Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Zionist Regime is burning

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Alhamdolellah.

There are reports that Iranians in Syria fired Missiles on Israeli Nuclear facilities in reaction to Israelis bombing Iranian forces in Syria and the attack on Natanz Nuclear facility.

I saw the facebook posts on Israeli Nuclear Facilites burning, but I can't copy it.

Edited by islamicmusic
  • Moderators
55 minutes ago, Dawid Das said:

how long is it gonna last? It's time to attack the israel regime already. I think it's all staged because if it wasn't iran would have crushed israel a long time ago either that or they are scared of what may happen.

I don't think that regime can be attacked by military any sooner or later if you don't have allies who want to change it. If Iran attack Israel by military then you will have US,UK,EU and Arabs with Israel and I don't think Russia or China will even be interested in such a war.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

I don't think that regime can be attacked by military any sooner or later if you don't have allies who want to change it. If Iran attack Israel by military then you will have US,UK,EU and Arabs with Israel and I don't think Russia or China will even be interested in such a war.

Then weaponise their own belief against them. They even go as far to say this land belongs to them according to their belief. If they truly believed what they say then they should follow every laws in their religion. But these same people are doing the opposite and are even trying to weaken islam in the middle east when their own religion is much more extreme than islam. So why don't they remove their own religion then but obviously they won't do that because they don't even believe what they say. Lol these people believe this land belongs to them according to hebrew-aramaic judaism. yet the supposed people of God(They are the opposite) don't follow their  religion but will say ridiculous things like palestine belongs to them when it suits them. not even one of them follows the mosaic law. Because if they did we would see whores being stoned to death and those not living according to those laws executed instantly. Even for simple stuff as a child disrespecting the Sabbath would be killed. ancient israel/palestine/judea when Judaism dominated it is like the saudi regime on steroid when it comes to following religious rules and would even make the saudi regime look liberal in comparison. but these supposed jews are enemies of their own religion. The only way to defeat them is by exposing them that they are not real jews so Christians will stop supporting them(the only reasons Christians supports them to begin with is because they believe they are real authentic jews)

I don't understand how any one can't see through their lies(especially Christians). obviously they are only using Christians as canon fodders because Christians still believe they are the real israelites aka people of God. So Christians today are manipulated by these jews who am supposed to believe are authentic jews by other Christians. Even when other Christians are pointing out they are fake jews. They get called antisemite by other Christians.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Dawid Das said:

Then weaponise their own belief against them. They even go as far to say this land belongs to them according to their belief. If they truly believed what they say then they should follow every laws in their religion. But these same people are doing the opposite and are even trying to weaken islam in the middle east when their own religion is much more extreme than islam. So why don't they remove their own religion then but obviously they won't do that because they don't even believe what they say. Lol these people believe this land belongs to them according to hebrew-aramaic judaism. yet the supposed people of God(They are the opposite) don't follow their  religion but will say ridiculous things like palestine belongs to them when it suits them. not even one of them follows the mosaic law. Because if they did we would see whores being stoned to death and those not living according to those laws executed instantly. Even for simple stuff as a child disrespecting the Sabbath would be killed. ancient israel/palestine/judea when Judaism dominated it is like the saudi regime on steroid when it comes to following religious rules and would even make the saudi regime look liberal in comparison. but these supposed jews are enemies of their own religion. The only way to defeat them is by exposing them that they are not real jews so Christians will stop supporting them(the only reasons Christians supports them to begin with is because they believe they are real authentic jews)

I don't understand how any one can't see through their lies(especially Christians). obviously they are only using Christians as canon fodders because Christians still believe they are the real israelites aka people of God. So Christians today are manipulated by these jews who am supposed to believe are authentic jews by other Christians. Even when other Christians are pointing out they are fake jews. They get called antisemite by other Christians.

Its been warned by their own books and even mentioned in Qur’an that if they again disobey and do mischief then there would be again great punishment towards them. One of the reason believer jews  fear is this one, thats why you see then condeming Israel.

• Advanced Member

My mom an i had a discussion about it. 
It really looks like syria is soo done with israel and decided to take action. Not only syria but many more countries are done with the idiotic zionism regime and are starting to stand up against it. 
this actually can cause a world war, but yeah everyone knows that the world first need to get Really bad Until a better world will start.

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Its been warned by their own books and even mentioned in Qur’an that if they again disobey and do mischief then there would be again great punishment towards them. One of the reason believer jews  fear is this one, thats why you see then condeming Israel.

There are no believing jews. All are fake. If there were believing jews. At least one of them would follow the mosaic law

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Exactly, it will create a domino with who is supporting who.

11 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Its soon going to happen inshallah,we will all witness that day and see how they are getting punished, included the USA,UK and European satan union,

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

One of the reason believer jews  fear is this one, thats why you see then condeming Israel.

Most so called Orthodox Jews (Haredi) that condemn Israel is because they believe that the exile has not ended and only the Messiah can establish a Jewish state. Do some of them really stand up for the Palestinian cause? Sure. But believe me, most of them do it out of theological reasons. And no matter what they are, Zionists or Anti-Zionists, they still believe that when their Messiah comes, all goyim will eventually have to serve the Jews and keep Noahide laws. If not, they will be killed. That's from the Talmud and Kabbalic texts for those that don't know.

Guest guest guest guest
3 hours ago, Berber-Shia said:

Most so called Orthodox Jews (Haredi) that condemn Israel is because they believe that the exile has not ended and only the Messiah can establish a Jewish state. Do some of them really stand up for the Palestinian cause? Sure. But believe me, most of them do it out of theological reasons. And no matter what they are, Zionists or Anti-Zionists, they still believe that when their Messiah comes, all goyim will eventually have to serve the Jews and keep Noahide laws. If not, they will be killed. That's from the Talmud and Kabbalic texts for those that don't know.

This is 100% true

even anti Zionist jews still follow the talmud

however, even if it is out of theological reasons(in the end the goyim will be enslaved), it is good in the sense that it may open Jews' hearts, maybe.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Berber-Shia said:

Yes they believe every nation will beg and hold on jew saying that now we know that you were right. Anyway the problem is their intepration of their books that even quran critize It.

• Advanced Member

I'm pretty sure that there are Jews who don't follow the Talmud at all, and some who just follow parts of it. Then there are many Jews who don't believe in God, prophets, or any book. So I think it's wrong to generalize, as if they are one person. 

The righteous among them, just as the righteous among us, are the ones on the middle path. In my opinion that is the people who are willing to consider the good of any text, while not taking any of them too literally or in a too extreme way.

Not all Jews believe that they will enslave all of us. 

There are even Jews who would be willing to follow a Muslim messiah, as long as he proves to be the one to end strife on earth. 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I'm pretty sure that there are Jews who don't follow the Talmud at all, and some who just follow parts of it. Then there are many Jews who don't believe in God, prophets, or any book. So I think it's wrong to generalize, as if they are one person. 

exactly jews are descendends of isaac. just like arabs supposed to be descendands of ismaal. not all arabs are muslims right?

lots jews are also atheists, some are even christian, i also met some who are literally budists and follow such belief. 

if its true that imam al mahdi himself is a descendand or family of david, that makes himself also to be a half jew. 

being a jew is not always connected to judaism or zionism. but people enjoy generalizing everything. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

exactly jews are descendends of isaac. just like arabs supposed to be descendands of ismaal. not all arabs are muslims right?

lots jews are also atheists, some are even christian, i also met some who are literally budists and follow such belief. 

if its true that imam al mahdi himself is a descendand or family of david, that makes himself also to be a half jew. 

being a jew is not always connected to judaism or zionism. but people enjoy generalizing everything. 

That's true. They respect so much people who are believed to be descended from ahl bayt through prophet Mohamed, while they might not be aware that the ahl Bayt also goes through Isaac, Jacob (aka Israel), Judad, etc. So among the Jews there are equivalent of Sayids. 

Especially they reverse the descendants of Sayidna Aaron, who are known as Cohen, and are treated as a priestly nation. 

There are good and bad in every nation. 

