Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, F.M said:

soo yazid isnt going to hell after what he did? and same goes with modern  system of abu sufyan? they arent dead ,their system is still alive 

yes i meant disease of soul, my bad, my English isnt that good. 

Mental illness and disease of the soul are not the same. Greed, wrath, lust, laziness, are diseases of the soul caused by making poor life choices. 

Mental illness is outside of Judgment because the mentality ill person does not choose. It is more comparable to physical illness. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, notme said:

Mental illness and disease of the soul are not the same. Greed, wrath, lust, laziness, are diseases of the soul caused by making poor life choices. 

Mental illness is outside of Judgment because the mentality ill person does not choose. It is more comparable to physical illness. 

sister i already told you i mistaken i meant disease of soul. my english isnt that good, and because there isnt a really latin vocab that express that. we call it in my country psychical ill, and what also been forgotten somepeople turn mental ill after what they have done in their life. for example someone killed another and this can lead to mentall ilness.. also opposite is possible that someone got raped and the rest of her life someone got mental health problems. obviously also possible someone is born with that, but often that is linked to genetically problems. no need to explain i worked with such people

and yes money makes someone not normal anymore, and corrupt. just like what i said yazid, muawiya, whole abu sufyan. and their governemnt still exist. everywhere where you see lots money is often linked to really bad things.  so included the industries