Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Northwest said:

The only problem with this statement is that the Russian presence has not prevented Israel from directly targeting the SAA hundreds of times. The Israeli Air Force has protected Israeli proxies such as al-Qaida and Daesh by striking SAA positions and then falsely claiming that the SAA positions were actually Iranian and/or Hezbollah positions. Russia has tacitly allowed these Israeli strikes to continue by refusing Syria permission to use the Russian-supplied S-300PM2s. Israel also supplies Western drones to the militants via clients such as Turkey. The Israeli airstrikes and drone attacks continue unabated to this day and have been ongoing since Day One of the Western intervention in Syria (2011). Russia, like China, is also trying to further its own interests by expanding weapons and energy sales to the EU, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, thereby slowly drawing these entities out of the Anglo-American (NATO) orbit, and in the process Iranian and Palestinian interests take a “back seat,” so to speak.

This is why neither Russia nor China has really tried to push Israel too hard on the question of Syria, so long as Israel does not directly target Russian and/or Chinese interests, even though by its very support for anti-Russian and anti-Chinese Wahhabi–Salafi militants—including the thousands of Turkish-backed, al-Qaida-and-Daesh-affiliated Uighur terrorists in Idlib—Israel is in fact acting against Russian and Chinese interests on behalf of the U.S./NATO and thereby threatens these nations as much as it threatens Iran, Palestinians, Shias, and the Muslim world. One cannot forget that Israel also directly targeted Russia by shooting down the IL-20 and killing Russian servicemen back in 2018. Israel’s Zionist supporters, including Christian Zionists, also tend to be rabidly anti-Russia and support the same forces that are killing Russia-friendly Christians in the MENA, including Assyrians, Copts, Armenian (Oriental) Orthodox, and Greek Orthodox, the very same groups that tend to favour Assad, Iran, and minorities as well, including Shias.

So if Russia and China were smart they would try to ingratiate themselves with Iran and collaborate in regard to shared interests. Part of the problem, however, is that the pro-Western “reformist” fifth column in Iran, as elsewhere, always tries to sabotage closer anti-Western integration with other powers such as Russia and China. The same fifth column is also at work in Russia and China on matters such as Zionism and Israel.

I agree with this part and I think I wrongly included Israel over there. Actually there were a lot of things that happened in Syrian battle. It was said by regional media that US is providing air cover to Syrian opposition and sometimes even to ISIS. But Iranian side and Hezb were fighting on ground and they were lagging any air superiority. To perform operations in Idlib and Aleppo, they needed an Air support. For this reason Russia was brought to the field. 

And what you said was even a big question mark for me but it is clear that Russia was not there to get into Syrian-Iranian-Israeli mess.

An example of what I am saying is was the battle of Saraqib in the Idlib country-side along the M5 highway. Turkey had entered the battle field and was actively supporting the militants. But the coordination of Hezb and Russia allowed them to smoothly regain the city. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ejmagnier.com/2020/03/01/erdogan-idlib-is-mine/amp/

https://ejmagnier.com/2020/03/09/a-lesson-from-idlib-for-hezbollah-is-israel-preparing-an-attack/

Edited by Zainuu
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, Northwest said:

My point is that if the U.S. were totally focussed on Iran it would be able to defeat and occupy that nation.

I disagree. Practically, it is impossible for US to go on war with Iran right now. I don't think there is any future prospect also. 

US doesn't know the region. Iran is in the region. So, on a regional level I disagree that such a thing could happen. Why I say that? You can read the below article.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46672.htm

• Advanced Member

As others have pointed out, this conflict cannot be "won" through military adventurism or violence

Let the Israelis invade Gaza, let them march through the streets, burn homes, destroys buildings, attack civilians, etc.

And let the Zionist puppets in the west continue to discredit and embarrass themselves by trying to justify this. We see on the media today that dozens of children have been killed by the IDF --people are becoming outraged.

In the US, and many other western countries, Israel is starting to be viewed as an Apartheid state, and an oppressive regime. And like South Africa, the solution is to apply pressure through boycotts, sanctions, or even to arrest members of the Israeli government if they set foot on western soil.

