Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, F.M said:

which science you talk about?made from kafiirs?

Seek knowledge, even to the ends of the earth. 

Yes, we should gain worldly information from unbelievers. Absolutely. 

And as for past misuses, they were only possible because of lack of knowledge among those who were attacked. Read. Seek knowledge! Don't blindly follow the masses and don't blindly follow these "rebel" internet guru types. Both are the exact same! We Shia ought to be the most knowledgeable people among all humanity, but we aren't. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

The vaccines from the west have shown to cause thousands of mutations to DNA

Illnesses cause mutations to DNA, as do environmental pollutants, and even healthy foods and the clean air that we breathe. To say that a vaccine causes mutation is misleading - living causes mutation. The only way to entirely end mutation of our DNA is to cease existing. 

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, notme said:

This is attempted emotional manipulation. I hope nobody here is gullible enough to fall for it. 

You still have not shared the basis of your "information". Please provide link to the data you have collected or to the several and qualified researchers who you trust. 

So which professors and doctors of Yazid do you want to hear about condemning Yazid?

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It's before his reappearance  which after his reappearance  the shia community  won't need any type of vaccine  or medicine  anyway Iran has produced covid vaccines  based on moral teachings  of Shia Islam which after passing human tests everyone  can use these vaccines  without being  worry about the issues  which you have mentioned .

—Why is Sistani obeying Kuffar? Why is Ayt Khamenei forced to accept hijab of Iblis?

this is the point which he is still in occultation  which after his reappearance  anyone  that will pray behinds of him will be his devout follower like guardians  of Imam Hussain  (عليه السلام) during his last Salaah/Namaz in day of Ashura which nobody betray or leave him even his enemies  cut them into pieces .

—why are the 313 unready? Why are Shia accepting the false doctrines of the kuffar? Our mRNA therapeutics are wonderful for your soul and body, because we’re Iranian and supposedly in line with Imam Mahdi.

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, notme said:

And as for past misuses, they were only possible because of lack of knowledge among those who were attacked. Read. Seek knowledge! Don't blindly follow the masses and don't blindly follow these "rebel" internet guru types. Both are the exact same! We Shia ought to be the most knowledgeable people among all humanity, but we aren't. 

You’re right on all accounts. Internet gurus peddling DNA and RNA altering drugs—the same drugs made by corporations who are lobbying for zero government oversight or approval so they can get into your bloodstream cheap and easy. The same organizations that want you and I to own nothing and to be happy about it.

why co-operate with those who want to destroy Islam?

we want to help you and save you. We want to alter your DNA so you can continue to be useful to us. We want you to listen to our approved scholars so you can continue to uphold the fair system which we have created.

There is a difference between information that you’ll approve and find palatable and knowledge itself. Iblis and those who support him have thousands of years of collective experience to use information and knowledge against you.

Truly, woe to the one whom Satan has made his evil deed fair-seeming.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, F.M said:

Its all known that Usa and other western countries never used to care about human life. Especially shia/muslim life. 

i dont understand what these people have all in their mind. but why would out of sudden the whole kaffir western world care about all humans on this world and give them vaccines??????? while they dont even allow their own daughters/family members to get one. 

this is something to think about. Also its all known that media is anti-islam, anti-truth... they never wanted to bring opressed muslims live on tv. But know they care about muslim lifes?, black lifes?, poor people lifes? 

What a joke

Well, let’s ask the question: why are Shia supporting the doctrines of the Kuffar?

Why did Imam Hussain become forced sacrifice himself?

because Shia supported the Kuffar when their Imams (عليه السلام) needed them the most.

in other words, the Shia are asking for secular information which condemns secularism to prove that anti-secular arguments are legitimate.

lets take a look at this article:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

Since Stalin, Mao, and Hitler couldnt popularize their ideas in the mainstream during their exit from Ghayba, the successors are now cooperating to push this onto the world.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, BlueInk said:

To readers aimed specifically at age 24 and under: I would like to offer the following thought excercise.

read below:

I said: if Imam appeared today, 99% of the forum will say Labbayk ya Yazid.

