Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member

honestly i belief the zahoor is really near. and is about to happen. 

shias are flock sheeps, when the older ulemahs are returning to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), the world will be left with people wh are dressing up as scientists and work with UK, we have reached the highest ignorance, lots lies and you dont know who to trust anymore, people lost hope in the return of imam al mahdi and think it will happen after 5000 years, lots nature disasters, lots climate change etc.. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods are allowed to have their opinion. In the past week you have posted on several threads without any censorship. Why are you constantly complaining about the moderators??  I still fail to the

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too. Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us al

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers. There are more than two sides.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Yea bro of course, I don’t see how people can be so anti anti vaxxer that they blindly trust billionaires pushing these vaccs. Billionaires who have openly said they’re in favor of mass depopulation. What’s more crazy is that they’ll ban you from travel without it. They’re forcing their messenger into your heart and mind which could possibly alter your ability to have certainty in the Messenger of Allah.

Ya habibi this was a dope article. I honestly believe meditation rewired my brain from being super simple and close minded when I was young to being more observant and open minded. Will def try to practice this LKM. These AAV’s (anti anti vaxxers) are ignoring the larger picture it’s wild out here lol.

Brother 7abib albi! 

Yes absolutely. That's also the main aim of qigong that we did together before. Still meditation aims at sending up especially the sexual energy to the brain, because that is the home the wisdom mind. The evil he, hezbulshaytan are very much aware of this and have used this as a secret way to be mentally superior to us also by calcifying our pineal glands among other, which is a key organ for higher vision and awareness. That's why Islamic prayer is the best qigong exercise, as it massages and encourages blood flow from the entire body to this point of the brain, as well as the energy, using gravity to help. Prostration is the healthiest thing ever for the brain Masha Allah. If you look at the baphomet, they put this wisdom in plain sight. They have something like two snakes going up the spine, like kundalini rising, that is the secret to their success and having higher mental capabilities than most people who don't practice such meditations and avoiding a harmful lifestyle. 

What the problem is with the people who trust vaccines (linguistically the word vaccine ironically comes from the word cow, like in French it's LA vache.. Because this practice was directly adopted from injecting livestock) we are treated as livestock for these people. So the people who blindly trust these vaccine providers is one thing. That they trust these people. Do they have evidence and proof that those banners of today's sultans can be followed? And they use information that these same people bring out as evidence for them. While the information lacks actual proof, but I guess they trust them anyway. I don't know how to explain it! 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

This is so sad. I pray Allah protects the children who are vaccinated without understanding what the possible ramifications are. Autism rates are up at least 30% since 2008. Allah only knows what effects will be had by taking these new vaccines. It’s especially disturbing when the AAV crowd won’t even listen to the other side. Why are our fellow Shia so proud of blindly trusting corrupt governments?

also what i forgot to say, I remember there come up also research but its really loooong time ago, but they found out that vaccins can be indeed linked to autism,ADHD,ADD, and this caused lots children to not have their focus when studying and lack lots concentration. 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

i found some information

A cross-sectional study of the relationship between infant Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine exposure and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder

Abstract

• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is characterized by a marked pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity-impulsivity that is inconsistent with developmental level and interferes with normal functioning in at least two settings. This study evaluated the hypothesis that infant Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine (T-HepB) exposure would increase the risk of an ADHD diagnosis.
  • During the decade from 1991 to 2001 that infants were routinely exposed to T-HepB in the United States (US), an estimated 1.3-2.5 million children were diagnosed with ADHD with excess lifetime costs estimated at US $350-$660 billion as a consequence of T-HepB.

for full article you can search it on here https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29413097/

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

We strive to be special, to be among AL sabeqeen. The ones who are ahead of the race. I am not sure if I am, as being sure of ones position is a sign of a mutakabir arrogant kafir. That's why I follow the guiding light of Quran and hadiths that really shed light on the fact that things are getting worse, and the hadiths predict the same thing. 

You see, to people like us, we likewise think that people like you are unreasonable, so what we say is, let's wait and see who is right. Soon we will know in Sha Allah. 

Another reason how people like you appear to people like me, is like people who just can't handle that the world has so much evil, so they get a false kind of plastic confidence by hiding behind the kafir majority and convenient illusion that the people on top of you are nice and not doing any 'conspiracies'. And that you get a sense of security from defending them and their agendas. 

