Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Preparing for the imam The Esoterics

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed shaitan, In the name of Allah, the most gracious the most merciful.

I have created this topic for dicussion for everyone who's interested in topics as such. I ask that anyone who have nothing positive to add to this topic to please stay away, since I am not interested in back and forth argument for 10 pages as happened to other threads.

As shia of ahlul bayt we have no purpose in this life than to fulfill our duty and covenant with Allah and his vicegerent. This is the purpose we have been given and this is the time we are living in.

With the right intention and mindset perhaps some of us, or our children or granchildren or someone from our family tree can achieve greatness. By greatness, I mean carying your blood on the side with the imam.

The discussion in this topic will not be of the ordinary of how one can prepare for the imam by doing salaat, wajibas, enjoying good and forbidding evil, doing duas. Those are all elemental acts that we shias should have before taking a step further.

The discussions in this thread will be about the esoteric (hidden) knowledge.

We are living in strange times, and it will not get any easier, the shaitan army are making progress towards their god on a daily. Let's shia also make progress towards our imam.
This progress will not happen by staying ignorant or being sheep minded, nor will it happen by throwing insults and or making statements about one another, when most of us don't even know ourselves.

Brothers and sisters, share your esoteric knowledge and let's have discussion on how we can prepare ourselves and our family for our imam.

@Allah Seeker@BlueInk@Syed.Dynasty@F.M@Zainuu@313_Waiter@justAnothermuslim@Northwest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at the battle number of strength: Israel: Up to 10,000 soldiers by 2 August;[14] 30,000 soldiers in the last few days.[15] Hisbullah: Several hundred (south of the Litani River)[16][17]

There also seems to be some evidence that Hitler was very interested in the Hollow earth theory. Apparently he went to Tibet to learn about the secret entry to Agartha there. Also, Nazi Germany had a

Salam, do you have any more information on this?

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

It is said that the momineen will be able to clearly see the words kafir written on the forehead of the dajjal and perhaps also his henchmen. Does that mean we will literally see writing or is it philosophical in the sense that the ppl who love Al Mahdi will know just from looking at someone that they are not on the haqq. Perhaps it is the inner eye that will show us who is real and who is not. 

Many ppl won’t recognize the teachings of the Imam and will undoubtedly turn away from Him due their calcified pineal and clouded pituitary glands. Some Shia might even spread animosity towards our beloved Imam. There will come a time when even your own muslim brothers will cut your head and sell it to the highest bidder.

”my ppl are so hungry they attack without reason, like a bunch of dogs ripping at the hand that feeds em’ “

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member

As what i have seen, more and more people are getting visions/dreams about the return of messiah or even Mahdi. 

I think personally that its really near, and really close at the point that imam al mahdi will show up.. as what i  have said in diferent topics, its all known and even written in other religions that the comming if mahdi will be on a hour we least expected. Also will be said to him"you came faster then what we expected" . In this world were nobody cares anymore about his return exept some, states enough that its really close. And last but not least dajjal is comming, there is still lots unclearness wether he will arrive before or after the imam, lots narations says it will be after his return. (We all know how busy the zionist and jews are creating their messiah) 

• Advanced Member

Its for sure we live in extreme strange times. It also showed how corrupt the media is, the whole world is waking up and more and more protests are showing up (media is hidding such news). People eagerly wait for justice and are fighting to end up the corrupt governemnt. Yes trough media these people are seen as concipery theorists, but everyone knows that there should come a time a lier will be seen as truthfull and oposite (which is happening noe) 

I have nothing to say but it looks like everything is soo close.  

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Salam brother. Is there any specific topic you have in mind?

@Syed.Dynasty@BlueInk In the last thread you guys mentioned going off grid.

As I mentioned before most beings have been breed, raised and fed to forget the imam. How do we prevent this from happening to our blood, when the programming takes place at such an early age. One way perhaps is going off grid.

What does going off grid mean, and how can one achieve that?

All land is owned by the state / municipal, so where do you buy land from. Under what name is the land to be registered.

In which countries and continents is this possible? Asia, Africa, America, Antartica, Europe, Oceania? Some of these continents / countries have more survelliance and government interference than others.

You need clean water, clean food, people with knowledge, solar power. How will you achieve all that while staying off grid.

Most importantly you will need family members that will be supportive of this, your husband / wife and or kids.

