Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

You know not what goes through the minds of those who have attained such a high following such as Ayatollah Sistani.

Read the link and what he said about the vaccine. Anyway I believe I went too far in my language and I seek forgiveness. Have a good month of ramadan brother.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, BlueInk said:

Why are discounting his argument? Just because the majority of people think Muslims are terrorist, doesn’t mean it is so.

just because the majority of what enters your ears is already validating your opinion is from talking heads on TV—you’ll take their word for it.

Great point.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

Read the link and what he said about the vaccine. Anyway I believe I went too far in my language and I seek forgiveness. Have a good month of ramadan brother.

Seeking forgiveness usually implies an apology brother, but may your Ramadhan be blessed as well.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Ya Ahle Tashayyu do you believe your Imam will follow the mandates set out by the great Satan (as Imam Khomeini called it)??

Do you believe He will tell you to ingest pharmaceutical cocktails when the root of the word pharmaceutical is pharmakia which means black magic? 

Do you believe He would want you to ingest a substance that mutates your DNA? Especially when there is a cure with no side effects already available?

Do you believe He will be proud of you for telling to take a vaccine that can harm them and ignoring the natural remedies and side effect free cures??? 

Allaho Akbar, brother. Fantastic work.

the answer is in the literal word. But, why is no one paying attention to this? I think it is too advanced for him who believes Ayatollah Sistani was having a meeting as an equal with the Vatican’s head pedophile.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l must have missed something,as the Rules you posted only go 1-9.

Would you hug the Imam when he returns? Would you profess your love for him? Would you accept a hug from him? Would you do the kissing on the cheek thing that Arabs do? If he asked you to take off your mask would you my brother?

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, MexicanVato said:

It is obvious as the sun in a clear blue sky that all this corona virus nonsense is exactly that nonsense. I am sick of sheep all around me scared out of their minds because they make taqlid to the damn television. It is disgusting. All this is about is power, control and money. 

It’s about unity: one nation, one imam, one religion, one government.

Think about it, why such a response from governments? Why such fierce, nazi-like intensity for a vaccine and obedience when non-vaccine cures are available? 

Why are they demanding everyone take the shot? Why d they want to alter your genes so badly? Covid was made for the vaccine, not the other way around.

if Imam appeared today, 99% of the forum will say Labbayk ya Yazid.

the whole world is in fear. What you’re seeing on this forum is the result of social engineering, defeated and submissive ayatollahs, and failures of Shia, and a refusal to acknowledge one’s reality.

It appears that other than Iblis’ chief officers, the Shia will give the imam the most trouble when he returns.

in one sense, the wahabbis are right about us: where were the thousands of Shia when Imam Husayn did his part and made his way towards Kufa? They were in their homes—worshipping the idols of a society that had already marked them for death. Look at what happened to the Shia afterwards. 

Let’s take a look at the facts:

There is a stated goal depopulation. Bill Gates, Soros, other committee of 300 members. Georgia guidestones: keep the population at or under 500 million.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Bush, Trump, Biden, Yazid, Muawiyah, Trudeau, Saddam: all of them are the same. Of one flag. Of one mission. Doesn’t matter whether it’s the hammer or sickle, or the Stars and Stripes. They’re all inventions of secularism that everyone seems to want to prostrate to.

the Imami authorities can’t say anything to the system of Yazid.

the Imami authorities now say that gene alterations which were NOT made by the Imams or agents of the Imams are halal, when we know the intention of the non-Imami authorities has not changed since the grand sacrifice at Karbala.

So, now that after the killing of Imam after Imam, Prophet after Prophet, what has been achieved?

the Shia throughout history have always split into camps, and the majority have always failed:

look at Yusha Bin Nun (عليه السلام)

- only 313 did not drink when commanded when not to drink from the river

look at Isa Bin Maryam (عليه السلام)

- after the ascension of the Spirit of Allah, what remained of his Shia? A third of them turned traitor, another third lost their faith, and the last third remained faithful and were martyred.

look at Musa and Harun, the two brother prophets of great status

- a disappearance of 40 days as opposed to the announced 30 days. What happens?

People, who in the presence of one whom was literally spoken to by Allah, and in the presence of one whom Allah granted eloquence and oratory, and is also an infallible, divinely chosen, sinless prophet—start worshipping a yellow statue of a cow.

lets look at Prophet Muhammad, the Greatest of all creation.

- taught and preached for 23 years, the holy Quran.

- is unparalleled in the beauty of his soul, and such insatiable kindness and insatiable love for humanity, relentless and unyielding adherence to justice touched the hearts of many thousands personally. Lifts the Arabian peninsula forever out of darkness, or at least, a few decades.

- A few years later, the majority of them turn around and beat His Daughter to death, steal the property gifted to the family of the prophet, poison his elder grandson, behead his younger grandson and massacre his companions and family, and force the hijab off of the women of the Ahlul Bayt and their allies.