Brother, if you look at his post history, his whole style is to argue ad nauseum. He has a little following of people who he has to report to—his purpose is far away from being a follower of Ahle Muhammad.

Anytime we make them think about their lives and their current belief systems, they look for excuses to delay or will, worse, find ways to keep doing it. Most of the arguments you’ve seen are learned helplessness.

Their aim is to keep their perceived domination of a dying forum. They care more about their status with Iblis then with Allah.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

also what i forgot to say, I remember there come up also research but its really loooong time ago, but they found out that vaccins can be indeed linked to autism,ADHD,ADD, and this caused lots children to not have their focus when studying and lack lots concentration. 

There are countless interviews with mothers and families about this and when you watch it you know 100% that they are not lying.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Brother, if you look at his post history, his whole style is to argue ad nauseum. He has a little following of people who he has to report to—his purpose is far away from being a follower of Ahle Muhammad.

Anytime we make them think about their lives and their current belief systems, they look for excuses to delay or will, worse, find ways to keep doing it. Most of the arguments you’ve seen are learned helplessness.

Their aim is to keep their perceived domination of a dying forum. They care more about their status with Iblis then with Allah.

To be honest i hope that Allah guides him as he actually reached out to me once on a personal level, via pm asking for my phone number so we can whatsapp about the topic of the shape of the earth according to Islam and science. I was excited to discuss, but it never really happened except for a line or two, which at that time made me suspect that maybe he asked for my number to gather info on me rather than discuss the subject matter. Also his extremely slow (and super cold) responses were kind of weird. Then I found him accusing you of being :Sami, as if that is an accusation of you being iblis or something. Thankfully several people here including myself are witness that that's not the truth. Then later I found him jumping into a topic I created about hadith grading system and telling everyone that I was a flat earther, clearly with the intent of slander. What does flat earth - that everybody mocks - have to do with Quran grading? I got so disappointed by this - what I saw as betrayal of trust - that I asked him never to contact me again via pm.

I am not saying that I'm better than him, or that he's definitely a paid agent (aka troll) or what some term as 'useful idiot' to the establishment, but on a personal level I feel he wronged both of us by trying to make us look bad in public.

Of course his opinions and taking the likes of Bill gates as his waly in terms of respect and trust, for me it puts him into the same circle - or wilaya - of Epstein and Mon-satan (Monsanto). 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

To be honest i hope that Allah guides him as he actually reached out to me once on a personal level, via pm asking for my phone number so we can whatsapp about the topic of the shape of the earth according to Islam and science. I was excited to discuss, but it never really happened except for a line or two, which at that time made me suspect that maybe he asked for my number to gather info on me rather than discuss the subject matter. Also his extremely slow (and super cold) responses were kind of weird. Then I found him accusing you of being :Sami, as if that is an accusation of you being iblis or something. Thankfully several people here including myself are witness that that's not the truth. Then later I found him jumping into a topic I created about hadith grading system and telling everyone that I was a flat earther, clearly with the intent of slander. What does flat earth - that everybody mocks - have to do with Quran grading? I got so disappointed by this - what I saw as betrayal of trust - that I asked him never to contact me again via pm.

I am not saying that I'm better than him, or that he's definitely a paid agent (aka troll) or what some term as 'useful idiot' to the establishment, but on a personal level I feel he wronged both of us by trying to make us look bad in public.

Of course his opinions and taking the likes of Bill gates as his waly in terms of respect and trust, for me it puts him into the same circle - or wilaya - of Epstein and Mon-satan (Monsanto). 

Salam brother. It is truly unfortunate that this happened to you. Perhaps mod selection criteria should be researched, an age limit maybe? Juveniles, IMO, may not be the best choice. 

one’s beliefs regarding cosmology should not necessarily cause them to be ridiculed. And I personally thank you for arresting against MA’s accusations. Having similar beliefs does not automatically make one the same person.

were Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali the same people? Peace be upon them.

Let’s see them try to shadowban us.

Anyone reading or following the last threads, take note of the major suppressive attacks against simply even having thoughts of going against offices’ narratives. COVID is an excuse for authoritarianism, an exercise in crowd control and obedience testing, and suggestibility. 
take note of how your body is a most sacred place—and now world governments who don’t care about butchering innocents the world over are now demanding everyone accept an injection of RNA bioweapons for the sake of your health.

