Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Uni Student said:

Often when I read texts about what the world will be like before Imam Mahdi arrives, it seems like the entire world will be full of death and destruction and misery. But most of our lives are too good right now, at least outwardly. In the past 200 years the world has improved on so many metrics like infant mortality, death from war and poverty and disease, etc. The people living in the 1700s had more miserable lives than we do, more reason to believe they lived in the end times. 

Is it possible that the end times could be a period of scientific advancement and high living standards, but with extreme moral decline?

Let us thank God that some of us at least feel safe so far on an individual level, but if you look at the grand picture, I believe the numbers alone will be unparalleled in destruction and killing.

Just look at the numbers that certain leaders have on their statistics, like Stalin, Pol Pot, the US governed, etc. We have hundreds of thousands killed in an instance through weapons like the nuclear bomb. We have weapons like agent orange, and yet again millions killed in Korea, and a million children die due to sanctions in Iraq. We have estimated numbers of murder happening in the past 100 years alone that are staggering (even WW1 & 2 alone) . Compare these to the numbers of people dying, and the way they die, with the famous battles of the past, such as battles during the time of the Roman, Greek, Arab, or Middle age periods. Even the wars of the past few centuries. After the recent onset of the industrial revolution, things really took a turn. What about the effect of nuclear and chemical warfare till now? What about the sheer number of people starving in Yemen now? Then we have pollution and corrupt medical practices. How many people die from cancer nowadays from how many new carcinogenics? What about the level of corruption and the destruction of the environment in the last 50 years? It is inane to say the least, and very unprecedented in scale and in variety too.

The level of greed and ignorance is also on a whole new scale. The new generation is less in touch with natural morals and a healthy social life than the past generations, by far. The level of deception and the level of conspiracies going on with the monopolized media owners and financial control is just staggering.

The amount of poisons we ingest through countless attacks on our food and air  has really no comparison to the past. How about the extinction levels of animals in the past decades in comparison to the last centuries? What about the level of homosexuality, the amount of divorce and broken families, and suicide? What about the hoarding, while doing so openly? What about the weapons industry that is the backbone of economies, and the amount spent on killing machines, and the number of wars happening? I think there is a very evil trend going on since quite recent - maybe three generations now - that could be seen as an exponential explosion of evil.

And on a spiritual and mental level this corruption has really skyrocketed in our generation since the turn of the century. The smart phone and internet generation really is in a league of its own in terms of alienation from the natural and just world. New levels of confusing and being lost and controlled by evil leaders. The level of adultery through the current tinder culture, can not be compared to the relatively conservative American and world societies prior to the 1960's for instance. The lifestyle, food, air and even the non plastic quality of their clothes, as well as general lifestyle has deteriorated more than 90 percent in a few years. 

Having smart phones or computers might appear as a luxury, but from a health perspective (mental and physical) it is just like those supposedly convenient Monsanto pesticides. It is very unhealthy and destructive for the health, including for the eyes, neck and being exposed to wifi, mobile networks plus screen radiation can never be good. The energy around us from all kinds of emitting towers, Chem trails, smog from the cars and factories, etc.. Is not really an improvement for our most basic being and most basic quality of life.

But to go back to the strongest proof in my opinion, we just need to look at the sheer scale of destruction and death caused by modern warfare of the past 100 years, and you will see it is unprecedented. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods are allowed to have their opinion. In the past week you have posted on several threads without any censorship. Why are you constantly complaining about the moderators??  I still fail to the

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too. Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us al

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers. There are more than two sides.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, starlight said:

None. 

Would our Imam(عليه السلام) use the internet? Would he ride on aeroplanes? Would Imam(عليه السلام) allow Arbaeen walk?? 

I have never taken the flu vaccine. Does that automatically make me someone of a stronger faith than those who have? Do I now have more chances of being amongst the 313 because I haven't taken the flu vaccine? 

Okay, so Bill Gates is involved in a conspiracy to cut down sunlight and sell drugs to people, so what does it have to do with one's Imaan? 

Pharmaceutical industry making billions out of injudicious drug use is nothing new. Everyone in the industry knows about it. I have read your other threads bit I still fail to see any correlation between COVID vaccine and Imam Zamana(عليه السلام). Exactly what genetic changes are you expecting as a result of vaccines which can cause us to sway from the right path?? 

