Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Palestine NEW

Rate this topic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is quite ignorant. Randomly launching missiles is not how the world works. Imagine the repercussions throughout the entire middle east if Iran started attacking Israel, not to mention the aid Isr

Support for the oppressed and condemnation of oppressors is not supposed to be transactional. A Muslim should do what is right and not expect reward or even thanks. 

Most media aren't covering these crimes. Social media platforms are in fact also censoring related hashtags. You barely can see any decent government condemning this. Same goes with the brutality

Posted Images

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, shoelace said:

so there is fight going on as I type in Palestine

what is Iran doing about it other than tweeting and just oral condemnation, what are those missiles for which Iran always shows off.

Right now, The Palestine is gone and done. No country or group care to do anything to them anymore, because they have their own problems.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member

If that is the case Iran and their leaders should permanently stop bikering on israel. Go and tell them sorry and become their slave. Just like all other countries.

Go and do so called diplomacy and stop threatning isreal every day when you cant do any thing about it in reality.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, shoelace said:

If that is the case Iran and their leaders should permanently stop bikering on israel. Go and tell them sorry and become their slave. Just like all other countries.

Go and do so called diplomacy and stop threatning isreal every day when you cant do any thing about it in reality.

They can express their condemnation without any needs of radical action. At least they condemn, not like other Arabs who joined them.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
On 5/9/2021 at 7:22 AM, shoelace said:

Fear of death in a muslim is worst quality of a muslim.

Take action and do not hide behind fake accuses and diplomatic arguements.

Imam is watching remember.

Iran is not a 'muslim'. Iran is a country.

One more thing is that a lot of things happen internally but it is just that they are not communicated publicly. Reactions come but it takes some time for things to happen. 

Before taking any action everything has to be planned and calculated so that if a step is taken then it bears results. 

Saying that, "fear of death should not be a thing" is not right.

What if death comes but nothing is achieved?

What if the matter becomes even worse? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

You know it well how many years have passed for planning so its a pure (lie) that Iran is planning still. Its time for action.

Btw just came to know that even saudi and turkey have condemn it.

So yeah its all just words.

Edited by Mahdavist
Removed inappropriate language.
  • Advanced Member

Iran is not infallible okay and this goes to both iran defenders and iran critics.

Politics doesnt work that you can just wage war against any opressive nation. You may say thats what a good leader should but thats a terrible leader who will just get his people and country crushed and that leader will not last to have an impact for the betterment of the world. If you want such a country and leader you can only get it from the 12th imam but untill then you wont have any perfect shia king or ruler. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2021 at 5:56 PM, shoelace said:

You know it well how many years have passed for planning so its a pure (lie) that Iran is planning still. Its time for action.

Btw just came to know that even saudi and turkey have condemn it.

So yeah its all just words.

I again repeat. Things go step by step.

40 years back, you and me and anyone was not even talking about this. This was brought on stage and answers were given and Iran had a major contribution in this. 

You raised this issue here in the light of Quds day which happens every last friday. This Quds day idea was itself brought by Iran. 

You are saying as if nothing has come up except speeches. Well, all the palestinian resistence groups agree with the role of Iran in helping them. But it all happens behind the scenes. It has in fact happened but media never speaks because it would break down the moral of the zionists. 

Fatah and Hamas and other reisistance factions did attack Israel several times in recent years and the weaponry and tactics they used was similar ot the Iranian axis ways.

It is only Iran who made the palestinian cause an Islamic cause. 

And the darkness will fade away. Don't know but what happened this year gave me more hopes that the zionists are breaking and it is there haste which is making them take such decisions.

MSM can no longer hide the oppressor. The worldwide sympathy which they always recieved and bashing, which  supporters of Palestine always faced is coming to an end slowly. Everything which happened from last year till now seems to be a sign that the pressure is mounting and Israel will loose this multi-faced war inshallah.

