Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Why is it edited out?

The word for female dog is in the middle of the video streaming site name bit chute.. Please watch the video and let me know what you think. It blew my mind personally. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

This whole story of trusting the billionaires, trusting Bill gates and Co., trusting the media owners who forcefully tries to silence opposition, and trust their financiers, bankers, etc, is like the suni Shia divide. Some people trust the Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman government, and others don't. 

There is no way to change people's minds, but the change can only come from God and usually from within. 

For some those "scientists" who are sponsored and protected by the majority of powerful people are truthful, while for others like us we see them as liars, hypocrites and murderers with satanic genocidal intentions. 

One thing we can expect is that none of what we say here will actually change each other's mind. 

So personally I hope to simply learn more information to gain knowledge, while simply hoping for Gods guidance.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

he bestowed science according to you to: Darwin?Stephan Hawking? all other scientists that come and based on giving lots proof that there is no god and that the idea of believing in a god is stupid. 

Yes He did bestowed new knowledge to them and any one who seek it. There are atheist and theist Physicist who discovered new knowledge about the nature of Universe. God gave it to them.

Listen, dont even try to make fun of a foreigner. English is my 4th language. what i mean is lots science are corrupted and astray. funny that all other understood it while you dont. 

Also what I am meaning is everything is under control,founded and ruled by really corrupted people.

satan is whispering soo many ideas in human brains and this will also cause people to get controlled by it. 

Anyone with basic English will understood the following line that you literally mean science and not scientist:

then why are people soo obsessed in the science made by satan and his followers?

It is very hard to derive from this statement that you are talking about the scientist and not Science itself. Because the statement is clear.

My normal reaction will be which science is made by Satan and his followers. This is not my fault if I understand it this way which will every reasonable person would understand.

Also what I am meaning is everything is under control,founded and ruled by really corrupted people.

Alright, you mean the Scientific academics, Universities are controlled and funded by those who do not believe in God. Take a notification that there are a lot too theist who contribute and fund these academics and universities too. I don't understand what does this proof anything? I rather blame an secular government and society who destroy people belief.

give evidence that the first scientist isnt a devil, yallah I am waiting

So how about two devils speak to each other?

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

It is very hard to derive from this statement that you are talking about the scientist and not Science itself. Because the statement is clear.

why would I talk about whole science while i myself am using my time and studying.  I am not low educated. 

I have made soo many statements and included in topics to motivate the youth to always keep gaining knowledge. And about scientist is also nonsense because I myself am also studying to reach that status and constantly busy doing researches .so why would I even make fun of myself or lowering myself.......

2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

So how about two devils speak to each other?

then why would you stay on 1 of these sides?

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, notme said:

Thanks for this! Why does it have a reptilian style image?

I will research it and if it turns out that Gates patents medicine for ill ends then I will take back from the positive things that I said about him. It's a much more worthy matter to consider in comparison to some of the allegations on this thread. However I do maintain that he has probably done more good on balance than some of our conspiracy theory friends. At the very least he is not as irrational as them.

@Syed.Dynasty and @BlueInk I plan not be on the forum much for the next 2 months. But when I return, hopefully we can discuss these subjects. @BlueInk I think the anti-313 subject is easier to discuss than the birth certificates subject. If you don't mind we could have a Zoom discussion and upload it here. You can change your voice and have no image (like I would do).

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

why would I talk about whole science while i myself am using my time and studying.  I am not low educated. 

I have made soo many statements and included in topics to motivate the youth to always keep gaining knowledge. And about scientist is also nonsense because I myself am also studying to reach that status and constantly busy doing researches .so why would I even make fun of myself or lowering myself.......

How do I know? Your statement is clear and I replied to such a statement accordingly, It is not my fault.

then why would you stay on 1 of these sides?

Because I only take something that have been given factual proof and large data of it that gives a high probability of the subject being certain. I don't care if the person is devil or mu'min when it comes to scientifical knowledge (Not personal opinion of scientist, but the fact). The statements of "take the vaccine" or "don't take the vaccine" are pointless if there is no big data to prove which one is correct.

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, notme said:

Scientists do have a tendency toward arrogance, but that does not negate the science. 

The human drive to understand the created universe is a God-given urge, and the limited understanding that we have is a test. Islam is not a religion which encourages ignorance - we are admonshed to seek knowledge wherever it exists, not blindly follow our forefathers.

Maintaining humility through awareness of how little we know among all that is knowable and unknowable is a test. 

