Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Preparing for the imam The Esoterics

Rate this topic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at the battle number of strength: Israel: Up to 10,000 soldiers by 2 August;[14] 30,000 soldiers in the last few days.[15] Hisbullah: Several hundred (south of the Litani River)[16][17]

There also seems to be some evidence that Hitler was very interested in the Hollow earth theory. Apparently he went to Tibet to learn about the secret entry to Agartha there. Also, Nazi Germany had a

Salam, do you have any more information on this?

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Does not this contradict the job title Hojjatallah ?

I see why you may think that, as you have don’t recognize the Imam of your time and in your own words have no love for Al-Mahdi. 
Being the proof of Allah on Earth doesn’t mean everyone will agree with him instantaneously. Strange that one would think such a thing when this world is filled with ppl differing about everything.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

@Abu Nur
Brother how will we know tho? The media is one of shaitaans greatest weapons.

Bruh, the literal word is from Medea, the goddess of illusions and lies. If they aren’t willing to deeply reflect, there’s nothing you can do.

derailers/enemies of imam aside, there is mention in Hagar Al Qulub (volume 1?) that Imam Mahdi has two underground cities, with gates and walls kilometers high and long. They are manned by those who seemingly eat light and hardly ever eat material food(?).

they are also extremely tall and ready to mobilize at any moment.

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Yooo also have you heard about that team of Russians exploring the deepest lake in the world, Lake Baikal. Leaked documents are claiming they found a giant octopus with telekinetic or like some sort of psychic power that pulled some of the people towards it and ripped them to pieces but spared others. I feel this possibly maybe a guardian to one of those under ground cities. the lions in that pic could be a depiction of guardians as well? :shock:

Yes of course I heard about them! When you're in the Alien community like me, that story is a must-know! They indeed went to Lake Baikal, but they didn't find giant octopuses. They found humanoid beings who wore some sort of transparent bowl around their heads. They were also a few foot tall! When one of the scuba divers said he wanted to pick one up and bring on land, they were shoot up. And anyone knows that is very deadly, because of the pressure and such. Most of the scuba divers died from that and the survivors don't wanna talk about it. If I can find the link I'll put it here:
Although the whole video is interesting, it begins around 3:33

• Advanced Member

as-salaamu alaikum

The text below is taken from 'The Divine Guide in Early Shi'ism: The Sources of Esotericism in Islam' by Mohammad Ali Amir-Moezzi on pg 125-126:

"The Imam-Proof existed before the creatures, he exists with them, and he will exist after them. The Imam, the Divine Guide, in both his cosmic, ontological aspect and his historical aspect, dominates and determines the Imamite "world vision." Here, religious conscience perceives creation through the "filter" that the Imam is, in a dizzying vision that goes from a cosmogonic pre-existence to an eschatalogical superexistence. Without the Imam, the universe would crumble, since he is the Proof, the Manifestation and the organ of God, and he is the Means by which human beings can attain,  if not knowledge of God, at least what is knowable in God.

Without the Perfect Man, without a Sacred Guide, there is no access to the divine, and the world could only be engulfed in darkness. The Imam is the Threshold through which God and the creatures communicate. He is thus a cosmic necessity, the key and the center of the universal economy of the sacred: "The earth cannot be devoid of an imam; without him, it could not last an hour." "If there were only two men left in the world, one of them would be the imam." The universal Order is maintained through the presence of the divine Man: "It is because of us," says the imams, "that the heavens and the earth are maintained"; it is because of the imams "that God keeps the sky from crashing into the earth and the earth from shaking up its inhabitants." Without an Imam there is no religion; without esotericism, exotericism loses its direction, its purpose, its goal, as well as its meaning; without walaya toward the Imam and bara'a toward his Enemy, no duty or obligation in matters of worship can be approved by God.

