Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

But when you invest 10 billion and get a return of 200 billion that’s called a 20:1 ROI. Now from the 20 times return the directors and everyone gets paid, the company will reinvest that money in as many places as it can. 

You keep ignoring the fact that he never said they made $200 billion.

Secondly you you are looking for stories to fit your view. You started with a conclusion and you will do anything to make reality fit that. How are they supposed to hide such a large amount of money? How will they funnel so much money into other areas without records? You simply don't want to admit being wrong on even this little point.

The point here is how you and others are careless with research. And there are so many other examples on this thread which we should cover some day, inshAllah. 

Yes I shouldn't be on this site but perhaps this little discussion allows me to learn more about how people think when in a corner, and it doesn't take up as much time as lengthy discussions. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

You keep ignoring the fact that he never said they made $200 billion.

Secondly you you are looking for stories to fit your view. You started with a conclusion and you will do anything to make reality fit that. How are they supposed to hide such a large amount of money? How will they funnel so much money into other areas without records? You simply don't want to admit being wrong on even this little point.

The point here is how you and others are careless with research. And there are so many other examples on this thread which we should cover some day, inshAllah. 

Yes I shouldn't be on this site but perhaps this little discussion allows me to learn more about how people think when in a corner, and it doesn't take up as much time as lengthy discussions. 

You argue for the sake of arguing. How’s your Star Wars figurine collection? Have you bought shares in MS or Gavi?

and what are you doing to prepare for the Imam?

You also did not address BG’s illicit relationship with pedophile and human trafficker Jeffery Epstein.

Edited by BlueInk
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Here is what Gates actually said: https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-gates-the-best-investment-ive-ever-made-11547683309?mod=e2tw

"The $10 billion that we gave to help provide vaccines, drugs, bed nets and other supplies in developing countries created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits."

Dear brother you are the one who posted these numbers. I was merely using them to tell you how profit margins and company valuation works because you said plz tell you. Now just because they use the word social and economic benefits it can mean anything. We have no idea what it means. The point is as was previously started by another post vaccines are a 20:1 ROI. So that’s more than enough reason to approach it with caution. Bro you say you don’t want to be on this site for a couple months but your posting more than I am lol an I’m trying to be here. My brother maybe you should seek help? 

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Dear brother you are the one who posted these numbers. I was merely using them to tell you how profit margins and company valuation works because you said plz tell you. Now just because they use the word social and economic benefits it can mean anything. We have no idea what it means. The point is as was previously started by another post vaccines are a 20:1 ROI. So that’s more than enough reason to approach it with caution. Bro you say you don’t want to be on this site for a couple months but your posting more than I am lol an I’m trying to be here. My brother maybe you should seek help? 

Let us also note that they are not subject to FASB accounting standards—theyre a private multinational organization with a lot of powerful friends and tools to bribe.

• Advanced Member
On 4/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, notme said:

Do you think money is a natural resource? No, it is generated by exchange. Fewer people -> less money. 

Money is not generated by exchange. Fiat currencies are literally created.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Money is not generated by exchange. Fiat currencies are literally created.

Value is generated by exchange. Currency only has value because society has agreed upon it. 

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

But you said....

So she says supply is what generates value, now she’s saying value is what generates supply? Which one is it?

so how do you account for printing trillions of dollars?

would the imam approve of this? What does this have to do with:

Will Imam Mahdi get the vaccine?

• Advanced Member

Central banks print money. The money only has value because society has agreed upon it. Fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The value of currency depends on supply and demand.

Can we skip this discussion now?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

what about our own personal responsibility? how can we put the faith of our children into the hands of someone who has no connection whatsoever with our children?

At least make your own research for a bit...........

And no, you don't need phd to make research if something is good or bad for you.

Edited by lissenma
  • Advanced Member

Have you guys ever heard of any outcry or demonstration in the islamic countries? similar to the western ones, against restrictions or concerns about the new vaccines. Anyone else finding non muslims more open minded than muslims? when it comes to conspiracies

@Ashvazdanghe any in iran?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

But you said....

Is this a hill you're willing to die on?

I misspoke and when you pointed it out, I clarified my meaning. 

But if this is what you want to argue about, you go on without me. 

1 hour ago, BlueInk said:

So she says supply is what generates value, now she’s saying value is what generates supply? Which one is it

No, that's not at all what I said. Did you misread very badly or are you lying about me? 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lissenma said:

Fiat currency has no intrinsic value. The value of currency depends on supply and demand.

Exactly! This is what I was saying. Supply and demand is a longer way of saying exchange. 

And so killing off a significant number of consumers and producers would not be advantageous to billionaires, who do not produce anything, but consume the products and earnings of the workers. (And we've already established that earnings, which are currency, have no intrinsic value.)