Lol why wouldn’t Imam allow the Arbaeen walk? As for the internet and flying on airplanes I have no idea and it is besides the point. The flu vaccine was also made off these fibroblasts, but they weren’t forcing it upon people. If you don’t get the COVID vaccine your ability to travel will be restricted. If you want to leave the country and return you better let them jab you with their experimental mRNA. Bill gates is one of the people who wants mass vaccinations, he’s a billionaire who says religion is a waste of time. This is who you put your Imaan on? We don’t know what the mRNA will do. It may directly affect your ability to have faith, it may change your memories. These are all things it’s capable of doing, we have no idea what it will do is the point your ignoring. The same media who’s lied over and over and has proven they don’t care about loss of human life by propagating wars under false pretexts.

You said you’ve read the other threads so as I just said bro @BlueInkposted a vid that shows professor Charles Morgan giving a lecture at West Point military academy explaining what the possible effects the mRNA can have on your brain and your DNA. Evil billionaires like bill gates who was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein and enjoyed nights at his house with “an attractive Swedish lady and her daughter”, are being blindly trusted with your brain and DNA.

I’ll put it simply if this mRNA can change and remove memories according to professor Charles Morgan it can definitely effect our imaan. How do not see the correlation. Are you subconsciously ignoring the possibility? Ya Ahle tashayyu open your eyes. It can definitely effect how you think. And we have no idea how they will effect our DNA in the long run. 
Now taking this information in realise that there are better solutions than these vaccines for covid, that receive little no media coverage.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, layman said:

Salam,

I believe taking the vaccine for Covid19 is personal issue eventhough almost everyone is affected.  There are so many unclear issues behind Covid19 and the vaccines.

Since, i believe that everyone has access to Imam of our time and he is the Ulil-Amr, make sincere initiatives to seek his advise for our individual sake.  Take or not to take the vaccine.  Our Imam (عليه السلام) will tell us on the effective (the individual not for others) method to avoid Covid19 specific to us.

In other words, the crisis will make us closer to our Imam.

It doesn't mean we ignore scientific findings or insidious efforts by enemies of humanity.

Wallahualam.  V

Everyone does have access to the Imam dear bro, currently. But if you look through the last thread about vaccines there’s a professor at a military academy explaining that the mRNA can remove memories. So therefore it can directly effect our relationship with our Imam. 

Covid has been patented which means it’s not something naturally occurring. Who could afford to create this and infect the entire world? We already know the vaccine will not protect against variants which means every time a new variant is found it’ll be new roll out of an mRNA that can effect our brains and DNA. That’s a lot of money in the pockets of big pharma and a lot of “experimental vaccines” for us and our loved ones. Every year!

If we look through the last thread also there’s a clip of a lady breaking down a conversation between two Pfizer executives. I suggest you read through and take in all the info posted by everyone. It might take some time but bro @Allah Seekerposted an interview that’s worth your time and @BlueInk posted the professor giving a lecture at West Point military academy. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Uni Student said:

Often when I read texts about what the world will be like before Imam Mahdi arrives, it seems like the entire world will be full of death and destruction and misery. But most of our lives are too good right now, at least outwardly. In the past 200 years the world has improved on so many metrics like infant mortality, death from war and poverty and disease, etc. The people living in the 1700s had more miserable lives than we do, more reason to believe they lived in the end times. 

Is it possible that the end times could be a period of scientific advancement and high living standards, but with extreme moral decline?

I used to think the same until i realised that all of us are one of the richest people walking on this world, we have a home,we have a car, we have money for education, we can buy everything we want, we have lots water,we have lots food. we are basically living the life of the rich and this causes us to forget and not see what is bellow us. trust me more than 2/3 of this world is nothing but slavery, poor,homeless, no money for education, no phone,no modernity etc.. but obviously the media isnt showing this side of the world. 

the truth us all of us are blind and we see nothing, truth hurts, even i had struggles to actually belief this and after I opened my eyes, the way how i see this world has changed drastically and left me without desire for this world

one of the soo many examples is, what impact did corona(crisis) did on youre life? trust me most of us will say with full confidence-"Nothing" it even doesnt look like the corona created a crisis. but we forget that sooooo many people literally have lost their job, have lost their shop, have lost soo many money which caused them to become homeless, have caused them huge debts. but again media isnt showing this and we are just blind

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

^^

Relax brother. We know it’s more than just ordinary shias that view shiachat. As you know, many muslim communities are required to “report” on their members. SC is no different. The surveillance would only be more intense. Makes sense why many are who they are and attempt to derail threads.