• Advanced Member

This alleged missile strike was clearly another false-flag attempt by the PTB to disguise the fact that the IRI is actually quite weak and is internally and externally besieged by the PTB’s proxy forces. Note that not a single “Resistance”-connected source has credibly claimed or even hinted at responsibility. This itself, along with motive, is a sign that Israeli proxies likely fired the missile for PR and hidden political/strategic calculations. The false flags are just part of the run-up to a general conflagration, combined with the PTB’s support for Wahhabi–Salafi forces, the rapprochement between Turkey and Saudi Arabia, the strengthening of the Taliban and Daesh in Afghanistan, the ongoing destabilisation of the Ukraine and the Black Sea, and the general solidification of the Zionist-run NATO bloc vs. Russia, China, and Iran. Basically the entire Sunni world, aside from Syria, is forming a pro-NATO bloc, including not just the GCC, but also Qatar, Turkey, and Pakistan. Note that under Modi’s pro-Zionist BJP/RSS India is ignoring the Saudi-financed, Western-directed strengthening of the Taliban and Daesh in Afghanistan. Turkey and its proxy Azerbaijan are also transferring Libyan and Syrian Wahhabi–Salafi militants to the frontline in the Ukraine and to the border between Iran and Azerbaijan. Pakistan’s ISI and the Saudis/Emiratis are supporting the Turkish effort in this field as well as in Afghanistan. Soon the Sunni monarchs will use all available pressure, financial and otherwise, to force Hamas to side with the main, pro-Zionist faction within the Muslim Brotherhood and to forge an alliance with Daesh, al-Qaida, the Taliban, et al. against Russia, China, and Iran while sidelining the Palestinian cause.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

That's true. They respect so much people who are believed to be descended from ahl bayt through prophet Mohamed, while they might not be aware that the ahl Bayt also goes through Isaac, Jacob (aka Israel), Judad, etc. So among the Jews there are equivalent of Sayids. 

no isaac is the brother of ismael. prophet muhammed sawa is descendand of ismael. 

BUT imam al mahdi would possibly be the only imam who is a mix of these 2. because it has been said his mom is related to David, that basically means he will be half jewish. 

Also making sense because it has been said he will have an israelian complexion and a face of a arab. (so mixture)

and more and more such mixtures are happening. not all jews are bad. 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, F.M said:

no isaac is the brother of ismael. prophet muhammed sawa is descendand of ismael. 

BUT imam al mahdi would possibly be the only imam who is a mix of these 2. because it has been said his mom is related to David, that basically means he will be half jewish. 

Also making sense because it has been said he will have an israelian complexion and a face of a arab. (so mixture)

and more and more such mixtures are happening. not all jews are bad. 

And his wife, standing by, laughed when We gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (Qur’an 11:71)

She said: "Alas for me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman and my husband now is an old man? That would indeed be a strange thing!”(Qur’an 11:72)

The (angles) said: Do You wonder at Allah’s decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O People of the House (Ahl Bayt) ! He is indeed worthy of all praise full of all glory!”(Qur’an 11:73)

The above shows clearly that the House of Isaac from its roots is considered Ahl Bayt. 

When Abraham prayed for his descendants, im sure he prayed for both his sons, including his firstborn. 

The problem in this world is the people who try to divide the family of prophet Ibrahim, and it doesnt take much imagination to understand that any father would want all his sons to get along and be just to each other. 

And as you said, there is indication that Imam Mahdi will have a strong genetic manifestation of the seed from both brothers (probably through line of Judas-son-of-Jacob, as that is the same line of Prophets after Joseph, including Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon, etc pbut.... The Mahdi will also supposedly have a lot in common with especially these, as well as others from Ahl Bayt via the Jewish lineage of Muslim saints and prophets) . 

Half-brother descedents also fought alongside each other in Karbala; that's how God and the prophet would want it. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Allah Seeker said:

The (angles) said: Do You wonder at Allah’s decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings be upon you, O People of the House (Ahl Bayt) ! He is indeed worthy of all praise full of all glory!”(Qur’an 11:73)

the meaning of that ayat is about the family of ibrahim (عليه السلام). not the household of muhammed sawa. 

and no. prophet muhammed isnt from Ishaac but Ismael. 

the 2 bloodlines never used to mix with one another. Ismael and the ismaelites lived in hijaz (modern day saudi arabia) while the children of isaac lived in either jerusalem or egypt but most part egypt. and after that when moses split the seas in 2, all jews spread to other parts of the world and most didnt even went back to middle east but rather europe, ethiopia (smallest group) so they basically never mixed. 

i know such things because my mom is originally from Isaac. And i grew up with all these stories etc. while my dad is fully shia arab and from Ismaël. 

