Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Majority says it safe. Test says it safe and working. Anyway I’m done here.

Majority of doctors you see on tv sure. But why is the cure that has been approved by the FDA and health Canada nowher on the media except for a ten minute interview on CBC. Alas if you want to blindly believe then have at it homie.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Just now, hasanhh said:

But without proper punctuation, that is the way it reads.

Your acting like a kid I didn’t add the comma you did. 

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Covid is not man made. lt was found in dermatological samples from skin rashes in ltaly from September 2019. A 4 year-old boy died from C-19 at the end of November 2019 in Milan.

Which raises the question, was the boy infected by inhaling skin flakes?

Covid has been patented anything naturally occurring cannot be patented. Try harder.

• Moderators
Just now, Syed.Dynasty said:

Majority of doctors you see on tv sure. But why is the cure that has been approved by the FDA and health Canada nowher on the media except for a ten minute interview on CBC. Alas if you want to blindly believe then have at it homie.

Good luck to you to believe in nonsense conspiracy.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

Good luck to believing in the same media that said sadam had weapons of mass destruction or that Assad gassed his own the same day UN peacekeepers landed in Syria. Lol what????

• Moderators

Way more than 13 ppl and they’re all more academically decorated than yo

4 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Salam everyone, I’m not a moderator but pls read the rules before posting or else I will start reporting. Read rule no 5 and 11 since that’s what u guys r doing. 

The topic is related to covid.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, MexicanVato said:

It is obvious as the sun in a clear blue sky that all this corona virus nonsense is exactly that nonsense. I am sick of sheep all around me scared out of their minds because they make taqlid to the damn television. It is disgusting. All this is about is power, control and money. 

Alhamdolillah it makes me happy to see a free thinker such as yourself bro. 
vatos locos 4 ever 

• Moderators

How many here have had polio? How about measles? Rubella? I bet most of y'all under 30 never even had chicken pox 

Antivaxxers are mindlessly following YouTube gurus and not logic, science, and good common sense. It's depressing that several shia brothers and sisters have joined this cult of arrogance and selfishness. 

• Moderators

So now, oh lovers of the Ahlul Bayt I ask you, will the Imam of our time follow the mandates set out by faucci? Bill gates?? The WHO?

You know better than the scholars do you lol.

• Advanced Member
Just now, notme said:

How many here have had polio? How about measles? Rubella? I bet most of y'all under 30 never even had chicken pox 

Antivaxxers are mindlessly following YouTube gurus and not logic, science, and good common sense. It's depressing that several shia brothers and sisters have joined this cult of arrogance and selfishness. 

And the pro covid vaxxers are mindlessly following the media that has been shown to lie over and over since the creation of the printing press. Do your own research instead of following your lords in a box in the corner of your room.

• Moderators

Way more than 13 doctors have come out against the covid vaccine bro what’s complicated about this? And we have a cure that has NO side effects.

It's always few who effect lunatics and cause other to die.

• Advanced Member

You do not have to force others. If people are really concerned about this virus that supposedly cured the flu and common cold, then stay home or wear a bubble suit everywhere you go. Condemning people for not wanting to get a vaccine is arrogance. I rarely get the flu or cold. Its been years. When I feel the onset of a potential virus in my throat or whatever, I take zinc, vitamin c and other supplements and I am fine. Many people around me inject themselves with flu vaccines and end up getting them. Strangely they bark at me to get vaccinated. Imagine me and the masses demanding everyone get a flu shot before leaving their homes so we can feel safe. How absurd and egotistical whereas many that are pro all this nonsense say we are the ones that are egotistic. I am not asking your grandpa to shake hands with me. Tell grandpa he can stay home and be safe. Let the rest of us live our lives. Life is short. 

• Moderators

I didn’t say that and you know not what goes through the minds of those who have attained the position of marjae  

You leave to the scholars who know the proofs and know best what imams wants from us. Most of them follow the guidelines of covid.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

And the pro covid vaxxers are mindlessly following the media that has been shown to lie over and over since the creation of the printing press. Do your own research instead of following your lords in a box in the corner of your room.

The media lies, yes. 

Your YouTube guru does not?

So you read. Find the sources. Find the studies. They are available - the internet is a powerful tool for increasing knowledge. 

Neither you nor I have a virology lab available to us to do first hand research. Both of us need to find the primary sources which are most reliable.  If all the various presenters lead back to the same source, that is not confirmation, that is gossip. You have to find multiple and verifiable studies to have certainty. If you can't have certainty, it's best to err on the side of caution.

• Advanced Member

I am now starting to take the opinion of some scholars that the Dajjal is a system whether than just an individual. Indeed the new world order is a threat as we see western society breaking down with immorality. The youth don't even know what gender they are to the extent that some are actually making up new genders. On top of this the new world order also pressures governments to enforce covid laws and vaccinations. Hmm wonder what happens if you follow the money and follow the agencies of power... But sure all these governments care about the common folk like they always have right? 

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, notme said:

The media lies, yes. 

Your YouTube guru does not?

So you read. Find the sources. Find the studies. They are available - the internet is a powerful tool for increasing knowledge. 

Neither you nor I have a virology lab available to us to do first hand research. Both of us need to find the primary sources which are most reliable.  If all the various presenters lead back to the same source, that is not confirmation, that is gossip. You have to find multiple and verifiable studies to have certainty. If you can't have certainty, it's best to err on the side of caution.

Your assuming I’m watchin YouTube videos for this info????? Wow lol the size of the egos are insane. Kill the ego and know yourself if you want to know Allah.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Your assuming I’m watchin YouTube videos for this info????? Wow lol the size of the egos are insane. Kill the ego and know yourself if you want to know Allah.

Ok then. What is the source of your information? 

I assumed yours was the same as all the other antivax cultists. I am happy to be corrected. 

Do you have first hand virology studies? I'd love to review your data. 

Also, you avoided the point to pick on a detail. Is that because you have no response to my suggestion that you and I both should find verifiable data from qualified researchers? 

Edited by notme
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Ya Ahle Tashayyu do you believe your Imam will follow the mandates set out by the great Satan (as Imam Khomeini called it)??

Do you believe He will tell you to ingest pharmaceutical cocktails when the root of the word pharmaceutical is pharmakia which means black magic? 

Do you believe He would want you to ingest a substance that mutates your DNA? Especially when there is a cure with no side effects already available?

Do you believe He will be proud of you for telling ppl to take a vaccine that can harm them and ignoring the natural remedies and side effect free cures??? 

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, notme said:

Ok then. What is the source of your information? 

I assumed yours was the same as all the other antivax cultists. I am happy to be corrected. 

Do you have first hand virology studies? I'd love to review your data. 

Also, you avoided the point to pick on a detail. Is that because you have no response to my suggestion that you and I both should find verifiable data from qualified researchers? 

If you read it through you’ll see the answer to your question my dear brother. 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Why are discounting his argument? Just because the majority of people think Muslims are terrorist, doesn’t mean it is so.

just because the majority of what enters your ears is already validating your opinion is from talking heads on TV—you’ll take their word for it.