In any case, here is the lecture again:

Delete the space in bit chute to access video. Censorship of curse words.

https://www.bit chute.com/video/6BN7ostWeWzq/

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam brothers,

I have a one-line answer to all your grief.

We live in end times.

I hope you get that.

I have a personal idea about the zuhoor of Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). I try to summarise and conclude all the hadith related to signs.

And my conclusion is that :

"A divinely appointed leader is the one who guides humanity so that they become capable enough to handle there own affairs and don't deviate. So, Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) went into Ghayba because the works and mission of the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) was quite successful in bringing up the general human thought to a level that they can take all affairs in there own hands with a slight backing and assistance.

And this can also be a reason behind the reappearance. When everything will go out of control of the hands of believers and human beings, Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will come."

Salam

Imam will come when the 313 are ready. They clearly have not even filled their ranks.

Why is it wrong to want to be 313? Why are you looked at weird when you say you want to be 313? 

have you seen Sunni content on YouTube? It’s pretty crazy right? That’s the kind of people that the mosques are flooded with.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

I used to think the same until i realised that all of us are one of the richest people walking on this world, we have a home,we have a car, we have money for education, we can buy everything we want, we have lots water,we have lots food. we are basically living the life of the rich and this causes us to forget and not see what is bellow us. trust me more than 2/3 of this world is nothing but slavery, poor,homeless, no money for education, no phone,no modernity etc.. but obviously the media isnt showing this side of the world. 

the truth us all of us are blind and we see nothing, truth hurts, even i had struggles to actually belief this and after I opened my eyes, the way how i see this world has changed drastically and left me without desire for this world

one of the soo many examples is, what impact did corona(crisis) did on youre life? trust me most of us will say with full confidence-"Nothing" it even doesnt look like the corona created a crisis. but we forget that sooooo many people literally have lost their job, have lost their shop, have lost soo many money which caused them to become homeless, have caused them huge debts. but again media isnt showing this and we are just blind

In a soft war bodies grow fat and soft and souls fall into the depths of hell.

in a hard war, bodies are torn apart and souls go flying towards paradise.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, starlight said:
7 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Would our Imam(عليه السلام) use the internet? Would he ride on aeroplanes

Do you really believe the archangel Gabriel would require the internet to announce the coming of the promise saviour to mankind? Or that Jesus will come down from the heavens in a Boeing 747? 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

why wouldn’t Imam allow the Arbaeen walk? As for the internet and flying on airplanes I have no idea and it is besides the point. 

Why are these besides the point? Because someone else is bringing these up? Internet is a very effective menasnto control the world? Then why aren't you as sceptical about the internet? Arbaeen walk isn't a tenet of Islam. It is, you can say, an innovation, that started a few years back!! 

I have read everything you have posted. You still haven't been able to demonstrate an association between vaccines and faith of shias/reappearance of Imam. You should have been able to do it on one simple post, if the theory held any water. I rest my case.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you really believe the archangel Gabriel would require the internet to announce the coming of the promise saviour to mankind? Or that Jesus will come down from the heavens in a Boeing 747? 

Not at all!! I just posted these to show pointless his arguments were. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

There is no link between vaccines and the Imam (aj), in general. I think the reason that some would say there is, is because of these specific COVID vaccines that are being pushed by some sketchy eugenicists (like Bill Gates who constantly mentioned overpopulation as a problem on many occasions for example). And if I understand correctly, if some of these vaccines (which I personally believe, but not all) are manufactured by some people/groups with depopulation intentions, it could have huge consequences on the world as it could lead to disasters (or a Children of Men scenario). And so naturally many people would associate such intentions and scenarios as something only the Imam and his reappearance can save us from.

idk just my understanding of the issue

PS: Being completely anti-vax is stupid, don't do it lol

Edited by Berber-Shia
Guest Guest
1 hour ago, starlight said:

Not at all!! I just posted these to show pointless his arguments were. 