Edited by lissenma
  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Many ppl won’t recognize the teachings of the Imam and will undoubtedly turn away from Him due their calcified pineal and clouded pituitary glands.

Yes, accordingly the flouride in toothpaste, food and water calcifies your pineal gland. For those wondering, flouride is toxic waste. The excuse for this toxic waste in our water, food and toothpaste is that it prevents cavities........

Couldn't they have come up with something better to prevent cavities instead of adding toxic waste? Perhaps a higher tax on soda....

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, lissenma said:

Yes, accordingly the flouride in toothpaste, food and water calcifies your pineal gland. For those wondering, flouride is toxic waste. The excuse for this toxic waste in our water, food and toothpaste is that it prevents cavities........

Couldn't they have come up with something better to prevent cavities instead of adding toxic waste? Perhaps a higher tax on soda....

yup totally true, we learned this too! its all a lie what have been said to. 

we always used to follow the wrong science 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

I really don't know what to say exactly on how we will survive without taking those vaccines and wearing those masks and sticking 6 inch cotton buds into our brain membranes, but if there is a will there is a way. God has a plan, and I know this sounds cliche, but pray for it and it will happen. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, F.M said:

As what i have seen, more and more people are getting visions/dreams about the return of messiah or even Mahdi. 

I think personally that its really near, and really close at the point that imam al mahdi will show up.. as what i  have said in diferent topics, its all known and even written in other religions that the comming if mahdi will be on a hour we least expected. Also will be said to him"you came faster then what we expected" . In this world were nobody cares anymore about his return exept some, states enough that its really close. And last but not least dajjal is comming, there is still lots unclearness wether he will arrive before or after the imam, lots narations says it will be after his return. (We all know how busy the zionist and jews are creating their messiah) 

You have rightly said. 

We all need to be ready. Even i have heared that Imam has already reappered. 

But his final return will be gradually and he disappeared gradually. 

Is Dajjal a system or organization or individual 

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, lissenma said:

I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed shaitan, In the name of Allah, the most gracious the most merciful.

I have created this topic for dicussion for everyone who's interested in topics as such. I ask that anyone who have nothing positive to add to this topic to please stay away, since I am not interested in back and forth argument for 10 pages as happened to other threads.

As shia of ahlul bayt we have no purpose in this life than to fulfill our duty and covenant with Allah and his vicegerent. This is the purpose we have been given and this is the time we are living in.

With the right intention and mindset perhaps some of us, or our children or granchildren or someone from our family tree can achieve greatness. By greatness, I mean carying your blood on the side with the imam.

The discussion in this topic will not be of the ordinary of how one can prepare for the imam by doing salaat, wajibas, enjoying good and forbidding evil, doing duas. Those are all elemental acts that we shias should have before taking a step further.

The discussions in this thread will be about the esoteric (hidden) knowledge.

We are living in strange times, and it will not get any easier, the shaitan army are making progress towards their god on a daily. Let's shia also make progress towards our imam.
This progress will not happen by staying ignorant or being sheep minded, nor will it happen by throwing insults and or making statements about one another, when most of us don't even know ourselves.

Brothers and sisters, share your esoteric knowledge and let's have discussion on how we can prepare ourselves and our family for our imam.

@Allah Seeker@BlueInk@Syed.Dynasty@F.M@Zainuu@313_Waiter@justAnothermuslim@Northwest

There is only one way, that avoid remaining away from sins .

Oe more thing I have heard that a great scholar saying that imam has already reappered 

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

It is said that the momineen will be able to clearly see the words kafir written on the forehead of the dajjal and perhaps also his henchmen. Does that mean we will literally see writing or is it philosophical in the sense that the ppl who love Al Mahdi will know just from looking at someone that they are not on the haqq. Perhaps it is the inner eye that will show us who is real and who is not. 

Many ppl won’t recognize the teachings of the Imam and will undoubtedly turn away from Him due their calcified pineal and clouded pituitary glands. Some Shia might even spread animosity towards our beloved Imam. There will come a time when even your own muslim brothers will cut your head and sell it to the highest bidder.

”my ppl are so hungry they attack without reason, like a bunch of dogs ripping at the hand that feeds em’ “

Have you activated your inner eye?
And I do agree with your "theory" that people will turn away from our Imam because of their blocked third eye.