Evasive argument:

Prophet (S):

«اِنَّ اللهَ حَرَّمَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِ دَمَهُ وَ مالَهُ وَ عِرْضَهُ وَ اَنْ یُظَنَّ بِهِ ظَنَّ السُّوءِ».

God has forbidden blood, wealth, reputation and suspicion about a Muslim.1

And yet they killed Hussain as

Nobody wants to address this?

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

lmam Hussein and Hojatallah have two different job descriptions.

Being the Imam is being different from the Imam? Huh, sounds fair.

So fighting a 5’11 Yazid is different from fighting 6 foot Yazid. Got it.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

Is this based on sacred geometry? Could you elaborate?

Is it called house of Allah because of this hadith “Neither My Earth nor My Heavens could contain Me, whilst the heart of My believing servant does contain Me…”

Thoughts have the power to heal. What happens when a lot of thinking things gather in a place, hopeful for divine mercy and are happy to stand at the place of the greatest Prophet?

what exactly is that stone? 

why can sounds organize things into geometric structures?

what is the latitude of the place where Imam Hussain was sacrificed?

• Moderators

Many words. No truth. 

I have to infer from your lack of facts and reliance on twisted and manipulative emotional appeal that you are unable to back up your claims. You are either sadly misled by someone who would do you harm, or you are a liar trying to do harm to others. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

In the Quran it says the arsh of Allah is upheld by 8 angels. So could it be an octagon, or does each corner have two angels? Or is each corner held by an angel, while the side is held by another, making them a total of 8? I'd love to know if there is more material on this exact topic. There are other explanations that I can think of as well. 

I am not too sure on your questions brother but I will try to answer.

First and foremost, I am not sure the Throne is to be taken as something physical with four sides, since the description of the throne based on Sheikh Sadooq’s At Tawheed is as follows:

“The Empyrean (Throne) is the hidden opening in which is found the knowledge of quality, existence, the divine decree, the boundaries, space, will intent, knowledge of words, actions, neglect, and the knowledge of the return and the beginning.”

source: https://thaqalayn.net/chapter/14/2/50

Here is the Study Qur’an commentary of Quran 69:17:

“And the angels shall be at its sides; that Day eight shall carry the Throne of thy Lord above them.

17 At its sides could also mean “at its ends.” Based upon several aḥādīth, most take eight as a reference to eight angels who carry the Throne (IK, Ṭ; cf. 40:7); others say it could mean eight or eight thousand and could refer to individuals or rows (R, Z). According to a ḥadīth, “Today those carrying the throne are four, but when the Day of Resurrection comes, God supports them with four more; so they will be eight” (Bḍ, Q, R, Sy). The number eight has a symbolic value in Islamic geometry, as the octagon forms the transition from the square, which is seen to represent the earth, to the circle of the dome, which represents Heaven. In this sense, it is significant that this passage moves progressively from the lowest level, earth in v. 14, to the highest level, the Heaven of the archangels, in v. 17.”

This is also seen in Kanat Eleyoun’s (YouTube channel) commentaries where he says cube represents earth and is one of the Platonic solids in sacred geometry. 

So if the above hadith that I quoted is correct, “the four sides of the throne” might be the part of the throne that is related to the earth, and the The Study Qur’an’s hadith is true, maybe the throne will expand into eight sides (although hadith does not mention this). Alternatively it could be an octagon as you said.

As for the identity of the 8 “angels” this hadith can assist:

https://thaqalayn.net/hadith/4/3/235/4

This is what Sheikh Sadooq says about the throne:

Concerning The Throne

Says the Shaykh Abu Ja'far: Our belief concerning the Throne ('arsh) is that it issomething which is carried or supported by the whole of creation.1 And 'arsh according to another interpretation is knowledge (ilm). And as-Sadiq, on whom be peace, was asked (the meaning of) the saying of Allah, the Mighty and Glorious:

“The Beneficent One, Who it established on the Throne” (Qur'an 20:5).2

He said: He is equidistant3 from everything, and not a single thing is nearer to Him than another. Now that 'arsh4, which is supported by the whole of creation,5 is borne by eight angels, each possessing eight eyes, each eye as large as the world.