A famous hypnotist was asked what type of people were easiest to hypnotise. His answer the educated professionals because they were already conditioned to suggestion and predictive response programming. This mass mind control operation that is taking place today has gone to a new technological level as never seen before. Women wear face masks without question and men social distance, no more shaking hands with strange women. Yet for centuries women argued, rejected, made excuses and demanded proof of Gods laws on the veil. Men made excuses that not shaking hands with women will threaten their livelihood. Refer to the many posts littered here on such subjects. And yet when the masks were mandated, social distancing enforced everyone obeyed without question. Yes of course it’s for the greater good of humanity they say but what about Gods laws? Then we have these so called Vaccines, which are in reality gene therapy drugs using a new mRNA technology that still hardly anyone understands. Some of the capabilities of this drug sounds like something out of Hollywood Sci-fi movies.  So what’s the link with all this and the coming of the saviour of mankind? To most people there’s no link and they will do what they’ve always done, nothing, with or without a pandemic. To the few they see something else, an ungodly agenda, the 666, sign of the beast, the dajjal, closer to end times and rightly so as written in the Holy books of God. I admire these few brave men and women who dares to question and seek the truth. May God give them strength and patience.

Amen and God bless 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Berber-Shia said:

There is no link between vaccines and the Imam (aj), in general. I think the reason that some would say there is, is because of these specific COVID vaccines that are being pushed by some sketchy eugenicists (like Bill Gates who constantly mentioned overpopulation as a problem on many occasions for example). And if I understand correctly, if some of these vaccines (which I personally believe, but not all) are manufactured by some people/groups with depopulation intentions, it could have huge consequences on the world as it could lead to disasters (or a Children of Men scenario). And so naturally many people would associate such intentions and scenarios as something only the Imam and his reappearance can save us from.

EfTjXAYU8AM11gM.thumb.jpg.61baf64c7d0cac267b58499c195ffe60.jpg

the other funny thing is why arent these rich people themselves not  vaccinating their own family 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Then we have these so called Vaccines, which are in reality gene therapy drugs using a new mRNA technology that still hardly anyone understands. Some of the capabilities of this drug sounds like something out of Hollywood Sci-fi movies.  So what’s the link with all this and the coming of the saviour of mankind? To most people there’s no link and they will do what they’ve always done, nothing, with or without a pandemic. To the few they see something else, an ungodly agenda, the 666, sign of the beast, the dajjal, closer to end times and rightly so as written in the Holy books of God. I admire these few brave men and women who dares to question and seek the truth. May God give them strength and patience.

That's one big sweeping statement you made. 

Firstly, the gene altering thing. Gene is DNA, that is present inside the nucleus. Messenger RNA is NOT Gene.

The sequence of events goes like this 

DNA in the nuclues --> controls production of mRNA --> controls production of proteins in the cell cytoplasm.

This is a one way sequence. Messenger RNA controls the production of proteins but it doesn't go back and control the DNA which is the genetic code in the nucleus.

mRNA vaccines cause formation of new immune proteins in the cell but don't affect the gene (in principle)

Secondly, COVID vaccine isn't the first mRNA vaccine. Previously mRNA vaccines have been used in Rabies, CMV and Zika. 

Thirdly, to make a statement or an allegation that those who aren't sceptical about the vaccines are doing nothing to prepare for the Imam (عليه السلام) is downright insulting. Who set this standard, No looking at vaccine as mind/body altering  tool= doing nothing? If spreading fear and half cooked conspiracy theory is what counts towards preparation of Imam(عليه السلام) in your opinion then you need to rethink your strategy. 

There is only thing that is required in preparation for our Imam(عليه السلام) that is to have piety and pure faith and thankfully that is not related to any body protein. That concerns the soul(nafs) and qalb. Having a pure nafs is not something easy to achieve, but then it's not something that can be easily shattered. A mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes but can it take away love of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) from my heart? Can a mRNA turn Maalik e Ashtar to Hurmala ibn Kaahil? No, because there is something stronger than the strongest bioweapons guarding the hearts of believers. It's not us vs the Zionists. It's Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) versus the Dajjal. It's not our battle, if it was rest assured we would have been annihilated centuries ago, in seconds.  But this is not what it is. It's a battle between a pure nafs and corrupted one and that's why they can't win and they can't even find a way to attack. 

