Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Anyone that smart who says religion is inefficient, painting Islam with the same brush as the others, IMO is purposely misleading. 

He said it in the past. He views have changed.

I know nothing about his meetings and can't comment about them without knowledge. You would have to prove that they were of a nefarious nature. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Just now, Muhammed Ali said:

I know nothing about his meetings and can't comment about them without knowledge. You would have to prove that they were of a nefarious nature. 

Lol oh really? he just met with a human trafficker to set up a party but lets not talk about that. He claims to be Catholic probably because Catholicism is where iblis became known as the light bringer. Anyone who seriously looks into Catholicism can see that the Judaic teachings of Isa ibn Maryam was fused with the Roman pagan teachings of the rest of the Roman Empire at the many councils they had, especially anyone as smart as him.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Mr. Gates, in turn, praised Mr. Epstein’s charm and intelligence. Emailing colleagues the next day, he said: “A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late.”  
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.amp.html

Do you honestly need a smoking gun to know that this man is not a good person? You have admitted you have no idea about his meetings and yet you make such claims about a man who was in the circle of a man who trafficked under age girls and wish for Allahs mercy upon him. 

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Here’s an interview from the CBC talking about a cure with a large sample size that has been saving lives but getting barely any media attention.

As per the msg from the moderator who is pro covid vaccination, I quoted a doctor who said this is a global vaccine experiment. Choose who you follow very carefully ya Ahle tashayyu.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Anyone that smart who says religion is inefficient, painting Islam with the same brush as the others, IMO is purposely misleading. Not to mention his meetings with a known human trafficker.

yup totally agree,

Bill gates used to visit Jeffrey Epstein the most maybe even 4-6 times a year...

Also did you guys know that Bill gates is going to use money to shoot chalk in the stratosphere to dimm the sun cooler to avoid global warming. I mean... He is such a joke, it just proves his stupidity.

Bill Gates to Cover Earth With Chalk— Is It Dangerous? Here are Sun-Dimming's Important Details

Bill Gates will now continue the sun-dimming project of Harvard University's experts that he funded. This technique will use millions of tonnes of chalk, spraying them on Earth's stratosphere to block a certain amount of the sun's heat to cool off the planet. 

Bill Gates Continues Sun-Dimming Project— Million Tonnes of Chalk Powder to Cover Earth, Soon

However, analysts and other experts are worried that this method could lead to more severe weather systems. Entrepreneur reported that the sun-dimming project would launch a giant balloon from Sweden. 

Scientists will send the balloon 12 miles above the Swedish town of Kiruna. Once it reaches its targeted-height, the balloon will drop 2kg of chalk powder into the stratosphere. Various sources and rumors claim that the first stage of the upcoming experiment will take place this June. 

-------

Edited by Hameedeh
Admins can change extremely large fonts to standard size.
  • Advanced Member

Ok let's not be dangerous minded (which we should be at this point tbh but whatevs) and analyze it carefully:

1. A virus can only contain two of following attributes:
    • Virulence (violence)
    • Contagiousness
    • Mutation
    • AIDS is for example virulence + mutation --> That's why it's hard to fight it.
    • SARSCOV1 was also virulence + mutation --> Needed very quick reaction and that's it
    • Measles and Polio --> Virulence + Contagious --> You ABSOLUTELY need vaccine to combat it
  2. SARS-COV2? --> Well we now out of 2% or so that died, only 0.6% died from the covid itself (CDC numbers) which we can conclude that it does not contain the Virulence attribute. Mutation + Contagiousness however, yes.
  3. Now that this is concluded. Is a vaccine going to effectively fight it? Hell no. You will have to develop a vaccine for each strain.
  4. On top of that some of these mRNA vaccines are not even developed to fight the virus itself, only the symptoms. That means it does nothing to combat Contagiousness (and probably not mutation either it seems lol)
  5. And by the way let's not forget Phase 3. Vaccine protocol says that Phase 3 should be done before we can administer a vaccine to the public. But Emergency use strips that, that means people are now part of the Phase 3 (that's why you hear a lot of "this vaccine is an experiment" among conspiracy people, rightfully so). 
  6. And when does Phase 3 end? Well for most of the existing vaccines, 2023. That means they expect side effects to be able to develop in 2 years time. (Which, trust me, I don't want to be part of).
  7. Do you now see why, some people wouldn't trust these vaccines?

Yes don't be too paranoid or too emotional in your paranoia, but don't be blind either. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

yup totally agree,

Bill gates used to visit Jeffrey Epstein the most maybe even 4-6 times a year...