Edited by Mahdavist
Quote edited for language
Guest mango

You expect Iran to chokeslam Israel while they are under crippling sanctions and oppression and while Israel has the backing and support of the entire world?

And you equate Iran's condemnation with Saudi Arabia's, I don't even know if I can take you seriously. Especially when you immaturely use vulgar language.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

SHAME ON IRAN AND THE LEADER WHO IS SLEEPING WHILE MASJID AL AQSA WAS SEVERELY ATTACKED TODAY MORNING.

this is not about Palestine any more this is about defending ISLAM NOW

Edited by shoelace
  • Advanced Member

Better now they stop giving empty threat to Israel on daily basis, when we know they have no guts to stand to Israel EVER.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Most illiterate are those who understands the situation but denies it ....Just like how so called "shia" killed Imam Hussain in Karbala.

this is the time to defend Islam and Imam but so called shia are again taking a wrong route and denying Islam and Imam

Edited by shoelace
  • Moderators
Just now, shoelace said:

Do you understand what I write here that's more important. 

You are just too emotional and don't use reason. If you were using reason you would understand that it make sense why countries can not militarily intervene to Israel. Because not only do will they lose, but they will also cause suffering to their own self, and Palestinians will get nothing too.

• Moderators

God, when people start to understand that we are not living in 1400 year old era, we are living in era where countries are independents and they have their own responsibilities to make stable country. We are not anymore like one big Muslim Ummah where one Khalifa controls and owns the whole lands.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, shoelace said:

Most illiterate are those who understands the situation but denies it ....Just like how so called "shia" killed Imam Hussain in Karbala.

this is the time to defend Islam and Imam but so called shia are again taking a wrong route and denying Islam and Imam

I pray that you don't go to extremes.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
On 5/10/2021 at 4:27 AM, Abu Nur said:

God, when people start to understand that we are not living in 1400 year old era, we are living in era where countries are independents and they have their own responsibilities to make stable country. We are not anymore like one big Muslim Ummah where one Khalifa controls and owns the whole lands.

good

so better demolish religious authorities in iran and khameini should not be supreme leader any more.

and best is stop calling it a Islamic country

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, shoelace said:

truth hurts but thats the ground reality right now

I don't think you have even slightest idea what is truth and ground reality currently. You and many of your kind always fall in the trap thinking Iran is some kind God chosen country to fight all the rest of evils in the world. Or that It is Iran who have such a responsibility to fight, because the country leaders condemn Israel.

How about you take example of our Imams (عليه السلام) who did not fight militarily Abbasids or Ummayads. Why so? Because they did not have enough support from Muslims. Do you think Iran have such a support currently? No of course not.

If all Arabs unity and fight against Israel, you will have US, Europe, Uk, Japan etc who sill side with Isreal. Not only they will all suffer with war and many people will die and countries will be devastated, but all the arabs countries will suffer economically and rest of the world will go against them with sanctions. 

All of this just for these Palestinians sake? It does not make any sense.

• Advanced Member

Yeah I am getting your point......kufi shia thought same thing

why support Imam Hussain lets be with yajeed and live happily, let the yajeed kill Imam Hussain why risk our life for one MAN.

good. I am happy I get to know this points from this forum.

thooooooooooo thooooo thoooo

• Advanced Member
40 minutes ago, shoelace said:

It seems you've went on twitter for the first time or your attention towards Palestine is quite new. Because such things have happened to al Aqsa and the palestinians throughout the 70 year old history of occupation. It even happened after Iran Revolution. 

Anyways, I would just advice you to have patience and if you feel soooo bad then leave such affairs on Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Whatever we cannot control, we should leave it to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) completely. 

• Moderators
On 5/10/2021 at 5:11 AM, shoelace said:

Yeah I am getting your point......kufi shia thought same thing

why support Imam Hussain lets be with yajeed and live happily, let the yajeed kill Imam Hussain why risk our life for one MAN.

good. I am happy I get to know this points from this forum.

thooooooooooo thooooo thoooo

How immature indeed. Peace.