• Advanced Member

Also, I don't know if it is only me, but I think I can see the masses going into two extremes.
One extreme is were people kind of lose hope in any kind of saving. This is from believers and non believers. This also includes Muslims who grow less religious or Muslims who 'just wanna live their life quietly and tranquilly.' ; among others.

The other extreme, and in relation with the other extreme is a very small group, are the people who instead grow more and more desperate for their Saviour (for Muslims its our Imam (atjf) and for Christians its Jesus (عليه السلام). I don't think other religious groups in the world are so ambitious about their 'Saviour' like us two).

The first feels like world peace and world justice is becoming more of a dream whilst the other group feels like it coming into reality is getting closer and closer.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

Have you activated your inner eye?
And I do agree with your "theory" that people will turn away from our Imam because of their blocked third eye.

I have much more growth to do. All that I know and have done is like a drop compared to an ocean of knowledge and inner work.

10 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

There is only one way, that avoid remaining away from sins .

Oe more thing I have heard that a great scholar saying that imam has already reappered 

Despair is one of the greatest sins. The only way to control despair is to have control over our feelings. I’ve also heard many ppl meeting the Imam, He hasn’t abandoned us. He is the master of time and space and loves us more than we can imagine. 

11 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

I really don't know what to say exactly on how we will survive without taking those vaccines and wearing those masks and sticking 6 inch cotton buds into our brain membranes, but if there is a will there is a way. God has a plan, and I know this sounds cliche, but pray for it and it will happen. 

Allah is the best of planners. :grin: 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, lissenma said:

@Syed.Dynasty@BlueInk In the last thread you guys mentioned going off grid.

As I mentioned before most beings have been breed, raised and fed to forget the imam. How do we prevent this from happening to our blood, when the programming takes place at such an early age. One way perhaps is going off grid.

What does going off grid mean, and how can one achieve that?

All land is owned by the state / municipal, so where do you buy land from. Under what name is the land to be registered.

In which countries and continents is this possible? Asia, Africa, America, Antartica, Europe, Oceania? Some of these continents / countries have more survelliance and government interference than others.

You need clean water, clean food, people with knowledge, solar power. How will you achieve all that while staying off grid.

Most importantly you will need family members that will be supportive of this, your husband / wife and or kids.

I have a few ideas on this a couple friends of mine and myself are looking at places in Canada that have natural underground reservoirs decently far away from the cities. Canada is good for this cuz we have the most fresh water reserves in the world. I remember reading about a company who can provide a house with a generator that doesn’t run of hydro electric power, they claim a sort of Tesla like technology, and all it is a one time fee for installation (the fee might be really high tho). There are other places I’ve thought about as well, but cannot go into too much detail on a public forum. Many ppl believe that non Adamite races went underground to survive and accounts of indigenous peoples, that claim to have been to these underground cities, mention they have technologies that can help grow vegetation and provide healthy breathing air. Not saying that’s what I’ll do but all options are on the table.

Listen ma the most important is a good spouse, who can help raise your kids and understands how to bring them close to Allah. Remember the wives of the men made them abandon hazrat Muslim before he even finished the congregational prayer. Our love for ppl can either take us toward Allah and our Imam like Hurrs love for his mother made him join the 72 in Karbala. Or it can take us into an eternity of hellfire like the woman that ibn muljim fell in love with.

If you must sign a deed on these stolen lands make sure you at least make the intention of taqiyya or receive some sort of written permission from the descendants of those whose land was stolen. Also the entire country isn’t under heavy surveillance constantly on the cities. This isn’t to say that they can’t use satellites to see you anywhere you go, but your every move is less likely to be watched .

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

He is the master of time and space

I have heard this before and find it very interesting that you bring it up. Where does that description of the imam come from, master of time and space. I have only seen master of time, but I think I have heard master of time and space too. Can't remember from where.

What's interesting about it is: What does it mean to be master of time and space? Does the imam have technologies that he is in control of time and space, hence master of time and space? @F.M I remember f.m mentioning about imam being in another dimension, perhaps it's not far fetched?

52 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Many ppl believe that non Adamite races went underground to survive and accounts of indigenous peoples, that claim to have been to these underground cities, mention they have technologies that can help grow vegetation and provide healthy breathing air. Not saying that’s what I’ll do but all options are on the table.