Also did you guys know that Bill gates is going to use money to shoot chalk in the stratosphere to dimm the sun cooler to avoid global warming. I mean... He is such a joke, it just proves his stupidity.

Bill Gates to Cover Earth With Chalk— Is It Dangerous? Here are Sun-Dimming's Important Details

Bill Gates will now continue the sun-dimming project of Harvard University's experts that he funded. This technique will use millions of tonnes of chalk, spraying them on Earth's stratosphere to block a certain amount of the sun's heat to cool off the planet. 

Bill Gates Continues Sun-Dimming Project— Million Tonnes of Chalk Powder to Cover Earth, Soon

However, analysts and other experts are worried that this method could lead to more severe weather systems. Entrepreneur reported that the sun-dimming project would launch a giant balloon from Sweden. 

Scientists will send the balloon 12 miles above the Swedish town of Kiruna. Once it reaches its targeted-height, the balloon will drop 2kg of chalk powder into the stratosphere. Various sources and rumors claim that the first stage of the upcoming experiment will take place this June. 

-------

Chalk? This sounds insane. How have I not heard this yet lol and isn’t that gonna block out a solid percentage of sunlight? Isn’t UV a treatment? This def seems to go hand in hand with covid. What would be the effect of us losing a solid percentage of sunlight on the planet? This is gettin scarier and scarier.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

Various sources and rumors claim that the first stage of the upcoming experiment will take place this June. 

Salam as I remember he has said that next disaster after global pandemic will be sever global climate change .

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Berber-Shia said:

Ok let's not be dangerous minded (which we should be at this point tbh but whatevs) and analyze it carefully:

1. A virus can only contain two of following attributes:
    • Virulence (violence)
    • Contagiousness
    • Mutation
    • AIDS is for example virulence + mutation --> That's why it's hard to fight it.
    • SARSCOV1 was also virulence + mutation --> Needed very quick reaction and that's it
    • Measles and Polio --> Virulence + Contagious --> You ABSOLUTELY need vaccine to combat it
  2. SARS-COV2? --> Well we now out of 2% or so that died, only 0.6% died from the covid itself (CDC numbers) which we can conclude that it does not contain the Virulence attribute. Mutation + Contagiousness however, yes.
  3. Now that this is concluded. Is a vaccine going to effectively fight it? Hell no. You will have to develop a vaccine for each strain.
  4. On top of that some of these mRNA vaccines are not even developed to fight the virus itself, only the symptoms. That means it does nothing to combat Contagiousness (and probably not mutation either it seems lol)
  5. And by the way let's not forget Phase 3. Vaccine protocol says that Phase 3 should be done before we can administer a vaccine to the public. But Emergency use strips that, that means people are now part of the Phase 3 (that's why you hear a lot of "this vaccine is an experiment" among conspiracy people, rightfully so). 
  6. And when does Phase 3 end? Well for most of the existing vaccines, 2023. That means they expect side effects to be able to develop in 2 years time. (Which, trust me, I don't want to be part of).
  7. Do you now see why, some people wouldn't trust these vaccines?

Yes don't be too paranoid or too emotional in your paranoia, but don't be blind either. 

May Allahs blessings be increased upon you and everyone with open eyes exponentially.

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Chalk? This sounds insane. How have I not heard this yet lol and isn’t that gonna block out a solid percentage of sunlight? Isn’t UV a treatment? This def seems to go hand in hand with covid. What would be the effect of us losing a solid percentage of sunlight on the planet? This is gettin scarier and scarier.

yup brother, welcome in this messed up world.. Bill gates showed again how knowledgeable he actually is. I dont uderstand how people actually follow such people, 

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

May Allah have mercy upon Bill Gates. He is less misguided than you and people like you.

Although he has things to learn about theology and other matters.

3x2h44.jpg.2d2f7eb39835e1e003bf00e1f4a2e139.jpgb942fcab68a51f0e15f63207b71f9211.jpg.346894554f1621f8990219883c95be3a.jpg

Guest Muslim
13 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

May Allah have mercy upon Bill Gates. He is less misguided than you and people like you.

Although he has things to learn about theology and other 

Quran (68:35)

What! Shall We treat those who have submitted (to Our command) like those who have acted as criminals? (68:36) What is the matter with you? How ill do you judge!

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Hey bro, I kind of studied a bit what this guy claims, and why he thinks that the vaccines are a death sentence for those who take it. 

