Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, realizm said:

What kind of organization would you trust exactly ? I'm curious. The local mosque's science club ?

The brothers and some sisters in this thread and in other threads have discussed the issues with the vaccines. Some which include genetic engineering. The vaccine from cuba is being developed by Cuba’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB).

Now, is this something you want to partake in? Changing your genes? into what?

As for your question, conspiracy theory aside, just from the humanitarian perspective no I wouldn't trust something that's advertised by elites of the society that have their own agenda.

If I get sick let it be so.

Also there are other methods of prevention for covid as some of the brothers has mentioned. But somehow this doesn't reach out to the media or public, I wonder why....

Edited by lissenma
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods are allowed to have their opinion. In the past week you have posted on several threads without any censorship. Why are you constantly complaining about the moderators??  I still fail to the

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too. Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us al

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers. There are more than two sides.

Posted Images

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

OK so we disagree on this. To someone like me, I see the Bible, including most gospels not included in nicea, as treasure chests of wisdom and guiding light. To me the innovations are obvious and can be proven through the Bible itself. To me acknowledging this is what is meant in the Quran. How else will God judge Christians, if the injeel is unknown? The same counts for the Torah that is also a beautiful holy book only comparable with the likes of the Quran and injeel. The NT is more spiritual than the OT. 

When I read the Bible, OT or NT I get the same feeling as Quran. And there are other books too. 

I feel sorry for people who miss out on the beauty of the Gospels of Jesus. 

Additionally, for almost all Christians, this is considered gospel of God, and even the satanics follow the reverse of the book of revelations. Antichrist from my observation is actually manifesting the bad guy story in the book of revelation. 

To me the gospels as NT and the Taurat (and psalms) of today are the books mentioned in the Quran. Even if they were edited. The truth stands out from falsehood, and the truth in those books far supercedes those obvious corruptions. 

If we look at Quran, sceptics can easily say that a guy called uthman collected the parts he liked and burnt the rest. Maybe the Quran with Ali was more accurate and better, but believing that the source of uthman Quran is from God is what matters. The bible of today is definitely from Allah, even if it was edited by less than holy people. That is my opinion on the matter. I believe in the maaruf Torah Psalms Injeel, and many other non Abrahamic books as well, as God sent messengers to all the nations. 

All the wisdom in Bible can be found in Qur'an. Because Qur'an includes Taurat, Injeel, Zabur and Furqaan. Not only it include them but it also corrects the beliefs that previous community held.

The Qur'an we have it is authentic and original that every Imams (عليه السلام) have the same one. God will not allow such a book to differ,  that part of it is not there and part of it is there.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Veteran Member
12 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

The Qur'an we have it is authentic and original that every Imams (عليه السلام) have the same one.

What about the traditions saying differently?

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, lissenma said:

The brothers and some sisters in this thread and in other threads have discussed the issues with the vaccines. Some which include genetic engineering. The vaccine from cuba is being developed by Cuba’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB).

As for your question, conspiracy theory aside, just from the humanitarian perspective no I wouldn't trust something that's advertised by elites of the society that have their own agenda.

If I get sick let it be so.

Also there are other methods of prevention for covid as some of the brothers has mentioned. But somehow this doesn't reach out to the media or public, I wonder why....

You are demonstrating a group of people who can be categorized to be fearful, doubtful, uncertainty and hate. Just because something is done with place A and event B by group C, it does not mean it is bad necessary, but they insist it is bad without proof that bring any high certainty, because they look A is untrusty and horrible, B is untrusty and fearful and C are evil people. This is because these four characteristic will cause any person to not trust anyone expect their own judgement and will lead to separate from society, hate for anyone who goes against them and in the end insanity.

Education is the answer for this disease. 

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

What about the traditions saying differently?

Think about it, there are already verses that clearly say the Qur'an will be protected. That is enough proof. If it lack some verses then it is not protected, if the wording have changed such that meaning have been changed then it has contradiction and lackness which means not protected. If Qur'an is judge then how can we trust in judge that have been changed? How can we compare then a narration to changed Qur'an to decide the correctness of narration when we don't know if the verse we have is right?