- history follows.

I will ask everyone reading once again:

Will Jibraeel take the vaccine and wear a face mask? Will Sayyida Fatima forgive someone who murdered her children and her believers?

• Advanced Member

If Al Mahdi will cure all diseases how will he do that? What is the vaccine of the one chosen by Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? Will Allahs vaccines have side effects? Has he already given us the vaccine? Perhaps our immune system? Is the Ahlul Bayt and Quran not enough? Why must we follow the kuffar blindly and be reprimanded by our own brothers in faith for not wanting the vaccine or asking simple questions, like will the Imam follow the mandates of the WHO? Will he say stay 6 ft away from me through a covid mask?

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Come on, you are just assuming, baseless conjuncture.

Can you please elaborate brother or sister?

Why do you feel insulted if one is definitively, doubtlessly, inarguably in the camp of Hussain?

• Advanced Member

I havnt been posting on this site for a while, but I honestly want to know. what do the Shia think the Imam of our time will do?

no hugs? No Friday prayers? No natural remedies? Will he be proud of those who say just get the vaccine when it’s known to cause thousands of mutations? Will these mutations take us further or closer to Allah or do nothing in that regard? Especially when there are natural cures and other cures which have shown no side effects and the ability to combat 99% of covid variants? 

Ya Ahle tashayyu is there anyone amongst you who will tell me what they think of these questions and answer sincerely?

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Can you please elaborate brother or sister?

Why do you feel insulted if one is definitively, doubtlessly, inarguably in the camp of Hussain?

Don’t you get it that it is just pure insulting. Even if one is insulted it does not mean that it hurts in heart because we usually only care to please Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). It is truly  sad to even make an assumption for worse of believers generally. There are so many people here who love their Imam (عليه السلام) and are hard working people who work for their aakhira and to please God.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Don’t you get it that it is just pure insulting. Even if one is insulted it does not mean that it hurts in heart because we usually only care to please Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). It is truly  sad to even make an assumption for worse of believers I generally. There are so many people here who love their Imam (عليه السلام) and are hard working people who work for their aakhira and to please God.

Allaho Akbar, that is correct. Even the dead hearts are set aglow with the love of Ahlul Bayt.

Nor am I assuming- 99% probability is a practical guarantee. The Shia have always failed. We’re not even looking at 85 percent of the Muslim population, who have already lost the plot. We’re talking about these excellent, stately, honorable Shia. I do not say this snidely.

In the system of secularism, you truly shine.

but my intention is not insult: it is a fact.

shall we discuss how this is already established?

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Don’t you get it that it is just pure insulting. Even if one is insulted it does not mean that it hurts in heart because we usually only care to please Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). It is truly  sad to even make an assumption for worse of believers generally. There are so many people here who love their Imam (عليه السلام) and are hard working people who work for their aakhira and to please God.

It’s a hard thing to deal with. Are we with the Imam at the time when the world is against him? If we are pushing propaganda of the kuffar are we working towards the akhira? Or are we harming the Shia especially when there are natural cures and other remedies for covid which have no side effects unlike these vaccines

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Allaho Akbar, that is correct. Even the dead hearts are set aglow with the love of Ahlul Bayt.

Nor am I assuming- 99% probability is a practical guarantee. The Shia have always failed. We’re not even looking at 85 percent of the Muslim population, who have already lost the plot. We’re talking about these excellent, stately, honorable Shia. I do not say this snidely.

In the system of secularism, you truly shine.

but my intention is not insult: it is a fact.

shall we discuss how this is already established?

It surely is not fact nor I will go to discuss in realm of speculation and conjecture. This is what the whole topic is. Pointless.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

It surely is not fact nor I will go to discuss in realm of speculation and conjecture. This is what the whole topic is. Pointless.

You are evading a discussion of the validity of ones faith, confirmation of Islamic principles, and the acceptability of prostrating to Iblis. 

first you insult. Then you deny, then you defend it. We’ve seen this before.

gotcha, I’ll give Bay’ah to the Queen of England tomorrow (who is a relative of Yazid through the Prophet).

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

If you don’t love your Imam I understand why you wouldn’t speculate about what he would want. Those who love their Imam will see Allah in every single one of their actions. If you love someone and wish to give them a gift you must speculate on what would make them most happy, so why not at least even try for the one person we love more than any other person? It is not pointless to speculate what he wants because i love him dearly.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, BlueInk said:

will he take the vaccine?

practice social distancing?

Require Jibraeel as wear a face mask?

Require a Covid passport?

be standing 6 feet apart from Nabi Isa?

will his 313 be standing behind him 6 feet apart and be wearing face masks?

...In order to travel, communicate with everyone and enter places of worship?