So why ignore the doctors and scientist that say this vaccine can be harmful or the doctors sayin this is a giant vaccine experiment? Why do the scientist in the box in the corner of your room deserve to be followed as opposed to others?

8 hours ago, notme said:

They are not righteous. Or maybe some are, but we have no reason to assume that. But we have to do the best available option, to the best of our understanding. The risk of continuing the spread of the COVID-19 virus is more than the risk of harm from the vaccine. It does not make logical sense for billionaires to harm a large portion of the population, because if the population isn't propping them up, billionaires would not exist. If they are doing harm and we are harmed by trying to go good and getting vaccinated, we will suffer in this life and they will suffer on the day of judgement. All we can do is our best to avoid harming others. 

This is crazy to say cuz we have no idea what harm the vaccine is going to cause to you in the future or your children. Lol you know billionaires funded both sides of WW2 right where hundreds of millions died? Your thinking is incorrect because with way less ppl there’ll more wealth for the average person so the cost of living will sky rocket and the same amount of money will be in circulation. The rich will still have unlimited money if there is a depop and if your still around you’ll probably be pushing the covid-30 vaccine here to the Shia of Ali.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Thanks for this! Why does it have a reptilian style image?

I will research it and if it turns out that Gates patents medicine for ill ends then I will take back from the positive things that I said about him. It's a much more worthy matter to consider in comparison to some of the allegations on this thread. However I do maintain that he has probably done more good on balance than some of our conspiracy theory friends. At the very least he is not as irrational as them.

@Syed.Dynasty and @BlueInk I plan not be on the forum much for the next 2 months. But when I return, hopefully we can discuss these subjects. @BlueInk I think the anti-313 subject is easier to discuss than the birth certificates subject. If you don't mind we could have a Zoom discussion and upload it here. You can change your voice and have no image (like I would do).

I’d prefer not to waste time with someone who praises and asks Allah to have mercy on bill gates. I’d rather spend my time with those who love Imam Mahdi and do the work within their hearts, minds and souls to gain proximity to Him. Don worry broski I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone else to have a debate with.

1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Because I only take something that have been given factual proof and large data of it that gives a high probability of the subject being certain. I don't care if the person is devil or mu'min when it comes to scientifical knowledge (Not personal opinion of scientist, but the fact). The statements of "take the vaccine" or "don't take the vaccine" are pointless if there is no big data to prove which one is correct.

Did you watch the interview I posted from the CBC? There’s a large enough sample size now for medication with no side effects that’s just sitting on the shelf bcuz the media isn’t interested in a cure they’re more interested in making money.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pfizer-covid-vaccine-price-hike-post-pandemic/

And this is a video my uncle sent me where this chick breaks down the transcript of the meeting with Pfizer execs.

https://youtu.be/WZnlC-eUCoo

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Why do the scientist in the box in the corner of your room deserve to be followed as opposed to others?

I don't keep any box. Note in my signature, I don't watch videos. I can't hear them, they mean nothing to me but unnecessary noise. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Your thinking is incorrect because with way less ppl there’ll more wealth for the average person so the cost of living will sky rocket

Do you think money is a natural resource? No, it is generated by exchange. Fewer people -> less money. 

• Advanced Member
46 minutes ago, notme said:

Do you think money is a natural resource? No, it is generated by exchange. Fewer people -> less money. 

LOLLLL no bro fewer people equals more money individually lol you think money will just get deleted or something??? Obviously it won’t, it’ll just be more in the pockets of the elite and enough for the sheep to keep the system going.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, notme said:

I don't keep any box. Note in my signature, I don't watch videos. I can't hear them, they mean nothing to me but unnecessary noise. 

So why you are pedalling the media narrative and not paying attention the other doctors?

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

LOLLLL no bro fewer people equals more money individually lol you think money will just get deleted or something??? Obviously it won’t, it’ll just be more in the pockets of the elite and enough for the sheep to keep the system going.

I'm not a bro. I'm a grey haired old mother. 

Money, the paper and coins, is nothing. The value lies in exchange. More exchanges = more value. Fewer exchanges = less value. The paper and coins will be worthless without the workers to build and use goods and services. 

9 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

So why you are pedalling the media narrative and not paying attention the other doctors?

The other doctors are few and not supported by the research results. Like I said before, maybe the majority are wrong, but assuming they are and the minority is right is illogical. 

Interesting fact: before I was a full time mom, I was a scientist, not a virologist an ecologist, but I know how to read and understand a journal article. I recommend everyone develop this skill if they are able. Good science produces replicable results. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, notme said:

I'm not a bro. I'm a grey haired old mother. 