Your DNA is your book of deeds. It is how you will access paradise and it is how you will be condemned on Judgment Day.

You cannot seriously call yourself a Shia of Ali or lover of Ahlul Bayt if you are at one point opposed to taghut, but now rabidly defend the false statements of bribed/submissive doctors and professors and government officials—all of which support and depend on taghut. There are even major splits in their own ranks with professionals coming out and attacking the vaccine.

look at this:

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

take some time to analyze things for yourself. 

Why is now a thought crime to consider that corrupt authorities are following a plan to get rid of those who depend on the current system of society? 

you cannot seriously expect to be exonerated or excused on Qiyamat for continuing the very same way as generations prior, all of whom dragged one another into hell.

if you don’t care but want to care, then do caring things. You have to start walking toward Allah at least. Simply dumping all of the mental effort onto clueless or compromised scholars will not fly with the Imam.

Remember how the Shias themselves will be the first ones the Imam has to fight once he leaves Mecca? Nothing will change your condition unless you change yourself first. And according to Imam Ali, you are defined by your actions. Those who lack determination will be raised as brainless creatures on Judgment Day.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

For those that want an academic perspective on the COVID issue, this interview with a NYU Professor gives a beautiful glimpse on how the propaganda machine works. 45min but very valuable story.

And Inshallah after my uni exams, I will try this summer to gather all credible, verifiable, serious and scientific sources that I encountered, that indicate that what we are living is an open conspiracy and share it on a specific forum topic.

Edited by Berber-Shia
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Guys I think even the most adament followers of the mainstream rhetoric are starting to admit that it's all nonsense and impossible. 

May God help the people who took what I believe to be a bio weapon unknowingly like so many people I love in my life. 

How can one argue against the being no medium or long term tests? 

Edited by Allah Seeker
Changed the word vaccine to weapon
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Salam brother. It is truly unfortunate that this happened to you. Perhaps mod selection criteria should be researched, an age limit maybe? Juveniles, IMO, may not be the best choice. 

one’s beliefs regarding cosmology should not necessarily cause them to be ridiculed. And I personally thank you for arresting against MA’s accusations. Having similar beliefs does not automatically make one the same person.

were Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali the same people? Peace be upon them.

Let’s see them try to shadowban us.

Anyone reading or following the last threads, take note of the major suppressive attacks against simply even having thoughts of going against offices’ narratives. COVID is an excuse for authoritarianism, an exercise in crowd control and obedience testing, and suggestibility. 
take note of how your body is a most sacred place—and now world governments who don’t care about butchering innocents the world over are now demanding everyone accept an injection of RNA bioweapons for the sake of your health.

Your DNA is your book of deeds. It is how you will access paradise and it is how you will be condemned on Judgment Day.

You cannot seriously call yourself a Shia of Ali or lover of Ahlul Bayt if you are at one point opposed to taghut, but now rabidly defend the false statements of bribed/submissive doctors and professors and government officials—all of which support and depend on taghut. There are even major splits in their own ranks with professionals coming out and attacking the vaccine.

look at this:

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

take some time to analyze things for yourself. 

Why is now a thought crime to consider that corrupt authorities are following a plan to get rid of those who depend on the current system of society? 

you cannot seriously expect to be exonerated or excused on Qiyamat for continuing the very same way as generations prior, all of whom dragged one another into hell.

if you don’t care but want to care, then do caring things. You have to start walking toward Allah at least. Simply dumping all of the mental effort onto clueless or compromised scholars will not fly with the Imam.

Remember how the Shias themselves will be the first ones the Imam has to fight once he leaves Mecca? Nothing will change your condition unless you change yourself first. And according to Imam Ali, you are defined by your actions. Those who lack determination will be raised as brainless creatures on Judgment Day.

Habibi as I keep saying: we are guests her at this website and it seems as you said that the owner and the active 'team' are united behind mainstream agenda that is in line with all the bankers, corporations, industries, etc. It is their right, and as you noticed it seems there isn't even one vocal mod or admin who does not follow the flag of mainstream science and rhetoric here. It's OK, and maybe some day they will. But in case we find ourselves abusing others here because of frustration - as I have done myself several times, which I am sorry about - or if they want to kick us out, then we need to be ready for that. I have met several serious people like you guys who don't like the current world regime and wasn't change. Some of these people even showed willingness to change themselves and I believe they have good intentions. So these attempts will not go to waste in Sha Allah.

