Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A hadith insulting Prophet Adam عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

"Al-Kāfi" - Volume 2 - Roots of Disbelief  Hadith 1

الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ عَنْ بَكْرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ أَبِي بَصِيرٍ قَالَ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الله (عَلَيهِ السَّلام) أُصُولُ الْكُفْرِ ثَلاثَةٌ الْحِرْصُ وَالإسْتِكْبَارُ وَالْحَسَدُ فَأَمَّا الْحِرْصُ فَإِنَّ آدَمَ (عَلَيهِ السَّلام) حِينَ نُهِيَ عَنِ الشَّجَرَةِ حَمَلَهُ الْحِرْصُ عَلَى أَنْ أَكَلَ مِنْهَا وَأَمَّا الإسْتِكْبَارُ فَإِبْلِيسُ حَيْثُ أُمِرَ بِالسُّجُودِ لآِدَمَ فَأَبَى وَأَمَّا الْحَسَدُ فَابْنَا آدَمَ حَيْثُ قَتَلَ أَحَدُهُمَا صَاحِبَهُ. 

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Ahmad ibn Ishaq from Bakr ibn Muhammad from abu Basir who has said the following: “Abu ‘Abd Allah ((عليه السلام).) has said, ‘The roots of disbelief are three: Greed, Self- aggrandizement and Envy. It was greed that led Adam to eat from the prohibited tree. It was Self-aggrandizement that led Satan to refuse prostration before Adam. Envy led one of the sons of Adam to murder his own brother.’”  

Grading: Baqir al-Majlisi: صحيح - "Mir‘at al ‘Uqul Fi Sharh Akhbar Al al Rasul" (10/73)

Edited by Ibn Murtuz
  • Ibn Murtuz changed the title to A hadith insulting Prophet Adam عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ?
  • Advanced Member

:salam:

All of three attributes  exists  in every human being which if you have control  on them then can be beneficial  but if these attributes  control then they will be harmful which prophet  Adam (عليه السلام) had greed which  Satan used it to harm him & lady Hawa (sa) so it's  not insulting  to him.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Ibn Murtuz said:

"Al-Kāfi" - Volume 2 - Roots of Disbelief  Hadith 1

الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ عَنْ بَكْرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ أَبِي بَصِيرٍ قَالَ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الله (عَلَيهِ السَّلام) أُصُولُ الْكُفْرِ ثَلاثَةٌ الْحِرْصُ وَالإسْتِكْبَارُ وَالْحَسَدُ فَأَمَّا الْحِرْصُ فَإِنَّ آدَمَ (عَلَيهِ السَّلام) حِينَ نُهِيَ عَنِ الشَّجَرَةِ حَمَلَهُ الْحِرْصُ عَلَى أَنْ أَكَلَ مِنْهَا وَأَمَّا الإسْتِكْبَارُ فَإِبْلِيسُ حَيْثُ أُمِرَ بِالسُّجُودِ لآِدَمَ فَأَبَى وَأَمَّا الْحَسَدُ فَابْنَا آدَمَ حَيْثُ قَتَلَ أَحَدُهُمَا صَاحِبَهُ. 

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Ahmad ibn Ishaq from Bakr ibn Muhammad from abu Basir who has said the following: “Abu ‘Abd Allah ((عليه السلام).) has said, ‘The roots of disbelief are three: Greed, Self- aggrandizement and Envy. It was greed that led Adam to eat from the prohibited tree. It was Self-aggrandizement that led Satan to refuse prostration before Adam. Envy led one of the sons of Adam to murder his own brother.’”  

Grading: Baqir al-Majlisi: صحيح - "Mir‘at al ‘Uqul Fi Sharh Akhbar Al al Rasul" (10/73)

Hadith is correct. You should look it from a fitri standpoint. 

These 3 things are part of our fitrah. Also, though Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) committed Tark e Awla then but this story is emphasized so much so that we understand our fitrah better.

• Advanced Member

The only logical reason why people would be insulted by somebody having human issues like all of us, would be if they see it that Adam was a God, hence it would be blasphemy. Would you be insulted if somebody told you that you did a mistake long ago because of greed, list, etc? We all have those shortcomings in us. 

• Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe @Zainuu

"Ibn Abi ‘Umair says the following:

ما استفدت من هشام بن الحكم في طول صحبتي إياه شيئا أحسن من هذا الكلام في عصمة الإمام وهو: أن الإمام لا يذنب لأن منافذ الذنوب الحرص و الحسد و الغضب و الشهوة، و هذه الأوجه منتفية عن الإمام

I have not learnt anything more beneficial from Hisham ibn al Hakam during the time I stayed in his company than the explanation he gave regarding the infallibility of the Imam. And that is that the Imam does not sin. Because greed, jealousy, anger, and lust are the avenues of sin and they are not found in the Imam.

(Bihar al Anwar 25/192-193; Ibn Babawayh: al Khisal 1/215; Ma’ani al Akhbar p. 123; Amali al Saduq p. 375-376.)"

• Advanced Member

Let me casually explained how I see it:

Iblis convinced Adam (all according to Quran), that he would become immortal and a Malak if he followed him, while making him slowly forget about the command of God. 

Adam must have had a glitch in his rationality, as he forgot that he already was the Imam of all other Malaika (angels, or I like to call them masters of realms). Allah asked them all to prostrate to him anyway. So that proves that he was already superior than the Malaika. He could be seen to me as the head Master of the realms. 

Anyway, the second deception was tickling his greed to be immortal, while he seems to already have been immortal. Here I personally learned more about this detail from biblical sources, that say there was a tree of life and a tree of knowledge of good and evil. When he approached the tree of knowledge of good and evil, his automatic result was that he couldn't get to the other tree anymore, that would keep him alive anyway. 

So to me the lesson here is, that as the Quran says, we should not let iblis fool us.. Number one.. Number two is that what we want - that is more than mere essentials for survival, honor and dignity - is actually not true. We already have more than we are aware of, and we can never count our blessings. 

There is a hadith I remember that says how humans are never satisfied and greedy. If a person has a valley of gold, he will go looking for a second one. 

These are all lessons for us. Prophet Adam our dear grandfather, taught us how to repent and get over our shortcomings, as well as mistakes. 

What matters is our own greed and our mistakes. And if we can channel the examples of prophets to receive God's forgiveness for them. 

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, Ibn Murtuz said:

@Ashvazdanghe @Zainuu

ما استفدت من هشام بن الحكم في طول صحبتي إياه شيئا أحسن من هذا الكلام في عصمة الإمام وهو: أن الإمام لا يذنب لأن منافذ الذنوب الحرص و الحسد و الغضب و الشهوة، و هذه الأوجه منتفية عن الإمام

I have not learnt anything more beneficial from Hisham ibn al Hakam during the time I stayed in his company than the explanation he gave regarding the infallibility of the Imam. And that is that the Imam does not sin. Because greed, jealousy, anger, and lust are the avenues of sin and they are not found in the Imam.

(Bihar al Anwar 25/192-193; Ibn Babawayh: al Khisal 1/215; Ma’ani al Akhbar p. 123; Amali al Saduq p. 375-376.)"

1 hour ago, Ibn Murtuz said:

@Ashvazdanghe @Zainuu

I never said that Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) is not infallible or he committed a sin. But the disobedience of Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) was because of the decree of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). So, as to warn us about our fitrah, deviant nature of Satan and the love of this world.

So, in that Garden (not earth):

Satan = Symbolic of Satan

Tree = Symbolic of world

hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) = Symbolic of Man 

Hazrat Hawwa (عليه السلام) = Symbolic of Woman

So, greed and forgetfulness of Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) and Hazrat Hawwa (عليه السلام) is limited to that scope only. Just in order to demonstrate, how his progeny would be.

Quran says:

First:

2:35) And We said: O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the garden and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish and do not approach this tree, for then you will be of the unjust.

(36) But the Shaitan made them both fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and We said: Get forth, some of you being the enemies of others, and there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time.

Second: In Chapter 7 (the Elevated Places): And (We said): “O Adam! dwell you and your wife in the Garden; so eat from where you desire, but do not go near this tree, for then you will be of the unjust” (19). But the Satan whispered an evil suggestion to them that he might make manifest to them what was hidden from them of their nakedness, and he said : “Your Lord has not forbidden you from this tree except that you may not both become two angels or that you may (not) become of the immortals”(20). And he swore to them both : “Most surely I am a sincere adviser to you” (21). Then he caused them to fall by deceit; so when they tasted of the tree, their nakedness became manifest to them, and they both began to cover themselves with the leaves of the Garden; and their Lord called out to them: “Did I not forbid you both from that tree and say to you that the Satan is your open enemy?”(22). They said: “Our Lord! We have been unjust to ourselves, and if Thou forgive us not, and have (not) ercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers” (23). He said: “Get down, some of you being the enemies of others, and there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time” (24). He (also) said: “Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die, and from it shall you be raised” (25). 