Money, the paper and coins, is nothing. The value lies in exchange. More exchanges = more value. Fewer exchanges = less value. The paper and coins will be worthless without the workers to build and use goods and services. 

The other doctors are few and not supported by the research results. Like I said before, maybe the majority are wrong, but assuming they are and the minority is right is illogical. 

Interesting fact: before I was a full time mom, I was a scientist, not a virologist an ecologist, but I know how to read and understand a journal article. I recommend everyone develop this skill if they are able. Good science produces replicable results. 

Oh I’m so sorry. But ma’am the value of money lies in the amount that it is exchanged. Thats not to do with how much money is in circulation at any given moment. For example the more ppl that buy USD the higher the value of the USD, but it wont change the number of dollars in circulation, just how much it is worth. Depopulation won’t kill all the middle class so there’ll still be plenty of ppl to buy and sell.

And the doctors speaking out against lockdowns and downplaying the threat of covid aren’t really few and far in between they just don’t get coverage and are extremely hard to find on google. “Coincidence? I think not.” I feel like assuming the doctors that the media are pushing are all correct is also illogical. As the media has lied over and over. 1 million dead Iraqis because of media lies. Millions of starving Yemeni children and how much media coverage does that get. The media doesn’t care for our well being, it’s all about the money. 

Roger Hodkinson, a pathologist in Edmonton, Ab., said the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta sent practitioners a letter warning them not to speak to patients, or even neighbours, about a counter COVID-19 narrative. 

Would you want your kids to get a vaccine knowing there is even a small chance it could kill them or harm them?

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
On 4/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, Muhammed Ali said:

He said it in the past. He views have changed.

I know nothing about his meetings and can't comment about them without knowledge. You would have to prove that they were of a nefarious nature. 

Reply to gates loving MA

will research it and if it turns out that Gates patents medicine for ill ends then I will take back from the positive things that I said about him. It's a much more worthy matter to consider in comparison to some of the allegations on this thread. However I do maintain that he has probably done more good on balance than some of our conspiracy theory friends. At the very least he is not as irrational as them

ISLAMABAD:

A government inquiry has found that polio vaccines for infants funded by the Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunisation are causing deaths and disabilities in regional countries including Pakistan.

The startling revelation is part of an inquiry report prepared by the Prime Minister’s Inspection Commission (PMIC) on the working of the Expanded Programme on Immunisation (EPI). The PMIC, headed by Malik Amjad Noon, has recommended that Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani immediately suspend the administration of all types of vaccines funded by the GAVI.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/293191/vaccine-nation-globally-supported-company-is-funding-fatal-polio-shots

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Would you want your kids to get a vaccine knowing there is even a small chance it could kill them or harm them?

But not getting it could also kill them, and I've known people who suffered through it and have long-term effects. I have friends who have lost family members to it. The vaccination is a risk I'm willing to take for myself and my children, when compared to the illness. 

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, notme said:

But not getting it could also kill them, and I've known people who suffered through it and have long-term effects. I have friends who have lost family members to it. The vaccination is a risk I'm willing to take for myself and my children, when compared to the illness. 

My family has also lost someone to it unfortunately. Though, it doesn’t change the feeling that I have that there is something more at play here. 

“Then the real adverse events will happen, against whatever is the real mRNA in the vaccines, and when the person vaccinated comes across (this coronavirus) sometime later …. what happened in the animal studies, 20% or 50% or 100% of the animals died. Among people over 80, maybe about 2.5% will experience severe side effects, adverse events where people cannot work or live life normally.

Then with the 2nd vaccination it could be 1 in 10 or ten percent. For the over 80-year-olds, I would think that 80% of them would have life-limiting reactions or die when they come across the messenger RNA again.

For others (not elderly) it could be half of the people who could be severely harmed.

It’s anaphylaxis in the first wave. It’s anaphylaxis +allergic reaction the 2nd wave. But the 3rd reaction occurs when you come across whatever the messenger RNA is against (virus), and now you have stimulated your immune system to have a low-grade autoimmune disease, not immunity to yourself per se because the mRNA is expressing a viral protein.” -Dr. Dolores Cahill, professor of molecular genetics, School of Medicine at University College Dublin.

Dr. Stephen Malthouse says “COVID deaths in children are so rare the death rate is statistically zero. Meanwhile, the survival rate for those under 50 is greater than 99.9 per cent, or 94.6 per cent for those over 70, before early treatment like Vitamin C or D.”

