Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[Mature topic] An Alarming Trend

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

[MOD NOTE: Warning: Due to the mature subject matter (explicit sexual language), read this topic at your own risk.]

1 in 6 American under the age of 24 now identify as LGBT. The recent rise in the numbers of LGBT youth is partly due to the fact that they have more freedom to express what they have always felt. Some would say that the number of LGBT has always been this high, it's just that it has been suppressed and made to seem low in frequency. However, one cant ignore the fact that many people have little to no genetic homosexual inclinations, and simply end up "experimenting" with the opposite gender for "fun". At this rate, will we even be able to send our children to public schools? :(

image.thumb.png.a1d21838e82bb1bc778c08f0e718a8cf.png

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note and [Mature topic] change in the title.
  • Advanced Member

THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO

By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress. First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

“We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. “Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep.  Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.  “All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.  “If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.  “We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, entimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.  “Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the Redeeming the Rainbow 203 devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

“We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.  “There will be no ompromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled. We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.  “The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated.  Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.  “All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.  “The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.  “We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.  “We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.  “Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.”

• Advanced Member

Some few years/decades ago, being gay/lesbian or lgbt was considered immoral and mental illness or disease.

Now suddenly if you are lgbt, you are suddenly an hero and you will gain massive social media attention. This is one of the reasons we are seeing an uprising of this movement, people who have been left out of society suddenly can get massive attention an feel like an hero by turning lgbt.

Maybe we muslims should consider to leave out social media into the lifes of our children and ourselves as couple.

• Moderators

Lack of resources. It's biological. Happens in non-human species too. (That doesn't make it morally correct. Violence happens in overcrowded mouse colonies too.)

Stop a few thousand people from hoarding everything that everyone needs, and it will go back to normal, which, I think, has historically been between 1-3%.

Guest Sister

Maybe a bit off topic but I just want to ask. God doesn’t make mistakes and He says in the Quran about how He created us in pairs with our GENDERS, fruits and things we do not know (not exact quote but I think somewhere in Surah Ya Seen). I do personally believe that gay and straight exists as in that there are some people who really feel that way. Maybe this sounds stupid, but has someone experienced the feeling in your bed of sudden adrenaline and that it feels like you are falling through your bed? I read that this is actually an evolutionary behaviour, that we inherited from our great great great ancestors, who used to sleep in trees so they got this strong adrenaline feeling too whenever they slept and almost fell out of the tree and that at that adrenaline moment, the heart checks if the person is alive. So people who feel this, have inherited it from people who lived way, way before us. 
The story of Nabbi Lut / Prophet Lut is written in the Quran and also appears in the Bible (although I do not know if it is fully God’s word anymore or if people had also messed with it and rewritten parts through out the years). Could it be, because people from long ago showed this behaviour, that people from now can inherit such behaviour? In my psychology book, in the nature and nurture debates, I read about how parent’s behaviour’s (smoking, stress) can ALTER their baby’s gene code. And there do seem to be gay people who look and speak undeniable different. There have been Muslims before asking scholars for help and saying about how they pray, fast and are religious but couldn’t help feeling attraction towards the same sex so I do not think that it is always a choice (but that does not mean that I support LGBT either though and I do agree that it’s popularity led to the concept of bi sexual - straight people who are confused that they are also ‘partly’ gay because of media influence), Thoughts??

Here it is from my notes from the psychology book:

Epigenetics is a change in genetic activity without changing our genetic code. Lifestyle and events (e.g: smoking) leave epigenetic ‘marks’ on DNA, affecting what genes the body ignores and influences genetic codes of our children. This brings a third element into the nature-nurture debate: life experience of previous generations.

• Veteran Member

Imagine if there is suddenly the freedom to kill people. I wager not only the statistics will be crazy but those who do it will also be heroes to some. "I killed Bill Gates," "I killed out oppressive rude boss." "I killed the headmaster". "I killed my cheating spouse." And even "lol noob I killed the whole senate." Definitely if someone kills the whole senate about half the country will consider them heroes, provided the freedom is there and people are eased into believing that it is okay and natural. In fact Americans as soldiers do that, kill women children innocents, just not allowed while at home. Suicide bombers also firmly believe its all very good and they are heroes. If given enough funding scientific researches can okay anything, call coca cola a healthy tonic, or just anything you want them to.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, lissenma said:

Maybe we muslims should consider to leave out social media into the lifes of our children and ourselves as couple.

l think l know what you meant. The wording is 'bad.'

