Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators
39 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

completely deceived segment of the American population

Helps explain why there is not only utter silence but actual American (Christian) support for this. The restaurant is in Bat Yam, Israel and it was sacked by local Zionists. The irony is that it is owned by a Christian Arab.

BB1gHixd.img?h=960&w=1598&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Should Israel hopefully invade they will ironically end up like Nazi Germany. Funny these Zionists are dragging innocent people out of their homes and killing them the same way Nazis did to Jews in the past.

However I do think this may very well be the spark to WW3 should the zionist aggression continue.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, dragonxx said:

Should Israel hopefully invade they will ironically end up like Nazi Germany. Funny these Zionists are dragging innocent people out of their homes and killing them the same way Nazis did to Jews in the past.

However I do think this may very well be the spark to WW3 should the zionist aggression continue.

World war against who? They are killing civilians. It's absolutely asymetrical. Any war against Israel and their allies is asymetrical.

In the other hand, the cultural war, which imo was the last hope we could have, also seem to be completely lost. You don't stand a chance against so much lies and manipulation.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Northwest said:

Democracy Now! and its guests are trying to paint Iron Dome as ineffective so as to present Israel as helpless

True what you said about Democracy now. But it is Theodore Postol thst I am talking about. He is a researcher, he has nothing to do with politics. If you feel he is biased then you can also see him exposing the OPCW scam when everyone was saying that 'Assad gassed his own people in Douma'. You can read the same what he said here at other place. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/2014/07/15/172055/an-explanation-of-the-evidence-of-weaknesses-in-the-iron-dome-defense-system/amp/

5 hours ago, Northwest said:

The Zionists, being hardcore aggressors, have been killing civilians for more than seventy years, yet their military-industrial complex remains intact. The U.S. military has been killing civilians since the eighteenth century, yet it still manages to recruit enough professional cadre to offset suicides, brain drain, and so on. Genocidal brainwashing goes a long way toward maintaining aggression; look at Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan during World War II. Zionism is arguably the quintessence of fascism, so it reflects the mentality of the aforementioned states, as well as the fascist Anglo-American Empire. Similarly, brainwashing and conditioning, including fear of Hellfire, manages to keep various sectarian extremists, including rabidly anti-Shia groups, from independently investigating and seeking out the truth about their rivals, so insularity and obscurantism tend to triumph over critical thinking and objectivity, just as fear of being labelled a “terrorist,” “extremist,” or “conspiracy theorist” keeps most modern “citizens” in line, especially in the West. Many people here like to damn Daesh and its ilk to Hellfire, yet Wahhabi–Salafi militants, like other Sunnis, typically grow up in a cocoon, are expressly forbidden from even seeking, much less reading or listening to, “unapproved” sources, and are deemed worthy of death and Hellfire merely by looking at or listening to “unapproved” sources. They are fed on hatred from the womb to the grave. So they are basically forced to become anti-Shia extremists by their environmental conditioning, and cannot necessarily be expected to think or act freely. Zionism involves similar group dynamics, like other radical ideologies.

This is a generalisation which I accept. But maybe you missed out one thing. Aggressors survive not because of there brutalities but because of there changing faces and there changing of narratives.

Like you see the British Empire is the best example of this. They were brutal colonisers, imperialists, oppressors and they committed horrific crimes against people of different region. Yet they are accept in civilized societies and the countries they ruled over, regard them a lot till day. I read one quote in the name of Churchill (I don't know if he said that): "History will always be good to us because we are writing it." 

After all what the Britishers did, they are still regarded and are still a super-power not because of aggression but because of spinning the narratives, building up mindsets and changing faces. They were imperialists but called themselves 'Spreader of Democracy' etc.

Every aggressor is like that. There empire stands on the propaganda they do and not on the aggression. As you yourself explained. I believe that the end of Israel is near because all such narratives seem to be collapsing for the Zionists right now. They can bomb Gaza for a week but they cannot be excused for such crimes now.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Uni Student said:

Israel now facing rocket attacks from Lebanon and Syria

Israel military (la) killed one Lebanese young man because he was protesting. Inshallah Syria and Hezbollah launch all their rocket on these losers (la)

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member

apart from posting on social media and donations, are there other ways one can help them in their limited capacity? if so, please share so we can do more to help. 

