Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, lissenma said:

I just hope and pray that there's something else going on in the mind of these scholars and muslim institutions and that their silence is not based on ignorance.

I'm sure they're juggling many, many factors. It's easy for us to talk, but for them they know that whatever they say millions of people will do and that added pressure does affect what they end up saying. I personally don't plan on taking the vaccine, but I am open to the possibility that what I think may be wrong. If I were a marji3 and this happens then millions of people abstained from medicine when they didn't have to, endangering their lives. If I were a marji3, and believe it or not I am not, I'd tell them I don't forbid you from taking the vaccine, but it would be better if you practiced social distancing until at least a year and a half so we may know the long term effects of the vaccine. And even that would be a compromised answer, since I'd like to tell them to practice social distancing for 3-5 years. But of course I can't say that based on a belief that I'm only 85% sure of. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2021 at 7:38 AM, theEndIsNear said:

Honestly the state of people today they all deserve to be be annihilated all sex obsessed idiots with ridiculous beliefs, such as flat earth theory and ufos and every other thing is possible except God which they rigorously reject , even satanism is easy for them but just not God and religion scum all of them [EDIT]

Don’t let your anger turn into hatred. You must remember all humans are equal.

you have to approach people where they’re at—the level they’re on, to connect with them.

it is not “evil Jews”.

imagine a pie: it’s very tall at the center, and gradually slopes downwards.

society is this pie.

The slices in this pie are different groups. 
there are very clear divisions to see—but, those groups which are seemingly enemies on the bottom rung, have middle management over them. Middle management takes orders from the executives. The executives take orders from the stakeholders, the board. the executives are smart enough to lead the masses and middle classes and the rich. 

the board is comprised of those who are really leading everyone towards a convergence and standardization of government, beliefs, everything.

the slices are seemingly fighting tooth and nail, but everyone above middle management knows there is a small group directing all affairs, and this small group is one united in faith and service to humanity. These are the high level worshippers of Iblis.

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Inappropriate language was removed from the quote.
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Don’t let your anger turn into hatred. You must remember all humans are equal.

you have to approach people where they’re at—the level they’re on, to connect with them.

it is not “evil Jews”.

imagine a pie: it’s very tall at the center, and gradually slopes downwards.

society is this pie.

The slices in this pie are different groups. 
there are very clear divisions to see—but, those groups which are seemingly enemies on the bottom rung, have middle management over them. Middle management takes orders from the executives. The executives take orders from the stakeholders, the board. the executives are smart enough to lead the masses and middle classes and the rich. 

the board is comprised of those who are really leading everyone towards a convergence and standardization of government, beliefs, everything.

the slices are seemingly fighting tooth and nail, but everyone above middle management knows there is a small group directing all affairs, and this small group is one united in faith and service to humanity. These are the high level worshippers of Iblis.

Yes Jews will be judged according to their books, and stand a chance like us to be forgiven and given eternal rewards. The people on the top might be pretending to be Jews, Christian or Muslim, but in reality they are luciferian. They hate Moses and Aaron, as well as the inheritors of Jacob among the 12 tribes, just like the hypocrites in our Ummah hate ahlulbayt. There is a minority among them, just like there is a minority among us, that is going to paradise inshallah, and hence are among the ones who at least spiritually stand with the current Imam. And if the time comes, they will stand physically too inshallah. 

Every tribe, every religion, every sect, every nation, has good and bad people. Just we know that usually the good are a minority. In my opinoon the reason for this is because God is just, and He always balances things. The good people are much stronger than the bad, so to create a power balance, there must be more bad puerile than good. But if the majority will survive the turn of the age is questionable. There is indication in our hadiths that perhaps the number of God fearing people in the end times could supercede the number of bad, but I'm not sure. It just might be a moment in time, before people maybe start getting corrupt again, so God will kill every creature in the heavens and earth and fold up His creation as a scroll. 

But we must not be divided with the members of the Ummah of truth among the so - called Jews of today and all the nations. All nations have members who will be on the good side of the cause in Sha Allah. Princesses and princes in waiting. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/19/2021 at 6:28 AM, F.M said:

look what I accidentally found

EfTjXAYU8AM11gM.thumb.jpg.1fc9d2a522fd7383e6682ec62ae00148.jpg

Yeah, people "should trust" vaccines to nuke SARS-Cov-2.