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

All the wisdom in Bible can be found in Qur'an. Because Qur'an includes Taurat, Injeel, Zabur and Furqaan. Not only it include them but it also corrects the beliefs that previous community held.

The Qur'an we have it is authentic and original that every Imams (عليه السلام) have the same one. God will not allow such a book to differ,  that part of it is not there and part of it is there.

That is your opinion. Many believe that Imam Ali had a different Quran before uthman ordered the burning of all the Quran other than his. 

I can find all the wisdom of the Quran in the Bible too. But that's just me, you have a different way. 

When I read a book like the psalm I feel so light I almost feel like I'm levitating. It's all the same to me. Same message and same point from the same God. 

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Think about it, there are already verses that clearly say the Qur'an will be protected. That is enough proof. If it lack some verses then it is not protected, if the wording have changed such that meaning have been changed then it has contradiction and lackness which means not protected. If Qur'an is judge then how can we trust in judge that have been changed? How can we compare then a narration to changed Qur'an to decide the correctness of narration when we don't know if the verse we have is right?

If you start looking for contradictions in the Quran, you will find them. I can point to websites that specialize in this. And most of those points are true. I can also share with you seeming contradictions in our Quran, that on the face value look like that. They are all tests. But you chose to look at the Quran with a certain attitude. If you do the same with the Bible, you'll realize that the Bible is even superior to the Quran in some ways. Allah created nations different so we can learn from each other. The books called the Gospels are in the very least narrations about Jesus. If you respect narrations that were written hundreds of years after prophet mohamed, and study and acknowledge them, then why not seek inspiration from books about the Spirit of God? 

• Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I can also share with you seeming contradictions in our Quran, that on the face value look like that.

The Qur’an itself has a challenge to bring a single contradiction. I have went through a few of the supposed contradictions that anti-Islam websites have and to me they were not clear contradictions. The Islamophobes just chose to interpret it a certain way.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

If you start looking for contradictions in the Quran, you will find them. I can point to websites that specialize in this. And most of those points are true. I can also share with you seeming contradictions in our Quran, that on the face value look like that. They are all tests. But you chose to look at the Quran with a certain attitude. If you do the same with the Bible, you'll realize that the Bible is even superior to the Quran in some ways. Allah created nations different so we can learn from each other. The books called the Gospels are in the very least narrations about Jesus. If you respect narrations that were written hundreds of years after prophet mohamed, and study and acknowledge them, then why not seek inspiration from books about the Spirit of God? 

I have never found a single contradiction in Qur'an, all of them have their explanation that the consensus of Muslim can easily prove them. I can not even fathom you believe in contradiction of Quran, Subhan'Allah. You believe also in flat earth theory and so many bizarre beliefs. I don't know what to say really.

• Veteran Member

Think about it, there are already verses that clearly say the Qur'an will be protected.

Yes but these verses can be interpreted differently based on more hadith. Like Dhikr could be interpreted as the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or protected could mean protected with the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). I had a post about it some time ago.

• Advanced Member

You are demonstrating a group of people who can be categorized to be fearful, doubtful, uncertainty and hate. Just because something is done with place A and event B by group C, it does not mean it is bad necessary, but they insist it is bad without proof that bring any high certainty, because they look A is untrusty and horrible, B is untrusty and fearful and C are evil people. This is because these four characteristic will cause any person to not trust anyone expect their own judgement and will lead to separate from society, hate for anyone who goes against them and in the end insanity.

Education is the answer for this disease. 

shall we test your formula? 

A = Karbala (place)

B = murder of Hussein, family and his campions  (event)

C = by Yazid and his armies (evil people)

So according to your hypothesis the above theorem  shall make one hate everyone, not trust anyone, leave society and go insane. 

I’m guilty of all of the above as I hate everyone who’s involved in anyway, I don’t trust anyone who’s with yazid, I have left society that worships him and I have gone completely insane with the love of Husain because “everyday is Ashura  and every land is Karbala .”

