Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Same for Bahrain.

Bahraini shias are oppressed. And they speak out. They even revolted but Bahraini regime is extremely brutal just like it's masters and friends.

27 minutes ago, Diaz said:

however, Egyptian and Jordanian are different. Even tho their govt is with Israel, their people are anti Israel. Trust me, I’ve never met any Zionist Jordanian or Egyptian.

True brother. And this is the reason they have gathered on the border right now. 

However, my comment was solely targeted towards UAE. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, starlight said:

This was 1 or 2 days back. When it was just starting.

See what's happening now. I know these Khatmals don't die easily and not much damage is recieved by them because of shelters. Iron Dome is not defending everything. Not even most of it. 

Anyways, this is what Israelis did to media in Gaza. This is what AP and AlJazeera have got for spinning narratives and telling half truth.

And @starlight, see this entire thread:

• Advanced Member

The best thing is that the Palestinians have turned down the puppets like Mahmood Abbas and right now the entire Palestine, whether within occupied territory or in West Bank or in Gaza or even in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. 

All of them have united and stood together. The objective of dividing Palestinians and then cleansing them is dead. 

Things are happening which were not seen for decades.

• Advanced Member
38 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Bahraini shias are oppressed. And they speak out. They even revolted but Bahraini regime is extremely brutal just like it's masters and friends.

Oh, I was talking about the govt of Bahrain, not its people. Sorry for the mistake.

• Advanced Member

Not sure about the tweet but the video is 100% real, let them live in fear just like how Palestinian children alway did. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Not sure about the tweet but the video is 100% real, let them live in fear just like how Palestinian children alway did. 

If they do It randomly then It is almost pointless. If they could target and hit most important targets that weakens Israel, then It will be success.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

If they do It randomly then It is almost pointless. If they could target and hit most important targets that weakens Israel, then It will be success.

Hamas launched their rockets again.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, starlight said:

May the wrath of Allah be upon the Zionists, their supporters and enablers, and those who have turned a blind eye to the oppression taking place in Palestine. 

It is rather easy to condemn the oppressors to Hell, but it is harder to understand why they behave as they do. To better understand the dilemma: imagine growing up in a family of Nazi SS officers or Daesh militants. Many Zionists in Israel, including the religious settlers, are immersed in Zionist propaganda from “cradle to grave,” so to speak. Moreover, the religious elements are told that their opponents are descendants of Amalek and that killing them is divinely commanded, equivalent to physical jihad or crusade. Additionally, one is threatened with excommunication, being declared an apostate, and consigned to Hell or damnation merely for happening upon “unapproved” sources, including ones that disagree with the group’s Zionist formulations.

One cannot expect these people to be capable of seeking out the Truth on their own, given their upbringing and environment, much less act differently. Christian Zionists, too, are immersed in exegetical arguments providing for unconditionally supporting the State of Israel, going even so far as to declare that one would be damned to Hellfire for not supporting Zionism. Extreme ideologies, even “religious” and sectarian, command unconditional obedience. And yes, like it or not, groups such as the Zionist settlers, Christian Zionists, and Daesh are religiously motivated, however distorted and/or misguided one may deem their understanding of religion. Even the Nazis understood their mission in a religiously justified context.

Religious and ideological groups simply do not allow their flocks to think critically, outside approved frameworks.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Northwest said:

, but it is harder to understand why they behave as they do. To better understand the dilemma: imagine growing up in a family of Nazi SS officers or Daesh militants. Many Zionists in Israel, including the religious settlers, are immersed in Zionist propaganda from “cradle to grave,” so to

Not buying it, sorry this is no excuse. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, starlight said:

Not buying it, sorry this is no excuse.

Yes, this is the “gut reaction” to the Zionist atrocities, but it is not really helpful in terms of understanding the Zionists. Their propaganda basically forces them to kill non-Jews and those who oppose Zionism. They are not allowed to talk to non-Jews and non-Zionists, nor seek alternative sources about their opponents. Do you expect a hardcore anti-Shia Sunni zealot to suddenly exhibit second doubts about his sources and authorities? I have met hardcore evangelical Zionists. They live in their own cocoon. Their communities are insular echo-chambers. In a religiously or ideologically motivated community one is not allowed to use critical thinking or doubt one’s sources and superiors. For the same reason professional militaries are loyal to their commanders and carry out orders without thinking. Militant Zionists and anti-Shia Sunnis act in the same manner. When a Zionist is told to murder Palestinian women and children, he has already been trained to suppress doubts and emotions, so he is a well-oiled killing machine, so to speak. I doubt he would even feel premonitions of guilt. Such never existed in his universe, that is, upbringing. The reality is a sad one.