God said that if we are in a bad place, that we should move, as He created the world wide. So the internet world is also very wide, and before we become arrogant toward people who we think are lost, it is better for our own souls to leave. It is tempting to be arrogant when we think that we are right. 

So let us be ready for the worst and openly start looking and thinking of a plan B. Let us pray that if the owner of this website is a godly person, that we stay and have a good time, and if he is bad, that we get out of here asap to a better place. 

My expectations for my future here on this website aren't fixed. Am glad for the years I spent here publishing ideas and fighting an intellectual warfare here. At the same time I met many great people and learned lots of great things on shiachat, so I'll definitely miss it if I leave or get banned. But that's life! What comes can always be better, and maybe our jihad as 313 seeking people is to find a promised land on the net. A symbolic place we can make an online 313 uprising electronically and spiritually, because what we have in common is that we don't trust the current top ruling people. I don't know 100% sure if that's the right thing to do, that is the reason why I'm not stressing or obsessing with it. Am kind of going with the flow as usual and leaving it to God as much as I can. 

But to be fair towards the shiachat police I must say that as of late they have been far more tolerant towards conspiracy discussions than in the past, so I take it as a good sign of hope in this Ramadan alhamdulilah. Modern day rafidism is accepted finally here quite a bit more at least. You remember the old days don't you? What happened in the Days of :Sami and stuff? I think it is an improvement by the grace of God. This thread would have been blocked and thrown in the trash within 2 days max, after being insulted. Alhamdulilah there is hope in shiachat land. Hallelulja 

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Habibi as I keep saying: we are guests her at this website and it seems as you said that the owner and the active 'team' are united behind mainstream agenda that is in line with all the bankers, corporations, industries, etc. It is their right, and as you noticed it seems there isn't even one vocal mod or admin who does not follow the flag of mainstream science and rhetoric here. It's OK, and maybe some day they will. But in case we find ourselves abusing others here because of frustration - as I have done myself several times, which I am sorry about - or if they want to kick us out, then we need to be ready for that. I have met several serious people like you guys who don't like the current world regime and wasn't change. Some of these people even showed willingness to change themselves and I believe they have good intentions. So these attempts will not go to waste in Sha Allah.

God said that if we are in a bad place, that we should move, as He created the world wide. So the internet world is also very wide, and before we become arrogant toward people who we think are lost, it is better for our own souls to leave. It is tempting to be arrogant when we think that we are right. 

So let us be ready for the worst and openly start looking and thinking of a plan B. Let us pray that if the owner of this website is a godly person, that we stay and have a good time, and if he is bad, that we get out of here asap to a better place. 

My expectations for my future here on this website aren't fixed. Am glad for the years I spent here publishing ideas and fighting an intellectual warfare here. At the same time I met many great people and learned lots of great things on shiachat, so I'll definitely miss it if I leave or get banned. But that's life! What comes can always be better, and maybe our jihad as 313 seeking people is to find a promised land on the net. A symbolic place we can make an online 313 uprising electronically and spiritually, because what we have in common is that we don't trust the current top ruling people. I don't know 100% sure if that's the right thing to do, that is the reason why I'm not stressing or obsessing with it. Am kind of going with the flow as usual and leaving it to God as much as I can. 

But to be fair towards the shiachat police I must say that as of late they have been far more tolerant towards conspiracy discussions than in the past, so I take it as a good sign of hope in this Ramadan alhamdulilah. Modern day rafidism is accepted finally here quite a bit more at least. You remember the old days don't you? What happened in the Days of :Sami and stuff? I think it is an improvement by the grace of God. This thread would have been blocked and thrown in the trash within 2 days max, after being insulted. Alhamdulilah there is hope in shiachat land. Hallelulja 

That is because more and more people are opening up to thinking for themselves, rather than simply entertaining what enemies of Islam have to say.

why do radicals and extremists on both sides of the “political spectrum” take this more than Muslims? At some point, you’ve got to think for yourself.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I might consider turning to Cuba and their Abdala عبدالله vaccine

https://www.bioworld.com/articles/505740-three-shot-cuban-covid-19-vaccine-candidate-moves-forward-in-phase-iii

Can we say for sure this one is different?

i havnt researched much about it bro. Can you share any info you have on it?

