Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

My father passed away!!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, SeekingHeaven said:

Salam, as some of you may already know from my last post, my father passed away after a tough fight with Covid. 

Today is the burial and we want to get as many prayers and extra good deeds and amaal to reach him. It would mean a lot if you could pray for him or do any good deeds and send the rewards to him. 

thank you for your prayers 

Inna Lillahe wa Inna Ilaihe Rajeoon.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless your father dear. And May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant him a great place in Jannah. Ameen.

Can you provide your father's name with his father's name so that we may recite fatiha and pass it on to his soul?

• Advanced Member

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون 

Please accept my condolences. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) give sabr to you and your family. 

Sayyed ibne Tawoos relates from the Holy Prophet (s) that he said that the first night is the most fearful and difficult for the dead person, hence give Sadqa for his safety. If you do not have to give anything as ‘Sadqa’ then recite two unit (Rak’at) Namaz: In the first Rak’at after Surah al-Hamd recite twice Surah at-Tawheed, and in the second Rak’at after Surah al-Hamd recite ten times Surah at-Takasur. After finishing the Namaz recite the following dua:

اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَابْعَثْ ثَوَابَهَا إلَى قَبْرِ ذَلِكَ الْمَيِّتِ...

O Allah; (please) bless Muhammad and his Household and send the reward of it to the grave of the dead... so-and-so (here take the name of the dead man).

• Advanced Member

انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

May Allah have mercy on your father and grant him Jannatul Firdaus, ameen.

• Advanced Member
On 4/17/2021 at 7:03 PM, SeekingHeaven said:

Salam, as some of you may already know from my last post, my father passed away after a tough fight with Covid. 

Today is the burial and we want to get as many prayers and extra good deeds and amaal to reach him. It would mean a lot if you could pray for him or do any good deeds and send the rewards to him. 

thank you for your prayers 

I'm really sorry to hear that. May Allah bless him and may He ease this suffering for you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...