Win the hearts and minds of the people and you can accomplish a lot. Act rashly with violence, and give bad actors the pretense to attack you is foolish. Iran isn't going to declare war on Israel and get nuclear weapons thrown at them. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Innalillahi Wainaillaihi roji'un .....
 Palestine is surrounded by Israeli troops..israel is angry because ktt oki in TURKEY cornered Israel, they carried out a ground attack on Gaza ... Hezbollah leader, Syed Hasan Nasrullah asked all Muslims to read surah al-Baqarah verses 26-27 and surah Yunus verse 85  , 86,88 tonight .. please spread it .. [EDIT] .. forward to all Muslims .. brothers and sisters of the same faith have been surrounded waiting for the time to be slaughtered .. the situation is very terrible .. that's all our jihad .... ask for help  Very much to friends, spread it as widely as possible .... Labbaika Allahuma Labbaika ... ask for help very much to friends, spread it as widely as possible.
   : Israel plans to attack within 24 hours.  Don't stop praying the following verses for Palestine
 La illaha illa Anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzdzaalimin.  Please FORWARD this news to all Muslims / Muslims !!!
 Astaghfirullah .......... 3x, then read:
 * Hasbunallahu wa ni'imal deputy, 7 times ........
 Even if you don't read it, please forward this message
 After reading now forwards.  In a few minutes, millions of people will read.  Please foward to fellow Islam ... or spread it to all fellow Muslims ... ALLAHU akbar

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Inappropriate language was removed.
  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

There are lots of other videos in the above thread.

This is really insanity, may God again punish the people who again and again took His blessings for granted and again and again had to be punished with a punishment that they cannot return from in order wake His anger yet again.

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, shoelace said:

Israel plans to attack within 24 hours.

If the Israeli regime is weak, why would it take on Lebanese Hezbollah as well as the resistance in Gaza? Warring simultaneously would only hasten the demise of a weak regime. If the regime is weak, then it can only fight on one front at a time. On the other hand, if the regime is not weak, then it will feel emboldened to embark on riskier endeavours. So if Israel is truly about to attack Hezbollah, then it is not a weak regime.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Northwest said:

If the Israeli regime is weak, why would it take on Lebanese Hezbollah as well as the resistance in Gaza? Warring simultaneously would only hasten the demise of a weak regime. If the regime is weak, then it can only fight on one front at a time. On the other hand, if the regime is not weak, then it will feel emboldened to embark on riskier endeavours. So if Israel is truly about to attack Hezbollah, then it is not a weak regime.

Absolutely. This is the reason why they won't. They won't attack Hezbollah. That is not an option. 

41 minutes ago, shoelace said:

Innalillahi Wainaillaihi roji'un .....
 Palestine is surrounded by Israeli troops..israel is angry because ktt oki in TURKEY cornered Israel, they carried out a ground attack on Gaza ... Hezbollah leader, Syed Hasan Nasrullah asked all Muslims to read surah al-Baqarah verses 26-27 and surah Yunus verse 85  , 86,88 tonight .. please spread it .. so that Israel is destroyed .. forward to all Muslims .. brothers and sisters of the same faith have been surrounded waiting for the time to be slaughtered .. the situation is very terrible .. that's all our jihad .... ask for help  Very much to friends, spread it as widely as possible .... Labbaika Allahuma Labbaika ... ask for help very much to friends, spread it as widely as possible.
   : Israel plans to attack within 24 hours.  Don't stop praying the following verses for Palestine
 La illaha illa Anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzdzaalimin.  Please FORWARD this news to all Muslims / Muslims !!!
 Astaghfirullah .......... 3x, then read:
 * Hasbunallahu wa ni'imal deputy, 7 times ........
 Even if you don't read it, please forward this message
 After reading now forwards.  In a few minutes, millions of people will read.  Please foward to fellow Islam ... or spread it to all fellow Muslims ... ALLAHU akbar

Praying is good. But don't fear. I don't hear anything so horrific. If you say 'they are surrounded', They are surrounded for 70+ years.