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Guys I think even the most adament followers of the mainstream rhetoric are starting to admit that it's all nonsense and impossible. 

May God help the people who took what I believe to be a bio weapon unknowingly like so many people I love in my life. 

How can one argue against the being no medium or long term tests? 

But yea this is mad true but they’ll be forced to take it. Just like how now most ppl are forced to do businesses via the World Wide Web (www=ووو, which =666). Eventually the truth will always shine through. My prayers with all of our loved ones who took it. May Allah protect them.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

My dear brother, please consider this.

Many Muslims rejected the offical narrative of 911

The lies of MWD in Iraq

And recognises the  prosecution of Muslims around the world and how this is propagandised.

Many of them even believe in mystical figures like angels and jinns that many reject. They believe in heaven and hell. Some Shias even believe there exist a man who’s 1100 years old but looks like 40s who will return on a magical unicorn creature with angels. And with Jesus who’s also been missing for over 2000 years.

They will bring peace and justice which the world has never seen. That  sounds like the mother of all conspiracy theories and yet many believe this to be the truth.

Then we talk about Covid and all of a sudden everything changes. Their face and body stance change, their eyes looked glazed like under some mass hypnosis. Then they all utter the same words in verbatim, the exact same script word for word. What’s really freaky is that just a few minutes ago there was this decent thinking logical and good person who on other subjects was all there. Then mention Covid, vaccine, virus, etc and like a trigger they forsake all the thinking abilities and operate out of pure fear.

Why is this?

Have any of you also witnessed this bizarre phenomenon?

Edited by BlueInk
  • Advanced Member

Let’s take a closer look

We are all conditioned to take the word of a medical doctor as the whole truth and nothing but the truth

The doctor yields the most power in this world above kings queens presidents clergy bankers lawyers and judges. The doctor can remove a president or a commander and chief of power based on the soundness of their mind. As we have seen the chief medical officers during this crisis yield unlimited power by enforcing laws that go against even divine laws according to all religions for the good of the public health. Now we see the most influential medical industry with the most powerful pharmaceutical companies working with the most powerful bankers and billionaires working together to push this agenda. I ask you all what can a group of people do who has access to trillions of dollars and don’t give a a damn about humanity or God but wants to make another trillion at any cost? What are they really planning?

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Can we say for sure this one is different?

i havnt researched much about it bro. Can you share any info you have on it?

It's called AbdAllah, brother. Enough for me. If one, I will get that one. 

• Basic Members

I'm always so late to these :-( So, is there another divide among us brothers again? Shias who believe we should take it and Shias who think we shouldn't. My opinion is that we ought to stay away for as long as we can. Solely based off the fact that, like we all agree, Evil runs this world. It isn't too far fetched to believe that there are hidden agendas or malicious activities taking place, under the guise of protection. 

I think we should also accept that we don't have the information, so, how could we be 100% sure about anything? 

Imam Ali ((عليه السلام).) said: "A man's conjecture is to the extent of his reason. " 

Like I said, not too far off to assume there is something big going on. Who knows, maybe the vaccine is just the first stage, perhaps, they'll make more and more. Accustoming us all to subordination. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Guide us all. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, realizm said:

Abdala is being developed by Cuba’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB).

No thank you.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, BlueInk said:

My dear brother, please consider this.

Many Muslims rejected the offical narrative of 911

The lies of MWD in Iraq

And recognises the  prosecution of Muslims around the world and how this is propagandised.

Many of them even believe in mystical figures like angels and jinns that many reject. They believe in heaven and hell. Some Shias even believe there exist a man who’s 1100 years old but looks like 40s who will return on a magical unicorn creature with angels. And with Jesus who’s also been missing for over 2000 years.

They will bring peace and justice which the world has never seen. That  sounds like the mother of all conspiracy theories and yet many believe this to be the truth.

Then we talk about Covid and all of a sudden everything changes. Their face and body stance change, their eyes looked glazed like under some mass hypnosis. Then they all utter the same words in verbatim, the exact same script word for word. What’s really freaky is that just a few minutes ago there was this decent thinking logical and good person who on other subjects was all there. Then mention Covid, vaccine, virus, etc and like a trigger they forsake all the thinking abilities and operate out of pure fear.