• Advanced Member

This is really unusual. Why on earth would Israel do this? All of this chaos and international hatred for them because they just had to attack Al-Quds at the end of Ramadan. Are they really that stupid and we were taking them way too seriously? Or are they scheming something and they know that they will come out on top once all of the dust is settled? That this is a small hit for a big win?

I personally cannot see Israel going down unless the Imam s.a takes them down, how do you really see this playing out without him? All the Arab countries will unite and take them down? Not a chance.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

Israel military (la) killed one Lebanese young man because he was protesting. Inshallah Syria and Hezbollah launch all their rocket on these losers (la)

I’ve edited this post twice because I wasn’t sure about the news, These losers (la) killed one Lebanese protestor and one man from the resistance. May they Rest In Peace. 

3 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

I personally cannot see Israel going down unless the Imam s.a takes them down, how do you really see this playing out without him? All the Arab countries will unite and take them down? Not a chance.

That’s what I believe as well, no way we can win without imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

personally cannot see Israel going down unless the Imam s.a takes them down, how do you really see this playing out without him? All the Arab countries will unite and take them down?

My conviction says that it is Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) who is taking them down. 

Imam is in ghayba, it doesn't mean Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is not aware of our affairs or cannot help us.

Remember the hadith which says that, "Imam al Mehdi's imamate will be like sun behind the clouds. Though, it is hidden but light still reaches the people.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

All the Arab countries will unite and take them down?

Not all Arab countries. Anyways they are coward normalizers and thugs. They are worried only about themselves. An aggressor itself cannot take side of an oppressed.

Read this below about some arabs:

http://en.ypagency.net/220535/

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

I personally cannot see Israel going down unless the Imam s.a takes them down, how do you really see this playing out without him?

The Zionist entity will be removed *BEFORE* Imam az-Zaman (a) returns...this is a part of the 'End Times' prophecies

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Triggered said:

apart from posting on social media and donations, are there other ways one can help them in their limited capacity?

This would be enough brother. The reason being that we just need to turn down those Hasbara Israeli trolls and the media propaganda. This is most important right now.

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

Why on earth would Israel do this? All of this chaos and international hatred for them because they just had to attack Al-Quds at the end of Ramadan. Are they really that stupid and we were taking them way too seriously?

I think your answer is in this thread:

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, guest 2025 said:

This is really unusual. Why on earth would Israel do this? All of this chaos and international hatred for them because they just had to attack Al-Quds at the end of Ramadan. Are they really that stupid and we were taking them way too seriously? Or are they scheming something and they know that they will come out on top once all of the dust is settled? That this is a small hit for a big win?

Agreed. They are getting so much backlash either they really are stupid and cocky or theres a bigger thing being schemed. Israel will not be losing any wars until the Imam's return. Arab countries are either in the palm of America, or they are too disorganized and at each others throats to be able to defeat Israel, especially if the West throws its full support behind Israel. Israel doubled its size in six days while taking on 3 countries.

• Advanced Member

The Grand Ayatollah Sistani issues statement following current situation in Occupied Palestine

May 12, 2021/in EDITOR'S CHOICEFeaturedMiddle EastShia islamworld /

SHAFAQNA- The office of Ayatollah Sistani issued an important statement following the current events in occupied Palestine, especially in Al-Aqsa Mosque and the crimes committed by the Israeli occupiers.

According to Shafaqna, the statement is as follows:

In the Name of God, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

The Religious Authority reiterates his firm support for the proud people of Palestine in their courageous resistance to the occupiers, who seek to seize more of the occupied territories and force other residents of Holy Quds to emigrate.

The religious authority calls on the noble nations to support the Palestinian people in reclaiming their deprived rights.

The violent clashes that are taking place these days in Al-Aqsa Mosque and other occupied territories undoubtedly show the strength of the Palestinians in the face of the brutal occupation and the ongoing aggression, and show that the Palestinians will not relinquish their right to the occupied territories at any cost, although the cost of this sacrifice is expensive.

