Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

@BlueInk @Allah Seeker I think among the reasons people have such beliefs is that they make them feel special. Many people's strong ideological views are not determined wholly by reason but by what makes them feel good. These conspires perhaps make you feel good. I.e. you are the special ones.

You’re  projecting onto people. We are all equals in humanity. If our ideological views were to make us happy then we wouldn’t be Shia. Shias mourn, cry and are saddened by what the mainstream society (Islamic and non Islamic) has done to our Ahlul Bayt. If our ideological views were just to make us happy we would conform to society like you. We go against the grain like Prophet Muhammad and Imam Al Hussain did. No matter how lonely the road is, we don’t just bow down to societal pressures which are guided by the western media that is controlled by five companies. 
I wouldn’t expect someone who can’t control their addictions and asks Allah to have mercy on bill gates to understand this.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods are allowed to have their opinion. In the past week you have posted on several threads without any censorship. Why are you constantly complaining about the moderators??  I still fail to the

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too. Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us al

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers. There are more than two sides.

Posted Images

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

You’re  projecting onto people. We are all equals in humanity. If our ideological views were to make us happy then we wouldn’t be Shia. Shias mourn, cry and are saddened by what the mainstream society (Islamic and non Islamic) has done to our Ahlul Bayt. If our ideological views were just to make us happy we would conform to society like you. We go against the grain like Prophet Muhammad and Imam Al Hussain did. No matter how lonely the road is, we don’t just bow down to societal pressures which are guided by the western media that is controlled by five companies. 
I wouldn’t expect someone who can’t control their addictions and asks Allah to have mercy on bill gates to understand this.

Of course it should make you happy. It should be balanced with happiness and sadness. Just sadness alone is not healthy.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

@BlueInk @Allah Seeker I think among the reasons people have such beliefs is that they make them feel special. Many people's strong ideological views are not determined wholly by reason but by what makes them feel good. These conspires perhaps make you feel good. I.e. you are the special ones.

Keep evading from the last thread. You idolize Iblis. He makes you feel special. Changing ones belief’s after they’re old and decrepit is hard to do after all. The truth makes you uncomfortable, as we have seen in all of your replies. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Of course it should make you happy. It should be balanced with happiness and sadness. Just sadness alone is not healthy.

Missing the point again are we? Just here to argue? I was replying to someone about his claim that following conspiracies makes us feel special lol like dude don’t you read the whole before you input your points?

Anyhow, you’re wrong again. We have many days in the Islamic calendar meant for mourning and crying. How many days do we have for celebration? If crying is the ultimate sign of sadness and laughter is the ultimate sign of joy, then think about this Imam al-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) said, ‘The laughter of a believer is a smile.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 664, no. 5].

We should try to not to laugh much, and it has many esoteric reasons as to why. Unfortunately ignoring esotericism and trusting the enemies of Islam is the current reality of most Shia.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Missing the point again are we? Just here to argue? I was replying to someone about his claim that following conspiracies makes us feel special lol like dude don’t you read the whole before you input your points?

It really does make such a people feel special, perhaps one day they will realized it. Very special they must be for how easily they talk bad about the scholars when they think their opinion is superior to them.

I was replying to your statement: " If our ideological views were to make us happy then we wouldn’t be Shia. 

Anyhow, you’re wrong again. We have many days in the Islamic calendar meant for mourning and crying. How many days do we have for celebration? If crying is the ultimate sign of sadness and laughter is the ultimate sign of joy, then think about this Imam al-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) said, ‘The laughter of a believer is a smile.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 664, no. 5]. We should try to not to laugh much, and it has many esoteric reasons as to why.

I really said balanced. If you go with your life feeling sadness all the day, then I pray for you happiness too.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, starlight said:

That's one big sweeping statement you made. 

Firstly, the gene altering thing. Gene is DNA, that is present inside the nucleus. Messenger RNA is NOT Gene.

The sequence of events goes like this 

DNA in the nuclues --> controls production of mRNA --> controls production of proteins in the cell cytoplasm.