One of the angels is of human shape and he asks Allah to provide daily bread for the sons of Adam. The second is of the shape of a bull, and he asks Allah to provide daily bread for all beasts. And the third is of the shape of a lion, and he asks Allah to provide daily bread for all beasts of prey. And the fourth is of the shape of a fowl, and he asks Allah to provide sustenance for all birds.

Today there exist four angels, but when the Day of Resurrection comes, they will become eight in number.

The 'arsh which means knowledge is borne by four amongst the ancients and four amongst the later ones; the former ones are Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, on all of whom be peace; and the later are Muhammad, 'Ali, Hasan, and Husayn, the blessings of Allah upon them. This is what has been handed down from the Imams by a reliable chain of authorities concerning the Throne and its bearers.

Now the reason why these persons became the bearers of the 'arsh, that is the knowledge (of Allah), is that the ancient prophets, who lived prior to our Prophet Muhammad, namely, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, brought four different faiths. It was through these that the true knowledge passed to them (i.e. Muhammad, Ali, etc.). Similarly the true knowledge was transmitted after Muhammad, by 'Ali, Hasan and Husayn to those amongst the Imams who came after Husayn.6
https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-creed-shaykh-saduq/concerning-throne

Allahu A’lam

Edited by 313_Waiter
  • Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

I am not too sure on your questions brother but I will try to answer.

First and foremost, I am not sure the Throne is to be taken as something physical with four sides, since the description of the throne based on Sheikh Sadooq’s At Tawheed is as follows:

“The Empyrean (Throne) is the hidden opening in which is found the knowledge of quality, existence, the divine decree, the boundaries, space, will intent, knowledge of words, actions, neglect, and the knowledge of the return and the beginning.”

source: https://thaqalayn.net/chapter/14/2/50

Here is the Study Qur’an commentary of Quran 69:17:

“And the angels shall be at its sides; that Day eight shall carry the Throne of thy Lord above them.

17 At its sides could also mean “at its ends.” Based upon several aḥādīth, most take eight as a reference to eight angels who carry the Throne (IK, Ṭ; cf. 40:7); others say it could mean eight or eight thousand and could refer to individuals or rows (R, Z). According to a ḥadīth, “Today those carrying the throne are four, but when the Day of Resurrection comes, God supports them with four more; so they will be eight” (Bḍ, Q, R, Sy). The number eight has a symbolic value in Islamic geometry, as the octagon forms the transition from the square, which is seen to represent the earth, to the circle of the dome, which represents Heaven. In this sense, it is significant that this passage moves progressively from the lowest level, earth in v. 14, to the highest level, the Heaven of the archangels, in v. 17.”

This is also seen in Kanat Eleyoun’s (YouTube channel) commentaries where he says cube represents earth and is one of the Platonic solids in sacred geometry. 

So if the above hadith that I quoted is correct, “the four sides of the throne” might be the part of the throne that is related to the earth, and the The Study Qur’an’s hadith is true, maybe the throne will expand into eight sides (although hadith does not mention this). Alternatively it could be an octagon as you said.

As for the identity of the 8 “angels” this hadith can assist:

https://thaqalayn.net/hadith/4/3/235/4

This is what Sheikh Sadooq says about the throne:

Allahu A’lam

Excellent research Mshallah! This should be a separate thread. Maybe on another thread we can continue discussing this highly interesting topic. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, notme said:

Illnesses cause mutations to DNA, as do environmental pollutants, and even healthy foods and the clean air that we breathe. To say that a vaccine causes mutation is misleading - living causes mutation. The only way to entirely end mutation of our DNA is to cease existing. 

No true. 