He says that making peoples immune systems alert to the early strains of covid, will weaken their response in regards to other potential strains or mutations. The immune system will be so busy in focusing on the spike proteins of the early strains that there will be more vulnerability for other stains. At the same time he and everybody believes that mutations and new strains are a possibility, but his main point is that having so many people vaccinated against one strain, will drastically increase the chances of producing new strains. A bit like the idea of not overusing antibiotics, because the more people use it, the more likely they are to produce bacterial strains that are immune to that antibiotic. So Dr. Bossche basically says that vaccinating so many people is creating a super incubator for guaranteed new immune super stains. In this mentality he claims that the people who get vaccinated are a danger for others, but most of all for themselves. 

He further went on to say that vaccinating people in the middle of a pandemic is total suicide, because vaccines add stress to the immune system of people who already are fighting a disease that is going around. He claims that vaccines are basically for times when the virus isn't spreading like wildfire. 

The are people who don't trust this Dr. Bossche among the anti covid - vaccination crowd, and some accuse him of being false opposition. They say that what he says is true, but that he already talks of solutions to this mistake being more vaccines. So basically if the mass killing of vaccinated people really happens as he predicted, that he is from now programing peoples minds to accept even more vaccines. His vaccination work track record is almost too perfect in my opinion, to suddenly go against all his previous employers, including Bill and Melinda foundation, which is shady is hell. I don't really trust this guy either, especially that he didn't point out the mRNA vaccine being untested and also the lack of time used to make animal and human trials. Anyway, it is interesting, and what he said makes a lot of sense. It also is in tune with his former employers open statement of using vaccines to lower world population numbers. 

This is the type of investigation that must be done.

Just claiming or stating that people will die or get sick or their dnas will get mutated will not get us anywhere. People will take us as trolls or lunatics.

Thank you.

• Advanced Member

Guys I'm watching this and I'm under shock. There is a document from 2017 going into detail of everything we're going through, and what is to come, by John hopkins institute. Two guys using info wars platform did the research and are publishing it here. Am under shock and didn't finish it yet, but I advice everyone to watch it, and you can download the actual document.. :blush:

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/l50EnUXYNy8P/

This is the actual document... 

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

My God! So far all the details are exactly according to this document. Let's see about the future. 

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Guys I'm watching this and I'm under shock. There is a document from 2017 going into detail of everything we're going through, and what is to come, by John hopkins institute. Two guys using info wars platform did the research and are publishing it here. Am under shock and didn't finish it yet, but I advice everyone to watch it, and you can download the actual document.. :blush:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

My God! So far all the details are exactly according to this document. Let's see about the future. 

I just don't trust the "powers at be". They constantly lie, fluctuate and divert on information. Conspiracy theories become much more appealing because the truth is that most of these people are liars. It's hard to trust anyone who comes out pretending to have an answer that is in my best interest.

Very interesting topic so far though.

• Moderators
On 4/11/2021 at 10:01 PM, F.M said:

Dear brother

again.....

أنا مدينة العلم و عليّ بابها فمن اراد العلم فليأت الباب

I am the city of the knowledge and 'Ali is its gate, thus whoever seeks the knowledge has to enter the gate.

-prophet muhammed sawa

------

this states more than eloquent that not everyone can get the righteous knowledge. Its is also known that satan will never mix with ahlulbayt or prophets. 

whoever wants to gain knowledge should enter the city of knowledge.. if you didnt then you follow false and fake information .  yes Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) had put some qualities in us that we always start to wonder about things. BUT this doesnt mean that our own philosophy is directly linked to science. Look for example at Darwin, yet the whole world beliefs in him.

the period we live in is more than obvious and a huge sign that we miss way to much knowledge and Illm, and we are desperate to find en know the,, elsewhere we wouldnt end up in such huge disagreements. 

If you look at the scholars which are getting praised in the western world including Darwin,Einstien,Hegel, Plato,galileo,Hawkins etc... were in fact all the dumbest people ever existed on this world, but still got praised and their status increased as they are almost prophets.

If you look at all their books written by them, you see 1 thing that you cant deny (even I) and that is they talk on a way that it sounds really logical and attractive to listen to them and their science. And that is also why lots people trough them Lost their relationship with god. because all of these soo called scientists where anti-God, and made numerous beliefs and evidence that god doesnt exist. they even made fun of the idea to  belief in a god.

the history of west eurpeans are complete messed up, full of atheism (at topnoch), full of hypocrites, full of hate towards the others, full of hate towards the poor, and last but not least.FULL OF HATE TOWARDS THE BELIEVERS. we all know and have to admit that they did so many attempts to break us and cause us to fall apart, because that will make themselves only stronger. they also did thousends of attempts to silence us including by killing us. 

its not a secret anymore that whole western world is based on worshiping satan and being his back licker. 