We could  take a few cues on how to socially deal with this threat from the Amish, Dunkards and other old religious sects.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Sister said:

Could it be, because people from long ago showed this behaviour, that people from now can inherit such behaviour? In my psychology book, in the nature and nurture debates, I read about how parent’s behaviour’s (smoking, stress) can ALTER their baby’s gene code. And there do seem to be gay people who look and speak undeniable different. There have been Muslims before asking scholars for help and saying about how they pray, fast and are religious but couldn’t help feeling attraction towards the same sex so I do not think that it is always a choice (but that does not mean that I support LGBT either though and I do agree that it’s popularity led to the concept of bi sexual - straight people who are confused that they are also ‘partly’ gay because of media influence), Thoughts??

1. Just like people can be born gay, they can also be born bisexual. For a muslim this would be the biggest blessing because they wouldn't have to spend their entire life alone

2. I don't think the people of Lut had any descendants since they were wiped out. They weren't the sole origin of homosexuality

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I would like to point out that LGBT is not only Gays and Lesbians. To get an idea of what is really happening you should really look at transgenderism because it is the latest thing to be pushed. The rate of death for transgenders was 41% in the US IIRC, there are also a lot of regret stories after transition (you can hunt for them in reddit) which simply means that people were tricked into believing they are transgender. Transitioning cost an average 30K (IIRC) and if you can get a couple of millions to transition then you would get 60000000000 (60 Billion) which is why it will be pushed even further in the coming years

Edited by pisceswolf96
  • Veteran Member
15 hours ago, Uni Student said:

people can be born gay, they can also be born bisexual.

This is something bandied about in the 70's. There are other covering 'explanations', too.

l don't know about women, but with the its/others what it is is choice and addiction.

They choose to try it and then get addicted to these enemas.

• Hameedeh changed the title to [Mature topic] An Alarming Trend
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

This is something bandied about in the 70's. There are other covering 'explanations', too.

l don't know about women, but with the its/others what it is is choice and addiction.

They choose to try it and then get addicted to these enemas.

you mean to say nobody is born with it? 

• Veteran Member
10 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

you mean to say nobody is born with it? 

What if rapists and pedophiles are also born with it? What if every criminal is born with it? "Wired differently", you know.

• Veteran Member
44 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

What if rapists and pedophiles are also born with it? What if every criminal is born with it? "Wired differently", you know.

Well we do have this (mursal) narration and other similar narrations:

1ـ عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنْ حَمَّادِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ رِبْعِيِّ بْنِ عَبْدِ الله عَنْ رَجُلٍ عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ (عَلَيهِما السَّلام) قَالَ إِنَّ الله عَزَّ وَجَلَّ خَلَقَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِنْ طِينَةِ عِلِّيِّينَ قُلُوبَهُمْ وَأَبْدَانَهُمْ وَخَلَقَ قُلُوبَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ تِلْكَ الطِّينَةِ وَجَعَلَ خَلْقَ أَبْدَانِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ دُونِ ذَلِكَ وَخَلَقَ الْكُفَّارَ مِنْ طِينَةِ سِجِّينٍ قُلُوبَهُمْ وَأَبْدَانَهُمْ فَخَلَطَ بَيْنَ الطِّينَتَيْنِ فَمِنْ هَذَا يَلِدُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْكَافِرَ وَيَلِدُ الْكَافِرُ الْمُؤْمِنَ وَمِنْ هَاهُنَا يُصِيبُ الْمُؤْمِنُ السَّيِّئَةَ وَمِنْ هَاهُنَا يُصِيبُ الْكَافِرُ الْحَسَنَةَ فَقُلُوبُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ تَحِنُّ إِلَى مَا خُلِقُوا مِنْهُ وَقُلُوبُ الْكَافِرِينَ تَحِنُّ إِلَى مَا خُلِقُوا مِنْهُ.

1. Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from Hammad ibn ‘Isa from Rib’i ibn ‘Abd Allah from a man from Ali ibn al-Husayn ((عليه السلام).) who has said the following: “Allah, the Majestic, the Glorious, created the prophets from the clay of ‘Illiyiyyn (paradise), both their bodies and souls. He made the hearts of the believers from such clay and He made their bodies from a world lower than that world. He created the unbelievers, both their bodies and souls from the clay of Sijjin (fire). He thus mixed the two clays. For this reason children of unbelievers become believers and vice versa. For this reason the believers get afflicted with evil and unbelievers receive good things. Thus, the hearts of the believers incline to that from which they are created and the hearts of the unbelievers incline to that from which they are created.” 

Grading: 

Allamah Baqir al-Majlisi: مرسل  - Mir‘at al ‘Uqul Fi Sharh Akhbar Al al Rasul (1/ 7)

That doesn’t mean right is not right and wrong is not wrong.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, The Green Knight said:

I'm not justifying anything lol I'm just stating that homosexuality is genetic in some. 

• Veteran Member
On 4/13/2021 at 4:21 PM, lissenma said:

Maybe we muslims should consider to leave out social media into the lifes of our children and ourselves    ???-->as couple. ??

Leave children out exactly, but if some of US do not 'speak up' then who will speak for decency?

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Uni Student said:

I'm not justifying anything lol I'm just stating that homosexuality is genetic in some. 

There were these two conjoined twin boys born in the 60's. The doctors told the parents they will have to decide which will be the boy an the other the girl. So the 'girl' was raised as one. Then when 'it' found out about their mutual condition when born after twenty some odd years, and what surgeries were performed, 'its' reaction was, "l always thought of myself as really a boy." The doctors explained that while 'it' had the surgery, rearing and all as a girl, the gland signals kept tell 'it' otherwise.

ln short, it is genetically and chemically deterministic.

• Veteran Member

I would also consider the expansion of what makes you queer or LGBT. Traditionally, it's been perceived as Gays, Lesbians, Trans, and Bisexuals. Now, other types of non-normative gender conditions and sexualities are included under the term "queer" or LGBT+, such as asexuality (and all its "greys") and non-binarism. Moreover, people are more inclined to observe their sexuality, and in that sense, many who could be described as "majorly heterosexuals" are also included under the term bisexuals (because bisexuality doesn't depend on the varying % of sexual/romantic attraction to genders, but in the fact you have these for more than one gender).

The very concept of queer is significantly bigger, its understanding is more global, and the self exploration individuals do regarding their sexuality and identity are deeper. This, indeed, leads to younger generations to identify at higher % as LGBT+. You can call it a "trend", I think there is some truth in that. It's a social trend, otherwise most people wouldn't explore these topics so much within themselves nor understand their non-normativity as something actually non-normative or queer. Nonetheless, I don't really think anyone is being converted in queer. Queerness is rather common to most people, I even feel that % is low. I think more awareness, knowledge and self exploration is something very useful and beneficial, even from an Islamic perspective regardless of not sharing it anymore. That is because the way you choose to live your life doesn't have to clash with self-awareness and consciousness of your identity and inclinations.

Being aware of your bisexuality, or that you may be gender-queer, doesn't mean you have to have an affair with the same gender.

Dunno, thought this was interesting to point out, because self consciousness is not alarming.

In the other hand, if education could define our sexuality, queer people would have never existed, as they are the opposite of normativity, which is what you see and are educated to be, during your entire life. Moreover, there is no privilege in being queer. Having many twitter followers doesn't make you a priviliged person.

What is alarming is the hate speech and extreme amount of attention that LGBT people and reivindications receive, when honestly, there is much more worse things to worry about in the west (eg. The rise of fascism and intolerance, the massive increase of the breach between rich and poor people, the systematic global tax evasion, etc.). In that sense, union and tolerance in society is mandatory if we want, as a whole, have an opportunity at a political level to fight this injustice.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Bakir said:

Nonetheless, I don't really think anyone is being converted in queer.