I have young family members who I love dearly, and the thought of them needing a new vaccine every time a new variant is found, that could possibly cause 1000’s of mutations each time, scares the heck out of me. Especially when there are treatments that have shown to be much, much safer than these experimental vaccines. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, Zainuu said:

Salaam brother.

That is nice. Atleast something in 9 pages LOL. This is what was needed on the first page but I anticipate that you were late. No issues.

I have saved it. I will show it to all my family. Thankfully most of them have not taken any vaccine including me. And I won't take it now as the statistics are shifting and the trends have gone worse. 

Wa'alaikumussalam.

Always listen to both sides of the argument and follow the best of it. It works for me so far.

• Advanced Member

Try searching for "the most powerful doctor in the world". 

This may be a surprise to many people.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/gates-vaccines-phenomenal-profit-makers/

Story at-a-glance

• After years of building a reputation as a “ruthless tech monopolizer,” Bill Gates 2.0 was launched with the creation of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. With this foundation, he reinvented and rebranded himself as one of the world’s most generous philanthropists.

• However, Gates’ brand of philanthropy creates several new problems for each one it solves and can best be described as “philanthrocapitalism.”

• Today, Gates monopolizes or wields disproportionate influence over the tech industry, global health and vaccines, agriculture and food policy (including biopiracy and fake food), weather modification and other climate technologies, surveillance, education and media.

• According to Gates, vaccines are phenomenal profit makers, with more than a 20-to-1 return.

• Gates is now promoting the technocratic “reset” plan, which includes an aggressive climate change agenda, yet Gates’ extensive travel by private jet makes him a top polluter.

• Advanced Member

I thought it's quite obvious covid19 vaccine won't prevent the the recipients from getting infections nor stop transmitting the disease to others if they're infected after vaccination (breakthrough cases). It only prevents from hospitalization and death.  This is what the vaccine manufacturers said. Not my words.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vanden-bossche-mass-vaccination/

The show then cut to a clip of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau telling parliament that his country work from facts and the science around things.

Carlson then said, "So, the leader of Canada, our closest ally, just explained on television that, according to the science, the vaccine doesn't stop COVID.

"Well, if that's true, then why are they pushing everyone to get the vaccine? It's really one or the other. Either the coronavirus shot works, or it doesn't."

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, notme said:

I have lost some relatives through Covid and some relatives of extended family. It's a handful of people. Two of my younger relatives became very ill with it too. Every older person and numerous younger people in my family have taken the vaccine and no one became ill. Even if one person were to die from it, it would still be less than the few that died from Covid.

As Ayatullah Seestani said in his fatwa, we must weigh the probability of the harm of covid vs the harm of the vaccine. These conspiracy people probably need to look at the percentage of people that are harmed by other causes too. It's all selective for them. 

I wasn't going to post in this thread for a while but I thought I should mention the above.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

I have lost some relatives through Covid and some relatives of extended family. It's a handful of people. Two of my younger relatives became very ill with it too. Every older person and numerous younger people in my family have taken the vaccine and no one became ill. Even if one person were to die from it, it would still be less than the few that died from Covid.

As Ayatullah Seestani said in his fatwa, we must weigh the probability of the harm of covid vs the harm of the vaccine. These conspiracy people probably need to look at the percentage of people that are harmed by other causes too. It's all selective for them. 

I wasn't going to post in this thread for a while but I thought I should mention the above.

Very selective in the information you take in I see. You should look at both sides of the argument before speaking, as you may come very across ignorant.

The vaccines aren’t even effective against variants, and as @justAnothermuslim  said above you, the vaccine doesn’t stop covid. Covid has been patented anything naturally occurring cannot be patented. Is that not suspicious? The vaccine doesn’t stop Covid-19 so why are we being pushed to get it?  Perhaps it has something to do with a 20:1 return on investment? We must weigh the harm of the vaccine against the harm of the other remedies as well shouldn’t we? Because other remedies are waaaay safer than this vaccine that you and the media are pushing. (Medea goddess of illusion)

My family has also lost someone to covid that doesn’t mean I bury my head in the sand and pretend like I can’t see something more sinister at play here.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Sistani?
Sistani also allowed non penetrative sex to minor girls in his fatwa which he has removed after some noice as seen in the other threads. The blame was to his deputies and office workers for their oversight by some members. This very serious oversight puts a doubt on his office credibility about all the other fatwas especially the one of Covid vaccine. To give you an example his deputies, his office or his eminence will not know what are WI 38 and MRC 5.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

will not know what are WI 38 and MRC 5.