All the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) want us to do is to draw closer to them (عليه السلام) and we would be under the protection of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Imam Zamana(عليه السلام) but we in our ignorance and arrogance think it's the other way round.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers.

There are more than two sides.

You sure don’t accept mainstream narratives alright.

”May Allah have mercy on Bill Gates”.

”One of the reasons I like Bill Gates so much..”

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

A famous hypnotist was asked what type of people were easiest to hypnotise. His answer the educated professionals because they were already conditioned to suggestion and predictive response programming. This mass mind control operation that is taking place today has gone to a new technological level as never seen before. Women wear face masks without question and men social distance, no more shaking hands with strange women. Yet for centuries women argued, rejected, made excuses and demanded proof of Gods laws on the veil. Men made excuses that not shaking hands with women will threaten their livelihood. Refer to the many posts littered here on such subjects. And yet when the masks were mandated, social distancing enforced everyone obeyed without question. Yes of course it’s for the greater good of humanity they say but what about Gods laws? Then we have these so called Vaccines, which are in reality gene therapy drugs using a new mRNA technology that still hardly anyone understands. Some of the capabilities of this drug sounds like something out of Hollywood Sci-fi movies.  So what’s the link with all this and the coming of the saviour of mankind? To most people there’s no link and they will do what they’ve always done, nothing, with or without a pandemic. To the few they see something else, an ungodly agenda, the 666, sign of the beast, the dajjal, closer to end times and rightly so as written in the Holy books of God. I admire these few brave men and women who dares to question and seek the truth. May God give them strength and patience.

Couldn't have said it better.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

Take your damn vaccine

This is from the astrazeneca vaccine:

ChAdOx1-S is a Recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS CoV 2 Spike (S) glycoprotein. Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells.

Apart from the mRNA issue, you sure?

Edited by lissenma
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Just as other pandemics have passed, inshaAllah this one will pass too.

to be honest i dont have a good feeling about that idea. i think corona is just the beginning, it will get worst day by day 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, starlight said:

Why are these besides the point? Because someone else is bringing these up? Internet is a very effective menasnto control the world? Then why aren't you as sceptical about the internet? Arbaeen walk isn't a tenet of Islam. It is, you can say, an innovation, that started a few years back!! 

I have read everything you have posted. You still haven't been able to demonstrate an association between vaccines and faith of shias/reappearance of Imam. You should have been able to do it on one simple post, if the theory held any water. I rest my case.

Lol no dear sis it’s not besides the point just because your brought it up haha. Maybe chill out on the ego and actually try to understand what I’m saying.  
Your eyes are closed on purpose, true Shia arnt as blind as you. 

So you lack the intellect to see how losing memories can effect your faith???? Lol how can you not understand that. Lol why do you ignore that. The Imam using internet or flying on planes is besides the point because those have nothing to do with the vaccine and if the Imam would want us to be in this global experiment that reeks of conspiracy. It has nothing to do with who asked it lol chill out on yourself.

6 hours ago, Berber-Shia said:

PS: Being completely anti-vax is stupid, don't do it lol

Did you even look at the video that bro @BlueInkposted? Obviously you didn’t your just needing to throw your two cents in without fully comprehending the conversation. Y’all two have very terrible methods of argumentation.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

None of the mods accepts the mainstream narrative. They just don't accept your narrative which comes from extreme conspiracy fearmongers.

There are more than two sides.

Lol I thought you were trying not to be here. this is a lie and you know it there are no mods who don’t accept the narrative. Even if starlight claims shes a doctor and doesn’t accept the narrative Shes still arguing on their behalf. Ignoring the questions about the mRNA.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

Firstly, the gene altering thing. Gene is DNA, that is present inside the nucleus. Messenger RNA is NOT Gene.

DNA in the nuclues --> controls production of mRNA --> controls production of proteins in the cell cytoplasm.