Edited by notme
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, notme said:

Is this a hill you're willing to die on?

I misspoke and when you pointed it out, I clarified my meaning. 

But if this is what you want to argue about, you go on without me. 

No no don’t kill me. My apologies aunty I was just poking fun sorry.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, lissenma said:

Have you guys ever heard of any outcry or demonstration in the islamic countries? similar to the western ones, against restrictions or concerns about the new vaccines. Anyone else finding non muslims more open minded than muslims? when it comes to conspiracies

@Ashvazdanghe any in iran?

Salam I just have seen three types of  reaction to vaccines in Iranian  social media which one group is so called supporters of traditional  therapy which they are same as evangelists that they are translating evangelical  sources in order of rejection  of any modern treatment like the guy who licked  shrines & other one is a moderate group  which is agaiansts of British & American  vaccines &  limited using of russian & chiness vaccines   but supports  Iranian vaccines  & third group that they are just relying  on British & American  vaccines  against   russian & chiness & cubian vaccines  like reformists inside Iran & anti regime  groups like MEK terrorists from abroad .

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

Exactly! This is what I was saying. Supply and demand is a longer way of saying exchange. 

And so killing off a significant number of consumers and producers would not be advantageous to billionaires, who do not produce anything, but consume the products and earnings of the workers. (And we've already established that earnings, which are currency, have no intrinsic value.)

I feel this view is naive and not in line with those of billionaires and their advisors.

“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

Mikhail Gorbachev

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.

Henry Kissinger

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

-Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund

Bill Gates in his TED talk about climate change says a 10-15% reduction in population is needed to get to carbon zero

We’re talking about eliminating over 1 billion people here.

He also says in his PR advertising videos the only reason he wants to help the poor to be not poor is so they will not have as many children.

These people are not interested in the poor, the needy or the weak unlike our imam.

They want the world only for themselves and they don’t need us as they have robots and Ai now to do all the hard work. Do they not sound like the arrogant iblis who considers one superior to others based on materialism ?

• Advanced Member

@notme

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiZmh0dHBzOi8vYXUubmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20vZGFkLW9mLXNldmVuLXN1ZmZlcnMtbWFzc2l2ZS1zdHJva2UtaG91cnMtYWZ0ZXItY292aWQtdmFjY2luZS0yMTUwNTQ0MDEuaHRtbNIBbmh0dHBzOi8vYXUubmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20vYW1waHRtbC9kYWQtb2Ytc2V2ZW4tc3VmZmVycy1tYXNzaXZlLXN0cm9rZS1ob3Vycy1hZnRlci1jb3ZpZC12YWNjaW5lLTIxNTA1NDQwMS5odG1s?hl=en-AU&gl=AU&ceid=AU%3Aen

A father of seven in the US has suffered a stroke just hours after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine now halted across the nation.

Hospitalised Brad Malagarie, 43, is unable to walk or talk, his family, who are convinced the stroke was a result of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, says.

"He's a young, healthy 43-year-old, you know, and I immediately thought it. I said, 'be sure to tell the doctors, tell the doctors he took that Johnson and Johnson vaccine'," his aunt Celeste Foster O’Keefe told CNN.

• Advanced Member

Hey guys, just want to add two things I know concerning money. 

One is that it is nowadays created out of debt in private banks, or out of the blue. So basically when a bank opens and people go in to take a debt, the banks are legally allowed to create money out of nothing and lend it on interest. The mind boggling part is that they don't create any extra money that is needed to pay back the interest that banks require on top of the return of the debt. So the money in circulation is always less than the money the number that would be needed to clear all debts. Another funny thing is that governments like the US can not create their own currency, but they also borrow from privately owned financial institutions such as the federal reserve. With interest of course, that tax payers must try to pay to the banksters, instead of enjoying public services for their hard earned work.

This debt can never be paid back due the reason mentioned above, and that is the reason why every year the credit ceiling of the goverment is raised. It is a hopeless system. And it causes a musical chairs kind of scenario in society, where the are less chairs (money) than is needed for people (paying back debts). 

Another thing for linguists here is that the word money comes from the goddess Moneta, so it is a pagan term that goes back to the Roman empire. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Back to the topic of covid injections. How can anybody claim that an untested substance is safer than not taking the untested substance? Based on what? 

NOTE: personally I believe it is tested for very bad intentions of depopulation in secret. But here most people believe in mainstream media, that claims its not tested, as the disease is a year old, so it's impossible according to mainstream media believers. 