This is a one way sequence. Messenger RNA controls the production of proteins but it doesn't go back and control the DNA which is the genetic code in the nucleus.

mRNA vaccines cause formation of new immune proteins in the cell but don't affect the gene (in principle)

Secondly, COVID vaccine isn't the first mRNA vaccine. Previously mRNA vaccines have been used in Rabies, CMV and Zika. 

Thirdly, to make a statement or an allegation that those who aren't sceptical about the vaccines are doing nothing to prepare for the Imam (عليه السلام) is downright insulting. Who set this standard, No looking at vaccine as mind/body altering  tool= doing nothing? If spreading fear and half cooked conspiracy theory is what counts towards preparation of Imam(عليه السلام) in your opinion then you need to rethink your strategy. 

There is only thing that is required in preparation for our Imam(عليه السلام) that is to have piety and pure faith and thankfully that is not related to any body protein. That concerns the soul(nafs) and qalb. Having a pure nafs is not something easy to achieve, but then it's not something that can be easily shattered. A mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes but can it take away love of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) from my heart? Can a mRNA turn Maalik e Ashtar to Hurmala ibn Kaahil? No, because there is something stronger than the strongest bioweapons guarding the hearts of believers. It's not us vs the Zionists. It's Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) versus the Dajjal. It's not our battle, if it was rest assured we would have been annihilated centuries ago, in seconds.  But this is not what it is. It's a battle between a pure nafs and corrupted one and that's why they can't win and they can't even find a way to attack. 

All the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) want us to do is to draw closer to them (عليه السلام) and we would be under the protection of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Imam Zamana(عليه السلام) but we in our ignorance and arrogance think it's the other way round.

You’re grossly miswording everything the brother has patiently been trying to explain. Curb your arrogance.

Are you implying an RNA therapeutic which alters the functions of cells cannot be repurposed into bioweapons? Diseases cannot be induced? Cancers cannot be triggered on demand?

if you’re with Ahlul Bayt, then why are you not aware of your own hypocrisy?

• Moderators

We should try to not to laugh much, and it has many esoteric reasons as to why. Unfortunately ignoring esotericism and trusting the enemies of Islam is the current reality of most Shia.

The emotional state of Happiness for your religion. I'm not referring to laughing.

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I was replying to your statement: " If our ideological views were to make us happy then we wouldn’t be Shia. 

That statement was a reply to someone saying our ideological views are only to make us happy lol. Like come on bro why are you ignoring that and trying to say I’m not happy that I’m Shia. Every morning I wake up I praise Allah for making me Shia.

18 minutes ago, Abu Nur said: 

I really said balanced. If you go with your life feeling sadness all the day, then I pray for you happiness too.

Again refer to the Islamic calendar. How many days of sadness are their opposed to days of happiness?  

as I said we praise Allah that we are Shia and are happy we are on the haqq. 

Imam al-Husayn (‘a) said to his son, Imam as-Sajjad (‘a): “By God! My blood will not cease from flowing till God incites al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) (to rise up). By taking revenge for my blood upon the corrupt and faithless hypocrites, he will kill seventy thousand people.

Perhaps when my Maulas blood ceases to flow I’ll be more happy. Until then don’t just pray for our happiness my brother, but do everything you can to hasten the appearance of our beloved Sahib al Asr. For we are extremely lonely without Him and long for Him more so than anything this world has for us. Even Sunni Hadith say the Prophet cried much more than he was happy. This world isn’t for us, we strive for paradise and that’s when we will laugh and be joyous.

• Moderators

That statement was a reply to someone saying our ideological views are only to make us happy lol. Like come on bro why are you ignoring that and trying to say I’m not happy that I’m Shia. Every morning I wake up I praise Allah for making me Shia.

So you agree then that we need to have balance with happiness and sadness in our life?

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

So you agree then that we need to have balance with happiness and sadness in our life?

It is more accurate to say Grief is a constant in the heart of a believer and anxiety over his future being hell or heaven.

He is always between fear and hope. That is the balance which should be struck.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

“mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes but can it take away love of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) from my heart?” - @starlight

Thank you dear sister. This information is terrifying. It can also change or remove memories which can definitely change how you feel about anything. Knowing all this and knowing how billionaires feel about population reduction, do you really feel like letting them have the opportunity to program us as such is smart? Should we not be diligent against the plans of the enemies? Allah has given us aql and naql (intellect and intuition) which go hand in hand, so we don’t fall for the plans and plots of the enemies. 