Third : In Chapter 20 (Tã-Hã): And certainly We had covenanted unto Adam before, but he forgot; and We did not find in him any determination (115). And when We said to the angels: “Prostrate before Adam”, they did prostrate, but Iblīs (did it not) ; he refused (116). So We said. “ O Adam! surely this is an enemy to you and to your wife; therefore let him not drive you both forth from the Garden so that you should be put to toil (117); Surely it is (ordained) for you that you shall not be hungry therein nor bare of clothing(118) ; and that you shall not be thirsty therein nor shall you feel the heat of the sun” (119). But the Satan whispered an evil suggestion to him; he said : “O Adam! shall I guide you to the tree of immortality and a kingdom which decays not?” (120). Then they both ate of it, so their nakedness appeared unto them, and they both began to cover themselves with leaves of the Garden, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so he got astray (121). Then his Lord chose him, so He turned to him and guided (him) (122). He said: “Get down you two therefrom, all (of you), one of you (is) enemy to another. So if there comes to you guidance from Me, then whoever follows My guidance, he shall not go astray nor be unhappy (123). And whoever turns away from My remembrance, his shall surely be a straitened life, and We will raise him, on the Day of Resurrection, blind”(124). He shall say: “My Lord! why hast Thou raised me blind, and I was a seeing one indeed?” (125) He will say: “Even so: Our signs came to you, but you forgot them; even thus shall you be forsaken this day” (126). And thus do We recompense him who is extravagant and does not believe in the signs of his Lord; and certainly the chastisement of the hereafter is severer and more lasting” (127).

This hadith explains this entire matter in a very clear way:

Abu-Salt al-Harawi said: “al-Ma'mũn gathered for `Ali ibn Mũsã ar-Ridã ((عليه السلام).) people of various sects from mong the Muslims, the Jews, the Christians, the Magians, the
Sabaeans and all other religions. Nobody stood (for religious discussion with the Imãm) but that he was forced to accept his (Imãm's) arguments and was put to silence. Then stood before him Ali ibn Muhammad ibn al-Jahm and said to him: ‘Do you believe in sinlessness of the prophets? O son of the Messenger of Allãh!’ He said: ‘Yes.’ He (`Ali ibn Muhammad ibn al-Jahm) said: ‘Then what would you do with the words of Allãh: and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so he got astray? . . .’ Then said our master, ar-Ridã ((عليه السلام).): ‘Woe unto you! O Ali! Have fear of Allãh (in your heart) and do not ascribe indecencies to the prophets of Allãh, and do not interpret by your own opinion the Book of Allãh (Mighty and Great is He!) Verily Allãh (Mighty and Great is He!) says: . . . but none knows its interpretation except Allãh and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge (3:7). As for the words of Allãh, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so he got astray, (the fact is that) Allãh (Mighty and Great is He!) had created Adam (to be) His proof in His earth and (to be) His vicegerent in His towns; He had not created him for the Garden; and the disobedience was (done) by Adam in the Garden, and not in the earth; (and it came to pass) so that the measures of the decree of Allãh (Mighty and Great is He) might be fulfilled. So when he was sent down to the earth and was made (Allãh's) proof and vicegerent, he was protected (i.e. became sinless), as Allãh says: Surely Allãh chose Adam and Nũh and the descendants of Ibrãhīm and the descendants of Imrãn above all the worlds.“(3:33) (al-Amãli, as-Sadũq)

There is an extremely detailed discussion on this in Tafsir al Mizan and you can refer to that.

• Advanced Member

As you can see Allah is the one responsible for everything, including straying 

بَلِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوٓا۟ أَهْوَآءَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۖ فَمَن يَهْدِى مَنْ أَضَلَّ ٱللَّهُ ۖ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّـٰصِرِينَ

Nay, the wrong-doers (merely) follow their own lusts, being devoid of knowledge. But who will guide those whom Allah leaves astray? To them there will be no helpers. 30:29

Note that the word used as wrong-doers is zalim in Arabic, which is also used for Adam (عليه السلام) by Allah. And the word translated for "list", is also known as desires, which includes greed. 