Edited by Northwest
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Yes, this is the “gut reaction” to the Zionist atrocities, but it is not really helpful in terms of understanding the Zionists

Sorry, a person might have been raised in an abusive household and went on to become an abuser himself but that doesn't absolve him of any abuses he committed. A murderer doesn't get acquitted just because he grew up homeless on the streets witnessing violence. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, starlight said:

Sorry, a person might have been raised in an abusive household and went on to become an abuser himself but that doesn't absolve him of any abuses he committed. A murderer doesn't get acquitted just because he grew up homeless on the streets witnessing violence. 

In legal terms this is correct. Legally one is not absolved of responsibility for the consequences of one’s actions. But would an abused person even have the capacity for a conscience? He would have only known abuse and the teachings of the abuser. I think there are some flaws with the legal approach. Of course “extenuating circumstances” can be subjective and lead to a kind of relativism, but I am not so sure as to whether, say, the abuser would have had the capacity to judge a situation objectively. Ideological brainwashing can be somewhat analogous to the influence of illicit drugs, if the brainwashing is sufficiently intense and pervasive. Zionist extremists need to be rehabilitated as well as punished.

This is what the Israeli and other Zionists are brought up on:

Ethical Criticism of the Bible The Case of Divinely Mandated Genocide

And Samuel said to Saul, “. . . now therefore listen to the words of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish [paqad] the Amalekites for what they did in opposing the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey’” (1 Sam. 15:1-5). ...

That the God of Israel would punish a people for the offenses of its ancestors should come as no surprise. The Mosaic Covenant explicitly states that God will visit (paqad) the sins of earlier generations upon later ones (Exod. 20:5),17 and transgenerational punishment is a commonplace in the Deuteronomistic history.

Source

Some commentators have discussed the ethical deficiency of the commandment to exterminate all the Amalekites, especially including the command to kill children, and the presumption of collective punishment.[33][34][35][36] It has also been described as genocidal, according to genocide scholars like Norman Naimark.[37][38][39][40]

Maimonides explains that the commandment to destroy the nation of Amalek requires the Jewish people to peacefully request that they accept upon themselves the Seven Laws of Noah and pay a tax to the Jewish kingdom. Only if they refuse must they be physically killed.[44]

Theologian Charles Ellicott explains that the Amalekites were subject to cherem in the Book of Samuel for the purposes of incapacitation, due to their 'accursed' nature and the threat they posed to the commonwealth of surrounding nations.[49]

Source

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, starlight said:

@Northwest I really don't care. There are children who are being [Edited Out] in the headache and there are israelis singing and cheering on this. Nothing justifies this.

Of course it is disgusting, but as mentioned, the settlers are merely drawing literally on Jewish oral tradition and the OT. These texts, in their view, stipulate the extermination of non-Jews and non-Zionists, following the multi-generational lex talionis described in various OT scriptures (that is, the Tanakh).

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member

@Northwest I agree with your points. Same can be said for the headchoppers and people of similar mentality in the core of Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabi dominated regions. Though, it is extremely surprising that Human mind can be closed to this extent that even the killing of children is justified for them. I see a similar spring here in India amongst a lot of Hindu extremists. 

But finally, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has clarified this position in the Quran:

33:66) On the day when their faces shall be turned back into the fire, they shall say: O would that we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Apostle!

33:67) And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path;

To be very very honest, I have learnt about the Israel-Palestine conflict from intellectuals and experts who were all Jewish by origin. Some were even amongst the Holocaust survivors. I never looked up for a muslim or a chirstian in this matter.

Some of them never bought the idea of Zionism. Some were deep into it but they went beyond there circles and found that they were actually wrong.

Same has happened with many wahhabis and Hindu extremists also. 

To summarise, these few people are a proof (hujjah) or example from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) over these groups so that such groups are not left with any excuses. 

So, curse be on the child-killers, the head-choppers, the heart eaters etc. 

And on the day of judgement even a female infant child will not be forgotten. Even a fetus, murdered intentionally in the womb of a mother will not be forgotten. 

• Moderators

I read this article that you posted. I grew up in Los Angeles in the late 80's early 90s during the epidemic of street gang violence in L.A., before the city became gentrified and noone except rich people could afford to live there.

Anyway, this article reminds me exactly of the mentality of those gangs. There are only two differences. First, they identified based on gang affiliation, not religion. Second, they did not have access to billions of dollars and help from most of the government in the world. In the past, I couldn't imagine what would happen if these gangs had access to fighter jets, nuclear weapons, etc. Now I don't have to imagine, because I can see it with my own eyes. What is going on in Gaza now is exactly what would have happened. 

Even the killing of children can be justified with this mentality. I remember in those days when a child would get killed in a drive by shooting on the street. If you asked those gang members who did the shooting about this, they would simply say, 'Well we didn't try to kill that kid, they just got in the way. It was an accident'. i.e. collateral damage. Which is exactly what the Israeli military is saying today. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

What a great interview ! Thank you brother for posting. 