Why is this?

Have any of you also witnessed this bizarre phenomenon?

Yes I've witnessed this everywhere including my family and friends. They stay calm when people don't believe in God or prophet Mohamed, or the wilaya of Imam Ali. They have established techniques of how to be nice to these people in order that they may help them see the light and convert to the truth, while following the example of the ahlulbayt terms of akhlaq with any human including the kufar. 

But then you bring a random little scientific, political or modern historic issue in the table, and they lose their marbles. The same people literally become possessed by madness and forget their tolerance towards atheists, and go on arrogant attack mode. 

I must say that I'm probably guilty of the same, as I have a bigger temper problem than most. I've been told that in debate my eyes and face expression becomes quite horrifying sometimes, and even when I read old posts here in shiachat I get embarrassed sometimes. 

If you want to try the most hated and mocked topic of all, then go tell anybody you don't believe the earth to have the physical shape of the ball, but you believe it to be flat and on a marine animal (like prophet mohamed is recorded as saying). You'll see people acting like you just insulted their mothers! More than any other topic almost. And it's just talking of a physical shape that none of us has seen with our own eyes in this life. 

So we all have triggers and buttons of madness concerning certain topics. God help us! 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Given that many, if not most, of the problems mentioned herein are directly or indirectly related to the development of industrial society, why, then, were there not more Shia followers of the Ahl’ al-Bayt in the centuries prior to the Industrial Revolution? There were no GMOs, nuclear families, modern weapons, computers, et al. in the days of the Ahl’ al-Bayt, nor did they exist for many centuries afterward, at least not publicly. Life was far more “natural” then. What were the early Shia lacking then, theoretically, that prevented the Qa’im from rising early on, rather than remain in occultation for many centuries? Additionally, it is interesting to note that the current trends are most similar to those mentioned in the Book of Revelation, yet Shia have been told only to refer to their own sources, which do not mention several of the key things that the Book of Revelation does, including the so-called “mark of the Beast,” which is said to take place before the rising of the Qa’im, not afterward. Is it possible that the Book of Revelation, like many other “banned books,” was once a part of the Islamic revelation, but like everything else was compartmentalised and/or hidden from the Shia, just as the common religion of mankind was split and compartmentalised into tribal sects with varying degrees of truth and fiction, but not the whole truth?

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Given that many, if not most, of the problems mentioned herein are directly or indirectly related to the development of industrial society, why, then, were there not more Shia followers of the Ahl’ al-Bayt in the centuries prior to the Industrial Revolution? There were no GMOs, nuclear families, modern weapons, computers, et al. in the days of the Ahl’ al-Bayt, nor did they exist for many centuries afterward, at least not publicly. What were the early Shia lacking then, theoretically, that prevented the Qa’im from rising early on, rather than remain in occultation for many centuries? Additionally, it is interesting to note that the current trends are most similar to those mentioned in the Book of Revelation, yet Shia have been told only to refer to their own sources, which do not mention several of the key things that the Book of Revelation does, including the so-called “mark of the Beast,” which is said to take place before the rising of the Qa’im, not afterward. Is it possible that the Book of Revelation, like many other “banned books,” was once a part of the Islamic revelation, but like everything else was compartmentalised and/or hidden from the Shia, just as the common religion of mankind was split and compartmentalised into tribal sects with varying degrees of truth and fiction, but not the whole truth?

Allow me to give you my opinion please :

I feel that there is truth to the saying of 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going'. The people back then had it too easy to form real super men and women. To purify metals one needs a certain temperature. The heat is going up really much these days. 

The second point about the Bible, in Islam the books of previous prophets are part of Islam too. In the Quran it is mentioned that in order to be Muslim we must believe in previous prophets and revelations. The gospels are mentioned specifically as AL Injeel. 

Another point is that in Islam we also have emergence of a "beast" or "creature", in both Quran and prophetic narrations. There is even talk about the beast going to every person and delivering only to bad people a mark on their forehead that reads "kafir", or rejector. So the difference here is simply the 666 and a word written. But they are similar in meaning. The holy books, just like the holy prophets, are all linked and intertwined with each other. 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, realizm said:

Something that topical definitely hasn’t convinced me as of right now. Are they for sure not made off fetal tissue? Because Cuba does have amazing medical care, but mind you this vaccine is still experimental. I’d prefer to play it safe and utilize the other methods to stave off the infection.

