Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Clothing around namahram man

Rate this topic

Guest Islam

Salam, I have a question if you can please help me, 

1. I want to know if a woman can wear simple shalwar kameez daily wear around namahram men? 

2. I asked syed sistani office and they say that a woman should be in proper which is not classified as  libasu ’sh-shuhra in that country, I would like to know what it mean by libasu ’sh-shuhra? 

3. what if a woman have no choice but to wear shalwar kameez because the family want her to wear that kind of clothes?

4. Is it still a sin on her to wear simple shalwar kameez daily wear since her family wants her to wear? 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Islam said:

1. I want to know if a woman can wear simple shalwar kameez daily wear around namahram men? 

Salam generally  you mut cover your hair & neck in front of Namahram when you have worn " simple shalwar kameez daily wear ".

I would like to know what it mean by libasu ’sh-shuhra? 

The uncommon & wacky clothing in your house or community which is sign of certain  group like you wear like a rockstar when others have worn  " simple shalwar kameez daily wear ".

3. what if a woman have no choice but to wear shalwar kameez because the family want her to wear that kind of clothes?

4. Is it still a sin on her to wear simple shalwar kameez daily wear since her family wants her to wear? 

You must obey your parents until it's not against  religious  rules so there is no "sin on her to wear simple shalwar kameez daily wear since her parents  wants her to wear .