Real education combined with the love of Husain removes all diseases. Not the propaganda from the green palaces of the Ummayads. 

Ya Husain 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

That is your opinion. Many believe that Imam Ali had a different Quran before uthman ordered the burning of all the Quran other than his. 

I can find all the wisdom of the Quran in the Bible too. But that's just me, you have a different way. 

When I read a book like the psalm I feel so light I almost feel like I'm levitating. It's all the same to me. Same message and same point from the same God. 

It make so much sense that God give to rest of all us incomplete and contradict Qur'an and call it a test. The purpose of the Qur'an is the following:

And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart." 17:81

A contradict Qur'an:

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction. 4:82

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

The Qur’an itself has a challenge to bring a single contradiction. I have went through a few of the supposed contradictions that anti-Islam websites have and to me they were not clear contradictions. The Islamophobes just chose to interpret it a certain way.

OK that's good for you. We should have similar attitude with all books that are derived from messengers. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

shall we test your formula? 

A = Karbala (place)

B = murder of Hussein, family and his campions  (event)

C = by Yazid and his armies (evil people)

So according to your hypothesis the above theorem  shall make one hate everyone, not trust anyone, leave society and go insane. 

I’m guilty of all of the above as I hate everyone who’s involved in anyway, I don’t trust anyone who’s with yazid, I have left society that worships him and I have gone completely insane with the love of Husain because “everyday is Ashura  and every land is Karbala .”

Real education combined with the love of Husain removes all diseases. Not the propaganda from the green palaces of the Ummayads. 

Ya Husain 

So genius.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

So genius.

Truly.

Imam al-Husayn (‘a) said to his son, Imam as-Sajjad (‘a): “By God! My blood will not cease from flowing till God incites al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) (to rise up). By taking revenge for my blood upon the corrupt and faithless hypocrites, he will kill seventy thousand people.”

Ibn Shahr Ashub, Manaqib, vol. 4, p. 85; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 45, p. 299.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I have never found a single contradiction in Qur'an, all of them have their explanation that the consensus of Muslim can easily prove them. I can not even fathom you believe in contradiction of Quran, Subhan'Allah. You believe also in flat earth theory and so many bizarre beliefs. I don't know what to say really.

Yes my description of the earth is in line with Quran and the prophet.

You can see more here:

Well, I wont go into examples and try to challenge you to explain every contradiction there is, to prove that you can't explain each one. That is not worth the time, and for somebody who reads the Bible - even king James version - and doesn't see the holiness in it, I think we have different religions in the heart. 

I leave you with a random little sample from the Bible and you can choose to not acknowledge it as a godly book

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount

5 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

The Beatitudes

He said:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Peace 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

It make so much sense that God give to rest of all us incomplete and contradict Qur'an and call it a test. The purpose of the Qur'an is the following:

And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart." 17:81

A contradict Qur'an:

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction. 4:82

Well bringing a verse saying the are no contradictions is not a proof. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, BlueInk said:

Truly.

Imam al-Husayn (‘a) said to his son, Imam as-Sajjad (‘a): “By God! My blood will not cease from flowing till God incites al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) (to rise up). By taking revenge for my blood upon the corrupt and faithless hypocrites, he will kill seventy thousand people.”

Ibn Shahr Ashub, Manaqib, vol. 4, p. 85; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 45, p. 299.

Yes, as genius you are and trough your wisdom you judge 99% of Shias are with yazid and you are the 1%, the special cult. Must be feel so special.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

You do know that 666 is from the book of Book of Revelation which have nothing to do with injeel or any  previous prophet book.

You do kno John was student of nabi Isa right? 

3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The injeel is always referred to the revelation that Jesus (عليه السلام) received, while book of revelation was wrote in 96 CE about 66 years after Isa (عليه السلام) by unknown writer.

You don’t find it coincidental that www in Hebrew and Arabic has the value of 666? Look at what is being said not only at who is saying it.

3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The book is dated to 95 AD where John was about 90 year old. Do you think it make any sense a fisherman who did not know how to read or write have been waited all the time and decided in end of his time with such a old age to write this book? 

These New Testament books that have so many contradiction with different unknown authors are very questionable. The only certainty from this book can derive are the Paul's letters that he truly wrote them. 

For us the Qur'an is the only sensical book where we can trust and understand without any doubts.

Nobody really knows when these books were written as everything was burned by the Romans after the council of Nicaea. Do we throw out the whole of Bihar al anwar just because some Hadith are weak in transmission? 
As I said we take it as a verse by verse basis.

• Moderators
Just now, Allah Seeker said:

Well bringing a verse saying the are no contradictions is not a proof. 

Thank you for how you demonstrated your belief toward Quranic verses and how Qur'an verses are itself not proof enoguh for you, I hope everyone here can see how anyone can take you seriously.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

Thank you for how you demonstrated your belief toward Quranic verses and how Qur'an verses are itself not proof enoguh for you, I hope everyone here can see how anyone can take you seriously.

This is not about what I believe. This is about attitude. You refuse to see the good in other nations books. At the same time you refuse to see imperfections in your own uthman compiled book. I see this as extremism and not as the path of the middle, or being fair. But in this case you are the loser, because you miss out on benefitting from prophetic narrations like this:.

David (عليه السلام).

Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me,
    for in you I take refuge.
I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings
    until the disaster has passed.

2 I cry out to God Most High,
    to God, who vindicates me.
3 He sends from heaven and saves me,
    rebuking those who hotly pursue me—[c]
    God sends forth his love and his faithfulness.

4 I am in the midst of lions;
    I am forced to dwell among ravenous beasts—
men whose teeth are spears and arrows,
    whose tongues are sharp swords.

5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
    let your glory be over all the earth.

6 They spread a net for my feet—
    I was bowed down in distress.
They dug a pit in my path—
    but they have fallen into it themselves.

7 My heart, O God, is steadfast,
    my heart is steadfast;
    I will sing and make music.
8 Awake, my soul!
    Awake, harp and lyre!
    I will awaken the dawn.

9 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing of you among the peoples.
10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
    let your glory be over all the earth.

According to you the above is fake, right?

I think most people know in this website that nobody loves and mentions the Quran more than me. Alhamdulilah 

• Veteran Member
29 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

OK that's good for you. We should have similar attitude with all books that are derived from messengers. 

I never claimed the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita or the Torah or the Upanishads or the Tao Te Ching or the Dhammapada or the Corpus Hermeticism has no wisdom or truth within it. For me, I incline towards using the Qur’an and Ahlulbayt as a sieve to filter out true teachings of the messengers, especially when it comes to clear contradictions with Islam and said scriptures.

• Advanced Member
Just now, 313_Waiter said:

I never claimed the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita or the Torah or the Upanishads or the Tao Te Ching or the Dhammapada or the Corpus Hermeticism has no wisdom or truth within it. For me, I incline towards using the Qur’an and Ahlulbayt as a sieve to filter out true teachings of the messengers, especially when it comes to clear contradictions with Islam and said scriptures.

Yes we are lucky to have the seal of the prophet as our imam

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

How many were with Husain?

And how many will be with our Imam?

313? That’s not even close to the 1%

I will do anything to be with them inshallah even debate with someone like you as there are more and more people not believing in the establishment you and your likes follow and worship.

• Advanced Member

The Prophet said Ya Ali just as they fought me in revelation, they will fight you in interpretation. Imam Mahdi will come with a Quran with the proper commentary.

10 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Yes, as genius you are and trough your wisdom you judge 99% of Shias are with yazid and you are the 1%, the special cult. Must be feel so special.

When your points are made to look weak you resort to ad hominem attacks. That speaks volumes about your intellect and it’s clear for everyone reading this to see.

You completely ignored my point when I replied to brother Northwests same question about the book of revelations.

