Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

laylatul qadr?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

How significant is Laylatul qadr for making duaa? I’ve been making duaa about this specific thing for so long and still have not gotten any guidance on it. I’m kind of using the night as my last attempt before I give up.

what can i do to make sure my duaa is heard on laylatul qadr and is there any specific I need to know? 

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Zxqn said:

How significant is Laylatul qadr for making duaa? I’ve been making duaa about this specific thing for so long and still have not gotten any guidance on it. I’m kind of using the night as my last attempt before I give up.

what can i do to make sure my duaa is heard on laylatul qadr and is there any specific I need to know? 

Salaam sister,

Found your post after a long time. I hope you are good? Have you restored any confidence in faith?

Coming back to your question:

This night is for duas and prayers. Pray with pure devotion and with an intention that 'it is you and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) today.' Don't think of your wishes but try to recogize the mercy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on you. What I mean to say is that sometimes we demand something, but what we recieve is even more than that but we are just not able to understand because our mind is stuck on what we wanted instead of what we recieved. 

So, decide on layltul qadr that it is just you and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) today and no one else. Keep aside all ypur affairs and just try to recognize the beauty of his lordship and his mercy and compassion.

Inshallah, you'll find peace and you'll get what you need.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you and guide you. I will also pray for you so that you achieve what you really need and your confidence is restored.

Also, please remember in prayers.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Found your post after a long time. I hope you are good? Have you restored any confidence in faith?

Hello, I’m good thank you and I hope you’re well too.

I wouldn’t stay in restored 100% in faith I still have lots of doubts which I can’t seem to answer 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Zxqn said:

wouldn’t stay in restored 100% in faith I still have lots of doubts which I can’t seem to answer 

Ramadan Kareem!

May this Ramadan and the worship and devotional activities in it be sufficient to answer all your questions.

4 hours ago, Zxqn said:

hope you’re well too.

No sister. The reason being my hectic schedule. I am not able to give my full efforts this Ramadan. My prayers get delayed. No extra supplications, no quran recitation etc. So, it has effected me psychologically. So, a huge problem with the work-life balance.

Moreover, here in India, some people ill and some dead. Hearing all this is a bit frustrating. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect all.

Edited by Zainuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 5/12/2021 at 1:40 PM, Zainuu said:

Salaam sister @Zxqn

I hope this Ramadan and specially the Qadr nights were useful for you. I hope you utilized them to the best of your levels.

Are you good now?

Salam, thank you for asking, 

Not to make any excuses but unfortunately for a good period of Ramadan I was preoccupied with university exams and the stress they bring. As a result I don’t feel like I really got to focus on Ramadan like I intended to.

nevertheless, I’m still trying to gain knowledge but am lacking the Yaqeen I am after. I am not sure what the barrier is between me and believing in God, and in turn Islam. At this point i feel like I’ve tried everything but am being blocked. 

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Sister @Zxqn,

Salaam,

There were some good days of worship that came after Ramadan. I am sorry for not checking or reminding. I just hope you took some benefit of these holy days like 25 Dhul qadda, 9 Dhul Hijjah, 18 dhul Hijja and many more.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you and protect your faith.