The European Commission organised, in cooperation with the World Health Organisation, a Global Vaccination Summit on 12 September 2019, in Brussels. Interestingly, this is about one month before Event 201.

https://ec.europa.eu/health/vaccination/ev_20190912_en

the titles of three round table presentations that the Summit was based on:

• In Vaccines We Trust
  • The Magic Of Science
  • Vaccines Protecting Everyone, Everywhere

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

If the picture is true, then

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them? And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/03/12/on-the-psychology-of-the-conspiracy-denier/

UselessEater.jpg

Edited by justAnothermuslim
  • Advanced Member
On 4/20/2021 at 2:27 AM, guest 2025 said:

I'm sure they're juggling many, many factors. It's easy for us to talk, but for them they know that whatever they say millions of people will do and that added pressure does affect what they end up saying. I personally don't plan on taking the vaccine, but I am open to the possibility that what I think may be wrong. If I were a marji3 and this happens then millions of people abstained from medicine when they didn't have to, endangering their lives. If I were a marji3, and believe it or not I am not, I'd tell them I don't forbid you from taking the vaccine, but it would be better if you practiced social distancing until at least a year and a half so we may know the long term effects of the vaccine. And even that would be a compromised answer, since I'd like to tell them to practice social distancing for 3-5 years. But of course I can't say that based on a belief that I'm only 85% sure of. 

I like what you say, and if so many people vulenteer to be testing subjects, then it's best to wait and see what happens to them in this game of Russian roulette. The are countless cases of injuries and deaths happening already, especially when considering that most people who are affected go unreported. 

Personally, if I was a marja, I'd say that it is highly irresponsible to administer untested substances and technologies to populations while pretending that the is no danger. You may not claim things in Islam without knowledge. Then id add a Quran verse to prove that. 

Then i would say that people have the right to hurt themselves if they want to, therefore neither the injected or Un injected should be punished or treated badly by anyone for their decision, and treated equally. 

Then id give my personal advice on the best way to combat it by having my team of scholars research all natural medicine that help, and publish these results with case studies with links online to ongoing working papers and collecting of data including controls and placebo. Also a comment section for anybody who wants to publish anything on the matter with the only criteria being good manners which includes being truthful. 

Finally I'd add my personal training on qigong energy work and breathing exercises in order to help increase people's immune systems, and not encourage social distancing among the healthy, while asking sick people not to go into closed places outside their homes. I would tell everyone to avoid face masks because fresh and unimpeded air is important for good health, and explain the other harm of it as well. 

I'd encourage social closeness and for people to embrace the idea of receiving tiny samples of the disease in this way, which is a natural immunization that works on the same principles as vaccines. A tiny bit of disease with strong immune system will cause the recipient to create antibodies the same way, if we are to believe the germ theory (I'm not that sure of it). 

Furthermore I'd educate the people on how to breathe if they get sick, as the breathing difficulty is one of the symptoms. And to never go on a ventilator. 

Id further bolster their level of understanding of keeping an optimum immune system through simple things like reminding them not to go out with wet hair in the cold wind for instance. Always wear enough clothes and be alert to weather changes. 

Then finally id probably lost recommended verses and suras from the Quran to read or listen to for God granting good health and for protection. Of course also encouraging dua and for everyone to help the sick people in every way to give moral support that is more important than medicine. 

Something along those lines. But social closening would be my main strategy. 

To me social distancing is a conspiracy to further divide and disempower us. When social animals are separated from they herd, they become an easier prey. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

I like what you say, and if so many people vulenteer to be testing subjects, then it's best to wait and see what happens to them in this game of Russian roulette. The are countless cases of injuries and deaths happening already, especially when considering that most people who are affected go unreported. 

Personally, if I was a marja, I'd say that it is highly irresponsible to administer untested substances and technologies to populations while pretending that the is no danger. You may not claim things in Islam without knowledge. Then id add a Quran verse to prove that. 

Then i would say that people have the right to hurt themselves if they want to, therefore neither the injected or Un injected should be punished or treated badly by anyone for their decision, and treated equally. 

