Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, F.M said:

song of solomon is first testament and isnt compared to the apostles. song of solomon is written by prophet suleyman, while apostles of jesus werent even infallible.also lots scruptures from the apostles also got lost and they collected all of it together whereby  lots things got changed and corrupted. 

in general reading the new testimony (in my opinion) is more hard than a puzzle, lots names got wiped out,too much unclearness etc. I would more prefer to read books like torah and everything that is straight from prophets or sended down to them because Gospels is really vague.

Revelations are the only NT book that has a similar energy to the OT. It’s one of those that got through the council of Nicaea Alhamdolillah.

10 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

But the question I have, the people of the book, isn't that their books? 

You know people forget that the Quran was written and compiled by unknown and questionable people too. We don't know every scribe of every verse that was written, and what exactly uthman did with the verses we have today, or the other ummayids who also mobilized the texts and reproduction of it. Personally I don't want to worship the Quran, as it is a lovely creature, and not God Himself. When God talks to us in the Quran, it isn't actually directly Him, as we saw what happened to Moses when Allah was about to show Himself. 

The argument of saying the Quran is perfect while all other books are not relevant is for me not even applicable, because we know that our relationship and level of understanding in the Quran is not based on the Quran itself, but the guidance of God. 

Saying the people of the book don't have an actual tangible book is against the Quran for me, as well as history. Even imam Reza used to talk about the verses of the Bible as such. 

The point is that one finds guidance in books when looking at them with an open heart and open mind. Whether Torah pslams or Quran, they are clearly the same message. 

Just because they are different ( including age or preservation) does not negate that for me - just different challenges and tests. 

All these books are channeled through various chains of creatures until we have them in form of modern books today, and for some they bring them close to God and for others they do the opposite. It's not about which one is better for me, it's more about being a good person ourselves, and whether these beautiful texts help us with that. 

Yea IMO dear bro Allah kept the Quran protected. The Quran comes from the word qirat which means recitation and up till today it’s the most memorized book cover to cover in history. So I believe it was preserved by Allah through the hearts and minds of the believers before being compiled.

6 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

These writings we have are by unknown authorities and mixed with Greeks belief and Paul beliefs and ideas that contradict the apostles themselves. Paul even argued and disagreed against the apostles. When the apostles found the teaching of Paul being taught, they actually send their followers to correct them and Paul got angry and said that this is my Injeel (gospel).

Indeed but that’s why we treat them as we would a Hadith. I personally don’t think of Paul as a trustworthy narrator, but that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods are allowed to have their opinion. In the past week you have posted on several threads without any censorship. Why are you constantly complaining about the moderators??  I still fail to the

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too. Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us al

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers. There are more than two sides.

Posted Images

• Moderators

Indeed but that’s why we treat them as we would a Hadith. I personally don’t think of Paul as a trustworthy narrator, but that’s just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Paul innovated his own religion. He is the one who added Pagan beliefs. We have narrations where he have been condemned as one of the worst person along with firawn.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Paul innovated his own religion. He is the one who added Pagan beliefs. We have narrations where he have been condemned as one of the worst person along with firawn.

It was the council of Nicaea also, and the many councils that followed after. The Roman Empire had been fragmented into four parts many minorities like the christians were rioting. After Constantine took over he called leaders from all over the empire to decide on a state religion. They fused pagan roman traditions with Judaic Christian teachings. St Nicholas of Myra was one the main reasons why Jesus is seen as divine today.

can you link me some of traditions that condemn Paul? Would love to read them.