You almost never hear this much truth in the Western Media in the English Language.

All of you who use twitter, please re tweet this.  

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, starlight said:

"Israel will kill. It's the job of US and allies to whitewash those crimes"

This must be kept before it is removed from twitter which will likely happen.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

This must be kept before it is removed from twitter which will likely happen.

Can you download videos from Twitter? Of yes, please tell me the simplest way, preferably one that does not involve downloading another app. 

It's only a matter of time before Mohammad el-Kurd's account gets suspended. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, starlight said:

Can you download videos from Twitter? Of yes, please tell me the simplest way, preferably one that does not involve downloading another app. 

It's only a matter of time before Mohammad el-Kurd's account gets suspended. 

She's a professor at Harvard with Tenure. Her name is Ruth Wisse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Wisse

https://complit.fas.harvard.edu/people/ruth-wisse

Makes sense that she would be the 'tip of the spear' promoting the Zionist Occupier mentality in the US. Being a professor with tenure at the richest University in the world, she has many layers of immunity that protect her career. 

If I was a student at Harvard, I would definitely object to a professor who is paid by my tuition payments for spewing hate speech that is now leading to many deaths of innocent civilians as the Israeli army and their supporters are following her lead. 

At the same time, we should listen to the words of our enemies very carefully. She is basically giving you the 'whole enchilada' in this short statement. The muslims brothers and sisters who live in Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon (with one notable exception), Egypt, are constantly saying and hearing that 'Oh, Israel is too strong, we can never defeat them'. This lady, who is definitely a hardcore Zionist with inside connections in American Politics is saying, and some people will find it surprising that 

'If the war is fought on Israeli soil, 'well you know'.....

Meaning that even she knows that if it came down to a one on one fight between the Israelis and the Arabs who live in the area around Israel, it's a done deal. Israel will be defeated. She is a Zionist, and very confident in her statement that Israel will be defeated. I wish the brothers and sisters had as much confidence in themselves as the Zionists have in them. Ironic. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, starlight said:

Can you download videos from Twitter?

I do it through a downloader app. 

As I can see you don't prefer this way. But it is simple. 

This is the app i use. The app name is 'video downloader' and below is the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=video.downloader.videodownloader

For facebook and twitter you'll get plenty like this.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

If the war is fought on Israeli soil, 'well you know'.....

Meaning that even she knows that if it came down to a one on one fight between the Israelis and the Arabs who live in the area around Israel, it's a done deal. Israel will be defeated. She is a Zionist, and very confident in her statement that Israel will be defeated. I wish the brothers and sisters had as much confidence in themselves as the Zionists have in them

Actually she is trying to say (what I understood) that 'war on israeli soil' is an impossibility because the Army is not trained for 'defensive warfare'. So, Israel won't allow any battle to happen on Israeli soil. But if it happens?

I would say that if what she said is true about Israeli defence then Hamas has caught there nerve. They can achieve anything if they send Israel into a defensive position. Because there army is not designed for defensive warfare (as she said).

Also, we can analyse this by seeing how previous wars with Israel went. Israel actually is quite poor at defending itself. They only know how to attack. 

In July war with Hezbollah, they attacked with passion and came out on Lebanon with full force. But when Hezbollah responded and repulsed them with whatever they had, Israeli forces found themselves in a trap and in a defensive position. They were unable to sustain at that time so they retreated.

Same happened in Liberation of Lebanon in 2000.

Also, these are fanatic extremists and such people get influenced through heroic words, dialogues, strong speeches, fancy speeches  etc. This is the primary reason why Sayyid Hasan Nasrallah is more popular in Israel than there own politicians. He uses strong speeches and uses solid words. What he commits to do, he does that with certainty. 

From Islamic point of view we can learn how to answer Zionists from Battle of Khayber. Imam Ali (عليه السلام) used a similar language when he confronted Marhab. It is called Rajaz (Correct me if wrong). Imam Ali (عليه السلام) before the fight started said to Merhab, "And my mother has kept my name as 'Haider'." This broke the morale of Merhab and he starting retreating. 

So, when we engage with fanatics, such language plays a role. In the 2006 war also, we can recall how Sayyid Hasan made a telephonic speech in which he used strong words against Israel and to make an impact he said that, "The surprises I promised will begin starting now. At the coast of Beirut, an Israeli vessel is burning and sinking with Zionist soldiers in it."

Now, everyone was listening to this speech in Israel and people actually saw the port of Beirut when he said that and it was actually burning. 

This is the only way to confront fanatics and I see that Hamas is doing it right now. They promised to fire rockets if Al Aqsa is not left till a time. And they did it.

Dr Finkelstein even said that in a video that Sayyid Nasrallah knows how to break the apparatus of lies created by Israel and we should learn from him: