Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

Guest Sunshine

Imagine if Arab world had successful economy, Successful army and Successful country. We could pressure Israel to its knees but no.. We love corruption and oppressing's  our own people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

I’m not sure if u guys are watching the news but right now Palestine and Israel (la) are launching rockets on each other, let’s pray for Palestine and make dua for their victory. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I’m not sure if u guys are watching the news but right now Palestine and Israel (la) are launching rockets on each other, let’s pray for Palestine and make dua for their victory. 

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is listening.

"Weaker than a spider web": said Sayyid Nasrallah long back. This is what they are. They are packing there bags right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, shoelace said:

IMAM WILL SURELY HELP

I feel for you shoelace...your heart is in the right place...but your mind...since you're obviously very young and emotional..and feel that blunt power is the answer to everything....as you grow up in India...you see the muslims as a minority who should fight ....but even our greatest strategist and fighter....Imam Ali chose the time to fight very carefully..... if he was guiding Irans leaders ...as I am 100% sure Our Current Imam does...just like he guides Hasan Nasrallh   or our Iraqi militia leaders....you would probably complain the Imam is not doing enough to help our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

It was Iran which provided and provides armaments to Gaza and west bank , GRAD rockets , Missile loaded drone tech,  satellite data on Israeli troops , spy info via Lebanon all provided by Iran....

why do you think the Israeli pushed putz Trump to assassinate Qasim Soleimani....why the Israelis celebrated his shahadat so much...he was the best tactician against Israel 

please study read something other than mainstream media...and maybe if Allah guides you...then you will discover the truth 

I was in Palestine in Ramallah, Nablus and Hebron and also went to train Doctors in East Jerusalem and visited Al Aqsa.....

they love Iran and the Lebanese as their best Allies ....so please get your facts straight young man...and learn strategy...not brute force ..

learn the Art of War...then try to make astute comments....please brother 

Edited by Hameedeh
Image removed from the quote.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is listening.

"Weaker than a spider web": said Sayyid Nasrallah long back. This is what they are. They are packing their bags right now.

Not the correct conclusion. In times like this when both Hamas and Israel are firing rockets at each other, Israel is moving its citizen to bomb shelter for their safety while Palestinians don't have any.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Not the correct conclusion. In times like this when both Hamas and Israel are firing rockets at each other, Israel is moving its citizen to bomb shelter for their safety while Palestinians don't have any.

Actually it always happens. I didn't gave any analysis but this was just a short clip. Not any news. 

But it might be partially true. Because this scene is probably from Lod (not sure) where Palestinians living since 1948 have stood up in support of Gaza. 

Here in the below tweet the mayor is saying that the city has gone out of control:

 

So, there is some internal resistance also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Palestinian counterattacks seem to be largely ineffectual in terms of strategic import. They do manage to frighten some Israelis, of course, but so far have not managed to damage key Israeli infrastructure, especially military, energy, and economic. So these attacks only serve to give the Israeli authorities an excuse to further crack down on the Palestinians. So far the Iron Dome seems to be very effective in disabling or shooting down the vast majority of the missiles. Some do get through, of course, but no missile defence, even the very best, is 100% effective. Hamas and Co. would need to use their precision-guided missiles etc. in order to truly damage the Israeli state.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Zane Ibrahim said:

I respond that Israel has been oppressing and torturing Palestinians for decades, and Iran or Syria can’t respond because they don’t want WWIII to start. Palestine is in a stalemate and Israel will keep on torturing until Nasrallah or Khamanei do something.

@Ashvazdanghe

Didn’t Hassan Nasrallah and General Soleimani repeatedly ask Putin to intervene in Syria on the side of Assad and the SAA? If so, doesn’t this prove that Iran’s position is Syria is actually weak and that even Iranian support would not have prevented Syria from falling to the West without the pivotal Russian intervention in 2015? If Iran actually depended on Russia to prevent Assad from being overthrown, then I don’t see how Iran, hard pressed as it is, can play much of a role in facing down the Israelis and their backers, given that Iran is not a nuclear power like Russia, China, or even North Korea. The U.S., as far as I can tell, still considers Iran to be a regional rather than global (super-)power and therefore considers Russia and China, as global powers, to be greater threats to its interests than Iran. So if Russia and China are reluctant to help Iran defend itself, then I don’t really see how Iran can hope to prevail in a kinetic conflict involving the West and Israel, including a war over Palestine. In the event of World War III, only Russia and China have the capabilities to directly target the U.S. mainland in a significant way, as far as I can see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
40 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Palestinian counterattacks seem to be largely ineffectual in terms of strategic import. They do manage to frighten some Israelis, of course, but so far have not managed to damage key Israeli infrastructure, especially military, energy, and economic. So these attacks only serve to give the Israeli authorities an excuse to further crack down on the Palestinians. So far the Iron Dome seems to be very effective in disabling or shooting down the vast majority of the missiles. Some do get through, of course, but no missile defence, even the very best, is 100% effective. Hamas and Co. would need to use their precision-guided missiles etc. in order to truly damage the Israeli state.

Its useless. As I have said before. If arabs wanted help Palestine. They should develop their country. They could economically sanctions countries that support Israel. Imagine if Arab world was as powerful as EU. They could have so much power in world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Northwest said:

Palestinian counterattacks seem to be largely ineffectual in terms of strategic import.

I think the use of such weapons isn't just symbolic, and a waste of lives.

Importantly it does focus international media attention. Now such attention is more likely to favour Israel, but it does also allow non-MSM voices to highlight the reality of the conflict in a manner that doesn't happen when you just have kids throwing stones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Northwest said:

Didn’t Hassan Nasrallah and General Soleimani repeatedly ask Putin to intervene in Syria on the side of Assad and the SAA?

Actually Russia's role in Syria though significant but was limited. Russia was not doing the job of SAA or Iran. Russia was there for two reasons:

1. To provide an air support to SAA and Hezb that they were lagging so that they remain safe from American/Israeli and sometimes drone strikes from ISIS (shocking but yes it happened).

2. Diplomatic and political reasons. Position of Iran and Syria had no worth in that conflict. No one was listening to them. Syrian war was on multiple fronts. The most important of all was the media. No one hears Iranian media narrative. Adding to this, US always said that it is 'fighting ISIS' which was not true according to Iran. So, to debunk this politics and conspiracy, they needed a global power. And Russia was more than ready. 

I agree with some other points you have. Iran is a regional power and not a super-power. And Iran's reliance on Russia and China is also not something which can help it in a war on a global scale. But as a regional player, Iran is competent. It was seen in the Iran-Iraq war and in Syria as well. And that is the reason that Iran never tries to battle above this scope. I think this is enough power to defend itself. No country needs to defend itself outside it's region.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Actually Russia's role in Syria though significant but was limited. Russia was not doing the job of SAA or Iran. Russia was there for two reasons:

1. To provide an air support to SAA and Hezb that they were lagging so that they remain safe from American/Israeli and sometimes drone strikes from ISIS (shocking but yes it happened).

The only problem with this statement is that the Russian presence has not prevented Israel from directly targeting the SAA hundreds of times. The Israeli Air Force has protected Israeli proxies such as al-Qaida and Daesh by striking SAA positions and then falsely claiming that the SAA positions were actually Iranian and/or Hezbollah positions. Russia has tacitly allowed these Israeli strikes to continue by refusing Syria permission to use the Russian-supplied S-300PM2s. Israel also supplies Western drones to the militants via clients such as Turkey. The Israeli airstrikes and drone attacks continue unabated to this day and have been ongoing since Day One of the Western intervention in Syria (2011). Russia, like China, is also trying to further its own interests by expanding weapons and energy sales to the EU, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, thereby slowly drawing these entities out of the Anglo-American (NATO) orbit, and in the process Iranian and Palestinian interests take a “back seat,” so to speak.

This is why neither Russia nor China has really tried to push Israel too hard on the question of Syria, so long as Israel does not directly target Russian and/or Chinese interests, even though by its very support for anti-Russian and anti-Chinese Wahhabi–Salafi militants—including the thousands of Turkish-backed, al-Qaida-and-Daesh-affiliated Uighur terrorists in Idlib—Israel is in fact acting against Russian and Chinese interests on behalf of the U.S./NATO and thereby threatens these nations as much as it threatens Iran, Palestinians, Shias, and the Muslim world. One cannot forget that Israel also directly targeted Russia by shooting down the IL-20 and killing Russian servicemen back in 2018. Israel’s Zionist supporters, including Christian Zionists, also tend to be rabidly anti-Russia and support the same forces that are killing Russia-friendly Christians in the MENA, including Assyrians, Copts, Armenian (Oriental) Orthodox, and Greek Orthodox, the very same groups that tend to favour Assad, Iran, and minorities as well, including Shias.

So if Russia and China were smart they would try to ingratiate themselves with Iran and collaborate in regard to shared interests. Part of the problem, however, is that the pro-Western “reformist” fifth column in Iran, as elsewhere, always tries to sabotage closer anti-Western integration with other powers such as Russia and China. The same fifth column is also at work in Russia and China on matters such as Zionism and Israel.

4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

2. Diplomatic and political reasons. Position of Iran and Syria had no worth in that conflict. No one was listening to them. Syrian war was on multiple fronts. The most important of all was the media. No one hears Iranian media narrative. Adding to this, US always said that it is 'fighting ISIS' which was not true according to Iran. So, to debunk this politics and conspiracy, they needed a global power. And Russia was more than ready.

I definitely agree with this.

4 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

I agree with some other points you have. Iran is a regional power and not a super-power. And Iran's reliance on Russia and China is also not something which can help it in a war on a global scale. But as a regional player, Iran is competent. It was seen in the Iran-Iraq war and in Syria as well. And that is the reason that Iran never tries to battle above this scope. I think this is enough power to defend itself. No country needs to defend itself outside its region.

My point is that if the U.S. were totally focussed on Iran it would be able to defeat and occupy that nation. But Russia and China help protect Iran, however indirectly, by forcing the U.S. to spend its assets, including WMD, on “threats” other than just Iran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Northwest said:

Palestinian counterattacks seem to be largely ineffectual in terms of strategic import.

I believe if you change the perspective through which you see this conflict, you will reach a conclusion that aim/objective is not essentially to do a greater harm to the zionists.

This conflict in question is not between two sides which are in similar situation. But rather the difference is like night and day.

Dr. Finkelstein said and I quote that, "Comparing Israel to Palestine is like comparing Luxembourg to Soviet Union or some Caribbean island to US"

So, it is basically surprising and amazing at the same time that a global or regional power atleast (if not global) is unable handle a force which is negligible. There detterance breaks in some rockets. And that Palestinian side too was fighting alone.

So, if you go through the history of this conflict, the Palestinian resemblance of force in front of Israel as it was this time is uncomparable. 

So, in some manner Palestine, though lost more and recieved more but it gained exactly what it wanted in a large proportion. There was a resemblance of unity from inside occupied region (the arab sectors in Israel) to outside region (Gaza and west bank). It showed some amount of fragility of Israel as a state and as a people. 

So, what they wanted from the battle, in my opinion, they got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Abu Mohammad Ali
On 5/8/2021 at 10:14 PM, shoelace said:

so there is fight going on as I type in Palestine

what is Iran doing about it other than tweeting and just oral condemnation, what are those missiles for which Iran always shows off.

what do you want iran to attack straight away? you do know israel is allied with the united states and nato. it would escelate instantly and a full out war would happen. 

God gave you a brain. think before you do something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...