Come on dear readers, this topic is a welcome break from the monotony of reading the 20,000th post of someone desperately searching for temporary mutah contracts

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

You know nothing about me, what kind of Shia says something like this based off the little information you have. 

Didn’t Imam Ali tell us to look at what is being said? Not who is speaking?

So again, why take obedience to kuffar who continue the blood spilling at Karbala?

apparently they are trustworthy because they say what rights you have versus those you don’t, and that is validated by traitorous scholars who Imam Hussain as himself criticized.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

You are evading a discussion of the validity of ones faith, confirmation of Islamic principles, and the acceptability of prostrating to Iblis. 

first you insult. Then you deny, then you defend it. We’ve seen this before.

gotcha, I’ll give Bay’ah to the Queen of England tomorrow (who is a relative of Yazid through the Prophet).

Evading on speculation of validity of anyone faith because that is only know by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Evading on speculation of validity of anyone faith because that is only know by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

So giving Bay’ah to yazid renders one’s faith  just only doubtful? Not a guaranteed enemy? 

Even if I shoot out the neck of Imam Hussain’s infant child, and then dig up his buried remains and decapitate the body of an infant. Gotcha.

i am only just doubtful, and not a traitor. Because you know, I had to give it. Gotta get these tax breaks, man.

And while we’re discussing the validity of faith, is wearing a face mask mandated Imam Mahdi or just a few big ayatollahs?

i wouldn’t want to upset the ayatollah who is the master of the age, right?

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

It’s time to stop hiding in the grey area. The lines have been drawn. many scholars have said now your either unintentionally or intentionally on the side of the accursed tree of the Umayyads, or on the side of The Hussain (عليه السلام) 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

If you don’t love your Imam I understand why you wouldn’t speculate about what he would want. Those who love their Imam will see Allah in every single one of their actions. If you love someone and wish to give them a gift you must speculate on what would make them most happy, so why not at least even try for the one person we love more than any other person? It is not pointless to speculate what he wants because i love him dearly.

Try to understand that I don’t do speculation on things that I don’t have any knowledge. If it was to reflect what our Imam wants from us, I will read the narrations and Quran, this is what we are doing everyday, seek knowledge and act upon it.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

So giving Bay’ah to yazid renders one’s faith  just only doubtful? Not a guaranteed enemy? 

Even if I shoot out the neck of Imam Hussain’s infant child, and then dig up his buried remains and decapitate the body of an infant. Gotcha.

i am only just doubtful, and not a traitor. Because you know, I had to give it. Gotta get these tax breaks, man.

And while we’re discussing the validity of faith, is wearing a face mask mandated Imam Mahdi or just a few big ayatollahs?

i wouldn’t want to upset the ayatollah who is the master of the age, right?

Lol.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Try to understand that I don’t do speculation on things that I don’t have any knowledge. If it was to reflect what our Imam wants from us, I will read the narrations and Quran, this is what we are doing everyday, seek knowledge and act upon it.

Seeking knowledge only matters if you aren’t engaging in the filtration of information that cannot fit into your world view. Come on, you know willful ignorance is guaranteed jahannam.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

But you said it’s best to get the vaccine? That in itself is speculation. So you are choosing to speculate by believing the kuffar and mainstream media. Especially when we have natural remedies and other cures with NO SIDE EFFECTS. Is this the side you have chosen?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

But you said it’s best to get the vaccine? That in itself is speculation. So you are choosing to speculate by believing the kuffar and mainstream media. Especially when we have natural remedies and other cures with NO SIDE EFFECTS. Is this the side you have chosen?

Re read again.

• Advanced Member

Dear reader, know that when a person is in fear is when he is most vulnerable to mental conditioning.

Shia scholars who apparently support Islam make DNA/mRNA therapeutics halal, which are created by those who are at war with Allah and are indifferent to Imam Hussain.

since these therapeutics are now approved by Islamic figures, doubting their validity and efficacy is now speculation, and no longer a matter of one’s faith, but a peripheral, trivial matter. after all, your genes are but a trivial matter. The secular society can fix everything. 

you are witnessing the total abandonment of your imam as these words are being written. This is history in the making, no?

• Moderators

if Imam appeared today, 99% of the forum will say Labbayk ya Yazid.

Prophet (S):

«اِنَّ اللهَ حَرَّمَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِ دَمَهُ وَ مالَهُ وَ عِرْضَهُ وَ اَنْ یُظَنَّ بِهِ ظَنَّ السُّوءِ».

God has forbidden blood, wealth, reputation and suspicion about a Muslim.1

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Re read again.

Many medical professionals have said the vaccine is harmful but you follow the ones who say it’s good, this is speculation. Do you have knowledge of when you will die? Only Allahs knows that. So are you saying you don’t plan your days at all cuz that would be speculation. Are you not speculating on every second on this earth?