I agree with this. 

Even people who identify as asexual - not desiring sex at all - are among LGBTQ, and I doubt anyone here could justify calling asexuality deviant. 

Further:

A person is not judged by their urges, but by their actions. 

And why aren't we as upset about non-Muslims eating pork as we are about them having homosexual relationships? As I see it, it's none of our business. 

• Advanced Member

Well we can’t do anything, just like what brother Abu Hadi said, imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is coming soon. 

I remember few years ago, I read somewhere about a girl who is devoted Muslim, she never listen to music, never gossip about other, never talked with non mahram men etc, she is this religious but there is one problem, she is lesbian. So she asked if it’s permissible to change our gender in heaven, when I told her no we can’t, after few seconds everyone started cursing me saying I am a horrible human being and I shouldn’t live. No one told her that maybe in heaven her feeling to women will disappear but instead they said yes she can and maybe she can be with ladies too as a female. The world is going crazy and I will always make dua for imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) to come and save us.

• Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, notme said:

Even people who identify as asexual - not desiring sex at all - are among LGBTQ, and I doubt anyone here could justify calling asexuality deviant. 

Yeah. Talking with one of my closest relatives recently, she told me she has never desired sex in her entire life. She found it repulsive since she was a kid, and practiced it more like a marital obligation than something she has ever desired. She has never heard what asexuality was, and that there is even an asexual flag, and asexual groups, etc. This is what I would call a social trend. But the existence of non-normative realities like the person I'm talking about is rather more "normal" than we expect. These people would have never considered themselves LGBT. And acknowledging they aren't normative doesn't either mean they will put an LGBT flag in their bedroom either, or be a political activist of any movement hahah.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Many muslim children did not get into zina, drugs, alcohol, atheism etc and these were in the culture before the LGBT phenomenon. Educate the children. Parents need to take more responsibility in learning for their own sake and also for the sake of their children.

The difference is that zina, drugs, alcohol, atheism wasn't introduced to muslim kids until they were in their preteens or teenage years. LGBT awareness is being introduced to elementary school children and it's harder to have those discussions with small children that dont understand any of it, let alone from an islamic perspective

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, Uni Student said:

The difference is that zina, drugs, alcohol, atheism wasn't introduced to muslim kids until they were in their preteens or teenage years. LGBT awareness is being introduced to elementary school children and it's harder to have those discussions with small children that dont understand any of it, let alone from an islamic perspective

If this is the case then it is worse than before. If you are a uni student, are you young? Us older people also had purer childhoods than you because there was no Internet and much less of a degrading culture (Music, celebrities etc). I actually had some of my childhood outside of the West and it was a lot better than being here. With things like alcohol and atheism you can keep away from them, but the excessive degrading sexualisation is something that the West puts in your face. I think it's much worse for women than men. We say that men have to lower their gaze, but at least they don't need to keep seeing images of their own gender being constantly sexualized. Women don't complain about it much but it harms them more than it harms men. Imagine being a little girl in this society. Men would not tolerate constant sexual imagery of men on billboards, music and TV.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2021 at 1:01 AM, Uni Student said:

image.thumb.png.a1d21838e82bb1bc778c08f0e718a8cf.png

Something interesting to observe in this.

In the graph we see that all of a sudden the Generation "Z" takes a huge lead and the previous leader generation, the Millennials, look like a joke to them. Albeit, why Generation X and previous ones never took the bait of "more attention, heroism, freedomz, protectionz," and stuff in the gay package and stepped out of the closet? It does not look like its "genetic". More like there has been either a massive genetic mutation or some other manipulation. Or the statistics are fake.

Also I do not know the exact birth statistics but we know that westerner population rate is not accelerating but instead it has been decreasing, and to that end they allowed immigration to have sufficient labor turning the cogs and wheels. And if millennials generation was big time gay then naturally it only adds to decreased population. So it means Generation Z is smaller in numbers, and that also means that the percentage of homos among the  Z's is quite significantly higher since they are not as much as the others.

There seems to be something else at work.