What I found is this:

A speech of Abu Obaida (spokesman of Al Qassam brigade translated):

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Absolutely. This is the reason why they won't. They won't attack Hezbollah. That is not an option. 

Well one of the other reasons why they are not attacking because many Lebanese people are doing what Israel wants, they are doing Israel Job which is protesting to remove Hezbollah weapons.

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member

Let's hope Hezbullah can once and for all remove this malignant tumour known as Israel and finally free Palestine from the filth of zionism, or at least severely weaken it.

خيبر خيبر يا يهود 

جيش محمد سيعود

يا إسرائيل خيبر خيبر

إنا والله جيش حيدر

• Advanced Member

I hope there will be no war in Lebanon, I’m worried since Palestinians launched their rocket from south Lebanon to Israel. Someone said everything is settled down but still I’m worried, I’m not ready for bad news. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us all.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I hope there will be no war in Lebanon, I’m worried since Palestinians launched their rocket from south Lebanon to Israel. Someone said everything is settled down but still I’m worried, I’m not ready for bad news. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us all.

I think the issue may also be that israel will target areas all over Lebanon, or at the very least non-Shia neighbourhoods in Beirut which will put a lot of pressure on Hezbollah - who as far as I can tell are quite unpopular among the other religious groups in the country at the moment.

I'm also praying the conflict doesn't spill into Lebanon.

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Advanced Member
45 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I think the issue may also be that israel will target areas all over Lebanon, or at the very least non-Shia neighbourhoods in Beirut which will put a lot of pressure on Hezbollah - who as far as I can tell are quite unpopular among the other religious groups in the country at the moment.

They will, maybe like what they did in 2006, Israel (la) launched their satan rockets all over Shi’a regions. After all Shi’a are Israel (la) enemies.

1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

'm also praying the conflict doesn't spill into Lebanon.

Alhamdulillah, everything is settled for now. They caught and arrested 3 Palestinians guys who launched the rockets. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Northwest said:

I don’t see how Iran, hard pressed as it is, can play much of a role in facing down the Israelis and their backers, given that Iran is not a nuclear power like Russia, China, or even North Korea. The U.S., as far as I can tell, still considers Iran to be a regional rather than global (super-)power and therefore considers Russia and China, as global powers, to be greater threats to its interests than Iran. So if Russia and China are reluctant to help Iran defend itself, then I don’t really see how Iran can hope to prevail in a kinetic conflict involving the West and Israel, including a war over Palestine.

Since you're agostic, you won't understand. In Islam, Jihad is sacrificing your life. Iran and Ayatollah Khamenei believe in Jihad, and they will fight Israel to the death. Even if they lose and die, it is still a victory in their eyes. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

think the issue may also be that israel will target areas all over Lebanon, or at the very least non-Shia neighbourhoods in Beirut which will put a lot of pressure on Hezbollah - who as far as I can tell are quite unpopular among the other religious groups in the country at the moment.

Israel doesn't know how to go on war actually. They don't set target. They attack and destroy anything and everything. 

And most of there targets are civilians. Women and children. They are cowards to say the least.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Yes. And it is brutal.

We should pray. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect the Palestinians.

These butchers are commiting a genocide right now. As they have lost, they want to save there faces and frighten the Palestinian population. This is the only plan left for them to sustain in future.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Zane Ibrahim said:

Since you're agostic, you won't understand. In Islam, Jihad is sacrificing your life. Iran and Ayatollah Khamenei believe in Jihad, and they will fight Israel to the death. Even if they lose and die, it is still a victory in their eyes. 

Oh, I do understand. Being willing to die for one’s cause is essential, and is a core component of the Islamic Deen. However, one must plan strategically for earthly victory, lest one develop a suicidal—that is, fatalistic—complex. I am sure that the pro-Iranian side knows this and acts accordingly, but it is constrained by the absence of support from the outside, as well as the overt hostility of the Western-dominated world.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, the USG and its agents/assets are distracting global attention from Palestine by focussing on China:

Of course, all the claims in this tweet are patently untrue, as China only targets Wahhabi–Salafi terrorists.

