Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why I as a Christian supports islam and sharia law......

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I as a Christian supports islam and sharia law in taking over the world due to the moral decadency happening in non Muslim societies. Everywhere from Europe to Latin America to even india. the average people in non Muslim societies are having premarital sex now something which was unheard say 20-30 years ago. which is even worse they are going against basic things like some of them believe homosexuality is something normal and there are even those thinking there are more than 2 genders.what's even worse these people think morality can evolve and change as so it means their is no such thing as universal morality to them so by their own logic today homosexuality is right to them but tomorrow they could accept sonething new like it's fine for a man/woman to marry an animal considering they accept gay marriage.

So this is why I support islam in taking over the world

Because only in Islamic societies I will never see these moral decadence happen.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

so by their own logic today homosexuality is right to them but tomorrow they could accept something new like it's fine for a man/woman to marry an animal considering they accept gay marriage.

YES. Modern morality is so devoid of a contingent basis that you can easily move about with different views and identities. People can easily change religions, their gender, and even their sexual orientation without really even thinking about it. 

• Basic Members
2 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

what's even worse these people think morality can evolve and change as so it means their is no such thing as universal morality to them so by their own logic today homosexuality is right to them but tomorrow they could accept sonething new like it's fine for a man/woman to marry an animal considering they accept gay marriage.

We can already see the gradual normalization of pedophilia, and the indoctrination of sexual perversions into the minds of children. Kids in kindergarten are being taught about drag-queens and gender-neutrality. Absolutely sickening.

"But if they do not respond to you - then know that they only follow their [own] desires. And who is more astray than one who follows his desire without guidance from Allah? Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people." [Quran 28:50]

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

I as a Christian supports islam and sharia law in taking over the world due to the moral decadency happening in non Muslim societies. Everywhere from Europe to Latin America to even india. the average people in non Muslim societies are having premarital sex now something which was unheard say 20-30 years ago. which is even worse they are going against basic things like some of them believe homosexuality is something normal and there are even those thinking there are more than 2 genders.what's even worse these people think morality can evolve and change as so it means their is no such thing as universal morality to them so by their own logic today homosexuality is right to them but tomorrow they could accept sonething new like it's fine for a man/woman to marry an animal considering they accept gay marriage.

Because only in Islamic societies I will never see these moral decadence happen.

:salam:

Dear brother, the Religion (translated Din in Islamic lingo) is universal and it is a common pilar, a common way of life all peoples should share in order to please our Lord. 

All sub-denominations ('Judaism', `Islam`, ... ) are herited from Prophets and History, sometimes with disagreements, but your assertion here proves we share many common ideals of life. 

• Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Dear brother, the Religion (translated Din in Islamic lingo) is universal and it is a common pilar, a common way of life all peoples should share in order to please our Lord. 

All sub-denominations ('Judaism', `Islam`, ... ) are herited from Prophets and History, sometimes with disagreements, but your assertion here proves we share many common ideals of life. 

Yeah you are right although I do not consider my religion to be modern Christianity. I believe I am the same as what the 1st century Christians were.in a way that me and them have almost identical belief. In fact they didn't call their religion Christianity as that was a name given by the Romans who made paintings of white jesus.we all know the 1st followers of jesus were aramaic jews since that's who jesus was an aramaic jew. So I believe for Christians to change is to detach themselves from Christianity and instead associate themselves with 1st century followers of Christ who were all aramaic jews at the time. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, M.A.H said:

We can already see the gradual normalization of pedophilia, and the indoctrination of sexual perversions into the minds of children. Kids in kindergarten are being taught about drag-queens and gender-neutrality. Absolutely sickening.

"But if they do not respond to you - then know that they only follow their [own] desires. And who is more astray than one who follows his desire without guidance from Allah? Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people." [Quran 28:50]

I hope someone can change immoral laws throughout the world and then restricts these immoral values.

but what you also have to know the world is more non religious than ever now in 2021. which is something that will only change through a revolution or something

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

the average people in non Muslim societies are having premarital sex now something which was unheard say 20-30 years ago.

Change this to 50-70 years ago maybe. In the 1990s-2000s premarital sex was more common than it is now, among young adults. It has been decreasing in "the west" for a while now. 

• Advanced Member

The whole western life turned retarted and the worst of all its like it infects the whole world.

People turned really inhuman and barbaric whereby life is based only on sex,drugs,lusts, and not normal things are seen as normal.

at least it looks like the youth are waking up somehow, which makes me really happy and gives me Hope in a better world.

may god hasten the return of Jesus and Mahdi. 

