Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Any advice for getting a job with a beard?

• Advanced Member

I'm going to grow a full beard if I'm physically able to. Anyone Have advice for getting a job or types of jobs I can get without education. right now its a little more than stubble and patchy, thin and not neat. I'm going to use a rogaine off brand to thicken it but it takes months to see results.

• Moderators

Lots of people are working from home these days - maybe nobody has to see you beardless. 

But other than that, apply for whichever jobs you would want. They might not mind, or they might ask you to shave - you can say no and decline the job offer, or they might ask you to wear a face covering. 

• Advanced Member
45 minutes ago, notme said:

Lots of people are working from home these days - maybe nobody has to see you beardless. 

But other than that, apply for whichever jobs you would want. They might not mind, or they might ask you to shave - you can say no and decline the job offer, or they might ask you to wear a face covering. 

I'm interested in unskilled labor.

• Advanced Member

You can do any trade like carpentry,plumbing,plaster whatever you feel best suits you and yes doing a trade has some perks like growing a beard doesn’t make you less professional. 

honestly how does looking like a baby face look professional compared to a nicely trimmed beard long or short looks awesome man  and I’d hire a guy just because his beard looks cool lol