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Northwest said:

the pro-Iranian side knows this and acts accordingly, but it is constrained by the absence of support from the outside, as well as the overt hostility of the Western-dominated world.

Well, the leaders of Iran don't want a full-scale war in their mainland, because then hundreds of thousands of casualties will occur. This is the reason why Ayatollah Khamenei hasn't ordered an attack yet, because they want to keep themselves alive, that way they can keep fighting instead of being dead. 

• Advanced Member

Well these are some important points that should be noted when we see Egyptian slaves running towards Tel Aviv for a ceasefire but Hamas never asked for one.

Before it becomes a fake news propaganda to justify that somehow 'Palestinians are the perpatrators', this should be made clear. 

Palestine has not done anything wrong so as to surrender or ask for a ceasefire. 

One more thing:

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Zane Ibrahim said:

Well, the leaders of Iran don't want a full-scale war in their mainland, because then hundreds of thousands of casualties will occur. This is the reason why Ayatollah Khamenei hasn't ordered an attack yet, because they want to keep themselves alive, that way they can keep fighting instead of being dead. 

Any full-scale war will be initiated by the West, not Iran, but the results would still include “hundreds of thousands” of fatalities on all sides. So even if Iran is reluctant to engage in a conflict now, the repercussions will still be unchanged in the event of war. Currently Hamas and Co. are failing to impose meaningful costs on the Israeli regime, and the Iraqi “Resistance” has proven similarly impotent in expelling Western forces from Iraqi territory. So far only a handful of Israelis have died and the Iron Dome has intercepted practically every missile, while hundreds of Palestinians have perished. However “weak” the Israeli regime may be, its infrastructure and society remain largely intact, united on the basis of Zionism. As far as international “opposition” is concerned: Israel has faced bad PR since the Nakba and yet continues to thrive while expanding its genocidal agenda(s) throughout the MENA. So bad publicity is irrelevant to the geopolitical balance of power or “correlation of forces.” Only force can end the conflict on an equitable, anti-Zionist basis, as the 2006 war proved. In the event of full-scale war the West would totally destroy Iran and would not hesitate to deploy black-budget technology as well as WMD such as bioweapons and nukes. History proves that the Western and Israeli elites do not care about casualties or bad publicity, so the world should take this reality into account and avoid naïveté.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Northwest said:

So far only a handful of Israelis have died and the Iron Dome has intercepted practically every missile, while hundreds of Palestinians have perished. However “weak” the Israeli regime may be, its infrastructure and society remain largely intact, united on the basis of Zionism

This is badly incorrect. 

Iron Dome has actually not delivered any good results. The actual casualities and damages on the Israeli side are being hided (number one). Secondly, Iron dome is getting thr credit of every factor that has led to low casualities. 

First of all, Israel has an extremely effective civil defence system which helps civilians to hide in safe shelters when rockets fall. Secondly. Hamas itself has a huge stockpile of garbage rockets and mostly in these clashes they have exhausted those. 

Iran Dome is ineffetive and this is not just the case today but it has always been the case. 

Technically also, you can read out the what Theodore Postole (an MIT researcher) said about Iron Dome:

This is blatant lie and none other than the MSM are producing it. I haven't heard one person from Lebanon or Palestine who said that Iron Dome has been very efficient. I don't even count it because basically Irdon Dome is defending the rockets and missiles which are extremely cheap and light as compared to it's own cost.

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Only force can end the conflict on an equitable, anti-Zionist basis, as the 2006 war proved

In 2006 also, the casualty rate abd destruction was much more on the side of Lebanon as compared to Israel. 

This is obvious because they are aggressors. The point to be noted is that, are they killing combatants or civilians? 

You know the answer. An army which kills civilians looses it's morale and confidence. Such an army is unable to face their equivalent. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

This is badly incorrect. 

Iron Dome has actually not delivered any good results. The actual casualties and damages on the Israeli side are being hidden (number one).

This may very well be true, but I would like more concrete evidence, i.e., forensics.

First of all, Israel has an extremely effective civil defence system which helps civilians to hide in safe shelters when rockets fall. Secondly. Hamas itself has a huge stockpile of garbage rockets and mostly in these clashes they have exhausted those.