• how many times did they offer free vaccines to innocent people and it turned out it was poison.
  •  how many times did it hapen that some parts of the world are hating eachother because done by fitna. who is the laughing third?
  • How many times did it hapen they killed shia
  • How many times did it happen some organization was set up to kill shias/muslims/creating fitna etc..

the whole history of them is corrupted. in strange times like these they cant be tusten in any way possible. this will only repeat history for hundreds of times. 

----------

people forget that Satan still does exist and his main role is to mislead people in the smartest ways so also fake scholars arriving. and dressed up as scientists, as prophets, and acting innocent. and this is the definition of western  world, you see yourself how retorted the west turned and its affecting the whole world globe now with its stupidity and nonsense 

This is not a valid reason to conclude that science is shaytan or devil. You are seeing it in very wrong lenses. Yes many of academic people are atheists but it has nothing to do with their scientific contribution, because they can not mix their belief in science. Thus science is a blessing knowledge from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and He bestow it to whomever He wish.

One thing I want to say is that if person have no knowledge on subjects of what scientists are talking about when they form their opinions then don’t dwell on such a subject or it will bring you confusion. This is common even in religion.

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

This is not a valid reason to conclude that science is shaytan or devil. You are seeing it in very wrong lenses. Yes many of academic people are atheists but it has nothing to do with their scientific contribution, because they can not mix their belief in science. Thus science is a blessing knowledge from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and He bestow it to whomever He wish.

One thing I want to say is that if person have no knowledge on subjects of what scientists are talking about when they form their opinions then don’t dwell on such a subject or it will bring you confusion. This is common even in religion.

Her argument is not that science is made by or if the devil. She is saying the fields are dominated by kuffar with hostile intentions, or those who are totally unaware of their being used.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

Her argument is not that science is made by or if the devil. She is saying the fields are dominated by kuffar with hostile intentions, or those who are totally unaware of their being used.

She said:

then why are people soo obsessed in the science made by satan and his followers?

Contradiction to what you said.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

She said:

then why are people soo obsessed in the science made by satan and his followers?

Contradiction to what you said.

THE science. Not all science. She’s clearly leaving room for interpretation in the very least.

Therefore, I will say that she means is referring to falsifications that are published under the guise of science. The same way vaccine“doubters” are undergoing a media blitz as regards to their doubts. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, BlueInk said:

THE science. Not all science. She’s clearly leaving room for interpretation in the very least.

Therefore, I will say that she means is referring to falsifications that are published under the guise of science. The same way vaccine“doubters” are undergoing a media blitz as regards to their doubts. 

Then which science she is talking about that is shaytan work lol. How do you falsify them? By hearings another western scientist who criticise it? How do you know he is not the devil himself.

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Why is it edited out?

2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The science you take is from the media who has done nothing but lie. Just look at their coverage when their “moderate rebels” were invading and destroying Syria. When do you know when to trust them or not. There are doctors all around the world that disagree with their science, so why choose them over the others?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Then which science she is talking about that is shaytan work lol. How do you falsify them? By hearings another western scientist who criticise it? How do you know he is not the devil himself.

Jack parsons considered rocket science and magic to be two sides of the same coin.

• Advanced Member

WI-38 is a diploid human cell line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 3-month-gestation female fetus.[1][2] The fetus came from the elective abortion of a Swedish woman in 1962, and was used without her knowledge or permission.[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WI-38

MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old aborted Caucasian male fetus.[1][2] 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRC-5

I think Ayat. Sistani says abortion is only permissible if it will prevent death or unbearable hardships, if I recall correctly. Although Allah never gives us more than we can bare. So these would be murdered babies we would be ingesting. I can’t see how the Imam would allow this.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

[Parsons] treated magic and rocketry as different sides of the same coin: both had been disparaged, both derided as impossible, but because of this both presented themselves as challenges to be conquered. Rocketry postulated that we should no longer see ourselves as creatures chained to the earth but as beings capable of exploring the universe. Similarly, magic suggested there were unseen metaphysical worlds that existed and could be explored with the right knowledge. Both rocketry and magic were rebellions against the very limits of human existence; in striving for one challenge he could not help but strive for the other.

John Whiteside Parsons (born Marvel Whiteside Parsons;[nb 1] October 2, 1914 – June 17, 1952) was an American rocket engineer, chemist, and Thelemite occultist. Associated with the California Institute of Technology(Caltech), Parsons was one of the principal founders of both the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the Aerojet Engineering Corporation. He invented the first rocket engine to use a castable, composite rocket propellant,[1] and pioneered the advancement of both liquid-fuel and solid-fuel rockets.