This hapened at my university wherby some students and teachers got infected with corona, then they got in quarentine. After it they recovered and they got their vaccine done.. everything went well until maybe 1 month later all these people got back corona symptoms and they did a research and they found all these people were back positive for corona. 
they did more research in it on how it could be possible, and they found they were positive for a mutation of corona. And it was most familiar to the italian mutation.. they did more research and they found that the virus was hiding in some of their guts, or other places in the body and the vaccine wasnt strong enough.. soo trough that the corona virus got mutated.. And it got harsher then before according to them. Some are still ill, and the proffesors arent working anymore.. 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, notme said:

exactly so dont blindly take what is recommended by the media, Dont blindly get involved with the science made from enemies of god, dont blindly follow decisions...and  many more examples. 

I already told  it soo many times on SC and i will keep repeat it. The science we have is nonsense includin medicine and pharmacy.. we dont even have 1 medicine that is actually curing a disease.  Its all about money. 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Khurasani said:

The soul isn't part of the body so how is something injected into your body gonna make your soul evil.

The body, mind and soul are connected.

4 hours ago, notme said:

This is attempted emotional manipulation. I hope nobody here is gullible enough to fall for it. 

You still have not shared the basis of your "information". Please provide link to the data you have collected or to the several and qualified researchers who you trust. 

As I said perhaps try to read through the thread and you’ll see the mentioned Dr., who has worked on vaccines all around the world.

6 hours ago, F.M said:

People never change, the most dangerous thing is that they even get smarter and use new and better technology. This happened soo often in History. Including at muslims, jews, black people, slavic people,orthodox people.. but people hide the history

and yet we are considered a sort consipery theorists 

E1BE96BC-293F-4D71-BF92-68B8CBAB5E0F.thumb.jpeg.6d17a3ec2d7dbf96198b04679fcc667c.jpeg

And yea it’s hilarious how ppl can in all seriousness act like the west wants to benefit everyone now when their foreign policy has never changed.

5 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

@BlueInkand @Syed.Dynasty

Nice to see you guys here again. 

I would just like to openly give my opinion on how we can more harmoniously discuss such matters with other humans, as it might surprise you that the schism that this topic causes, makes it that you have rainbow flags waving in anti covid protests of Europe, and drunk people holding beers, fighting with police for their freedoms. So with such people you will find more common ground in this topic than most Shia here. Of course there are also many straight and clean protesters on your side of the topic. But what I want to say is that this giant reset seems to divide mankind based on each individual, regardless of denomination. This website called shiachat is run mostly by people who trust a vaccine that isn't actually a vaccine at all, but an unproven gene therapy. One doesn't need to prove the scientific material, when the vaccine makers are pumping this stuff into people's veins a year after the start of the problem. We all know that trials and tests of any vaccine takes several years at least. Trying to convince us that half a year of testing is adequate has convinced most people on earth, including many of my relatives. It is their choice and their right. And I hope that God forgives the good ones among them who are naive and trusting of criminal pharma industry and eugenicist agendas of people obsessed with depopulation while making money with patented vaccines. Anyway, I really hope that this thread doesn't get thrown into the dust bin, or get locked, as is the case with pretty much all 'conspiracy' threads. But if it does, then don't get surprised, and just like you are planning for an escape from what looks like the mark of the beast, I suggest you look for friendly online alternatives to SC, where people like you and me are welcome to express our non-mainstream opinions. These sites might be run by non Muslims like David Ike, or we can make our own forums or blogs. I'm not a tech guy, so I'm kind of hoping that I experience an alternative Shia presence elsewhere, where people focus on the emergence of the Golden age, while accepting that today's sultans of industry, finance, and governance are not to be trusted without clear and open proof. A place where people can express opinions without being blocked by the world wide media effort to shut up anybody who questions those agendas. Ehrer people arent mocked or labeled for not believing some government policy and agenda. 

Anyway, I am personally one step from being banned on here, so I'll try not to serve a final warning on a silver platter, but if anybody here starts any kind of Shia group tolerant presence on another place, please let me know. 

I don't want to complain about it to anyone here, but this website is moderated and administered by the kind of people who hate questioning end-days government agendas. It's their right and I'm only a guest here and respect all opinions, even the ones I personally believe lead to self destruction. May God who is AL Ali be with you. Thanks and don't let it upset you. 