These are valid points and I concede these. But for the moment my argument stands.

This is blatant lie and none other than the MSM are producing it.

Well, Democracy Now! is itself a front for the USG and its military-industrial complex, so it is controlled opposition:

In 2017, Democracy Now! was criticized by anti-war organization Veterans for Peace Chapter 162,[44] and subsequently in news reports by independent news outlets Black Agenda Report[45] and Resumen Latinamericano[46] who reported that Democracy Now! newscasts on Syria had strayed from the program's progressive roots in a way that supported U.S. interventionist politics. Black Agenda Report has since published reports criticizing Democracy Now! on similar grounds regarding its reporting on Libya, Nicaragua and China.[47][48] The watchdog group SourceWatch has collated similar criticisms of Democracy Now! made previous to 2017, including critiques of its reporting on Pakistan and its treatment of interns.[49]

Democracy Now! and its guests are trying to paint Iron Dome as ineffective so as to present Israel as helpless.

15 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

In 2006 also, the casualty rate and destruction was much more on the side of Lebanon as compared to Israel. 

This is obvious because they are aggressors. The point to be noted is that, are they killing combatants or civilians? 

You know the answer. An army which kills civilians looses its morale and confidence. Such an army is unable to face their equivalent. 

The Zionists, being hardcore aggressors, have been killing civilians for more than seventy years, yet their military-industrial complex remains intact. The U.S. military has been killing civilians since the eighteenth century, yet it still manages to recruit enough professional cadre to offset suicides, brain drain, and so on. Genocidal brainwashing goes a long way toward maintaining aggression; look at Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan during World War II. Zionism is arguably the quintessence of fascism, so it reflects the mentality of the aforementioned states, as well as the fascist Anglo-American Empire. Similarly, brainwashing and conditioning, including fear of Hellfire, manages to keep various sectarian extremists, including rabidly anti-Shia groups, from independently investigating and seeking out the truth about their rivals, so insularity and obscurantism tend to triumph over critical thinking and objectivity, just as fear of being labelled a “terrorist,” “extremist,” or “conspiracy theorist” keeps most modern “citizens” in line, especially in the West. Many people here like to damn Daesh and its ilk to Hellfire, yet Wahhabi–Salafi militants, like other Sunnis, typically grow up in a cocoon, are expressly forbidden from even seeking, much less reading or listening to, “unapproved” sources, and are deemed worthy of death and Hellfire merely by looking at or listening to “unapproved” sources. They are fed on hatred from the womb to the grave. So they are basically forced to become anti-Shia extremists by their environmental conditioning, and cannot necessarily be expected to think or act freely. Zionism involves similar group dynamics, like other radical ideologies.

Edited by Northwest
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Northwest said:

The Zionists, being hardcore aggressors, have been killing civilians for more than seventy years, yet their military-industrial complex remains intact. The U.S. military has been killing civilians since the eighteenth century, yet it still manages to recruit enough professional cadre to offset suicides, brain drain, and so on. 

There are two reasons for this. 

1. The Zionists control the world economic system thru the current banking system, which is based on Riba(interest), which redistributes wealth from the poor to the rich. Because they control the world economy, they have an almost unlimited supply of money thru which they buy off government, buy off individual politician, and buy off the media, the Western Media as well as many agents in the International Media. This supply of almost unlimited wealth is what keeps the system going, not any truth or ideology. 

2. Because wealth is constantly redistributed upward, there is a poor, poorly educated, and completely deceived segment of the American population, as well as the Israeli population that they use to carry out their purposes. In the US, at least, there are millions of these people, and in Israel probably hundreds of thousands, so the supply will not run out any time soon. These people don't realize that they are simply pawns, working for a corrupt system which couldn't care less about them. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Not a Sunrise. This is an Israeli Bomb in a densly populated civilian area in Gaza. Our tax dollars at work. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) help the brothers and sisters in Palestine. 

r/ThatsInsane - Not a sunrise, this is Israeli bombardment in Gaza.

Edited by Abu Hadi