Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Fajr Problem

Rate this topic

Guest Dude

Is there any way to reduce the frequency of wet dreams? I get them often, usually after I go back to bed after fajr so it really disrupts my sleep. And i have enough discipline to get up for fajr every single day but astaghfirullah, if I get one before fajr, i don't have enough discipline or energy to go take a shower and pray and I just miss it :(

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I dont think there are many methods to avoid but some people just have it more frequently. I never really have them. I have tried many times almost having them in my dreams but in my dreams i knew it was haram so i avoided sex in the dreams even when i was offered it. I would then wake up and realise it was a dream but that i still had enough control of my desires even in my dreams. Apparently sleeping on your belly increases the frequency of it so if you do that avoid it.

Edited by Khurasani
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Dude said:

I get them often, usually after I go back to bed after fajr so it really disrupts my sleep

Salam , It highly recommended which we avoid going back to bed after Fajr before Dawn  which It's still hard forme too but I am trying to postpone going back to be more & more everyday also there is many narrations which have advised staying awake after Fajr by doing praying & duas which at least reward of it is guarantying of maximum & blessed Rizq everyday which the time between Fajr & Dawn has mentioned as time of distributing Rizq which slept person won't receive it & important of it has mentioned  more than daily work also it said who is doing praying & duas on place of worship (on his/her prayer mat) until dawn won't be burened by hell fire .

• Advanced Member

I have heard that, after praying Fajr, it is better to stay awake till sunrise and do Dhikr until sunrise and then sleep after that if needed. Is this correct? And are you allowed to sleep right after praying Fajr?

Sayyed Mohammad Al-Musawi, Sayyed Mohammad al-Musawi is originally from Iraq and heads up the World Ahlul Bayt Islamic League in London. Other than being involved in various humanitarian projects, he frequently responds to...

Yes, it is highly recommended to be busy after performing Fajr Prayer till sunrise in Du'a, Quran, Dhikr etc. Sleeping between Fajr and sunrise is Makrouh (disliked) which means it is harmful, but it is not Haraam.

Wassalam.

Zoheir Ali Esmail, Shaykh Zoheir Ali Esmail has a Bsc in Accounting and Finance from the LSE in London, and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University. He studied Arabic at Damascus University and holds a PhD...

Bismillah

Thank you for your question. It is alright to sleep straight after fajr prayer. It is recommended to stay awake until sunrise reciting the Qur'an or making dhikr.

May you always be successful 

https://www.al-islam.org/ask/i-have-heard-that-after-praying-fajr-it-is-better-to-stay-awake-till-sunrise-and-do-dhikr-until-sunrise-and-then-sleep-after-that-if-needed-is-this-correct-and-are-you-allowed-to-sleep-right-after-praying-fajr

• Advanced Member

Dua  for 'RIZQ '  (Sufficient Sustenance)

DUA'A 73    According to Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib recitation of the following du-a'a after Fajr salat increases sustenance.

Thanking for 4 blessings at dawn Image  jpg  AudioM4a Video

Qutub Rawandi reported from Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that the Holy Prophet (saws) has stated, that he was afraid for him who does not remember the 4 blessings at dawn & as a result , may be snatched away from him

All Praise to Allah who made Himself known to me & did not make me blind hearted

All Praise to Allah who included me among the followers of Muhammad (saws)

All Praise to Allah who has ordained my sustenance to be in HIS own hands & not in the hands of human beings

All Praise to Allah who has covered my sins & shortcomings & did not degrade me in the eyes of Human beings

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلهِ الَّذِيْ‏ عَرَّفَنِيْ‏ نَفْسَهٗ‏ وَ لَمْ يَتْرُكْنِيْ عَمْيَانَ الْقَلْبِ

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلهِ الَّذِيْ جَعَلَنِيْ مِنْ اُمَّةِ مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّی اللہُ عَلَیْہِ وَ اٰلِہ

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلهِ الَّذِيْ جَعَلَ رِزْقِيْ فِيْ يَدَيْهِ وَ لَمْ يَجْعَلْ رِزْقِيْ فِي اَيْدِيْ النَّاسِ

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلهِ الَّذِيْ سَتَرَ ذُنُوْبِيْ وَ عُيُوْبِيْ وَ لَمْ يَفْضَحْنِيْ بَيْنَ الْخَلَایِقِ.

Praise be to Allah who made me aware of His nafs (reality) and did not forsake me to be one of those whose hearts do not perceive. Praise to be Allah who gave me (wisdom) to follow and obey Muhammad, blessings of Allah be on him and on his children, and also peace. Praise be to Allah who has kept my sustenance in His (own) hand and did not give it to other people (like me) from whom I may have to seek it. Praise be to Allah who covers my defects and shortcomings and does not disclose my infamy among the people. Praise be to Allah, the one and only.

ALH'AMDU LILLAAHIL LAD'EE A'RRAFNEE NAFSAHOO WA LAM YATRUKNEE U'MYAANAL QALBI ALH'AMDU LILLAAHIL LAD'EE JA-A'LANEE MIN UMMATI MUH'AMMADIN S'ALLALLAAHU A'LAYJI WA AALIHEE WA SALLAM ALH'AMDU LILLAAHIL LAD'EE JA-A'LA RIZQEE FEE YADIHEE WA LAM YAJ-A'LHU FEE AYDIN NAASI ALH'AMDU LILLAAHIL LAD'EE SATARA U'YOOBEE WA LAM  YAFZ'AH'NEE BAYNAN NAASI ALH'AMDU LILLAAHIL LAD'EE WAH'DAHOO

http://www.duas.org/Rizqgif/rizq73.gif

DUA'A 75 It is written in Kanzul Maknun, on the authority of the Holy Prophet, if the following du-a'a is recited after praying a 2 rakat salat, it increases sustenance.

O glorious, O lasting survivor, O unique, O generous, I turn to You in the name of Muhammad, Your prophet, the prophet of mercy, (with a request to) send blessings on him and on his children-O messenger of Allah, I turn to Allah through You (He is) Your Lord, my Lord and Lord of everything, (and I beseech Him to) send blessings on Muhammad and on his Ahlul Bayt and give me sustenance generously from the sustenance You own, easy success and abundant livelihood with which I will set aright my disordered business and confusion of my affairs, pay my debts, and support my family.

YAA MAAJIDU YAA WAAJIDU YAA AH'ADU YAA KAREEMU ATAWJJAHU ILAYKA BI-MUH'AMMADIN NABIYYIKA NABIYYAR RAH'MATI S'ALLALLAAHU A'LAYHI WA AALIHEE YAA RASOOLALLAAH INNEE ATAWAJJAHU BIKA ILALLAAHU RABBIKA WA RABBEE WA RABBI KULLI SHAY-IN FA-AS-ALUKA YAA RABBI AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AHLI BAYTIHEE WA AS-ALUKA NAFQATAN KAREEMATAN MIN NAFQATIKA WA FAT-HAN YASEERAA WA RIZQAN WAASI-AN ALUMMU BIHEE SHA-THEE WA AZQ'EE BIHEE DAYNEE WA ASTA-E'ENU BIHEE A'LAA I'YAALEE

http://www.duas.org/Rizqgif/rizq75.gif

http://www.duas.org/rizq.htm