My broooo it’s been too long and yea I’ve noticed lots of the “Shia” are really shia of the media and Shia of the western policies for reasons that have no logic. How can they pretend like history doesn’t repeat itself.

• Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam,

Let us have a look how his (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) fathers and forefathers (عليه السلام) tackled the situations.

In the time of Imam Ar Ridha (عليه السلام),

It stopped raining and the situation started getting bad. What did Imam ar Ridha do?

He acted, he prayed and solved the problem of people.

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=12816

Similarly, what Hazrat Isa (عليه السلام) used to do about  ill people? He used to treat them with the divine gift Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) had gven him. So, Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will do likewise. I don't know if he will do what all you are saying. But he will cure people and take everyone out of this calamity by the mercy and will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Sadly, we are busy calculating what will he do. Don't take offence and you've complete right to think like that. But don't you have the great examples of Prophets and Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام)? Aren't they enough along with hadith that what will he do?

Amazing topic and some extremely amazing things being said. Ah! I mean, now the people who take vaccine are the followers of Yazid? They are the ones who will betray Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)?

Come on.

I read 5 pages of this thread and thought: "What a fool I am?"

Many over here will say,"Discussions about Imam should happen?"

Is this really a discussion?

On a serious note everyone, you are the lovers of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام), so please stop fighting on small small things. 

And please just delete the accusations like : "Shia will say Labbayk yaa Yazid", just because they thing COVID is real and are taking vaccines. Please if you fear Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) sooo soo much and you love Imam like none other then atleast stop reproaching Muslims.

Now following the rules correctly and taking vaccine:

Hadith regarding reproaching the muslims:

Taking vaccines won't turn you away from the mercy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Nor it will end the chances of saying 'labbayk' when Imam will arrive inshallah. 

Many times I saw 'Karbala' coming in between. So, let us bring it complete. Who was Hazrat Hurr (رضي الله عنه)? A commander of Yazid.

Who was Zuhayr ibn Qayn (رضي الله عنه) ? A trader whose caravan was passing through Karbala.

They had no intent of joinging Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام) at any moment. They were just travelling there own path, Following all the rules, away from politics, away from conflicts. People of work and worship. They were against Yazid but they never intended from start to join Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام). But at the end, they ended up being amongst the greatest groups of humanity that fought for humanity and Islam under Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and will remain alive in the hearts of millions while celebrating a great position in Jannah as well.

So, please don't start a fight with anyone and don't lay these accusations like:

"many shia will say Labbayk ya Yazid"

Or "Why are we not thinking what Imam will ask us to follow?"

Or "We don't want Imam to arrive."

Only between Allah and his servant brother. We will be surprised on the day ofwhen Imam will come maybe, seeing who are in the list of followers because it is the soul which must be ready and not the tongue.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless and guide all of us.

Did someone seriously say that people who take the vaccine will follow yazid? Yeah i can feel it, my iq is dropping each moment im on this thread.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, notme said:

Gain information of course but don’t inject yourself with one of their vaccines that are known to have side effects especially when there are natural remedies and other cures with NO side effects at all. 

4 hours ago, notme said:

Naturally occurring illnesses are different than viruses that have been patented. 

2 hours ago, notme said:

Many words. No truth. 

I have to infer from your lack of facts and reliance on twisted and manipulative emotional appeal that you are unable to back up your claims. You are either sadly misled by someone who would do you harm, or you are a liar trying to do harm to others. 

Lol you can read through and find the doctors and find his research and you’d still run to get the vaccine from your lords if you haven’t already I’m sure.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Nobody wants to address this?

Lol na they’d prefer to believe the battle of Hussain and yazeed is dead 

3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. 4:157

Lol just posting the same stuff you did yesterday. When it’s clear you are following conjecture by choosing to believe one set of doctors over another just because the box in the corner of your room tells you to. NOICE.

2 hours ago, notme said:

Many words. No truth. 

Maybe just read the thread instead of being lazy and jumping in at the end.