Then id give my personal advice on the best way to combat it by having my team of scholars research all natural medicine that help, and publish these results with case studies with links online to ongoing working papers and collecting of data including controls and placebo. Also a comment section for anybody who wants to publish anything on the matter with the only criteria being good manners which includes being truthful. 

Finally I'd add my personal training on qigong energy work and breathing exercises in order to help increase people's immune systems, and not encourage social distancing among the healthy, while asking sick people not to go into closed places outside their homes. I would tell everyone to avoid face masks because fresh and unimpeded air is important for good health, and explain the other harm of it as well. 

I'd encourage social closeness and for people to embrace the idea of receiving tiny samples of the disease in this way, which is a natural immunization that works on the same principles as vaccines. A tiny bit of disease with strong immune system will cause the recipient to create antibodies the same way, if we are to believe the germ theory (I'm not that sure of it). 

Furthermore I'd educate the people on how to breathe if they get sick, as the breathing difficulty is one of the symptoms. And to never go on a ventilator. 

Id further bolster their level of understanding of keeping an optimum immune system through simple things like reminding them not to go out with wet hair in the cold wind for instance. Always wear enough clothes and be alert to weather changes. 

Then finally id probably lost recommended verses and suras from the Quran to read or listen to for God granting good health and for protection. Of course also encouraging dua and for everyone to help the sick people in every way to give moral support that is more important than medicine. 

Something along those lines. But social closening would be my main strategy. 

To me social distancing is a conspiracy to further divide and disempower us. When social animals are separated from they herd, they become an easier prey. 

Look at how nonsensical it sounds:

social distancing. When I first heard it, it sounded like some ridiculous buzzword from the likes of Buzzfeed or Facebook.

turns out, it’s a form of social engineering. 

it’s oxymoronic: how you “social” distance, without breaking the social aspect? Its also like a military marching order: 6 feet apart, stand in line as if you are a slave to go into stores, to get vaccinated, to go into your office, to do a much of anything.

its more like distance socially. The breakdown of social bonds.

does our deen not promote the bringing together of people, of espousing love in one’s heart for humanity? For forming ranks in obedience to Allah and for the sake of bettering ones entire community? Are mosques not gathering places? 

The mosques were already deserted pre-lockdown, now the hadith prophecy has truly come to pass: the churches, synagogues and mosques are all deserted. The people grow farther and farther apart while the elitist cults grow closer and closer in cooperation.

• Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Look at how nonsensical it sounds:

social distancing. When I first heard it, it sounded like some ridiculous buzzword from the likes of Buzzfeed or Facebook.

turns out, it’s a form of social engineering. 

it’s oxymoronic: how you “social” distance, without breaking the social aspect? Its also like a military marching order: 6 feet apart, stand in line as if you are a slave to go into stores, to get vaccinated, to go into your office, to do a much of anything.

its more like distance socially. The breakdown of social bonds.

does our deen not promote the bringing together of people, of espousing love in one’s heart for humanity? For forming ranks in obedience to Allah and for the sake of bettering ones entire community? Are mosques not gathering places? 

The mosques were already deserted pre-lockdown, now the hadith prophecy has truly come to pass: the churches, synagogues and mosques are all deserted. The people grow farther and farther apart while the elitist cults grow closer and closer in cooperation.

Allah has the name AL Jamii, which is the joiner. 

Then aside from that we have the term lock down that is purely a prison term. Masks, which also has such a strong symbolism of covering one's face and identity. But social distancing is the worst. In times of need we need more social support and close treatment. I they had said physical distancing for tbr sick, that would have made a bit of sense at least. But in today's world when most of our social lives is online anyway, what is that nonsense? Definitely not something moralizing or immunity boosting motivation through social support. 

And all the "vaccers" on this website still stick to their guns desperately even though they lost the discussion every time you just mention "no long term trials". I'd say even medium term. Long term would be like 10 to 50 years after inoculation. Medium is a year to thee maybe. This is not even about trust. This is about following the blind. Following people who under no circumstance could ever know what will happen, unless of course they tested it secretly as a bio weapon. But even if their intentions are good, they can't under any circumstance know what they are doing. Why won't the people admit it? Some people who were mocking us became awfully quiet recently. Maybe that's their way of repenting? This is ridiculous. Do they think that these pharma businesses are God or something? That they know the unseen and can come out with safe untested products? 