Hollow earth theory?

Also the entire country isn’t under heavy surveillance constantly on the cities. This isn’t to say that they can’t use satellites to see you anywhere you go, but your every move is less likely to be watched .

Majority of the developed countries have cameras installed in most public places. Soon it will be full of facial recognition cameras with a hijab ban. Then the only way is to stay away from those places especially if you are a sister.

I have some friends that have their family members outside the city, some even in other countries, while the husband is doing his finacial obligation.

Listen ma the most important is a good spouse, who can help raise your kids and understands how to bring them close to Allah.

I 100% agree brother. With a good supportive spouse a lot of troubles will be saved. I believe what's even more important than a good spouse is having strong faith in the imam yourself no matter who you are with. Because, what are the chances that you will find a spouse with the same mindset and intention as yourself?

I believe Allah is most merciful, I also believe that woman at the same time as they are a relief for us, also will bring challenges to us which is part of how they were created.
Hence, why the husband has the last call. That call will also come with a lot of responsibility that he will have to answer for in hereafter.

Yes brother, many men have fallen to the love of woman, that love caused them astray. There's nothing wrong with being in love with a woman, but as a man one must set their priorities as a shia which is our imam. The intention should be for him. The love for the imam should be greater than the love for the spouse, and the love between the spouses should be for the sake of Allah with the intention of nearing the imam. Love between the spouses doesn't always last, but love to Allah and imam always last, in sha Allah.

Edited by lissenma
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, lissenma said:

I have heard this before and find it very interesting that you bring it up. Where does that description of the imam come from, master of time and space. I have only seen master of time, but I think I have heard master of time and space too. Can't remember from where.

What's interesting about it is: What does it mean to be master of time and space? Does the imam have technologies that he is in control of time and space, hence master of time and space? @F.M I remember f.m mentioning about imam being in another dimension, perhaps it's not far fetched?

Hollow earth theory?

Majority of the developed countries have cameras installed in most public places. Soon it will be full of facial recognition cameras with a hijab ban. Then the only way is to stay away from those places especially if you are a sister.

I have some friends that have their family members outside the city, some even in other countries, while the husband is doing his finacial obligation.

I 100% agree brother. With a good supportive spouse a lot of troubles will be saved. I believe what's even more important than a good spouse is having strong faith in the imam yourself no matter who you are with. Because, what are the chances that you will find a spouse with the same mindset and intention as yourself?

I believe Allah is most merciful, I also believe that woman at the same time as they are a relief for us, also will bring challenges to us which is part of how they were created.
Hence, why the husband has the last call. That call will also come with a lot of responsibility that he will have to answer for in hereafter.

Yes brother, many men have fallen to the love of woman, that love caused them astray. There's nothing wrong with being in love with a woman, but as a man one must set their priorities as a shia which is our imam. The intention should be for him. The love for the imam should be greater than the love for the spouse, and the love between the spouses should be for the sake of Allah with the intention of nearing the imam. Love between the spouses doesn't always last, but love to Allah and imam always last, in sha Allah.

I believe the more common name is The Master of time and age. I remember a lecturer saying that He is the master of space as well, because when we say Ya Mahdi adrikni he helps no matter how far we are away from him. IMO since space is 3 dimensional and time is 4 dimensional, if he is the master of time he must also be the master of space.

I don’t know if the entire earth is hollow but there are huge underground cave systems found all over the world. the descriptions of the indigenous people who claim have seen it are so detailed. It’s hard to ignore it. 

Yea unfortunately most ppl in the cities have the mentality that “why care if we are being watched, we’re not doing anything wrong”. That’s good that your friends wives havnt abandoned the hijab because of societal rules but sad that they have to be away from their families due to this system of the sufyani. I wonder what are the next liberties that will be taken from Muslims, may Allahs be upon us all.

I believe it’s possible to find a spouse perfect for us. Allah created us in pairs, and with certainty in Allah anything is possible. Anything is easy for Allah for when He desires something He says to it be and it be be. I totally believe Allah will help us find spouses who are perfect for us. 