Earlyl Imamism, what from the beginning of this study was called "the early esoteric suprarational tradition," is not a theological-political doctrine with a "theory of the Imamate"; on the contrary, this Imamism is a "theory of the Imamate" in which, and in reard to which, all other aspects of the doctrine are developed: theology, cosmogony, ethics, politics, the practical aspects of worship, mysticism, law, eschatology, and so forth. "

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

Yes of course I heard about them! When you're in the Alien community like me, that story is a must-know! They indeed went to Lake Baikal, but they didn't find giant octopuses. They found humanoid beings who wore some sort of transparent bowl around their heads. They were also a few foot tall! When one of the scuba divers said he wanted to pick one up and bring on land, they were shoot up. And anyone knows that is very deadly, because of the pressure and such. Most of the scuba divers died from that and the survivors don't wanna talk about it. If I can find the link I'll put it here:
Although the whole video is interesting, it begins around 3:33

Ohhhh my mistake bro I was thinking of the monster in lake Vostok, check that out if you haven’t already. Giant octopus with a giant brain which it used to control the scientist. It’s so scary lol but I wish I could meet it lol. Apparently they wanted to try and weaponize it.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MexicanVato said:

as-salaamu alaikum

The text below is taken from 'The Divine Guide in Early Shi'ism: The Sources of Esotericism in Islam' by Mohammad Ali Amir-Moezzi on pg 125-126:

"The Imam-Proof existed before the creatures, he exists with them, and he will exist after them. The Imam, the Divine Guide, in both his cosmic, ontological aspect and his historical aspect, dominates and determines the Imamite "world vision." Here, religious conscience perceives creation through the "filter" that the Imam is, in a dizzying vision that goes from a cosmogonic pre-existence to an eschatalogical superexistence. Without the Imam, the universe would crumble, since he is the Proof, the Manifestation and the organ of God, and he is the Means by which human beings can attain,  if not knowledge of God, at least what is knowable in God.

Without the Perfect Man, without a Sacred Guide, there is no access to the divine, and the world could only be engulfed in darkness. The Imam is the Threshold through which God and the creatures communicate. He is thus a cosmic necessity, the key and the center of the universal economy of the sacred: "The earth cannot be devoid of an imam; without him, it could not last an hour." "If there were only two men left in the world, one of them would be the imam." The universal Order is maintained through the presence of the divine Man: "It is because of us," says the imams, "that the heavens and the earth are maintained"; it is because of the imams "that God keeps the sky from crashing into the earth and the earth from shaking up its inhabitants." Without an Imam there is no religion; without esotericism, exotericism loses its direction, its purpose, its goal, as well as its meaning; without walaya toward the Imam and bara'a toward his Enemy, no duty or obligation in matters of worship can be approved by God.

Earlyl Imamism, what from the beginning of this study was called "the early esoteric suprarational tradition," is not a theological-political doctrine with a "theory of the Imamate"; on the contrary, this Imamism is a "theory of the Imamate" in which, and in reard to which, all other aspects of the doctrine are developed: theology, cosmogony, ethics, politics, the practical aspects of worship, mysticism, law, eschatology, and so forth. "

Great excerpt bro.

Imam Ali quotes from the Prophet, as narrated in Kamal al-Din by Shaykh Saduq: “Mahdi is from my progeny; he will have an occultation and there would be perplexity due to which nations will go astray“ 

It’s already clear that most ppl have very little esoteric knowledge and only concern themselves with the exoteric.

“According to hadiths, many doubts during the “End of Time” will be prevalent among the people, almost like an epidemic illness, doubts with respect to many issues, although it will firstly manifest in the fundamental questions of life: our origin, what we will ultimately witness, what we should do to prepare for our end in this world, and so forth. It will be like a state of confusion that will be widespread; people will be, and perhaps currently are, faced with various ways of thinking about humanity, creation, and the proper course of action a person should take.” -Mohammad Ali Shomali.

This is why it’s so important to understand Medea, the goddess of illusions. As the media will do such a good job at convincing the ppl that Al Mahdi is the enemy and will do an even better job at pretending the sufyani is the chosen one. 

@Abu Nur

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Which scholar and when did he say this?

Ayatullah Hassan zadeh Amoli. 

He said he has appeared, but his physical appearance will afer some time. 