@F.M that’s crazy especially since the FDA and health Canada have approved bamlaminavad which has no side effects and is proven to be 99% effective against covid variants. Nobody has heard of it other than a ten minute interview on CBC.

1 hour ago, F.M said:

No true. 

This hapened at my university wherby some students and teachers got infected with corona, then they got in quarentine. After it they recovered and they got their vaccine done.. everything went well until maybe 1 month later all these people got back corona symptoms and they did a research and they found all these people were back positive for corona. 
they did more research in it on how it could be possible, and they found they were positive for a mutation of corona. And it was most familiar to the italian mutation.. they did more research and they found that the virus was hiding in some of their guts, or other places in the body and the vaccine wasnt strong enough.. soo trough that the corona virus got mutated.. And it got harsher then before according to them. Some are still ill, and the proffesors arent working anymore.. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Khurasani said:

Did someone seriously say that people who take the vaccine will follow yazid? Yeah i can feel it, my iq is dropping each moment im on this thread.

These are the same people thinking vaccines is made for the Dajjal to control over us.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

exactly so dont blindly take what is recommended by the media, Dont blindly get involved with the science made from enemies of god, dont blindly follow decisions...and  many more examples. 

I already told  it soo many times on SC and i will keep repeat it. The science we have is nonsense includin medicine and pharmacy.. we dont even have 1 medicine that is actually curing a disease.  Its all about money. 

It blows my mind how ppl don’t realize the evil of the pharma industry especially since pharmacy comes from the Latin root word which means black magic.(pharmakia)

1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Salaam,

Let us have a look how his (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) fathers and forefathers (عليه السلام) tackled the situations.

In the time of Imam Ar Ridha (عليه السلام),

It stopped raining and the situation started getting bad. What did Imam ar Ridha do?

He acted, he prayed and solved the problem of people.

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=12816

Similarly, what Hazrat Isa (عليه السلام) used to do about  ill people? He used to treat them with the divine gift Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) had gven him. So, Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will do likewise. I don't know if he will do what all you are saying. But he will cure people and take everyone out of this calamity by the mercy and will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Sadly, we are busy calculating what will he do. Don't take offence and you've complete right to think like that. But don't you have the great examples of Prophets and Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام)? Aren't they enough along with hadith that what will he do?

Amazing topic and some extremely amazing things being said. Ah! I mean, now the people who take vaccine are the followers of Yazid? They are the ones who will betray Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)?

Come on.

I read 5 pages of this thread and thought: "What a fool I am?"

Many over here will say,"Discussions about Imam should happen?"

Is this really a discussion?

On a serious note everyone, you are the lovers of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام), so please stop fighting on small small things. 

And please just delete the accusations like : "Shia will say Labbayk yaa Yazid", just because they thing COVID is real and are taking vaccines. Please if you fear Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) sooo soo much and you love Imam like none other then atleast stop reproaching Muslims.

Now following the rules correctly and taking vaccine:

Hadith regarding reproaching the muslims:

Taking vaccines won't turn you away from the mercy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Nor it will end the chances of saying 'labbayk' when Imam will arrive inshallah. 

Many times I saw 'Karbala' coming in between. So, let us bring it complete. Who was Hazrat Hurr (رضي الله عنه)? A commander of Yazid.

Who was Zuhayr ibn Qayn (رضي الله عنه) ? A trader whose caravan was passing through Karbala.

They had no intent of joinging Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام) at any moment. They were just travelling there own path, Following all the rules, away from politics, away from conflicts. People of work and worship. They were against Yazid but they never intended from start to join Imam al Husayn (عليه السلام). But at the end, they ended up being amongst the greatest groups of humanity that fought for humanity and Islam under Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) and will remain alive in the hearts of millions while celebrating a great position in Jannah as well.

So, please don't start a fight with anyone and don't lay these accusations like:

"many shia will say Labbayk ya Yazid"

Or "Why are we not thinking what Imam will ask us to follow?"

Or "We don't want Imam to arrive."

Only between Allah and his servant brother. We will be surprised on the day ofwhen Imam will come maybe, seeing who are in the list of followers because it is the soul which must be ready and not the tongue.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless and guide all of us.