This is a one way sequence. Messenger RNA controls the production of proteins but it doesn't go back and control the DNA which is the genetic code in the nucleus.

mRNA vaccines cause formation of new immune proteins in the cell but don't affect the gene (in principle)

Secondly, COVID vaccine isn't the first mRNA vaccine. Previously mRNA vaccines have been used in Rabies, CMV and Zika. 

Thirdly, to make a statement or an allegation that those who aren't sceptical about the vaccines are doing nothing to prepare for the Imam (عليه السلام) is downright insulting. Who set this standard, No looking at vaccine as mind/body altering  tool= doing nothing? If spreading fear and half cooked conspiracy theory is what counts towards preparation of Imam(عليه السلام) in your opinion then you need to rethink your strategy. 

There is only thing that is required in preparation for our Imam(عليه السلام) that is to have piety and pure faith and thankfully that is not related to any body protein. That concerns the soul(nafs) and qalb. Having a pure nafs is not something easy to achieve, but then it's not something that can be easily shattered. A mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes but can it take away love of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) from my heart? Can a mRNA turn Maalik e Ashtar to Hurmala ibn Kaahil? No, because there is something stronger than the strongest bioweapons guarding the hearts of believers. It's not us vs the Zionists. It's Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) versus the Dajjal. It's not our battle, if it was rest assured we would have been annihilated centuries ago, in seconds.  But this is not what it is. It's a battle between a pure nafs and corrupted one and that's why they can't win and they can't even find a way to attack. 

All the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) want us to do is to draw closer to them (عليه السلام) and we would be under the protection of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Imam Zamana(عليه السلام) but we in our ignorance and arrogance think it's the other way round.

So kill the nafs and get closer to the Ahlul Bayt but instead you let the messenger of the elites inside your heart as opposed to al Mahdi.

the covid vaccine is the first mRNA that they’re going to try to force on ppl. Can you not see the difference?
The hearts of the believers will save you? but with a lack of faith in Allah to beat this they go towards these billionaires for safety  who have openly said we want to kill 90 percent of the world. Your hilarious. How do you not see that the ability to change memories can directly effect your belief. Jihad un nafs is also about ilm al yaqeen. When you yaqeen in Alllah nothing can harm you, this mRNA they’re forcing on ppl has the totally capability to remove that yaqeen, by removing memories.

Thirdly if you think letting the corrupt elites inject you with whatever they want has no chance of taking you further from your Imam then you need to rethink life. Your a doctor, doctors pedal drugs for big pharma, big pharma is only interested in money not long term cures. Your part of the system to keep ppl sick and dependant on pharmaceuticals. How will you face your Imam.

you think it’s arrogance or ignorance that the Imam will need his Shia? Ppl like you won’t even have yaqeen that jihad is happening. When Imam Ali took Lady Fatima and went door to door asking ppl to shave their heads and come to him in the morning to take the caliph from Abu bakr all the people said yea we’ll be there. Only four showed up. The Imam needs us to be ready so when he returns we can be undeniable. How can you say your heart if protected when you blindly and ignorantly trust the enemies of Islam to mess with your brain chemistry. Protein can directly effect faith and piety otherwise why can’t we eat non halal meat? If you eat something not halal everyone will be like oh you lack piety. Our dna gets repaired by proteins we in take. DNA is literally what makes us who we are. 

lemme guess your gonna say “I fail to see the point here about how vaccines can effect faith.” I doubt you even watched the video posted by bro about the professor giving a speech at the West Point military academy, yet your still sayin but how but how but how. And for the third time of mRNA can effect memories it can directly effect the belief centres in your brain (faith).

A PURE HEART IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORANCE

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us all. 

Unfortunately this one may not pass as quickly as you’d think.

In response, Frank A. D'Amelio, CFO & executive VP of global supply for Pfizer, said the company anticipates a "significant opportunity" for its vaccine "from a pricing perspective" as we move "from a pandemic situation to an endemic situation." 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pfizer-covid-vaccine-price-hike-post-pandemic/

image.png.cccc19064c8dee6dd6a93b324b85d4ff.png

Guest Guest

A mRNA entering my body can change the activity of enzymes, cause upregulation or down regulation of receptors, alter the activity at neuronal synapses, modify the function or hormones, give me cancer, give me diabetes

the strongest bioweapons

As a medical practitioner are you admitting the vaccine can give you cancer, diabetes and is a bio weapon ? 