Of course that was a momentary sin, and not a way of life, hence Adam (عليه السلام) was forgiven and died a Muslim. May we likewise die Muslims, yabRabb and forgiven 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

بَلِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوٓا۟ أَهْوَآءَهُم بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۖ فَمَن يَهْدِى مَنْ أَضَلَّ ٱللَّهُ ۖ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّـٰصِرِينَ

Nay, the wrong-doers (merely) follow their own lusts, being devoid of knowledge. But who will guide those whom Allah leaves astray? To them there will be no helpers. 30:29

Note that the word used as wrong-doers is zalim in Arabic, which is also used for Adam (عليه السلام) by Allah. And the word translated for "list", is also known as desires, which includes greed. 

Of course that was a momentary sin, and not a way of life, hence Adam (عليه السلام) was forgiven and died a Muslim. May we likewise die Muslims, yabRabb and forgiven 

My point in this post that I forgot to say, is that it shows how Allah misguided people, He leaves them in the dark and makes them lost. Yudhil is a verb to misguid. This verse shows how Allah does it. 

All our sins happen with Allah's stamp of approval. Nothing happens outside His control. 

LA hawla (no change) wala qowa (and no power) ila billah.. (except with Allah). 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) never sinned at all. You are right to say that his act was regarded as zulm (injustice) as he and Hazrat Hawwa (عليه السلام) say: "Zalamtu Nafsi".

But there sin was limited to the realms of paradise and Garden only.

That is a completely different world.

A nice question here could be:

Can a person commit sin in Paradise after departing from this world? 

I will wait for the answers.

But as of Hazrat Adam (AS):

He was a Caliph on the Earth. He was a sinless infallible, guide and a prophet (عليه السلام) on the earth. Sin was far away from him. His disobedience is just a thing of that Garden. It happened to demonstrate the human nature, nature of this world and nature of Iblis.

Nature of Human being is haste, greed etc.

Nature of world is attraction and temptation and seeking attention.

Nature of Satan is to deviate us from the right.

That is waht the hadith in the OP is saying. This is the explanation supported by the hadith I shared and it harmonizes all the arguments.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

w MA tusha'un ila an yiasha' Allah. You do not will, except of Allah wills. 

Allah is al Awel, He is the First,

Then what is disobedience?

Verse I shared says: Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) never changes the condition of a people unless they change there own condition. 

After this comes the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). We choose our own fate, our own direction and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) takes us towards that. If we choose this world, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will guide us towards it and if we choose Akhirah, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guides towards that.

Surah al Lail:

4) Your striving is most surely (directed to) various (ends).

(5) Then as for him who gives away and guards (against evil),

(6) And accepts the best,

(7) We will facilitate for him the easy end.

(8) And as for him who is niggardly and considers himself free from need (of Allah),

(9) And rejects the best,

(10) We will facilitate for him the difficult end.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) never sinned at all. You are right to say that his act was regarded as zulm (injustice) as he and Hazrat Hawwa (عليه السلام) say: "Zalamtu Nafsi".

But there sin was limited to the realms of paradise and Garden only.

That is a completely different world.

A nice question here could be:

Can a person commit sin in Paradise after departing from this world? 

I will wait for the answers.

But as of Hazrat Adam (AS):

He was a Caliph on the Earth. He was a sinless infallible, guide and a prophet (عليه السلام) on the earth. Sin was far away from him. His disobedience is just a thing of that Garden. It happened to demonstrate the human nature, nature of this world and nature of Iblis.

Nature of Human being is haste, greed etc.

Nature of world is attraction and temptation and seeking attention.

Nature of Satan is to deviate us from the right.

That is waht the hadith in the OP is saying. This is the explanation supported by the hadith I shared and it harmonizes all the arguments.

Actually there is hadiths saying that the Paradise of Adam was on this earth, and why would disobeying Allah and being in need of forgiveness be different in different lands? I Challenge you to join the Ramadan Chalkenge. Let us discuss this step by step. Baby steps. One word at a time. Do you have what it takes to make a quranic presentation of the word in context to its use of the Quran? If you have what it takes, step into the arena.. 

Yalla, give it a try. Keep it simple and easy

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Verse I shared says: Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) never changes the condition of a people unless they change there own condition. 