If the mRNA could do this, you don’t think the government would weaponise this? How many billionaires need to say they want most ppl to die before we start thinking critically about these things?

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

It is more accurate to say Grief is a constant in the heart of a believer and anxiety over his future being hell or heaven.

He is always between fear and hope. That is the balance which should be struck.

Hope = Happiness, fear = sadness.  Fear can bring sadness and so on.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Refer to the Islamic calendar we have many more days of mourning than days of happiness why do you think this is?

• Moderators
Just now, BlueInk said:

Why is that equivocation valid? I want to know your thinking.

It is not equivocation. If you are hopeful for God it also make you happy and safe. And fear for God should make you beware of sinning but it also make you think of the sinful past and it does bring you sadness that cause you to regret. There is always relationship with them.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Refer to the Islamic calendar we have many more days of mourning than days of happiness why do you think this is?

So you think our religion definition of sadness and happiness should be based only on Islamic calendar to define that we must be more sad than happy? 

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Hope = Happiness, fear = sadness.  Fear can bring sadness and so on.

Imam al-Husayn (‘a) said to his son, Imam as-Sajjad (‘a): “By God! My blood will not cease from flowing till God incites al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) (to rise up). By taking revenge for my blood upon the corrupt and faithless hypocrites, he will kill seventy thousand people.

Perhaps when my Maulas blood ceases to flow I’ll be more happy. Until then don’t just pray for our happiness my brother, but do everything you can to hasten the appearance of our beloved Sahib al Asr. For we are extremely lonely without Him and long for Him more so than anything this world has for us. Even Sunni Hadith say the Prophet cried much more than he was happy. This world isn’t for us, we strive for paradise and that’s when we will laugh and be joyous.

Your fear of Allah should overpower all things. Why do you think the Prophet repented and cried so much even tho He was infallible.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

So you think our religion definition of sadness and happiness should based only based on Islamic calendar to define that we must be more sad than happy? 

Sadness and mourning is different despair. Even tho bibi Zainab was extremely saddened and heart broken by the actions of “Muslims” at Karbala she still said she nothing but the beauty of Allah.  The beauty of ppl giving their lives for Allah and their Imam without hesitation.

Your ignoring the point that we have many more days of mourning than we do of days of happiness. Your perspective of balancing joy and sadness doesn’t correlate with the how much we mourn. We mourn but we are joyous because without these sacrifices we would not know the Islam of Muhammad instead we would have the Islam of the Abu bakr and umar and the Umayyads.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Moderators

Sadness and mourning is different despair. Even tho bibi Zainab was extremely saddened and heart broken by the actions of “Muslims” at Karbala she still said she nothing but the beauty of Allah.  The beauty of ppl giving their lives for Allah and their Imam without hesitation.

I'm not talking about despair. 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I'm not talking about despair. 

I wasn’t talking about being sad that I’m Shia but you were playing semantics. Lol and how many posts later here we are. Trying to derail the thread or.....?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Imam al-Husayn (‘a) said to his son, Imam as-Sajjad (‘a): “By God! My blood will not cease from flowing till God incites al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) (to rise up). By taking revenge for my blood upon the corrupt and faithless hypocrites, he will kill seventy thousand people.

Perhaps when my Maulas blood ceases to flow I’ll be more happy. Until then don’t just pray for our happiness my brother, but do everything you can to hasten the appearance of our beloved Sahib al Asr. For we are extremely lonely without Him and long for Him more so than anything this world has for us. Even Sunni Hadith say the Prophet cried much more than he was happy. This world isn’t for us, we strive for paradise and that’s when we will laugh and be joyous.

Your fear of Allah should overpower all things. Why do you think the Prophet repented and cried so much even tho He was infallible.

I pray for you Happiness in this duniya and in aahkira.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

I pray for you Happiness in this duniya and in aahkira.