A second Cuban candidate called Abdala has also entered a phase 3 study. The names of the vaccine candidates say a lot about what this effort means to Cuba. "Soberana" is Spanish for sovereign. "Abdala" is the protagonist in a dramatic poem by the hero of the Cuban revolution Jose Marti. "Mambisa," a vaccine administered as a nasal spray, is named after anti-colonialist Cuban guerillas who fought Spain in the late 1800s.

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Given that many, if not most, of the problems mentioned herein are directly or indirectly related to the development of industrial society, why, then, were there not more Shia followers of the Ahl’ al-Bayt in the centuries prior to the Industrial Revolution? There were no GMOs, nuclear families, modern weapons, computers, et al. in the days of the Ahl’ al-Bayt, nor did they exist for many centuries afterward, at least not publicly. Life was far more “natural” then. What were the early Shia lacking then, theoretically, that prevented the Qa’im from rising early on, rather than remain in occultation for many centuries? Additionally, it is interesting to note that the current trends are most similar to those mentioned in the Book of Revelation, yet Shia have been told only to refer to their own sources, which do not mention several of the key things that the Book of Revelation does, including the so-called “mark of the Beast,” which is said to take place before the rising of the Qa’im, not afterward. Is it possible that the Book of Revelation, like many other “banned books,” was once a part of the Islamic revelation, but like everything else was compartmentalised and/or hidden from the Shia, just as the common religion of mankind was split and compartmentalised into tribal sects with varying degrees of truth and fiction, but not the whole truth?

There were many reasons why the population of the Shia was why it was. Massacres after massacres, forced conversions, people living under taqiyya so long eventually their descendants became what they pretended to be. The Prophet and Imams were all killed/forced to flee and many of their teachings were lost. A lot of books that teach us about yaqeen haven’t been translated into languages that make them most accessible. Even simpler books weren’t translated back then. Alhamdolillah now Shia Islam is everywhere, but we need more and more of these texts translated. Unfortunately it’s not easy because many can be lost in translation.

I feel like the book of revelations might have more to do with the west. The Shia narrations have a lot to do with what’s happening in the Middle East. I’ve personally been told to look at the teachings of all religions by Shia who were more knowledgeable than I, when I was just first learning about Islam. 

I believe our beloved Imam won’t return until there is enough Shia whose yaqeen in Allah is unshakable. With certainty in Allah all things are possible.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

The second point about the Bible, in Islam the books of previous prophets are part of Islam too. In the Quran it is mentioned that in order to be Muslim we must believe in previous prophets and revelations. The gospels are mentioned specifically as AL Injeel.

Yes, but if I recall correctly, much has been made of the fact that the original, Biblical texts have been altered, including the Torah. So many Shias are advised only to believe in the narrations of the Ahl’ al-Bayt on these matters, rather than refer to the Gospels and other sacred, Biblical texts, including the Apocrypha and the Book of Enoch. Of course, as @Syed.Dynasty mentioned, perhaps this is related, in part, to the fact that the texts may focus on different areas.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Yes, but if I recall correctly, much has been made of the fact that the original, Biblical texts have been altered, including the Torah. So many Shias are advised only to believe in the narrations of the Ahl’ al-Bayt on these matters, rather than refer to the Gospels and other sacred, Biblical texts, including the Apocrypha and the Book of Enoch. Of course, as @Syed.Dynasty mentioned, perhaps this is related, in part, to the fact that the texts may focus on different areas.

Likewise the narrations of ahl bayt have also been altered, and many of them are not genuine. So having corrupted texts is no excuse for dumping them all. That would be double standard by scholars.

The true narrations that are in tune with Quran, the gospels, the psalms, the books of Moses are an integral part of Islam's roots and heritage in my opinion. 