By giving them scientific names they trick the sheep minded that there's no harm in using em. Because let's be honest, who really reads ingredients these days? As long as it doesn't say PORK in all caps, then people wouldn't mind.

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

. To give you an example his deputies, his office or his eminence will not know what are WI 38 and MRC 5.

We don't know this for sure. Maybe it's some form of greater taqiya that we don't yet understand or perhaps ever understand. Like the rumor of how ayatullah khomeini were put in power by help of CIA and MI6.

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, lissenma said:

We don't know this for sure. Maybe it's some form of greater taqiya that we don't yet understand or perhaps ever understand. Like the rumor of how ayatullah khomeini were put in power by help of CIA and MI6.

I mean the only good arguments for that I’ve heard was that why didn’t they kill him when he was in France. Which could be for many reasons. Killing him would’ve turned him into a martyr and the already unstable situation would’ve gotten worse undoubtedly. Probably would’ve spread throughout the entire Shia world. Even tho this happened regardless they could not stop it. IMO He was the man from Qom who was predicted to change the world.

Also we don’t know what goes through the minds of those who have attained ijtehaad and have the responsibility of guiding 100’s of millions of Shia.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:
  • According to Gates, vaccines are phenomenal profit makers, with more than a 20-to-1 return.

16 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Perhaps it has something to do with a 20:1 return on investment? 

To me this point isn't very relevant but I just want to point out that you might not be being careful. Just getting things from conspiracy websites or videos isn't thorough research. Gates put in $10B into developing vaccines. The return was 20x. Yet the foundation is worth $50B. How is that possible? Can you show where that $200B went? Bring your evidence.

Now tell me how can you be sure that he is talking about profit for himself or his foundation? When he says economic return, how did you decide that was profit and not economic return the communities using the vaccine? 

Are you being careful with all these things that you research? 

Now read this: https://checkyourfact.com/2020/05/31/fact-check-bill-gates-admit-profiting-200-billion-vaccines-cnbc/

Here is what Gates actually said: https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-gates-the-best-investment-ive-ever-made-11547683309?mod=e2tw

"The $10 billion that we gave to help provide vaccines, drugs, bed nets and other supplies in developing countries created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits."

If this is the level of your research, and if we were to scrutinize so many of your claims, your whole world view would fall apart. One weak belief after another. I only selected one claim to make a point.

Anyway as I keep saying, I am too busy and will return much later.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

To me this point isn't very relevant but I just want to point out that you might not be being careful. Just getting things from conspiracy websites or videos isn't thorough research. Gates put in $10B into developing vaccines. The return was 20x. Yet the foundation is worth $50B. How is that possible? Can you show where that $200B went? Bring your evidence.

Now tell me how can you be sure that he is talking about profit for himself or his foundation? When he says economic return, how did you decide that was profit and not economic return the communities using the vaccine? 

Now read this: https://checkyourfact.com/2020/05/31/fact-check-bill-gates-admit-profiting-200-billion-vaccines-cnbc/

Here is what Gates actually said: https://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-gates-the-best-investment-ive-ever-made-11547683309?mod=e2tw

"The $10 billion that we gave to help provide vaccines, drugs, bed nets and other supplies in developing countries created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits."

If this is the level of your research, and if we were to scrutinize so many of your claims, your whole world view would fall apart. One weak belief after another. I only selected one claim to make a point.

is this how you attention-craving excuse finders go? Keep wanting to serve Yazid.

Study identifies Bill and Melinda Gates and Rockefeller foundations among rich donors that are close to government and may be skewing priorities

Using their immense wealth and influence with political and scientific elites, organisations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation and others are promoting solutions to global problems that may undermine the UN and other international organisations, says the report by the independent Global Policy Forum, which monitors the work of UN bodies and global policymaking.

But, say the authors, a thorough assessment is now necessary because the wealthy may be skewing the priorities of the poor.

“They should analyse the intended and unintended risks and side-effects of their activities, particularly the fragmentation of global governance, the weakening of representative democracy … the prevailing practice of applying business logic to the provision of public goods.”

There is a revolving door between the Gates foundation and pharmaceutical corporations. Many of the foundation’s staff had held positions at pharmaceutical companies,” the report adds.