Just sun rise after dawn. 

As he dissappeared (Gaybat) was gradul ie ist minor occultation than major occultation. 

• Advanced Member

guys the question i have. 

why would god create agharta? how is it linked to imam mahdi? this topic was about imam al mahdi and somehow we ended up talking about agharta. :offtopic:

but its interesting tough.. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Hadi5 said:

He said he has appeared, but his physical appearance will afer some time. 

Where can we learn more about this and the particulars like when this (potential) appearance took place?

• Veteran Member

23 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Does not this contradict the job title Hojjatallah ?

do sunnis call Imam Mahdi Hujjatullah fil Ard? I haven’t heard them before.

(not to cause division but real question)

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Great excerpt bro.

Imam Ali quotes from the Prophet, as narrated in Kamal al-Din by Shaykh Saduq: “Mahdi is from my progeny; he will have an occultation and there would be perplexity due to which nations will go astray“ 

It’s already clear that most ppl have very little esoteric knowledge and only concern themselves with the exoteric.

“According to hadiths, many doubts during the “End of Time” will be prevalent among the people, almost like an epidemic illness, doubts with respect to many issues, although it will firstly manifest in the fundamental questions of life: our origin, what we will ultimately witness, what we should do to prepare for our end in this world, and so forth. It will be like a state of confusion that will be widespread; people will be, and perhaps currently are, faced with various ways of thinking about humanity, creation, and the proper course of action a person should take.” -Mohammad Ali Shomali.

This is why it’s so important to understand Medea, the goddess of illusions. As the media will do such a good job at convincing the ppl that Al Mahdi is the enemy and will do an even better job at pretending the sufyani is the chosen one. 

@Abu Nur

Yes I agree with this.

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

do sunnis call Imam Mahdi Hujjatullah fil Ard? I haven’t heard them before.

(not to cause division but real question)

Forecaster and lecturer on the proofs of the God of Noah, Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, F.M said:

why would god create agharta? how is it linked to imam mahdi? this topic was about imam al mahdi and somehow we ended up talking about agharta. :offtopic:

For now it's just a theory tho, there are some scientific hypotheses for now but that's it. And personally, I haven't found a link with Imam Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, F.M said:

Perhaps Allah created these massive cave systems because the enemies are planning and plotting. Blocking out UV which is bad for our respiratory system, adding 5g and 6g, 7g towers everywhere which is bad for our respiratory system. Many religions believe air (prana) can heal anything and they are trying to destroy the oxygen we breathe. giving us injections that doctors with decorated resumes say will change our DNA which we will need every year. Perhaps more than once a year if new variants keep mutating at higher rates. Will the lack of sunlight disturb the presence of malaika? Will it enhance the strength of shaitaan? 
perhaps these cave systems are Allahs way of giving us a place to be safe and stay human and not become mutated sickened ppl possessed by shaitaan in all aspects of life.

Allah is the best of planners.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

@Ashvazdanghe

Salam, could you please confirm or deny if he said this? I can't find it in English. That is an incredible claim to make, and from an Ayatollah no less. And I would also like to know when he said this.

Edited by guest 2025
  • Advanced Member

:salam:

Allameh Hassanzadeh: The emergence has happened!

Allameh Hassanzadeh has an interesting idea about the emergence, which is explained below: The sun must gradually set and rise so that the creatures under the influence of the sun can adapt to the change that has taken place and life continues its cycle of order. Something has also happened in the spiritual and heavenly life of mankind. Imam Masoom is the sunof  the sky of human spiritual life and his sunrise and sunset in the scene of human life are subject to rules similar to the natural rules of the sun which if phenomenon  of absense and advent of his majesty happens  suddenly  and without  any background  , definetly  human societies  can not bear this sudden transition.

For this reason, the divine wisdom is due to the gradual nature of this great event. By examining the history of life with the blessing of the Imam, we find that this event is about the absence of the Imam, which that the lives of the three Imams before Imam al-Asr  (عليه السلام) was the practice  for the Shiites to live a faithful life without physical contact with the Imam.