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Well dear bro I believe while we shouldn’t rely on the Torah and the bible, we also do not reject them. It’s like Hadith, even if the chain is weak we aren’t allowed to reject them unless they go against the Quran or established traditions. They’re just not to be relied upon. The Song of Solomon 5:16 says “wekullo mahamadim” “he will be Mahammadim”. But Mahammadim here is usually translated as lovely. The IM at the end is added to imply majestic plural. So imo we don’t reject it or take it as absolute. We take it verse by verse.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Allow me to give you my opinion please :

I feel that there is truth to the saying of 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going'. The people back then had it too easy to form real super men and women. To purify metals one needs a certain temperature. The heat is going up really much these days. 

Another point is that in Islam we also have emergence of a "beast" or "creature", in both Quran and prophetic narrations. There is even talk about the beast going to every person and delivering only to bad people a mark on their forehead that reads "kafir", or rejector. So the difference here is simply the 666 and a word written. But they are similar in meaning. The holy books, just like the holy prophets, are all linked and intertwined with each other. 

You do know that 666 is from the book of Book of Revelation which have nothing to do with injeel or any  previous prophet book.

• Advanced Member
41 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

You do know that 666 is from the book of Book of Revelation which have nothing to do with injeel or any  previous prophet book.

Why is injeel not including the book of revelations? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Why is injeel not including the book of revelations? 

The injeel is always referred to the revelation that Jesus (عليه السلام) received, while book of revelation was wrote in 96 CE about 66 years after Isa (عليه السلام) by unknown writer.

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

The injeel is always referred to the revelation that Jesus (عليه السلام) received, while book of revelation was wrote in 96 CE about 66 years after Isa (عليه السلام) by unknown writer.

All of the injil was written down later wasn't it? And according to my 3 second research attempt I found people saying Apsotle John wrote it. 

https://www.learnreligions.com/book-of-revelation-701050#:~:text=So%2C the divine author of Revelation is Jesus,life%2C wrote the book in approximately A.D. 95-96.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Allah Seeker said:

All of the injil was written down later wasn't it? And according to my 3 second research attempt I found people saying Apsotle John wrote it. 

https://www.learnreligions.com/book-of-revelation-701050#:~:text=So%2C the divine author of Revelation is Jesus,life%2C wrote the book in approximately A.D. 95-96.

The book is dated to 95 AD where John was about 90 year old. Do you think it make any sense a fisherman who did not know how to read or write have been waited all the time and decided in end of his time with such a old age to write this book? 

These New Testament books that have so many contradiction with different unknown authors are very questionable. The only certainty from this book can derive are the Paul's letters that he truly wrote them. 

For us the Qur'an is the only sensical book where we can trust and understand without any doubts.

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

The book is dated to 95 AD where John was about 90 year old. Do you think it make any sense a fisherman who did not know how to read or write have been waited all the time and decided in end of his time with such a old age to write this book? 

These New Testament books that have so many contradiction with different unknown authors are very questionable. The only certainty from this book can derive are the Paul's letters that he truly wrote them. 

For us the Qur'an is the only sensical book where we can trust and understand without any doubts.

OK so we disagree on this. To someone like me, I see the Bible, including most gospels not included in nicea, as treasure chests of wisdom and guiding light. To me the innovations are obvious and can be proven through the Bible itself. To me acknowledging this is what is meant in the Quran. How else will God judge Christians, if the injeel is unknown? The same counts for the Torah that is also a beautiful holy book only comparable with the likes of the Quran and injeel. The NT is more spiritual than the OT. 

When I read the Bible, OT or NT I get the same feeling as Quran. And there are other books too. 

I feel sorry for people who miss out on the beauty of the Gospels of Jesus. 

Additionally, for almost all Christians, this is considered gospel of God, and even the satanics follow the reverse of the book of revelations. Antichrist from my observation is actually manifesting the bad guy story in the book of revelation. 

To me the gospels as NT and the Taurat (and psalms) of today are the books mentioned in the Quran. Even if they were edited. The truth stands out from falsehood, and the truth in those books far supercedes those obvious corruptions. 

If we look at Quran, sceptics can easily say that a guy called uthman collected the parts he liked and burnt the rest. Maybe the Quran with Ali was more accurate and better, but believing that the source of uthman Quran is from God is what matters. The bible of today is definitely from Allah, even if it was edited by less than holy people. That is my opinion on the matter. I believe in the maaruf Torah Psalms Injeel, and many other non Abrahamic books as well, as God sent messengers to all the nations.