If these “Shia” are blindly following the media of those same organizations that spill muslim blood without a second thought, you think they will magically stop following the media when Imam returns? Especially when easy research will show there are natural remedies and other cures with absolutely no side effects. You think they’ll be on the side of Imam when the media will do everything in its power to paint him as evil? What will be the difference then and now?

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Lol just posting the same stuff you did yesterday. When it’s clear you are following conjecture by choosing to believe one set of doctors over another just because the box in the corner of your room tells you to. NOICE.

Grow up.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Khurasani said:

If your blind enough rot follow the masses and western media now. What will change when the Imam returns. If you can’t distinguish between a trustworthy cure and one that has been proven to cause harm and not even work effectively, then how will you distinguish between the false mahdis and the tru one Mahdi.

9 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

These are the same people thinking vaccines is made for the Dajjal to control over us.

We honestly have no idea what these vaccines will do to us. How can you be so sure about anything from the rich elite who kill innocents to further their agenda 

5 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Grow up.

Lol wow what a solid point. I’m sure you western lords are so proud of you for coming up with that. Don’t start with ad hominems unless you’d like the same treatment back.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

It blows my mind how ppl don’t realize the evil of the pharma industry especially since pharmacy comes from the Latin root word which means black magic.(pharmakia)

yup, you got it!! finally, someone who is aware of what is happening on this world, thank god. 

when I was younger i tought it sounds interesting to work in the pharmacy and soo i chosed to study it, after 1 year i already regreted it especially on my internship. its all bullcrap and its getting more and more scary if you raise in status, the most strange and creepy people are rulling all these things and the pharmacy industries etc... 

the world think we are mashallah supper inteligent while we life in the most stupid/ignorant world with too much flocks of sheep running what media/satan says. 

• Moderators

We honestly have no idea what these vaccines will do to us. How can you be so sure about anything from the rich elite who kill innocents to further their agenda 

Do you listen yourself? This the pure definition of speculation. Because you don't have any idea, you don't come to conclusion that it is dajjal System or that rich elite is trying to kill innocent. Do you want us to bring you all the test, statics and proof most of these vaccines do? 

Lol wow what a solid point. I’m sure you western lords are so proud of you for coming up with that.

You really are immature, shame on you who accuse a muslim for associating partners with Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). This is because you don't see any value and realization of how serious backbiting, accusing muslims is. 

You are not alone, I have witnessed so many these people who claim to to love Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام), but easily will fall to accuse their muslims brother and sister when they disagree with them.

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, F.M said:

yup, you got it!! finally, someone who is aware of what is happening on this world, thank god. 

when I was younger i tought it sounds interesting to work in the pharmacy and soo i chosed to study it, after 1 year i already regreted it especially on my internship. its all bullcrap and its getting more and more scary if you raise in status, the most strange and creepy people are rulling all these things and the pharmacy industries etc... 

the world think we are mashallah supper inteligent while we life in the most stupid/ignorant world with too much flocks of sheep running what media/satan says. 

No one disagree that pharmacy use drugs to gain money when sometimes the drugs are not necessary. There are sickness that we need to get cured by buying drugs from pharmacy. Same goes to vaccines and all other medicines. 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Do you listen yourself? This the pure definition of speculation. Because you don't have any idea, you don't come to conclusion that it is dajjal System or that rich elite is trying to kill innocent. Do you want us to bring you all the test, statics and proof most of these vaccines do?

Hidden from History: the Canadian Holocaust (warning: long PDF, but thoroughly documented)

Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church (detailed interview)

This is just the tip of the iceberg in regard to Western elites’ “hidden history.”

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

If these “Shia” are blindly following the media of those same organizations that spill muslim blood without a second thought, you think they will magically stop following the media when Imam returns? Especially when easy research will show there are natural remedies and other cures with absolutely no side effects. You think they’ll be on the side of Imam when the media will do everything in its power to paint him as evil? What will be the difference then and now?