Yes women can challenge us to become better and marriage helps us understand self sacrifice. This also could be why 4 wives are allowed, it may help keep the balance of power to the husband. But when Prophet (sawas) had Khadijah (عليه السلام) he never married anyone else until she passed. When Ali had Fatima he never married anyone else until she passed. If you have a wife who loves Allah and the Ahlul Bayt sincerely then we need not worry about being dragged down. Feminine energy is the negative energy and masculine is the positive energy. Now that is not to say women are evil, as more evil deeds everywhere are committed by men. Together the balance is found and with positive and negative in balance that is the energy of manifestation. 
I totally and completely agree with the last paragraph. The love for Allah and Imam should be more than any other human in both. You worded that so eloquently brother, may Allahs rewards be increased upon you. 

Ya Maula may us and our loved ones be your sacrifice !

• Advanced Member

interesting, btw hollow earth is linked to agharta. they say even the egyptians tried really their best to try find it an many more civilistions too, thats why they made lots underground tunnels. 

I have no idea if Agharta is real, i think its more like a metaphorical thing. 

this is the topic about imam mahdi AJ in other dimension 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2021 at 1:21 AM, lissenma said:

something came up as a idea, is there a possibility we would create a groupchat? and discuss al together which topics we can create and work together? 

as everyone knows its always the same people who are interested in these subjects, the others dont care

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, F.M said:

interesting, btw hollow earth is linked to agharta. they say even the egyptians tried really their best to try find it an many more civilistions too, thats why they made lots underground tunnels. 

I have no idea if Agharta is real, i think its more like a metaphorical thing.

There also seems to be some evidence that Hitler was very interested in the Hollow earth theory. Apparently he went to Tibet to learn about the secret entry to Agartha there. Also, Nazi Germany had a base in Antartica called Neuschwabenland. They made a detailed guide on how to enter the hollow earth from the southern entry by submarine. Also Admiral E. Byrd has flown into the hollow earth (Agartha), and came back and told his story. He was a very respected individual but it didn't get any traction.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

There also seems to be some evidence that Hitler was very interested in the Hollow earth theory. Apparently he went to Tibet to learn about the secret entry to Agartha there. Also, Nazi Germany had a base in Antartica called Neuschwabenland. They made a detailed guide on how to enter the hollow earth from the southern entry by submarine. Also Admiral E. Byrd has flown into the hollow earth (Agartha), and came back and told his story. He was a very respected individual but it didn't get any traction.

sounds interesting. 

agharta was well known by previous civilizations,  but what does it mean i have no idea, also there havent been a hadith from ahlalbayt or writen in quran about it.

but its ineresting 

a8667310414be7d4c40df81dbc3ea287.jpg

Map_of_the_Interior_World.png

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, F.M said:

something came up as a idea, is there a possibility we would create a groupchat? and discuss al together which topics we can create and work together? 

as everyone knows its always the same people who are interested in these subjects, the others dont care

Do you have any suggestions?

3 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

There's so much about nazi germany and their technology and where they got it from. They did a lot of exploration. Some of their exploration is included in movies like indiana jones.

10 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

may Allahs rewards be increased upon you. 

Thank you brother, may Allah reward you too.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, F.M said:

Why don’t they care......they only wanna get involved in the threads that push western media narratives but when it’s comes to loving the Imam they are nowhere to be found .:sorry:

9 hours ago, ahlulbaytkr said:

9 hours ago, F.M said:

sounds interesting. 

agharta was well known by previous civilizations,  but what does it mean i have no idea, also there havent been a hadith from ahlalbayt or writen in quran about it.

but its ineresting 

a8667310414be7d4c40df81dbc3ea287.jpg

Map_of_the_Interior_World.png

Yooo also have you heard about that team of Russians exploring the deepest lake in the world, Lake Baikal. Leaked documents are claiming they found a giant octopus with telekinetic or like some sort of psychic power that pulled some of the people towards it and ripped them to pieces but spared others. I feel this possibly maybe a guardian to one of those under ground cities. the lions in that pic could be a depiction of guardians as well? :shock:

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

I’ve just heard many stories from scholars. For example in the 06 war when 100,000 Zionist troops with the most advance military technology invaded south Lebanon, it is said the Hizba members prayed salat before the battle and a man in white appeared to them and said He is with them. That’s how an army of 5000 (the numbers used to say 2500) gave up no ground to an army of 100,000. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

It is impossible because the greatest sings have not yet been witnessed.

