Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic


Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

I love my Imam so I must speculate what he would wants for me. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t think about how I can best help him. If you love someone and want to do something for them such as buying a gift do you not speculate what they would want?

3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

We can only derive from the proofs of our Imams (عليه السلام) as what our Imam is expecting from us, not we making our own conjecture.

What do the Hadith say about stopping jummah prayers?

Do Hadith mention ingesting untested pharmaceutical cocktails? Pharmaceutical comes from the Latin root pharmakia which means black magic. We know the rulings on magic.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

What does it say when the condition is about the danger of your life?

There are natural cures that work better and just as well. But that doesn’t make money. For example health Canada and the FDA have approved bamlaminavad which has no side effects have shown to combat covid and 99 percent of variants. But the great Satan as Imam Khomeini called them is content to just leave it on the shelf.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

There are natural cures that work better and just as well. But that doesn’t make money 

Have nothing to do with jumuah prayers. This have 

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-outbreak/iraq-shia-cleric-sistani-calls-to-ban-friday-prayers/1760893

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Hojatallah -(عليه السلام). will need your or my help?  :hahaha:

Did Imam Hussain call out for the ppl of kufa to help him?

lol your ego blocks you from even trying to comprehend a different perspective which is quite common amongst people.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

Lol it has to do with Friday prayers because the stipulations caused by this man made disease have caused scholars to ban Friday prayers. When cures like bamlaminavad are here just not getting any press 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol it has to do with Friday prayers because the stipulations caused by this man made disease have caused scholars to ban Friday prayers. When cures like bamlaminavad are here just not getting any press 

Is not jumuah the Friday literally? Because it is stupid to let people to go and get sick and die. Anyone who does not prevent it and will cause human being to die will be responsible in day of judgement.

Edited by Abu Nur
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

lmam Hussein and Hojatallah have two different job descriptions.

Lol again refusing to answer questions. The reason none of the Infallibles gave us an exact date of the return of the Imam was because his return is dependant on us. Hence he won’t return until his true Shia are ready to help him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l do not like the tone of this wording. l am neither Shi'a nor lraqi so l cannot properly comment on this 'attack' on a scholar of his standing.

I said caused by this man made disease why would you misquote me?

Attack? Your wylin out bro

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol it has to do with Friday prayers because the stipulations caused by this man made disease have caused scholars to ban Friday prayers. When cures like bamlaminavad are here just not getting any press 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Is not jumuah the Friday literally? Because it is stupid to let people to go and get sick and die. Anyone who does not prevent it and will cause human being to die will be responsible in day of judgement.

You are being ignorant to the fact that there are actual cures for this not created off aborted fetal cells and which have no side effects.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

again refusing to answer questions.

What questions?

 

3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

I said caused by this man made disease why would you misquote me?

This says that Sistani is responsible for an act of Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).    :ranting:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

What questions?

 

This says that Sistani is responsible for an act of Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).    :ranting:

Can you elaborate on this accusation?

the question was did Imam Al Husayn ask the ppl of Kufa to help him?

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
Just now, Syed.Dynasty said:

You are being ignorant to the fact that there are actual cures for this not created off aborted fetal cells and which have no side effects.

This is a Roman Catholic argument.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, hasanhh said:

This is a Roman Catholic argument.

Lolllll only Roman Catholics use this argument??? Lol bro whatever your on get off it cuz it’s almost ramadan. as I said there are cures readily available that have no side effects. And even if Roman Catholics use an argument does it automatically mean it’s invalid?? Your Freudian slippin dude

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Just now, Syed.Dynasty said:

You are being ignorant to the fact that there are actual cures for this not created off aborted fetal cells and which have no side effects.

Treatment medicine does not necessarily help your case if someone gets covid. It is better to take the vaccines and prevent it totally inshaAllah.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Treatment medicine does not necessarily help your case if someone gets covid. It is better to take the vaccines and prevent it totally inshaAllah.

A Belgian doctor who’s worked extensively on vaccines all over the world says the vaccines are harmful. We have cures that do not cause side effects. But you think the one the media is pedalling is better?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Just now, hasanhh said:

It is an observation on your wording.

Perhaps moreso due your lack of understanding? I said because of a man made disease the scholars have banned Friday prayers, when there is a cure with NO side effects readily available. Many ppl question if we can ingest vaccines created off aborted fetal cells and many doctors have come out against these vaccines for good reason. Stop with the semantics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
Just now, Syed.Dynasty said:

A Belgian doctor who’s worked extensively on vaccines all over the world says the vaccines are harmful. We have cures that do not cause side effects. But you think the one the media is pedalling is better?

Are you serious? You are basing your proof on one Khabar? Majority of the doctor’s say it is safe and not harmful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
9 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:
20 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol it has to do with Friday prayers because the stipulations caused by this man made disease have caused scholars to ban Friday prayers. When cures like bamlaminavad are here just not getting any press 

"man-made" needed hyphenation. What you wrote is:  "stipulations cause by this man, made disease"

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Perhaps moreso due your lack of understanding? I said because of a man made disease the scholars have banned Friday prayers, when there is a cure with NO side effects readily available. Many ppl question if we can ingest vaccines created off aborted fetal cells and many doctors have come out against these vaccines for good reason. Stop with the semantics.

So ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Are you serious? You are basing your proof on one Khabar? Majority of the doctor’s say it is safe and not harmful.

Many doctors all over the world have expressed concern about the vaccine. Stop blindly following the media.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

"man-made" needed hyphenation. What you wrote is:  "stipulations cause by this man, made disease"

I had no comma in there you added that to accuse me of attacking a scholar whom I follow. You can’t do that just because your arguments have no weight. It’s better to stay silent than to troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Many doctors all over the world have expressed concern about the vaccine. Stop blindly following the media.

Majority says it safe. Test says it safe and working. Anyway I’m done here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

I said because of a man-made disease  A "-" correction.

Covid is not man made. lt was found in dermatological samples from skin rashes in ltaly from September 2019. A 4 year-old boy died from C-19 at the end of November 2019 in Milan.

Which raises the question, was the boy infected by inhaling skin flakes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

I had no comma in there you added that to accuse me of attacking a scholar whom I follow. You can’t do that just because your arguments have no weight. It’s better to stay silent than to troll.

But without proper punctuation, that is the way it reads.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...