for hamas to defend Palestinians but Palestinians don't give a [care] about Khamenei or shias.They are thanking turkey for their support instead Why should iran get involved or fight for Palestine that's stupid of them maybe under those clothing they are sons of aisha. 

Edited by notme
Language
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Speaking of the silence, it does not necessary mean that, nor we should assume that 'you agree with them'. If people can not express their solidarity by actions and speech, then at least they can do so by their heart. I find very annoying some of the Muslims who assume that people are hypocrisy if they are silent in matter. We can not assume such a thing. 

8 hours ago, MexicanVato said:

understand somewhat, but akhi I don’t Palestinians in Palestine are looking at images and articles of Dearborn protests. 

More support from around the world helps in fighting the media war. And media war is something which Israel has been winning for the last 70 years. 

It is the first time that tables are turning and I am seeing the change in narratives. 

Just think if every person in every nation would have thought the same. We would have never witnessed the support for Palestine anywhere. And we don't even know how much more awareness it has created and how many are now aware of this fact. 

The palestinian side necessarily has no media that speaks it's voice at all. All the channels are weak in this except the voice of the people themselves. Except the demonstrations. And right now also it is the protests and demonstrations only that are killing the narrative of zionists.

One more thing I saw and want to add:

• Advanced Member

Twitter is one of the best social media ever, they allowed people to talk about how Palestine are getting oppressed unlike Facebook and Instagram, they are banning people from talking about it or removing the posts.