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol I thought you were trying not to be here. this is a lie and you know it there are no mods who don’t accept the narrative. Even if starlight claims shes a doctor and doesn’t accept the narrative Shes still arguing on their behalf. Ignoring the questions about the mRNA.

So kill the nafs and get closer to the Ahlul Bayt but instead you let the messenger of the elites inside your heart as opposed to al Mahdi.

the covid vaccine is the first mRNA that they’re going to try to force on ppl. Can you not see the difference?
The hearts of the believers will save you? but with a lack of faith in Allah to beat this they go towards these billionaires for safety  who have openly said we want to kill 90 percent of the world. Your hilarious. How do you not see that the ability to change memories can directly effect your belief. Jihad un nafs is also about ilm al yaqeen. When you yaqeen in Alllah nothing can harm you, this mRNA they’re forcing on ppl has the totally capability to remove that yaqeen, by removing memories.

Thirdly if you think letting the corrupt elites inject you with whatever they want has no chance of taking you further from your Imam then you need to rethink life. Your a doctor, doctors pedal drugs for big pharma, big pharma is only interested in money not long term cures. Your part of the system to keep ppl sick and dependant on pharmaceuticals. How will you face your Imam.

you think it’s arrogance or ignorance that the Imam will need his Shia? Ppl like you won’t even have yaqeen that jihad is happening. When Imam Ali took Lady Fatima and went door to door asking ppl to shave their heads and come to him in the morning to take the caliph from Abu bakr all the people said yea we’ll be there. Only four showed up. The Imam needs us to be ready so when he returns we can be undeniable. How can you say your heart if protected when you blindly and ignorantly trust the enemies of Islam to mess with your brain chemistry. Protein can directly effect faith and piety otherwise why can’t we eat non halal meat? If you eat something not halal everyone will be like oh you lack piety. Our dna gets repaired by proteins we in take. DNA is literally what makes us who we are. 

lemme guess your gonna say “I fail to see the point here about how vaccines can effect faith.” I doubt you even watched the video posted by bro about the professor giving a speech at the West Point military academy, yet your still sayin but how but how but how. And for the third time of mRNA can effect memories it can directly effect the belief centres in your brain (faith).

A PURE HEART IS NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORANCE

Yo, we’re running out of mics. Can’t you tell there’s a chip shortage? Sheeeesh

• Advanced Member

Hi, this is the first time I hear that

1- mrna vaccines have been used before. I couldn't find any materials on this, can you share? 

Even according to the CDC website they say

"mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases."

In addition the CDC site says they studied and didn't actually use the supposed mrna vaccine for rabies and stuff as you said

"mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV)." 

Their language sounds vague and no links provided to actual animal and human trials, unless I missed them. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

2 - the part that they claim now that mrna injecting doesn't permanently change DNA in the cells via reverse genetic engineering is new. Hopefully God will shine light upon this one soon. 

What concerns your idea about the Corona mania having no link to the Imam AL zaman, I have to disagree. It is not just about inoculations of materials that at the very least have no long term studies, but also the attempt of what is behind this giant "reset", and destroying peoples livelihoods and having the world leaders aiming to a world where we would "not own anything and be happy about it " where we are forced to take those untested substances. 

To help the Imam is to stand against the pharaohs of the time, who would kill all firstborn sons if they thought it suited them. People who encourage others to kill their own children in "planned parenthood", and then sell their embryos for whatever. If you think that the leaders of this Corona movement, as well as pretty much all major political powers, are to be trusted and followed, then you probably aren't helping the Imam much. A certain level of critical thinking on a grand scale is definitely important in my opinion. There are ways to influence us spiritually and intellectually via substances and drugs. Manipulating brain functions as well as hurting one's health goes under the title of self-harm, which in Quran Arabic is called zulm El nafs. Hurting oneself is the essence of a sin. So what you said earlier of how you think you should prepare, does not contradict here. Some people here say that this 'vaccine' is harmful and made by hidden evil agendas. While others believe the likes of Bill gates can be trusted not to harm us. 