We ask God Almighty to help them in this victory, just as victory is only from Allah All-Mighty, All-Wise.

29th Ramadan 1442 AH

https://en.shafaqna.com/212907/ayatollah-sistanis-response-to-the-current-situation-in-occupied-palestine-the-authority-strongly-supports-the-courageous-resistance-of-the-palestinian-people/

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Uni Student said:

Agreed. They are getting so much backlash either they really are stupid and cocky or theres a bigger thing being schemed. Israel will not be losing any wars until the Imam's return. Arab countries are either in the palm of America, or they are too disorganized and at each others throats to be able to defeat Israel, especially if the West throws its full support behind Israel. Israel doubled its size in six days while taking on 3 countries.

They are not stupid. Stupidity just not bring you this far. What they are are evil clever. The same way Muawiyah is. Arabs have never united for God cause in this Palestine issue, rather they only unite if It is about land or money.

• Advanced Member

Imam Khamenei :"I am deeply sorrowful for the two cases of bloodshed in the Islamic world"

http://english.khamenei.ir/d/2021/05/11/3/25351.jpg

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

This is really unusual. Why on earth would Israel do this? ... Are they really that stupid and we were taking them way too seriously? Or are they scheming something and they know that they will come out on top once all of the dust is settled? That this is a small hit for a big win?

3 hours ago, Uni Student said:

They are getting so much backlash either they really are stupid and cocky or there’s a bigger thing being schemed.

If a “bigger thing” (i.e., World War III) is truly being schemed, then Israel was never truly weak to begin with.

Had Israel been truly weak, it would not even have dared to contemplate a wider war in the MENA.

As I continue to emphasise, using illustrative examples, the West and Israel only respect results:

The West is confident that it “triumphally” defeated Russia in the Cold War, and this is why it feels contempt for the defeated side, political scientist and the leader of the Essence of Time movement Sergey Kurginyan said on May 9 in his video address. ...

The foreign minister drew a parallel between the current cold war and the previous one, indicating its new feature, the lack of West’s respect for Russia, while it “respected, albeit hated” the USSR.

“Sergey Lavrov finds this to be mysterious, strange, unnatural, counter-intuitive…  As for me, I think it is completely natural,” Kurginyan said.

Source

The West and Israel only respect the successful application of countervailing force. Nothing else.

Until the West and Israel are humbled, they will point to their success as divine favour/blessing.

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member

Message of sympathy for the oppressed children of Palestine with the children of every martyr in Afghanistan:
From Palestine to Afghanistan, one nation, one blood!

E1ZlpNcWYAAp3MY.jpg

https://af.shafaqna.com/FA/453734

• Forum Administrators

MSM gives unusually honest context.

• On the face of it Arabs torching a synagogue sounds horrible
  • Then you learn it is being used as a means of ethnic cleansing

Meanwhile, like many poor, mixed cities around Israel, Lod has been targeted by Jewish settler groups which – while primarily seeking to take land in the Palestinian territories – want to strengthen the Jewish presence of Israeli towns.

The community from the torched synagogue is part of that movement, hoping to increase the Jewish majority population of Lod even further in their favour. Their synagogue stands in the heart of an Arab neighbourhood and close to a mosque. “Today we have 50 families, and it’s going to be 100 families, 200 families,” said Schur.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/15/far-right-jewish-groups-arab-youths-claim-streets-lod-israel-loses-control

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Israeli Airstrike kills 10 in a family home, mostly children

https://apnews.com/article/israel-west-bank-gaza-middle-east-israel-palestinian-conflict-7974cc0c03897b8b21e5fc2f8c7d8a79

Sorry to say this, and I'm sorry if it offends some people, but let's just forget about  all the Arab government, Fatah, PA, Sisi, etc, or the UN, Arab League, EU, etc. They haven't lifted a finger to help their 'brothers and sisters' and it's been how many days ? Empty words only, and support for the Zionists under the table, or over the table in the case of Mr. nonsense, UAE, and Bahrain.

