Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is Dajjal a person or System or organization

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

it our belief that at last time the Imam and dajjal will appear. And Imam will fight against Dajjal and deafeat it.

Is this dajjal a person or system or organization  .

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I have heard both versions. I think sunnis claim that it's a physical person, shias however view dajjal more of a system. If I am not mistaken.

The system of falsehood, the system of lies, the system of false beliefs. This is the system of dajjal( false messiah).

The belief that we are free, how can we be free when if we don't pay our taxes we are put in prison? how are we free when we have to register our children as commodity.

Edited by lissenma
  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, lissenma said:

I have heard both versions. I think sunnis claim that it's a physical person, shias however view dajjal more of a system. If I am not mistaken.

The system of falsehood, the system of lies, the system of false beliefs. This is the system of dajjal( false messiah).

The belief that we are free, how can we be free when if we don't pay our taxes we are put in prison? how are we free when we have to register our children as commodity.

But then what about hadith that talk about dajjal bringing the dead to life, or abundance of crops and rain, etc? How do these hadiths fit into the view that Dajjal is a system

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

But then what about hadith that talk about dajjal bringing the dead to life, or abundance of crops and rain, etc? How do these hadiths fit into the view that Dajjal is a system

I don't have much knowledge of hadith or studied much hadith.

But you don't need a person in human form with supernatural powers for the above mentioned.

Bringing the dead to life? maybe it's about human cloning.

abundance of crops and rain? artificial or gmo food and cloud seeding?

There are probably more explaining.

• Basic Members
37 minutes ago, Uni Student said:

Pretty sure theses are sunni hadiths. They have some interesting ahadeeth about dajjal, ya'jug wa ma'jug (gog and magog) etc.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Uni Student said:

I feel it is system and organization with use technology they bring rain according to will and abundance of crops. So it more suggest Dajjal to be system of government. 

Rest Allah knows best