Edited by Allah Seeker
Added note
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@notme

you say billionaires don’t want to commit genocide?

why are humans steadily being pushed out of the workforce? Why is there a take over of machines and an enormous push for AI to run the show? Why are we constantly being bombarded by sources of geopathic stress (which kills)? 

they made their billions. They’re preparing for a new order of society. We are no longer useful for their machines. Only a few of us are. 

you’re paid in direct relation to what you’re worth. How do you hide that? By increasing the cost of living. A global society, yet we tolerate terms like cost of living? What do you think wages have been doing for the past few decades?

Edited by BlueInk
Delete
  • Advanced Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

Overpopulation means scarce resources. This is a problem for the elites since they want to be in control of all resources.
That's one good reason to keep population down, im pretty sure others can add a lot more.

• Advanced Member
On 4/16/2021 at 11:22 PM, Allah Seeker said:

This is what Jacques Attali wrote in 1981, who was then an advisor to François Mitterrand: “The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself. " [The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981] Interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers. "..

Interesting, is it from a book or interview?

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I just have seen three types of  reaction to vaccines in Iranian  social media which one group is so called supporters of traditional  therapy which they are same as evangelists that they are translating evangelical  sources in order of rejection  of any modern treatment like the guy who licked  shrines & other one is a moderate group  which is agaiansts of British & American  vaccines &  limited using of russian & chiness vaccines   but supports  Iranian vaccines  & third group that they are just relying  on British & American  vaccines  against   russian & chiness & cubian vaccines  like reformists inside Iran & anti regime  groups like MEK terrorists from abroad .

Basically the only ones that are concerned about the vaccine safety as a whole are the evangelists?

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, lissenma said:

Basically the only ones that are concerned about the vaccine safety as a whole are the evangelists?

Everyone should be concerned about a “vaccine”.

why even call it a vaccine? Are they protecting us from themselves? If so, very clever. 

If you take the vaccine and obey, we won’t kill you or make your life painful. If you don’t, you will be expelled from society.

Bit-chute. URL below has a space added into it to avoid censorship. Delete space to proceed to video.

https://www.bit chute.com/video/6BN7ostWeWzq/

this is taken from a lecture at the prestigious US Military school West Point

key takeaways:

US military made this research declassified in 2018

Remote control of minds and bodies is possible via cell manipulation, which is in turn made possible by DNA and RNA manipulation (what do vaccines do?)

Memories and be erased. Communication and information can be transmitted into DNA and directly into a brain. (Iblis and his AI managers can talk to you directly—recite Surah al Kahf)

Hive mind networks were created in rats.

humans, already susceptible to false memory implantation at nearly 100% rates while under stress, are now totally unsuspecting if one implants a false memory. This false memory detection will not happen due to logical fallacies present in humans, as well as using one’s own positive psychology against oneself. In short, discovery of false memories is difficult to impossible. False memories can now be chemically created via cell induction.

US military organization DARPA wanted to implant brain chips in the US population without surgery, liquids containing cell reprogramming substance (DNA and RNA, nanobiological patented technology, among others) would spread through the body and alter cells or even specific gene sequences. 

it is possible to culture a virus to kill only one person in the world. How difficult to prove an assasination, in such a circumstance.

China considers quantum and DNA science to be the most important tool of warfare in the future. Quantum computer resistant information repositories are now DNA. DNA will be the “hard drive” of choice to encrypt and store information.

(scroll of deeds on Judgement Day—do you  now see?)

what does a hard drive do? It reads and writes information. Stores it too.

programmable cells/nano-machines can cross blood brain barrier.

Stem cells can be controlled.

Do you still trust Medea and those who worship Monet over Allah? Will you take token lords besides Allah as friends and protectors?

Do you trust those who worship Shiva and consider a demonic jinn to be a divine being?

do you think the satanic, imperial world order wants free thinking human beings? They’ve already got muslims defending Iblis and Yazid as if Hussain (عليه السلام) was the oppressor.

remember, you can not destroy the objective truth (Allah’s truth, the truth), but you can always create a new one.

this is how lies are turned into truths, and how truths are turned into lies-by going with the flow, by creating self fulfilling prophecies, by ignorance, by usage of authority and titles, by falsities pretending to be informative literature (within a specific context often not stated)

You think it is enough for you to sit back and let our fellow human beings be slaughtered so you can continue your comfortable life in the west? Even though the kuffar are open enemies of Islam and are going to try and kill the imam?

• Advanced Member

Is it not a sign of Allah, and is it not ironic that a thread about Prophetic Medicine is right above this thread? Is it not humiliating to see self-styled lovers of Ahle Muhammad arguing in favor of DNA and RNA soul destroying drugs? 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Is it not a sign of Allah, and is it not ironic that a thread about Prophetic Medicine is right above this thread? Is it not humiliating to see self-styled lovers of Ahle Muhammad arguing in favor of DNA and RNA soul destroying drugs? 