Thank you dear bro and I pray for yours as well, and for us all to do the inner work needed to know Allah and our Imam so we may be the tools Allah uses to hasten our beloved Mahdis glorious return.:rolleyes:

• Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

“mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes but can it take away love of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) from my heart?” - @starlight

Thank you dear sister. This information is terrifying. It can also change or remove memories which can definitely change how you feel about anything. Knowing all this and knowing how billionaires feel about population reduction, do you really feel like letting them have the opportunity to program us as such is smart? Should we not be diligent against the plans of the enemies? Allah has given us aql and naql (intellect and intuition) which go hand in hand, so we don’t fall for the plans and plots of the enemies. 

If the mRNA could do this, you don’t think the government would weaponise this? How many billionaires need to say they want most ppl to die before we start thinking critically about these things?

Do none of you moderators find this extremely disturbing? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

We will discuss these things a a few weeks God willing. BTW that donation that I rewarded to you, I sent you the receipt via PM some months ago.

Lol but you’re here everyday, despite sayin you won’t be for two months. If you take some time I respect that, cuz this is the month of destroying our nafs.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

So you think our religion definition of sadness and happiness should be based only on Islamic calendar to define that we must be more sad than happy? 

Just to add one more thing. It’s like when you see someone who’s lost all their loved ones dying of grief. We are not unlike them in a way. Our loved ones have been murdered and chased away. How can I walk around and be truly happy? This is how those who love the Ahlul Bayt more than their own family feel. Every time we drink water we remember. Every time anyone asks us for help we remember. Anytime we hear about oppression we can’t help but remember the oppression of our beloved Ahlul Bayt. Anytime we see a beggar we remember Their generosity. We think about how humanity failed Them. May Allah hasten the arrival of our beloved Mahdi and may me and my loved ones be his sacrifice.

Guest Psychological Warfare

""......Salutations from he who recognizes your sanctity, is a sincere (believer) in your guardianship, seeks nearness to Allah through your love, and is aloof from your enemies,

Salutations from the one whose heart is wounded due to the tribulations you have suffered, and whose tears flow in your remembrance,

Salutations from the one who is distressed, grief-stricken, distracted, and yielding,

Salutations from the one, who, had he been present with you in that plain, would have shielded you from the sharpness of the swords with his body and sacrificed his last breath for you,

would have struggled beside you, helped you against the aggressors, and redeemed you with his soul, body, wealth, and children,

(Salutations from the one) whose soul is a sacrifice for yours,

and whose family is a shield for yours.

But as I have been hindered by the course of time and as (Allah’s) decree has prevented me from helping you,

and as I could not fight those who fought you, and was not able to show hostility to those who showed hostility to you,

I will, therefore, lament you morning and evening, and will weep blood in place of tears, out of my anguish for you and my sorrow for all that befell you,.....""

http://www.duas.org/ziaratnahiya.htm

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Did you even look at the video that bro @BlueInkposted? Obviously you didn’t your just needing to throw your two cents in without fully comprehending the conversation. Y’all two have very terrible methods of argumentation.

Bro, I'm on your side lol. I recognize all the videos and documents you all have been showing involving this issue, I've been studying it for the last 6 months. And I agree 99% that it will lead to super bad times. But you lot just throw it at people without structure or explanation, and with accusations and speeches making those not aware be shocked and less interested at what you say. Now I understand why @starlight and @Muhammed Ali have a hard time with some of y'all.

I know your intentions are good and you want to inform as much people as can, trust me I am also in the same position as yours, but we've got to find a better way to inform people without accusing them or making them feel bad.

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Berber-Shia said:

There is no link between vaccines and the Imam (aj), in general. I think the reason that some would say there is, is because of these specific COVID vaccines that are being pushed by some sketchy eugenicists (like Bill Gates who constantly mentioned overpopulation as a problem on many occasions for example). And if I understand correctly, if some of these vaccines (which I personally believe, but not all) are manufactured by some people/groups with depopulation intentions, it could have huge consequences on the world as it could lead to disasters (or a Children of Men scenario). And so naturally many people would associate such intentions and scenarios as something only the Imam and his reappearance can save us from.

idk just my understanding of the issue

PS: Being completely anti-vax is stupid, don't do it lol

I’m sorry dear bro if I came off a bit rude lol was super hungry. But this is what you said, and like the mRNA can change memories. Which can directly change our relationship to the Imam. Lots of people have experiences in life that really make them believe in the unseen, what if these mRNA jabs can directly affect the parts of the brain that deal with belief. As sister starlight pointed out in the other thread the mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes. 
lol I know she didn’t mean for this info to be used against wanting vaccines but it’s terrifying the capabilities they have.