Revelations 12-A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 

Only the Shia wear headbands that say LABAIK YA HUSSAIN. The name of our father. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Considering your addiction to useless argumentations and potentially/intentionally wishing to derail independent thought apart from the mass hysteria surrounding a massive societal upheaval (which should rightly be scrutinized for what it is), I would rather continue to raise the flag of Imam Husayn in any way, even if it comes at the expense of those who would seek to smother the light of Allah.

It must truly be special to love the prophet and his family for their merciful kindness and compassion, they have to hold themselves back because of the existence of rejectors and fools. and those who have some knowledge invariably turn to dominate and hold hostage those who need guidance the most.

so yeah, you tell me: is this attention seeking behavior the only way for you to compensate for your emotional wounds? For you to feel special?

edit: addition.

Again, let’s really take things into perspective here, from a lens as close to that of the Ahlul Bayt as we can make it.

Are our current lifestyles, ways of thinking, our consumptions, our buying and selling, our very LIVES—from cellular metabolism to our thoughts and actions, ACTUALLY CONDUCIVE in ANY way to increase our usefulness and proximity to Allah and the Prophet, and more specifically, Imam Mahdi?

If our Imam is still in hiding, and those who wish to point out the fact that the presence of 20 million shias is not enough to give confidence to our Imam that he may rise, is something not wrong?

Edited by BlueInk
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

The Prophet said Ya Ali just as they fought me in revelation, they will fight you in interpretation. Imam Mahdi will come with a Quran with the proper commentary.

When your points are made to look weak you resort to ad hominem attacks. That speaks volumes about your intellect and it’s clear for everyone reading this to see.

You completely ignored my point when I replied to brother Northwests same question about the book of revelations.

Revelations 12-A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 

Only the Shia wear headbands that say LABAIK YA HUSSAIN. The name of our father. 

Said the prophet: I and Ali are the spiritual fathers of this Ummah.

then truly, Imam Hasan and his brother after him, are also the spiritual fathers of the Ummah.

• Advanced Member
On 4/20/2021 at 8:57 PM, BlueInk said:

Remember how the Shias themselves will be the first ones the Imam has to fight once he leaves Mecca?

Salam this is totaly wrong which only said in narrations which a group  of Shias from city of Kufa will fight him which they are a minority grou among shias .

• Advanced Member

I think one of the reasons the Imams gave us the signs of Reappearance is to rely on them to know if we are in the zamaan of the Dhuhoor. That way we don't rely on other books and sources to pinpoint the reappearance. Yes they may contain various things that one can identify to current situations, but nowhere does it say that they will lead to the reappearance of the Imam, so we can't really use them as Shia. Obviously that doesn't stop someone from learning from them, but the riwayats of the Imams exist for a reason. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The injeel is always referred to the revelation that Jesus (عليه السلام) received, while book of revelation was wrote in 96 CE about 66 years after Isa (عليه السلام) by unknown writer.

original injeel is send down to Isa ibn maryam (عليه السلام) but it got lost no one has found the injil till today. soo as an exange the apostles (wherby some werent righteous) left some writings about the life of jesus. but keep in mind these writings arent injil (Gospel). this also shows that the gospel isnt authentic because its written by non-masoom and isnt revealed down from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) just like the thora,psalms and quran

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, F.M said:

original injeel is send down to Isa ibn maryam (عليه السلام) but it got lost no one has found the injil till today. soo as an exange the apostles (wherby some werent righteous) left some writings about the life of jesus. but keep in mind these writings arent injil (Gospel). this also shows that the gospel isnt authentic because its written by non-masoom and isnt revealed down from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) just like the thora,psalms and quran

Yea the gospels are more like hadeeth with unknown or a weak chain of narrators. That doesn’t mean we just automatically discount them. When you read the letters of Paul you don’t get the same feeling you get when you read the Song of Solomon or the revelations of John.

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is totaly wrong which only said in narrations which a group  of Shias from city of Kufa will fight him which they are a minority grou among shias .