I’ve just heard many stories from scholars. For example in the 06 war when 100,000 Zionist troops with the most advance military technology invaded south Lebanon, it is said the Hizba members prayed salat before the battle and a man in white appeared to them and said He is with them. That’s how an army of 5000 (the numbers used to say 2500) gave up no ground to an army of 100,000. 

This is why it does not make any sense that such a small army would have taken such a large army by themselves, rather God is with them and angels and imam (عليه السلام) are also with them. I truly  believe in this.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Moderators

Look at the battle number of strength:

Israel: Up to 10,000 soldiers by 2 August;[14] 30,000 soldiers in the last few days.[15]

Hisbullah: Several hundred (south of the Litani River)[16][17]

Result: Military stalemate

It does not make any sense that Israel will lose it, the only conclusion is that God helped and was with the side of Hisbullah.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Look at the battle number of strength:

Israel: Up to 10,000 soldiers by 2 August;[14] 30,000 soldiers in the last few days.[15]

Hisbullah: Several hundred (south of the Litani River)[16][17]

Result: Military stalemate

It does not make any sense that Israel will lose it, the only conclusion is that God helped and was with the side of Hisbullah.

Yet the western media that’s pushing vaccines says hezbollah is a terrorist organization. Why believe them instead of doctors like Stephen Malthouse?

Malthouse lists a range of reasons not to be afraid of the novel coronavirus, including that: the vast majority of people with COVID-19 have few or no symptoms of being sick; there are less patients in the ICU than in the previous three years; and that yearly deaths since 2001 have remained relatively steady, other than a slight uptick in deaths in 2020, which he attributes to an aging population. 

He also says COVID deaths in children are so rare the death rate is statistically zero. Meanwhile, the survival rate for those under 50 is greater than 99.9 per cent, or 94.6 per cent for those over 70, before early treatment like Vitamin C or D. 

• Advanced Member

@Abu Nur
The federal government says Hezbollah is a terrorist organization but you believe that Allah is with them. How do you reconcile between the two?

https://www.state.gov/foreign-terrorist-organizations/

Either the entire organization or only its military wing has been designated a terrorist organization by several countries including the European Union and since 2017 by most member states of the Arab League. 

Can we trust the government in this regard? if not then can we trust them in regards to an experimental vaccine that some doctors claim will cause thousands of mutations to our DNA. Many of which have shown to cause blood clots and are not even effective against other variants, which implies we’d have to get a new vaccine every time a variant arises. Thousands of genetic every year. “And they planned and they plotted, but Allah is the best of planners.”

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

@Abu Nur
The federal government says Hezbollah is a terrorist organization but you believe that Allah is with them. How do you reconcile between the two?

https://www.state.gov/foreign-terrorist-organizations/

Either the entire organization or only its military wing has been designated a terrorist organization by several countries including the European Union and since 2017 by most member states of the Arab League. 

Can we trust the government in this regard? if not then can we trust them in regards to an experimental vaccine that some doctors claim will cause thousands of mutations to our DNA. Many of which have shown to cause blood clots and are not even effective against other variants, which implies we’d have to get a new vaccine every time a variant arises. Thousands of genetic every year. “And they planned and they plotted, but Allah is the best of planners.”

Because they call It terrorist It does not mean that in all other things (or they are always telling lies) you can not trust and you don’t need to trust anyone expect Allah.

I disagree with your way of thinking and how you derive your conclusion. Wassalam.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Because they call It terrorist It does not mean that in all other things (or they are always telling lies) you can not trust and you don’t need to trust anyone expect Allah.

I disagree with your way of thinking and how you derive your conclusion. Wassalam.

They call the party of Allah terrorists but we don’t believe them. They call the Saudis allies and help murder and starve millions of innocent children. They called the salafi terrorists in Syria the good guys while the FSA soldiers were cannibalizing men of the Syrian Arab Army, but we didn’t believe them. The called Imam Khomeini a mad man and put sanctions on Iran that mostly harm the civilian population. They tell you one sided stories to validate the bloody coups all over the world with no regard for human life, but we don’t believe them . They tell you these doctors are correct and these  other doctors are lying. Billionaires control the media, billionaires are also pumping out vaccines, but this time we believe them?

If Imam returns and the media is doing a damn good job of painting Him as evil and painting sufyani as a hero. How will we know who’s the real Mahdi. Will we then also believe them? How do we make sure we are not casualties of this propaganda war?