Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If our imam atf reappeared today, would he ........

Rate this topic

Message added by notme,

Using many words does not mean a person is right. Please follow expert guidance from health professionals on health related matters. 

• Advanced Member

will he take the vaccine?

practice social distancing?

Require Jibraeel as wear a face mask?

Require a Covid passport?

be standing 6 feet apart from Nabi Isa?

will his 313 be standing behind him 6 feet apart and be wearing face masks?

...In order to travel, communicate with everyone and enter places of worship?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a speculation. For us it is better to follow guidelines to not cause other sick and take care of us.

Unnecessary speculation. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, lissenma said:

No to all your questions.

What you mention above is for the average human being not willing to think for themselves.

Before beginning his mission

Would he, Isa as jibrael as and the 313 have to enter a mandatory 14 quarantine?

But if he doesn’t follow these mandates set by all governments including so called Muslim governments he will not be allowed into Mecca or Jerusalem to begin his mission

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

These are questions that barely any Shia want to ask or answer. What does that say about our current state? Would he allow vaccines created from aborted fetal cells?

”How could the serpent be purposely put in charge of the country? Genetic engineered sickness spread amongst me!”

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Unnecessary speculation. 

Lol exactly the type of response I expected. People don’t love or care about the Imam enough to speculate what he would want for us. You think it’s unnecessary? When if you knew how much he loved you, you would die from separation anxiety

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

These are questions that barely any Shia want to ask or answer. What does that say about our current state?

The current state is exactly how it's supposed to be. It's not meant for millions to be following the imam, when they have been breed, raised and fed to forget the imam.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, BlueInk said:

Before beginning his mission

Would he, Isa as jibrael as and the 313 have to enter a mandatory 14 quarantine?

But if he doesn’t follow these mandates set by all governments including so called Muslim governments he will not be allowed into Mecca or Jerusalem to begin his mission

The rules only apply for the ignorant submissive beings. No one has the right to tell you what you can do and what you can't do, as long as you are not harming anyone else.

Unfortunately real life doesn't work like that, since the gatekeepers of this matrix are so dependant on these specific rules that they will do whatever to protect it. And by they, they are in billions. So how will you change billions? or how will you escape billions?

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, lissenma said:

The current state is exactly how it's supposed to be. It's not meant for millions to be following the imam, when they have been breed, raised and fed to forget the imam.

But what effects will these mutations caused by the vaccines have on us? Will we pretend to follow him and then abandon him like the kufans did with Hazrat Muslim? I don’t even care if I’m the only one with him cuz dying by His side would be sweeter to me than honey:cryhappy:. For those of us who love Him how do we make sure our loved ones don’t pull us away before he even completes the congregational prayer?

ya Ali Adrikni

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, lissenma said:

The rules only apply for the ignorant submissive beings. No one has the right to tell you what you can do and what you can't do, as long as you are not harming anyone else.

Unfortunately real life doesn't work like that, since the gatekeepers of this matrix are so dependant on these specific rules that they will do whatever to protect it. And by they, they are in billions. So how will you change billions? or how will you escape billions?

Is going off grid the only way? They will ban us from travelling unless we abide by their rules. Almost all transactions are being done under the mark of 666(www.). Every aspect of life now is under them. You own a house but you don’t, you own a mortgage (mortus engageus) which makes us pay double for our homes than it’s actually worth if you ever even pay it all off. The word pharmaceutical comes from the Latin root pharmakia which means black magic. All these things take us further and further away.

Ya Ali adrikni:cry:

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Is going off grid the only way? They will ban us from travelling unless we abide by their rules. Almost all transactions are being done under the mark of 666(www.). Every aspect of life now is under them. You own a house but you don’t, you own a mortgage (mortus engageus) which makes us pay double for our homes than it’s actually worth if you ever even pay it all off. The word pharmaceutical comes from the Latin root pharmakia which means black magic. All these things take us further and further away.