And as you said, there is indication that Imam Mahdi will have a strong genetic manifestation of the seed from both brothers (probably through line of Judas-son-of-Jacob, as that is the same line of Prophets after Joseph, including Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon, etc pbut.... The Mahdi will also supposedly have a lot in common with especially these, as well as others from Ahl Bayt via the Jewish lineage of Muslim saints and prophets) . 

i think this is a huge part of the plan of Allah. if he wouldnt have jewish descendans then trust me it would be really hard for our imam to create justice and rule over the world when he returns. I know really well about my own blood, they are too proud of their lineage. if someone isnt related to them then they will never accept you, trust me. 

same goes with all other hybrids with ismael and isaac blood, bringing these 2 lineages together can only be done by a sort of forced way together. because DNA cant be devided. if you are born half/half then you fit in both parties. for example I also growed up between 2 really different families and there was no problem. 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

And his wife, standing by, laughed when We gave her good tidings (of the birth) of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob. (Qur’an 11:71)

She said: "Alas for me! Shall I bear a child when I am an old woman and my husband now is an old man? That would indeed be a strange thing!”(Qur’an 11:72)

The above shows clearly that the House of Isaac from its roots is considered Ahl Bayt. 

When Abraham prayed for his descendants, im sure he prayed for both his sons, including his firstborn. 

The problem in this world is the people who try to divide the family of prophet Ibrahim, and it doesnt take much imagination to understand that any father would want all his sons to get along and be just to each other. 

Half-brother descedents also fought alongside each other in Karbala; that's how God and the prophet would want it. 

family-tree-of-prophets.thumb.jpg.4915ae7ecadd656c80d9e17589f0d738.jpg

This is a small summary of the lineage of ismael and ishaac. 

this is proof enough that muhammed sawa isnt from ishaac but ismael

• Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, F.M said:

the meaning of that ayat is about the family of ibrahim (عليه السلام). not the household of muhammed sawa. 

and no. prophet muhammed isnt from Ishaac but Ismael. 

the 2 bloodlines never used to mix with one another. Ismael and the ismaelites lived in hijaz (modern day saudi arabia) while the children of isaac lived in either jerusalem or egypt but most part egypt. and after that when moses split the seas in 2, all jews spread to other parts of the world and most didnt even went back to middle east but rather europe, ethiopia (smallest group) so they basically never mixed. 

i know such things because my mom is originally from Isaac. And i grew up with all these stories etc. while my dad is fully shia arab and from Ismaël. 

i think this is a huge part of the plan of Allah. if he wouldnt have jewish descendans then trust me it would be really hard for our imam to create justice and rule over the world when he returns. I know really well about my own blood, they are too proud of their lineage. if someone isnt related to them then they will never accept you, trust me. 

same goes with all other hybrids with ismael and isaac blood, bringing these 2 lineages together can only be done by a sort of forced way together. because DNA cant be devided. if you are born half/half then you fit in both parties. for example I also growed up between 2 really different families and there was no problem. 

That is what I am saying in response to people who don't seem to understand that there is Ahlulbayt representatives among the Jews. 

And there did exist populations of jews in the bilad AL hijaz, or Arab peninsula during the time of the prophet. Medinet yathrib for instance had quite a big population, and salman AL farsi was a slave with one of them at one point. Also if you have heard of the city of Khaybar in the Arab peninsula, was almost exclusively Jewish, until they left in very sad circumstances. 

It is said that prophet Mohamed himself has a grandmother from Bani Najjar, which in the treaty of medina is listed as bani Israel. 

Jews all over the world have always intermarrried here and there. Chances are that almost every person on earth has at least one root to one of the 12 tribes of Israel. 

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, F.M said:

family-tree-of-prophets.thumb.jpg.4915ae7ecadd656c80d9e17589f0d738.jpg

This is a small summary of the lineage of ismael and ishaac. 

this is proof enough that muhammed sawa isnt from ishaac but ismael

Prophet Mohamed represents the quraysh tribe from Meccah, that are direct descendents of Ismail (عليه السلام). However there might have been inter marriage between his tribe and others over the years, that makes it that he also has some blood from Isaac (عليه السلام). After all they were cousins, and even if there is rivalry, marriages do happen within the relatives. But even if a Qurayshi married a descendent of bani Israel, then probably they would still represent quraysh, unless they go live in the bani Israel community of course.

But of course the talk is that the Mahdi would come from half a mainly Arab lineage, and the other half would be genetically from line of Judas, but probably would be Muslim or Christian, as they say that side would be Roman.