The absence of the Imam is divided into two stages of minor and major absence. The stage of minor absence has been used to prepare people for the main and long absence of the Imam.

The same wisdom will be observed during the advent of the Imam. A human being who has grown up in the darkness of a life without the rule of monotheistic-provincial culture for hundreds of years has the capacity to bear the sudden light of existence that illuminates the earth according to the Qur'an. ... "Therefore, there must be an intermediary in between, in the sense that there is an opportunity for the manifestation of their light in a limited space, so that people can prepare themselves for the presence of that high position.

Evidence shows that the Islamic Revolution and the holy system of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the minor appearance of Hazrat Baqiyatullah al-Azam and the intercession of the world government of the Imam of the time  of Souls sacrifices for him.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/384747/آیت-اللهی-که-از-نظر-او-ظهور-اتفاق-افتاده

https://u313.ir/chat/item/675-1389-12-27-16-39-57.html

Islamic Revolution of Iran

The emergence ,is a   plans,  both personaly and legitimacy  of Hazrat Mahdi ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) is the promised ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) and the universal and main emergence of the Imam is his personal and real emergence. everyone  which wants to do anything during  time of advent must starts ii right  now because  It's time comes and It's background  is ready from any aspects .

Source: Jahan News, quoting the Mahdism Center of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1393/10/26/622420/علامه-حسن-زاده-آملی-ظهور-اتفاق-افتاده-است

https://hamedan.iqna.ir/fa/news/3935091/فیلم-|-مهدی-موعود-سِرُّ-الله-است  (movie)

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

guys i had such a strange dream. and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if it will turn out to be true. can i tell it in here or should I create another topic because its off topic

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

guys i had such a strange dream. and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if it will turn out to be true. can i tell it in here or should I create another topic because its off topic

Whatever you feel is right. Just go ahead and tell us please. Thank you

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thank you very much. I take it he didn't literally say "He's out right now," but he's explaining how the Imam will come out when he does. Plus, that article was published in 2015 (unless google translate is wrong), also making me think he wasn't announcing the return.

• Advanced Member
On 4/16/2021 at 4:30 AM, F.M said:

The affair of the Imam’s return is more than just angels and the creatures living on the surface of this earth. The wars of the future will be the most bloody and violent conflicts ever known. Especially those involving the Imam and his return. It goes beyond the physical.

Why do you think Hijab is so very important in Islam? 

is it not enough for people to know they’re living in worlds they don’t comprehend, and that their bodies’ in those places are affected by it, and their higher bodies effect their lower bodies? Are the jinn not an important consideration for men and women?

people are willing to dispute Allah’s law for over a thousand years, but when it comes to the obedience of kuffar and traitors, it takes only a few days for the world to unite.

Only non Muslims are standing up to hatred and deception of Kuffar and cowardice of the population.

you will be surprised at how they will frame the imam (عليه السلام), the bad guy who is coming to kill us all.

• Advanced Member

Today I went and prayed close to the honorable head of Sayidna Hussein and I mentioned you guys in it too! Here today in the first week of Ramadan, and I believe that the key esoteric essence of the victory of God in earth is Hussein (عليه السلام).

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, F.M said:

You can do as you wish, whatever your gut feeling is.

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, F.M said:

Well they do say you shouldn’t share your dreams with just anyone. 

• Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Well they do say you shouldn’t share your dreams with just anyone. 

Especially if the dream is of importance, since it's public forum and everyone can read.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

:salam:

could you tell me where the place is !?

Walaikum slaam warhmt Allah wabarakatu

That's in a tunnel going under the street connecting AL Azhar mosque and the Sayidna Hussein mosque complex. 

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Today I went and prayed close to the honorable head of Sayidna Hussein and I mentioned you guys in it too! Here today in the first week of Ramadan, and I believe that the key esoteric essence of the victory of God in earth is Hussein (عليه السلام).

I recommend you to watch channel of Egyptian convert to Shia Islam in name of 

عید ورداني 

https://youtu.be/ZDEz2ocEB2E