Look brother I don't disagree with your point. But I disagree with your akhlaq. Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is watching you right now. Don't reproach muslims. If they are on truth on everything but they disagreed just about a vaccine or failed or got confused then how come they are 'followers of Yazid'? Will Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) be pleased with you? Will Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) accept you with this harshness towards his lovers. 

Hazrat Abu Dhar Ghiffari (رضي الله عنه) travelled from Yemen to Mecca in order to see and verify whether the prophethood declared by Hazrat Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is real or not? He wanted just a small proof. Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said, "Someone very close to you has died in your family back at home." He became a believer. 

So, even Hazrat Abu Dhar asked a proof of Prophethood. We are asking you that the world is ruled by the followers of Dajjal. Agreed. But is there a solid proof that the virus is nothing but nonsense. And the vaccine is extremely dangerous?

Any alternate media source???

Even if not, I can personally believe you. But someone doesn't, then don't accuse anyone for anything. 

Someone who is misguided (according to you) :

1. If really misguided: Maybe Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will guide him and make him acqyire the rank of a Shia.

2. If not misguided: you know he is fine then. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) strengthen his knowledge.

• Moderators
Just now, Northwest said:

Hidden from History: the Canadian Holocaust (warning: long PDF, but thoroughly documented)

Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church (detailed interview)

This is just the tip of the iceberg in regard to Western elites’ “hidden history.”

Of course there is dajjal system, but for any events we need to have proof that we can derive certainty knowledge. Most of the knowledge is based on speculation and little any certainty. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

No one disagree that pharmacy use drugs to gain money when sometimes the drugs are not necessary. There are sickness that we need to get cured by buying drugs from pharmacy. Same goes to vaccines and all other medicines. 

none of the medicines cure, all of them is to delay youre death. so basically you pay to live longer.

if the world stood up against injustice as they did for BLM or even better then I am sure the world wouldn have this stupid things in life anymore. but what is happening instead, the world turned like flocks of sheep running after the western satanic government and bowing to them

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member

@Syed.Dynasty 

Brother,

I have spent good time trying to know and understand these sons of Satan and followers of Dajjal/ the men in black. I have read what they have done and they aim to do etc. 

I know what they rule and what they own. But after all this I can't say anything but simply this that Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will destroy there abodes and he will put there empires to an end. It is not anything which we can deal with without Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

Even Imam al Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) has said that: "What we cannot fix will be fixed by the Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)?"

How can you expect that every Shia coming from any background whatsoever will dig so deep that he will be knowing? :

1. BIG Tech

2. BIG Pharma

3. MIC (Military Industrial Complex)

4. Financial Institutions

5. Banking (Rothschild and Rockfellar)

6. FIFA in sports

7. The entire music/cosmetic/fashion/bollywood/hollywood industry

It is better to increase the remembrance of Imam al Mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). Recite Quran regularly and seek refuge of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Paying attention to the evil will lead us to disappointment and despair.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, F.M said:

none of the medicines cure, all of them is to delay youre death. so basically you pay to live longer.

if the world stood up against injustice as they did for BLM or even better then I am sure the world wouldn have this stupid things in life anymore. but what is happening instead, the world turned like flocks of sheep running after the western satanic government. 

cure:

relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition.

Do you really claim that a medicine does not relieve the symptom of condition, even if it is temporarily?

• Advanced Member

1- how can people trust vaccines that could not under any circumstance have been tested properly, as they were produced less than a year after they supposedly found the virus. 

2 - many of the vaccines are a new technology of DNA altering substances, that basically make the body produce the protein that occurs on the supposed virus, instead of injecting the protein itself. Has anybody heard of successful safety trials of this technology. Most people who are against it say that all trials failed, and that nobody gave the OK to use them before, as they caused lots problems before. 

3 - there is a claim that there has never been any vaccine against Coronaviruses before, and that all of a sudden within weeks there were several simultaneous ones announced at the same time. 

Anybody know the details here? But point number one is most strong point in my opinion. How can I explain to God that I let people object me with a substance that officially hasn't been tested anywhere near of known clinical trial time limits. Do I say : " because trump operation warp speed"? No.