After a brief involvement with Marxismin 1939, Parsons converted to Thelema, the English occultist Aleister Crowley's new religious movement. In 1941, with his first wife Helen Northrup, Parsons joined the Agape Lodge, the Californian branch of the Thelemite Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.).

In 1945 Parsons separated from Helen after having an affair with her sister Sara; when Sara left him for L. Ron Hubbard, he conducted the Babalon Working, a series of rituals designed to invoke the Thelemic goddess Babalonto Earth. 

Parsons's occult and libertarianwritings were published posthumously, with Western esoteric and countercultural circles citing him as one of the most significant figures in propagating Thelema across North America. Although academic interest in his scientific career was negligible, historians came to recognize Parsons's contributions to rocket engineering. For these innovations, his advocacy of space exploration and human spaceflight, and his role in founding JPL and Aerojet, Parsons is regarded as among the most important figures in the history of the U.S. space program. He has been the subject of several biographies and fictionalized portrayals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer

scientific findings and discoveries in the modern world came at a cost, a cost these scientists would happily pay with their soul to the “devil”. Jack Parson is one of many who did just that. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Why is it edited out?

The science you take is from the media who has done nothing but lie. Just look at their coverage when their “moderate rebels” were invading and destroying Syria. When do you know when to trust them or not. There are doctors all around the world that disagree with their science, so why choose them over the others?

They take Dawkins and Kaku as leaders and icons. 

While those literal Yazids and Hurmala’s at celebrities. They’re on payroll. They’re on the TV, the screen. They’re not just honest “scientists” with an attitude.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Thus science is a blessing knowledge from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and He bestow it to whomever He wish.

he bestowed science according to you to: Darwin?Stephan Hawking? all other scientists that come and based on giving lots proof that there is no god and that the idea of believing in a god is stupid. 

9 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Listen, dont even try to make fun of a foreigner. English is my 4th language. what i mean is lots science are corrupted and astray. funny that all other understood it while you dont. 

Also what I am meaning is everything is under control,founded and ruled by really corrupted people.

satan is whispering soo many ideas in human brains and this will also cause people to get controlled by it. 

9 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

How do you know he is not the devil himself.

give evidence that the first scientist isnt a devil, yallah I am waiting

• Moderators

Scientists do have a tendency toward arrogance, but that does not negate the science. 

The human drive to understand the created universe is a God-given urge, and the limited understanding that we have is a test. Islam is not a religion which encourages ignorance - we are admonshed to seek knowledge wherever it exists, not blindly follow our forefathers.

Maintaining humility through awareness of how little we know among all that is knowable and unknowable is a test. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, notme said:

Who is the first scientist? 

he told me"By hearings another western scientist who criticise it? How do you know he is not the devil himself".

and he first scientists i mean by...these scientists that push the world to take vaccins. 

how cant they not be corrupted while their whole industries are only about money, and we see ourselves where these rich people are bringing the world too

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, F.M said:

and he first scientists i mean by...these scientists that push the world to take vaccins. 

Nobody really knows when were the first vaccines. The first "western" scientists to develop vaccines learned the idea from Turkish doctors, and as far as I know those doctors do not have records of when they began using these methods. 

Evidence exists that the Chinese employed smallpox inoculation (or variolation, as such use of smallpox material was called) as early as 1000 CE. It was practiced in Africa and Turkey as well, before it spread to Europe and the Americas.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline/all

Edited by notme
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, notme said:

Nobody really knows when were the first vaccines. The first "western" scientists to develop vaccines learned the idea from Turkish doctors, and as far as I know those doctors do not have records of when they began using these methods. 

i didnt ment origin, that would sound same like all perfumes are founded by arabs, hamams are founded by inians/persians. these things doesnt say anything.

but who is controlling the vaccines now, and what proof do we have that these people are righteous? as what i have seen i only see opposite and nothing but greedy,crazy people.  especially that same people used to infect people with syphillis and other life-threatening diseases in lots parts of this world in history and caused lots people to die.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, F.M said:

but who is controlling the vaccines now, and what proof do we have that these people are righteous? as what i have seen i only see opposite and nothing but greedy,crazy people.  especially that same people used to infect people with syphillis and other life-threatening diseases in lots parts of this world in history and caused lots people to die.

They are not righteous. Or maybe some are, but we have no reason to assume that. But we have to do the best available option, to the best of our understanding. The risk of continuing the spread of the COVID-19 virus is more than the risk of harm from the vaccine. It does not make logical sense for billionaires to harm a large portion of the population, because if the population isn't propping them up, billionaires would not exist. If they are doing harm and we are harmed by trying to go good and getting vaccinated, we will suffer in this life and they will suffer on the day of judgement. All we can do is our best to avoid harming others.