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Advanced Member

A point that i haven't seen mentioned is pornography addiction and how it affects a huge part of the population. It makes people develop bizarre fetishes going against their own nature. The reaosn this happens is because like other drugs the body develops tolerance so an extremer dosage is needed, with porn this dosage is through more disgusting and shocking clips. Given enough time many porn addicts eventually start watching stuff outside of their sexual orientation. I have read many people say this aswell. Some dude thought he was gay because of it but when he quit the addiction his natural sexual desires came back but it had rewired his brain so much he had developed a homosexual fetish. And he isn't the only one this has happened to.

• Advanced Member
On 4/13/2021 at 9:21 PM, lissenma said:

Some few years/decades ago, being gay/lesbian or lgbt was considered immoral and mental illness or disease.

Some years ago, left-handed people were considered witches. Maybe don't say that we should take everything people did in the past as fact. There's a good reason we don't have slaves anymore.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:40 PM, Guest Sister said:

The story of Nabbi Lut / Prophet Lut is written in the Quran and also appears in the Bible

The story of Lut is the story of a genocide.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:18 PM, hasanhh said:

There were these two conjoined twin boys born in the 60's. The doctors told the parents they will have to decide which will be the boy an the other the girl. So the 'girl' was raised as one. Then when 'it' found out about their mutual condition when born after twenty some odd years, and what surgeries were performed, 'its' reaction was, "l always thought of myself as really a boy." The doctors explained that while 'it' had the surgery, rearing and all as a girl, the gland signals kept tell 'it' otherwise.

ln short, it is genetically and chemically deterministic.

If you call people an it, you're a terrible person. Objectively.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

He, She & lt. What else is there.

Besides, "it" was in use in the 60's.

There is no he or she mule, for example. So a mule was always referred to as an 'it.'

You mean transphobic people called trans people "it". That doesn't make it right.

15 hours ago, Uni Student said:

Thats blasphemous 

You can debate whether or not it's right or wrong, but look at the definition of genocide:

"the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group."

Allah killed the entire nation of Lut. Now, like I said, you can say that it was right, but it's still genocide, and if not genocide, it's still murder of a large number of people. I mean, what would we call the story of Prophet Nuh where the whole planet got flooded? It would be blasphemous if I said it made Allah an evil god. I don't say that. I don't believe that the story of Lut happened as we've been lead to believe because it doesn't match with what we've been told about Allah. What I'm saying isn't blasphemy, it's a different interpretation.

• Advanced Member

Mastubation is a very strong cause in homosexuality and it’s development, it’s very straightforward ur training your brain to pervert sexuality by subconsciously going to your gender for sexual relief even though u might be thinking about opposite gender or worse watching pornography that’s ‘normal’ but really ur training ur brain to be contrary because ur actually interacting with your genders reproductive system and eventually that will change and flip and effect your own sexuality and even your children’s 

homosexuality has risen with the rise of pornography throughout the last 100 years because of this fact

• Advanced Member

thank you for the topic.. and sorry for my late reply.

OMG this is soo sad i am shocked, how cant this not be a sign of him (AJ) return?????? all most insane things are starting to get normalized, seriously what future will the next generation and even further get?! they will see how animals/humans hybrid are coming up (obviously not literally) on earth because humans in all seriousness are marrying animals, women are sexually attract to women and same with men, people imitating humans, pedophilia is starting to be normalized, zina everywhere, rape everywhere, naked people are walking trough streets everywhere, killing people is seen as good thing,......... guys, i am fed up with this world, better imam al mahdi is coming soon because its not getting better at all.

my message to imam mahdi as (possibly he is also surfing trough SC and sees this, elsewhere he still get to see it)

"selam ya baqiatullah, this world got more than insane, I ask you to pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to prepare this generation for you to come. Because its not getting better anymore,at least we still have motivated people on this world to serve you and these will probably also the last ones, because lots dont care about you or think youre return is too far away and broke their hope for youre return, soo please ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) because no one of the living is more beloved and close to god than you, that this generation will end this crap. may Allah keep you save wherever you are. Amin ya rab al alemeen.