• Advanced Member

***what if these mRNA jabs can directly affect the parts of the brain***that deal with belief.

this is definetally possible. 

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, F.M said:

this is definetally possible. 

100%

It is known that this "vaccine" causes neurological side effects in many people, just as the covid disease also causes headaches and influences on nervous system. It would be relatively easy to attack parts of thr brain that are linked to empathy, which is the polar of faith in Islam. Just look at the position of the word Rahma in the Quran. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/201310/the-neuroscience-empathy#:~:text=This area of the brain helps us to,junction of the parietal%2C temporal and frontal lobe.

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Which can directly change our relationship to the Imam. Lots of people have experiences in life that really make them believe in the unseen, what if these mRNA jabs can directly affect the parts of the brain that deal with belief. As sister starlight pointed out in the other thread the mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes. 

Theoretically, with the right proteins, yes it could do these things.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Berber-Shia said:

Yea bro of course, that’s what ive been saying. I don’t see how people can be so anti anti vaxxer that they blindly trust billionaires pushing these vaccs. Billionaires who have openly said they’re in favor of mass depopulation. What’s more crazy is that they’ll ban you from travel without it. They’re forcing their messenger into your heart and mind which could possibly alter your ability to have certainty in the Messenger of Allah.

And bro Muhammad Ali has openly praised bill gates lol and has said he’s not gonna be on the site for two months but posts everyday. Some people just need to argue. if people are throwing around insulting undertones they should expect the same tones back. Especially when someone like star light is saying yes this could potentially be a bio weapon but telling me my points hold no water and are tiresome. When she pretty much reiterated my problems with the vaccine herself lol. Being completely AAV (anti anti vaxx) is more stupid imo.

41 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

100%

It is known that this "vaccine" causes neurological side effects in many people, just as the covid disease also causes headaches and influences on nervous system. It would be relatively easy to attack parts of thr brain that are linked to empathy, which is the polar of faith in Islam. Just look at the position of the word Rahma in the Quran. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-athletes-way/201310/the-neuroscience-empathy#:~:text=This area of the brain helps us to,junction of the parietal%2C temporal and frontal lobe.

Ya habibi this was a dope article. I honestly believe meditation rewired my brain from being super simple and close minded when I was young to being more observant and open minded. Will def try to practice this LKM. These AAV’s (anti anti vaxxers) are ignoring the larger picture it’s wild out here lol.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

100%

also when i used to work in the pharmacy.. according to one of our theories (obviously there has never been a research done but its what we tought) we see lots people from all ages to pick antipsychotics, literally most of the patients who picked up their medicines  had mostly mental problems. and this is really schocking this never happened before, soo we also used to think what if the vaccins are the cause of it, because its really well known that they can also impact youre brains.   lets not forget that mental illnesses and problems are extreme increased since previous years. 

but again its our conspiracy  theories, and a scientific research never happened to confirm it. 

21 minutes ago, Berber-Shia said:

yes, exactly 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, F.M said:

also when i used to work in the pharmacy.. according to one of our theories (obviously there has never been a research done but its what we tought) we see lots people from all ages to pick antipsychotics, literally most of the patients who picked up their medicines  had mostly mental problems. and this is really schocking this never happened before, soo we also used to think what if the vaccins are the cause of it, because its really well known that they can also impact youre brains.   lets not forget that mental illnesses and problems are extreme increased since previous years. 

but again its our conspiracy  theories, and a scientific research never happened to confirm it. 

yes, exactly 

This is so sad. I pray Allah protects the children who are vaccinated without understanding what the possible ramifications are. Autism rates are up at least 30% since 2008. Allah only knows what effects will be had by taking these new vaccines. It’s especially disturbing when the AAV crowd won’t even listen to the other side. Why are our fellow Shia so proud of blindly trusting corrupt governments?

“world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.”

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

Edited by Syed.Dynasty