This is what is so mind boggling. I really didn't do super mega homework on this, but other than it being impossible under any circumstance to study long term effects in less than a year, the seems to be unchallenged talk about the rna DNA therapy also not only being untested, but there is the claim out there that it was attempted in animals before, and had disastrous effects. So there are two untested here. One is the technology itself, the second is the specific products they try to bully people into taking and trusting. 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, lissenma said:

Interesting, is it from a book or interview?

From an interview brother. 

Did you watch the video I posted earlier on bit chute? It opens regardless of parts being auto edited. 

The guys in the video study a much more detailed blueprint of what is going on right to the detail, and we are one year into the three year prediction. This document is called Spars 2025-2028.

Every detailed thing in there has happened exactly as predicted, well almost every detail. Including names, even tweets, and numbers claimed by the mainstream media. They even explain what they will do with opposition to this bio weapon (mostly attacking brain after about 6 months, and then 2 years of I remember correctly) , which people will think is a medicine. 

Watch the video please!!! 

And you can download the actual document. 

One interesting part is that they predicted and planned for criticism, they also expected people not to take deaths seriously, which we see now. They also expected Muslim resistance to swine ingredients, but I guess they over estimated our ummah :D

The only ones I see protesting are the Christians who among other object to injecting little aborted fetuses into us. Most Muslim institutions and communities seem to not care about it very much. That includes scholars of course. Nobody seems to be condemning it, or earning fellow siblings in the world about it, as well as risks und uncertainty (and madness) of the whole thing. 

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

From an interview brother. 

Did you watch the video I posted earlier on bit chute? It opens regardless of parts being auto edited. 

The guys in the video study a much more detailed blueprint of what is going on right to the detail, and we are one year into the three year prediction. This document is called Spars 2025-2028.

Every detailed thing in there has happened exactly as predicted, well almost every detail. Including names, even tweets, and numbers claimed by the mainstream media. They even explain what they will do with opposition to this bio weapon (mostly attacking brain after about 6 months, and then 2 years of I remember correctly) , which people will think is a medicine. 

Watch the video please!!! 

And you can download the actual document. 

One interesting part is that they predicted and planned for criticism, they also expected people not to take deaths seriously, which we see now. They also expected Muslim resistance to swine ingredients, but I guess they over estimated our ummah :D

The only ones I see protesting are the Christians who among other object to injecting little aborted fetuses into us. Most Muslim institutions and communities seem to not care about it very much. That includes scholars of course. Nobody seems to be condemning it, or earning fellow siblings in the world about it, as well as risks und uncertainty (and madness) of the whole thing. 

Have you seen the summit at Davos? The Vision 2030 plan is being rolled out before our very eyes.

why are the scholars all unanimously accepting the words of false gods? I think Covid has made everything black and white now.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, BlueInk said:

Have you seen the summit at Davos? The Vision 2030 plan is being rolled out before our very eyes.

why are the scholars all unanimously accepting the words of false gods? I think Covid has made everything black and white now.

Yes I agree. It is just showing the cards of everyone. I'm so disappointed in the Irani government who are playing along and also rolling out untested mrna gene therapy bio weapons. We are alone in this and the time will show that only those who depend on Allah and believe in victory against all odds, and even though they are TOTALLY disorganized, uncoordinated, spread out, and floating around, will win in the end anyway (inshallah). We don't have an army, a government, a country, a group, a fund, etc, but let it be known that there are people here who are trying to be Shia of ahl bayt and we are full of mistakes, may Allah forgive our huge sins and ignorance. 

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

I just hope and pray that there's something else going on in the mind of these scholars and muslim institutions and that their silence is not based on ignorance.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, lissenma said:

I just hope and pray that there's something else going on in the mind of these scholars and muslim institutions and that their silence is not based on ignorance.

It could be a plethora of things. Such as them going against the elite might cause more sanctions, maybe even war. They have to think about the possibility of this pathogen killing many people who look to them for guidance. If they say no and ppl do lose loved ones they’ll be blamed. They say no then they could be assassinated. We don’t know the burden of carrying the fates of 100’s of millions on our shoulders.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

It could be a plethora of things. Such as them going against the elite might cause more sanctions, maybe even war. They have to think about the possibility of this pathogen killing many people who look to them for guidance. If they say no and ppl do lose loved ones they’ll be blamed. They say no then they could be assassinated. We don’t know the burden of carrying the fates of 100’s of millions on our shoulders.

presicely brother!

Edited by lissenma