• Advanced Member

The short answer to the topic question is "no, the Mahdi wouldn't take the vaccine", in my opinion.

It would not be in the sunnah of Allah and has grandfather to trust the rulers before him, and to take a medicine for which there is no proof. 

• Advanced Member

Here for all Mahdavist members on and off ShiaChat who might read this. 

We are living in a new age where scientific opinions are equated with lunacy and terrorism. This is no mere coincidence. Here watch a video called "One World Scientific Dictatorship", to see how we reached a stage where even people on this forum think that people should be locked up for having other scientific views than them. 

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/JhQG9DzwBDjh/

(I think the link works regardless of parts being auto edited out) 

@BlueInk @F.M @Syed.Dynasty @justAnothermuslim it is my pleasure to meet you guys here, and please and please promise me that you, and the likes of you continue, regardless of our future on this website.

The welcoming page on shiachat says 

Welcome to the ShiaChat.com Community!

At ShiaChat.com, we welcome individuals from all cultures, ideologies, and walks of life to participate in our discussion forum.  Subjects include theology, Islamic law, social and family issues, sciences, philosophical inter-faith debates, and much more.  Whatever you enjoy talking about, you'll find a niche here. 

But it seems the mentioned subject of science isn't really a "niche" that's accepted here. But God made the internet wide guys. 

There is a huge awakening happening in the world, but most are not aware of the Islamic aspect and especially the Ahlulbayt part. So you guys are really special to me Masha Allah , even though we definitely have differences among each other. 

But you guys are not pillars and supporters of the pre Mahdi corrupt government, which makes you real Shia of Mahdi to me - in my own opinion, anyway. 

Let us not be the wrong ones by losing our tempers and insulting people. Let them insult, and let us keep our composture and honor. May God forgive us and guide us. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Allah Seeker said:

Here for all Mahdavist members on and off ShiaChat who might read this. 

We are living in a new age where scientific opinions are equated with lunacy and terrorism. This is no mere coincidence. Here watch a video called "One World Scientific Dictatorship", to see how we reached a stage where even people on this forum think that people should be locked up for having other scientific views than them. 

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/JhQG9DzwBDjh/

(I think the link works regardless of parts being auto edited out) 

@BlueInk @F.M @Syed.Dynasty @justAnothermuslim it is my pleasure to meet you guys here, and please and please promise me that you, and the likes of you continue, regardless of our future on this website.

The welcoming page on shiachat says 

But it seems the mentioned subject of science isn't really a "niche" that's accepted here. But God made the internet wide guys. 

There is a huge awakening happening in the world, but most are not aware of the Islamic aspect and especially the Ahlulbayt part. So you guys are really special to me Masha Allah , even though we definitely have differences among each other. 

But you guys are not pillars and supporters of the pre Mahdi corrupt government, which makes you real Shia of Mahdi to me - in my own opinion, anyway. 

Let us not be the wrong ones by losing our tempers and insulting people. Let them insult, and let us keep our composture and honor. May God forgive us and guide us. 

Salam brother.

thanks for the kind words. May you be included with the Imam’s helpers and companions.

I was thinking we should start a chat room or discord server where we can talk about preparing for Imam Mahdi in a practical way, away from trolls et al.

a discussion area focused on serious issues and serious replies, no mutah and “is masturbation halal” threads or “how to make biryani”.

In my view, preferring a society without the Imam is lunacy.

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Yes it doesn't upset me that there are people out there who think this way. Everybody's free to think and believe what they want. But I honestly am a bit hesitant in seeing a future for people like us here, when the mods and admins are ALL on one side. And them being on one side is OK too in theory. But not when they expressed their views how people like us should be locked up and labeled as terrorist. LA hawla wala qowa ila billah. 

So much hate.. What can one say 

It’s alright brother. We simply have to ask ourselves: Is Allah going to approve of my life on Qiyamat? 

We can not allow ourselves to be willingly ignorant and not consider other viewpoints—that is jahilliya and brings us away from Allah’s mercy.