Since then Gates has given more than $3bn to support 660 agricultural projects as well as several hundred million dollars for nutrition. “The vast majority of grants focus on Africa. However, more than 80% of the $669m to NGOs went to organisations based in the US and Europe, with only 4% going to Africa-based NGOs.”The report claims Agra has been intervening directly in the formulation of African governments’ agricultural policies on issues like seeds and land. “Because of its focus on bio-technological farming methods, it has increasingly promoted GM seeds. Critics claim

Was this the charitable practices of our Imams?

If our imam atf appeared today would he have a for profit philanthropy business model that’s just another way to screw the poor by the rich ? Never !

But this model is inline with the Ummayads L practices.

Are you only on SC to promote the  ummayad version of Shia which has always been represented by the mainstream and offical narratives?

My alternative sources of information that is away from the mainstream is much closer to the truth which can take me to the true Shia and to my imam inshallah.

And yet you use your precious time Allah has given you on this forum and has not answered the questions asked here. Please go elsewhere and don’t bother us here unless you like address our topic.

https://amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/jan/15/bill-gates-rockefeller-influence-agenda-poor-nations-big-pharma-gm-hunger

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Lolllllllllll you don’t understand how a company’s investments work. It’s ridiculous that you don’t know how profit margins work, and the difference between a company’s value and said margins, yet your pretending like you do. You should learn before saying ignorant things such as this. Lol I guess I shouldn’t expect anything better from someone like you who asks Allah to have mercy on billy boy gates. 

LOL and you keep sayin you don’t have time your not gonna be on this site for months but your here writing paragraphs after paragraphs. Lol this is an addiction brother. Im making an effort to be here and I’m still not posting everyday. Ramadan is the time to put away the egotistic desires and addictions. 

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lolllllllllll you don’t understand how a company’s investments work. It’s ridiculous that you don’t know how profit margins work, and the difference between a company’s value and said margins, yet your pretending like you do. You should learn before saying ignorant things such as this. Lol I guess I shouldn’t expect anything better from someone like you who asks Allah to have mercy on billy boy gates. 

LOL and you keep sayin you don’t have time your not gonna be on this site for months but your here writing paragraphs after paragraphs. Lol this is an addiction brother. Im making an effort to be here and I’m still not posting everyday. Ramadan is the time to put away the egotistic desires and addictions. 

If I am ignorant, the onus is on you. Please educate me. Show me the evidence that the $200B was either in margin or company value. After that please explain why you insist the money went to the Gates foundation when he said economic and social returns.

I am willing to listen, please do explain. @justAnothermuslim may be able to help you.

@BlueInk you upvoted his comment please explain why you agree with his view on the $200B.  Be truthful to yourself.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Advanced Member

For all who are sceptical of the wilayatul-dajjal government (aka conspiracy theorists).. Here apparently a prediction from 1981 of what to me seems to be happening today.. (the same guy predicted a few years ago that WW3 would start in Ukraine, which is definitely a possibility today) 

This is what Jacques Attali wrote in 1981, who was then an advisor to François Mitterrand: “The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself. " [The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981] Interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers. "...

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

If I am ignorant, the onus is on you. Please educate me. Show me the evidence that the $200B was either in margin or company value. After that please explain why you insist the money went to the Gates foundation when he said economic and social returns.

I am willing to listen, please do explain. @justAnothermuslim may be able to help you.

@BlueInk you upvoted his comment please explain why you agree with his view on the $200B.  Be truthful to yourself.

Lol I thought you were trying to not be on this site. Take a class in business perhaps maybe you would try to have better comprehension if you were paying for it. I don’t think I can get you their finances as I’m not sure if they’re publicly traded. But when you invest 10 billion and get a return of 200 billion that’s called a 20:1 ROI. Now from the 20 times return the directors and everyone gets paid, the company will reinvest that money in as many places as it can. To keep money flowing which can attract grants and secure loans if ever needed. so the company generates 200 billion but it’s worth is calculated by its assets. Regardless of who gets the money (probably your next argument) the point that was being made is that vaccines are big business. 

And bro I pray for you. If your really trying not to be on the site. What are you doing lol? Don’t be deterred so easily my dear brother dig your heels in and PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS, like captain Yammi would say.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, notme said:

The sickness is definitely worse in many ways than the risk from the vaccine. 

https://youtu.be/lQpvsgiCZno

The sickness and vaccines are both Terrible. But there are safer treatments that protect against 99 percent of variants with little to no side effects but you seem to be ignoring those. Those are the safer option than having your children need untested vaccines every year. My prayers are with you and your family that the side effects aren’t severe.