Ya Ali adrikni:cry:

You know what's the worst part of all this? it's that you don't even own your own child. Anytime, anywhere, for whatever reason, they can come and legally kidnap your child, because they who have no connection whatsoever with your child deeemed you unfit to be the father or mother.

For some it might be meant to be going off grid, for some perhaps it's to play the game by the rules as a spy. Both which comes with many challenges.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

No logical points or arguments he just disagrees :hahaha:

To demarcate a couple:

7 hours ago, BlueInk said:

will he take the vaccine?   Even a chrisIian knows, "You do not put the God of Noah-Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). to a test."  Not taking a vaccine -unless told not to- would be a "safe by faith" attitude. A self-declared intercession -Ayat 34:23

practice social distancing?  l do not believe the lmam will be one of those 'huggy-feelly" kind of nafs/people.

Require Jibraeel as wear a face mask? The lmam is about the el-alameen, not malik.

Require a Covid passport? That is really a dumb hypothetical and disrespectful.

be standing 6 feet apart from Nabi Isa? lsa -(عليه السلام). has a different job title and different job description. And since after the decension, lsa -(عليه السلام). will be the director of activities and have any say about this.

will his 313 be standing behind him 6 feet apart and be wearing face masks? Even if vaccinated?

...In order to travel, communicate with everyone and enter places of worship?

l should not have had to post any of this.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Lol 616 is not the same as 666. I can see how you’d get confused as the numbers almost identical. W in Arabic and Hebrew = 6

23 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

To demarcate a couple:

l should not have had to post any of this.

Lol do you not hug your brothers??? At least on Eid? Do you hug you close family members that you love? Because our Imam loves us way more than you could ever love them. So you sayin the Imam won’t be a touchy feely person is kinda weird dude. It’s def a Freudian slip if you ask me. And just as I thought you won’t answer what effects the mutations will have on our DNA, all your doing is telling someone that his questions are dumb. If the scholars are saying stand 6 ft apart it’s a valid question to ask if the Imam would do the same. Something is stopping from seeing the whole scope my dear name brother.

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Veteran Member
4 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

So you sayin the Imam won’t be a touchy feely person is kinda weird dude. It’s def a Freudian slip if you ask me.

Nope . . . l got this slang from the TV (in the 90's l believe)

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

You sure don't show any kind of Shi'a based thought. Besides, some of the manuscripts have '616'.

You know nothing about me, what kind of Shia says something like this based off the little information you have. 

• Veteran Member
6 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

And just as I thought you won’t answer what effects the mutations will have on our DNA,

There won't be any effects on our personal DNA.  Virology is about replication

• Advanced Member

Lol dude can you speak in proper sentences? Any how Geert Vanden Bossche who has quite an extensive resume creating vaccines claims to have evidence of mutations caused by these vaccines.

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Then what are you pretending to?

Lol what?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Your choice of idiomatic expressions

Lol so me sayin we shouldn’t let what happened in kufa happen again is why you think I’m not Shia or have a Shia mind set that’s not up to your oh so lofty standards? Come on bro lol and you still haven’t answered any of those questions. If you have nothing good to say then don’t say anything. Get your ego in check cuz you don’t need to always comment when you have nothing of substance to say. You just be Freudian slipping all over this site :brucelee:

Edited by Syed.Dynasty
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol dude can you speak in proper sentences? Any how Geert Vanden Bossche who has quite an extensive resume creating vaccines claims to have evidence of mutations caused by these vaccines.

Lol what?

Who?

Added: l looked this name up. G. V. Bossche, DMV, PhD.

So what does the Department of Motor Vehicles got to do with this? And why can't a PhD get a better job than this?

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member

As I said you don’t need to always comment on everything, when you don’t have a basic understanding of the convo. Instead of doing that perhaps take the time to kill the ego and know yourself so InshAllah you can know Allah, otherwise how can one who does not know Allah be saved?

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Lol exactly the type of response I expected. People don’t love or care about the Imam enough to speculate what he would want for us. You think it’s unnecessary? When if you knew how much he loved you, you would die from separation anxiety

This is the point moderator