After this comes the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). We choose our own fate, our own direction and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) takes us towards that. If we choose this world, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will guide us towards it and if we choose Akhirah, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guides towards that.

Surah al Lail:

No Allah is always first. Even us changing or getting guided after being lost goes under the

Allah yahdi man yasha'

Allah guides whom He wills. 

I know it's hard to accept for some, but it helps us be even more thankful for the guidance we receive, and never give ourselves credit. All credit is due to Allah, and He has no partners

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Surah al Lail:

Disobedience is simply when Allah says "do not..", and you still do it. 

And remember if possible. Allah is always al Awel al Ahad. Always! No exception.. Ever

• Advanced Member

Why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) sent Adam to garden while he was created for Earth as caliph? 

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً

Angels surprisingly knew much about Adam, their following reply was based on which information?

قَالُواْ أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاء

The one who cause mischief & shed blood on Earth.

Angels were watching something or is it the knowledge of the unseen? 

• Advanced Member

I remember my father telling me back in the day, that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) did not sin, because what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gave him was not a hukm/law, but rather it was merely an advice. He thus only broke an advice and not a divine law. But I of course don't know from where he learned this.

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

I remember my father telling me back in the day, that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) did not sin, because what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gave him was not a hukm/law, but rather it was merely an advice. He thus only broke an advice and not a divine law. But I of course don't know from where he learned this.

Yes that is a mainstream argument and I tried to find its source, but couldnt find. 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Actually there is hadiths saying that the Paradise of Adam was on this earth, and why would disobeying Allah and being in need of forgiveness be different in different lands?

I am curious to see that Hadith. Cajn you bring it? What I have heard is that there is a small piece of land on earth which belongs to paradise. In Shia belief, it is considered Karbala. 

Anyways, when I say world, it means having different dimensions by time, space and spiritual stations. The laws of this physical world don't apply to paradise. So, you can't say that a sin in this world could be a sin in paradise too. An example is the night journey if the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in context of which it is mentioned that when he came back, the bed was warm and everything was at it's place like before. How can someone go on Arsh and come back and find everything at it's place. So, as I said, rules of physical world don't apply to other worlds.

And in support of this is the hadith I shared above.

5 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

No Allah is always first. Even us changing or getting guided after being lost goes under the

Allah yahdi man yasha'

Allah guides whom He wills. 

I know it's hard to accept for some, but it helps us be even more thankful for the guidance we receive, and never give ourselves credit. All credit is due to Allah, and He has no partners

Allah is first such that no one comes before him and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is last such that no one comes after him. 

All power and all command belongs to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I never disagreed. 

But in the issue of sinning, it is we who take the wrong steps and suffer the consequences. I shared Surah Ar Ra'd 13:11. Al Lail 4-10. Al Isra 17:13-14. 

So, to reiterate I agree with most of what you say but that is not what I am arguing.

I disagree with :

6 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

My point in this post that I forgot to say, is that it shows how Allah misguided people, He leaves them in the dark and makes them lost

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) never misguides. It is we who go wrong. Hazrat Adam's (عليه السلام) repentence: "Zalamtu Nafsi" is a proof.

No sin can happen without a decree of Allah. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Disobedience is simply when Allah says "do not..", and you still do it. 

And remember if possible. Allah is always al Awel al Ahad. Always! No exception.. Ever

Yes. This is it. 

Thanks brother. 

So, we land on the same ground finally. 

Disobedience is the most basic definition of sinning. Zulm or injustice is derived from disobedience. 

So, you yourself said it what I am trying to say. Sinning is from us and not from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has power over everything but Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has tried us through free will.

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created our 'self' in a manner so that we can act through our own will. Obedience means combining our will with the divine will. 

Surah Ash Shams 91:7-10.

As for the case of Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام), he was sinless because he was a prophet and a guide and leader of human being on earth. 

2:30, 4:64, 4:80, 76:24.

And verse 3:33 mentioned in the hadith I shared is itself a proof that Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) is a chosen one and cannot sin. 

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says to the Satan regarding this:

Lo! as for My slaves, you have NO way into them except the wrong-doers who follow you. (Qur’an 15:42)

Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) was a Caliph, guide and messenger on earth and therefore was sinless. But in the garden of paradise, a Tark e Awla (giving up the best) was written for him so that it becomes a lesson for entire humanity as I explained above.

Edited by Zainuu