Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to save ourselves from the deviations of Dajjal?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaam to all brothers and sisters,

Need to collect narrations of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) which contain admonishments for the people in last era to save themselves from the deviations of Dajjal?

Dajjal will pretend to be Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). So, how to distinguish him from real Hujjatullah ?

Like we see today. Just a little bit of treachery and a person becomes great in the eyes of people. What will happen when Dajjal will come?

I mean, he will do some unbelievable things. Like he will order the rain to fall on earth. He will kill a man and again bring him to life. 

How will we expose his reality? What is the advice of our Aimmah and the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to counter this?

Wassalam

• Advanced Member
58 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Dajjal will pretend to be Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). So, how to distinguish him from real Hujjatullah ?

I always used to think that dajjal would pretend to be the jesus/messiah

interesting topic, keep it up 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Diaz said:

Brother what did type to get this?  Or are u writing it by ur self?

It gets translated automatically brother. It is a functionality on shiachat maybe.

If you type ra, as, saw abd similar abbrevs in round brackets then it will automatically convert to arabic.

Edited by Zainuu
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam to all brothers and sisters,

Need to collect narrations of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) which contain admonishments for the people in last era to save themselves from the deviations of Dajjal?

Like we see today. Just a little bit of treachery and a person becomes great in the eyes of people. What will happen when Dajjal will come?

I mean, he will do some unbelievable things. Like he will order the rain to fall on earth. He will kill a man and again bring him to life. 

How will we expose his reality? What is the advice of our Aimmah and the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to counter this?

Wassalam

Salam. 

You have good question. I will try add it that the dajjal that we talk. 

Is it a person or system or organization. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

It gets translated automatically brother. It is a functionality on shiachat maybe.

If you type ra, as, saw abd similar abbrevs in round brackets then it will automatically convert to arabic.

Yes brother I know, I want to know what exactly u typed to get it.

• Advanced Member

guys, the thing that makes it extra hard is that every scholar is saying different things about Dajjal. its frustrtating.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, F.M said:

guys, the thing that makes it extra hard is that every scholar is saying different things about Dajjal. its frustrtating.

Share ur information sister, I want to know what many scholars are saying about Dajjal. 

Guest Sister

I spotted this Hadith a while ago on MyIslamicdream but I don’t know how authentic/sahih it is (and even the authentic ones can be fake like many of Bukhari’s)

Jesus (Alayhi-Salam) ï¿½ Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "I saw myself (in a dream) near the Ka'ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish red complexion, the best you may see amongst men of that complexion having long hair reaching his earlobes which was the best hair of its sort, and he had combed his hair and water was dropping from it, and he was performing the Tawaf around the Ka'ba while he was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. I asked, 'Who is this man?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, son of Mary.' Then I saw another man with very curly hair, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, Ad-Dajjal.'" (Bukhari) Dream Interpreter: Imam Bukhari

Dream Of Jesus (Alayhi-Salam) ï¿½ Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself performing the Tawaf of the Ka'ba. Behold, there I saw a whitish-red lank-haired man (holding himself) between two men with water dropping from his hair. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people replied, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with red complexion, big body, curly hair, and blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is he?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' Ibn Qatan resembles him more than anybody else among the people and Ibn Qatan was a man from Bani Al-Mustaliq from Khuza'a." (Bukhari)  Dream Interpreter: Imam Bukhari

Incident - Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) seeing Prophet Esa in a dream ï¿½ Abdullah Bin Omar, God be pleased with them both, reported that Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, has said: "Last night, I saw myself at the Ka'aba. There I saw a person with a fair skin and a most beautiful appearance circumambulating the Ka'aba. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: "This is Jesus son of Mary.' Then walked an ugly-looking man, whose skin was wrinkled, and who was blind in his right eye. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: 'This is Al-Mas'ih-Dajjal, the impostor of Christ.'"  Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

Btw guys, be careful about MyIslamicDream in general as there seem to be ‘editor’s’ who add their own dream interpretations. Hence, why you can now find dream interpretations on things like ‘sport’s jacket’. There used to be a dream inetrpretation about the Shia ‘kafir’ * eyeroll and no doubt written by a Sunni but it got taken away. I realised this after an interpretation said something like ‘I asked my grandfather’ who is a famous Egyptian magician’... 

Guest Sister

Do dua after fasting and ask God in your own words that if the dajjal would appear in your lifetime, that you will know that he is a fake. Also don’t forget that there are so many Surah’s like Surah Mursalat that if you recite them or listen to them daily, you will always be victorious over your enemies. Allah is stronger than His creations and the Dajjal will certainly lose as falsehood will always perish.

Btw ramadan Kareen!

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

Salaam sister,

Please bring it sister. I want to make this thread a source of knowledge for us muslims so that we sta4th careful about the evil in shape of good that we will definitely see in near future.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you.

2 hours ago, Diaz said:

Yes brother I know, I want to know what exactly u typed to get it.

Ajjallahu Ta'ala farjahu shareef (A.T.F.S) [remove the dots and you'll get it]

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Guest Sister said:

I spotted this Hadith a while ago on MyIslamicdream but I don’t know how authentic/sahih it is (and even the authentic ones can be fake like many of Bukhari’s)

Jesus (Alayhi-Salam) ï¿½ Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "I saw myself (in a dream) near the Ka'ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish red complexion, the best you may see amongst men of that complexion having long hair reaching his earlobes which was the best hair of its sort, and he had combed his hair and water was dropping from it, and he was performing the Tawaf around the Ka'ba while he was leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. I asked, 'Who is this man?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, son of Mary.' Then I saw another man with very curly hair, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' Somebody replied, '(He is) Messiah, Ad-Dajjal.'" (Bukhari) Dream Interpreter: Imam Bukhari

Dream Of Jesus (Alayhi-Salam) ï¿½ Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself performing the Tawaf of the Ka'ba. Behold, there I saw a whitish-red lank-haired man (holding himself) between two men with water dropping from his hair. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people replied, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with red complexion, big body, curly hair, and blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, 'Who is he?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' Ibn Qatan resembles him more than anybody else among the people and Ibn Qatan was a man from Bani Al-Mustaliq from Khuza'a." (Bukhari)  Dream Interpreter: Imam Bukhari

Incident - Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) seeing Prophet Esa in a dream ï¿½ Abdullah Bin Omar, God be pleased with them both, reported that Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, has said: "Last night, I saw myself at the Ka'aba. There I saw a person with a fair skin and a most beautiful appearance circumambulating the Ka'aba. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: "This is Jesus son of Mary.' Then walked an ugly-looking man, whose skin was wrinkled, and who was blind in his right eye. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: 'This is Al-Mas'ih-Dajjal, the impostor of Christ.'"  Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

Btw guys, be careful about MyIslamicDream in general as there seem to be ‘editor’s’ who add their own dream interpretations. Hence, why you can now find dream interpretations on things like ‘sport’s jacket’. There used to be a dream inetrpretation about the Shia ‘kafir’ * eyeroll and no doubt written by a Sunni but it got taken away. I realised this after an interpretation said something like ‘I asked my grandfather’ who is a famous Egyptian magician’... 

Salaam,

What I see today is that most of the grand muftis of Kaaba are blind from the right eye and there appearance is ugly (from my perspective). 

Not saying that they are Dajjal but they seem to fit the most. In fact, there followers can do everything to defend there fatwas.

Is there any family or region or nation from which Dajjal will belong?

Ramadan Kareem to you too.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless all of us.