Indeed brother, but there are also narrations 

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “…Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will proceed to Kufah. Sixteen thousand armed men from the Batriyyah (sect) will stand in his way. They are Qur’an reciters and religious scholars with callused foreheads from excessive prostrations in worship whose faces are pale because of many night vigils, both of them are full of hypocrisy. They will cry in unison: ‘O descendant of Fatimah! Return to where you have been as we have no need of you.’

“Behind the city of Najaf from the noon of Monday until the night Hadrat al-Mahdi will draw his sword against them and put them all to death. In this encounter none of the supporters of the Imam (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will suffer even a wound.”-Dala’il al-Imamah, p. 241; Shaykh at-Tusi, Ghaybah, p. 283; Ithbat al-Hudah, vol. 3, p. 516; Bihar al-Anwar, vol, 2, p. 598.

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, lissenma said:

You just seemed to miss the 'and Biotechnology' part of the acronym. 

Creating vaccines, antibiotics and other kinds of medicines is Biotechnology. 

That's all I am saying. 

This has become irrelevant. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Yea the gospels are more like hadeeth with unknown or a weak chain of narrators. That doesn’t mean we just automatically discount them. When you read the letters of Paul you don’t get the same feeling you get when you read the Song of Solomon or the revelations of John.

song of solomon is first testament and isnt compared to the apostles. song of solomon is written by prophet suleyman, while apostles of jesus werent even infallible.also lots scruptures from the apostles also got lost and they collected all of it together whereby  lots things got changed and corrupted. 

in general reading the new testimony (in my opinion) is more hard than a puzzle, lots names got wiped out,too much unclearness etc. I would more prefer to read books like torah and everything that is straight from prophets or sended down to them because Gospels is really vague.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Indeed brother, but there are also narrations 

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “…Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will proceed to Kufah. Sixteen thousand armed men from the Batriyyah (sect) will stand in his way. They are Qur’an reciters and religious scholars with callused foreheads from excessive prostrations in worship whose faces are pale because of many night vigils, both of them are full of hypocrisy. They will cry in unison: ‘O descendant of Fatimah! Return to where you have been as we have no need of you.’

“Behind the city of Najaf from the noon of Monday until the night Hadrat al-Mahdi will draw his sword against them and put them all to death. In this encounter none of the supporters of the Imam (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will suffer even a wound.”-Dala’il al-Imamah, p. 241; Shaykh at-Tusi, Ghaybah, p. 283; Ithbat al-Hudah, vol. 3, p. 516; Bihar al-Anwar, vol, 2, p. 598.

But the question I have, the people of the book, isn't that their books? 

You know people forget that the Quran was written and compiled by unknown and questionable people too. We don't know every scribe of every verse that was written, and what exactly uthman did with the verses we have today, or the other ummayids who also mobilized the texts and reproduction of it. Personally I don't want to worship the Quran, as it is a lovely creature, and not God Himself. When God talks to us in the Quran, it isn't actually directly Him, as we saw what happened to Moses when Allah was about to show Himself. 

The argument of saying the Quran is perfect while all other books are not relevant is for me not even applicable, because we know that our relationship and level of understanding in the Quran is not based on the Quran itself, but the guidance of God. 

Saying the people of the book don't have an actual tangible book is against the Quran for me, as well as history. Even imam Reza used to talk about the verses of the Bible as such. 

The point is that one finds guidance in books when looking at them with an open heart and open mind. Whether Torah pslams or Quran, they are clearly the same message. 

Just because they are different ( including age or preservation) does not negate that for me - just different challenges and tests. 

All these books are channeled through various chains of creatures until we have them in form of modern books today, and for some they bring them close to God and for others they do the opposite. It's not about which one is better for me, it's more about being a good person ourselves, and whether these beautiful texts help us with that. 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, F.M said:

These writings we have are by unknown authorities and mixed with Greeks belief and Paul beliefs and ideas that contradict the apostles themselves. Paul even argued and disagreed against the apostles. When the apostles found the teaching of Paul being taught, they actually send their followers to correct them and Paul got angry and said that this is my Injeel (gospel).