Like others have said, they don't care about anything but their own pockets and their own power. Until the Arab people and Muslims, all the people or most of the people rise up and show their support in any way they can, nothing is going to change. You will have Zionists committing genocide against the Palestinians until there is no Palestinians left, then they will move forward, into the other Arab countries and do the same thing. There are billions of Muslims, and a few hundred thousand Zionists. Why are we losing, exactly ? 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

all the Arab government, Fatah, PA, Sisi, etc, or the UN, Arab League, EU, etc

I agree with you but Fatah is rising. I am not defending them but some responses came from there side:

Definitely, Palestinians are strong enough to fight without them. But if they want tI'll join, it will be a nightmare for Israel as the state is crumbling from within and also facing rockets from Gaza.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Palestinians are strong enough to fight without them. But if they want tI'll join, it will be a nightmare for Israel as the state is crumbling from within and also facing rockets from Gaza.

Rockets from Gaza haven't done any damage. All of them got intercepted by the iron dome. The few pictures of vehicles on fire were circulated on the media as propaganda prior to IDF retaliation.

Forget about GCC or any other Muslims rulers, they aren't going to lift a finger. The way to make a difference in my opinion is through people relentlessly pressurising their governments and that too I don't see happening unfortunately.

It's people or Palestine against IDF and it could go either way. It could be a David vs Goliath, Abraha vs Ababeel situation if Allah wills or Palestinians could get wiped out.  In either case it's the Palestinians on their own really. The millions of muslims around the world aren't going to be a part of this Jihad to protect the first Qibla and we aren't going to be a part,frankly because we didn't deserve to. Owing to our weak faith and love for dunya we made life decisions either individually or collectively as a nation which enabled Zionists to gain power over us. This is both sickening and shameful, especially for us shias. 

• Forum Administrators

If you don't read French all you need to focus on are the words:

Centre

London

Solidarity

Palestinians

• Veteran Member

:salam:

51 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

If you don't read French all you need to focus on are the words:

Centre

London

Solidarity

Palestinians

Meanwhile in Paris, a protest was banned on that Saturday by Interior Security. 

...Because of troubles that erupted in a 2014 protest. 

... That 2014 protest was banned by then Prime Minister, hence the troubles. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, starlight said:

Rockets from Gaza haven't done any damage. All of them got intercepted by the iron dome. The few pictures of vehicles on fire were circulated on the media as propaganda prior to IDF retaliation.

No actually not.

I am not saying the damage is huge. But still....

A chemical factory destroyed in Ashdod. A jeep was taken down in the start of the conflict. It was not fake. Right now Tel Aviv is on fire.

I would just say everyone to not believe what mainstream media is saying. If you want to know the truth follow someone reporting from Palestine or Lebanon. 

What can the media say basically, there office buildings were flattened by Israel and here is a proof:

Do you know media was saying that Isreal has invaded Gaza yesterday? But that was fake. Israeli Ministry and IDF lied on purpose.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/israeli-military-tricks-hamas-with-vague-media-statement-on-gaza-offensive-101621067264735-amp.html

Rest all you said is 100% on spot. We all failed the Palestinians. I always get mad that these things are happening and we can't do anything. 

But just in order to feel like we might end up a contributor to this cause, we can express our solidarity and share the reality with others. We can make donations if necessary.

Our govts. have been a major contributor to oppression. UAE and Bahrain even supported this. And the Muslims living there (in UAE) are also complicit. I never ever see a single emirati speaking against there regime. In fact, they keep on advocating for UAE on the basis of the luxury they recieve. Shame on them and shame on everyone who sold there dignity for this world.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Advanced Member

30 minutes ago I was watching news from Al Jazeera, one reporter went to Tel Aviv and no one is there, these coward (la) are hiding somewhere, maybe underground. They will hit you first and then run like rats.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

I never ever see a single emirati speaking against there regime. In fact, they keep on advocating for UAE on the basis of the luxury they recieve. Shame on them and shame on everyone who sold there dignity for this world.

They are money worshippers, what do u except? Same for Bahrain.

however, Egyptian and Jordanian are different. Even tho their govt is with Israel, their people are anti Israel. Trust me, I’ve never met any Zionist Jordanian or Egyptian.