For me I don't trust this man, and this is just like Imam Ali versus Abu Bakr discussions. It couldn't be clearer to me bill gates is a little devil front man for hezbulshaytan, while some of you treat him and his likes as hezbulah. Especially on this level of political scope there is little in between. The world rulers of today who have the audacity to dictate to us arrogantly how all of mankind will get back "normal life", only if we obey and inject into our bodies what they want. And the same guy told us many times that he will use vaccines to lower world population. We will have nobody but ourselves to blame if we get hurt, injured, infertile or killed by these shots, like so many people already have. At least people like me. God forgive the ignorant of such things. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

to be honest i dont have a good feeling about that idea. i think corona is just the beginning, it will get worst day by day 

That is the excuse given by those who are sympathetic to Muslims suffering from bigotry and racism in the west, but take no real action. 

things must continue to get worse—they have to.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

That is the excuse given by those who are sympathetic to Muslims suffering from bigotry and racism in the west, but take no real action. 

things must continue to get worse—they have to.

I think according to our Islamic texts we have evidence that things will get worse until the is a united true Islamic leadership, starting with + or - 313. I don't think the exact number really matters, but it's the first solid group of individuals who would be physically united to fight pretty much the whole world. Until then it's free fall of I understood the ahlubayt predictions well. Now we are just little pockets of resistance, like salt in the food. 

• Advanced Member
58 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

I think according to our Islamic texts we have evidence that things will get worse until the is a united true Islamic leadership, starting with + or - 313. I don't think the exact number really matters, but it's the first solid group of individuals who would be physically united to fight pretty much the whole world. Until then it's free fall of I understood the ahlubayt predictions well. Now we are just little pockets of resistance, like salt in the food. 

That being said, brother, there are still opportunities to be had.

think of it like preparing more and more for the future—the more you put forward today, the better off you’ll be tomorrow. Once the 313 are ready, don’t you think they will need vicegerents of their own? Army commanders, governors, Ulema, and other useful individuals?

but that will only happen if you’re able

to leave or switch sides. 99.99% of the population is with Iblis.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Unfortunately the eternal pandemic of ignorance will continue to persist. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect us all. 

InshaAllah

No offense to you dear brother but, silence could also be a sign of ignorance.
I asked the brother @Ashvazdanghe in the other thread

On 4/17/2021 at 4:42 AM, lissenma said:

Have you guys ever heard of any outcry or demonstration in the islamic countries? similar to the western ones, against restrictions or concerns about the new vaccines. Anyone else finding non muslims more open minded than muslims? when it comes to conspiracies

@Ashvazdanghe any in iran?

This was his response

Salam I just have seen three types of  reaction to vaccines in Iranian  social media which one group is so called supporters of traditional  therapy which they are same as evangelists that they are translating evangelical  sources in order of rejection  of any modern treatment like the guy who licked  shrines & other one is a moderate group  which is agaiansts of British & American  vaccines &  limited using of russian & chiness vaccines   but supports  Iranian vaccines  & third group that they are just relying  on British & American  vaccines  against   russian & chiness & cubian vaccines  like reformists inside Iran & anti regime  groups like MEK terrorists from abroad .

• Veteran Member

@BlueInk @Allah Seeker I think among the reasons people have such beliefs is that they make them feel special. Many people's strong ideological views are not determined wholly by reason but by what makes them feel good. These conspires perhaps make you feel good. I.e. you are the special ones.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

@BlueInk @Allah Seeker I think among the reasons people have such beliefs is that they make them feel special. Many people's strong ideological views are not determined wholly by reason but by what makes them feel good. These conspires perhaps make you feel good. I.e. you are the special ones.

We strive to be special, to be among AL sabeqeen. The ones who are ahead of the race. I am not sure if I am, as being sure of ones position is a sign of a mutakabir arrogant kafir. That's why I follow the guiding light of Quran and hadiths that really shed light on the fact that things are getting worse, and the hadiths predict the same thing. 

You see, to people like us, we likewise think that people like you are unreasonable, so what we say is, let's wait and see who is right. Soon we will know in Sha Allah. 

Another reason how people like you appear to people like me, is like people who just can't handle that the world has so much evil, so they get a false kind of plastic confidence by hiding behind the kafir majority and convenient illusion that the people on top of you are nice and not doing any 'conspiracies'. And that you get a sense of security from defending them and their agendas.