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, notme said:

Change this to 50-70 years ago maybe. In the 1990s-2000s premarital sex was more common than it is now, among young adults. It has been decreasing in "the west" for a while now. 

Really ? But people were more religious back then

• Advanced Member

In addition to moral degeneracy, corruption and oppression is also on the rise. And it's all so invasive too, I can barely do anything without some corporation trying to manipulate me. Ads trying to convince me that their product will give me happiness and contentment, products lying about what I'm actually buying, companies deliberately making bad products so they can wring us for as much money as possible. Here is one particularly obnoxious ad. Facebook, an entity that played a large role in prying people away from each other, has the audacity to make this ad:

The trajectory is not looking good, not at all. I can't fathom how things could get any better unless a Messiah from God came down and fixed all our problems. So make sure to REGULARLY pray to God to hasten the day the Messiah comes. I want this to be something you do daily.

• Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

The trajectory is not looking good, not at all. I can't fathom how things could get any better unless a Messiah from God came down and fixed all our problems. So make sure to REGULARLY pray to God to hasten the day the Messiah comes. I want this to be something you do daily.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yeah I will

Guest Kakamora
21 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

Morality is guided by one rule that is justice which requires that there shouldnt be confusion but well-being of human being be kept intact. 

What defines morality is wisdom. In what way homosexuality and premarital relations serve humanity? 

Homosexuality results in elimination of human race so how is it moral? Secondly, most of the homosexuals are mentally ill because normally opposite things attract which shows how they are agsinst nature.

Premarital relations results in out of law relations that do not bind others with any liability. Thus, when one person is found with other than his first mate, it results only in separation. And no one know if a lady which has a child in her belly belong to one person or several of them. 

If Sharia law is applied as Prophet (PBUHHP) had introduced. No one would sleep hungry and world would be like garden.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, F.M said:

The whole western life turned retarted and the worst of all its like it infects the whole world.

People turned really inhuman and barbaric whereby life is based only on sex,drugs,lusts, and not normal things are seen as normal.

at least it looks like the youth are waking up somehow, which makes me really happy and gives me Hope in a better world.

may god hasten the return of Jesus and Mahdi. 

I don't think so. I used to live in Australia and the average youth there supported lgbt,totally fine with premarital sex,even supports the hook up culture

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

but tomorrow they could accept sonething new like it's fine for a man/woman to marry an animal considering they accept gay marriage.

Hi , already They have accepted "a man/woman to marry an animal "

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Omg i am officially done With this world.. this sounds sooo nasty :fever:

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

Yeah you are right although I do not consider my religion to be modern Christianity. I believe I am the same as what the 1st century Christians were.in a way that me and them have almost identical belief. In fact they didn't call their religion Christianity as that was a name given by the Romans who made paintings of white jesus.we all know the 1st followers of jesus were aramaic jews since that's who jesus was an aramaic jew. So I believe for Christians to change is to detach themselves from Christianity and instead associate themselves with 1st century followers of Christ who were all aramaic jews at the time. 

This is just so beautiful to read, wow! I grew up with an immense love for Jesus and his story. Can't wait to meet him when he comes with my leader Imam Mahdi (عجل الله تعالىٰ فرجه الشريف). I hope you'll see that day too!

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

20-30 years ago? No, I'm afraid not, not in the United States anyway. People, on average, are much more religious now than they were in the 90s. There has been a resurgence of conservativism since 2008 or so, and with it, increased religiosity among Christian Americans. 

All you've got now is a starker divide. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/11/2021 at 7:32 AM, notme said:

20-30 years ago? No, I'm afraid not, not in the United States anyway. People, on average, are much more religious now than they were in the 90s. There has been a resurgence of conservativism since 2008 or so, and with it, increased religiosity among Christian Americans. 

All you've got now is a starker divide. 

I see but in India 20-30 years ago premarital sex would of been unheard of. At least that's what it seems to me since I heard from indians that most youth have engaged in premarital sex and even in Australia I met lots of indians who had premarital sex. 

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, F.M said:

That's actually kind of true. Online political culture might be blurring the truth a bit, but according to one LGBT+ organization youth acceptance for the LGBT+ community has actually gone down in 2019. In general, you're noticing a lot of youth are genuinely annoyed with the kind of obsessive paternalistic culture that's dominant in nearly all cultural avenues including their favourite YouTube stars. I wouldn't be surprised that in 20 years from now, there comes a surprise rise in conservatism. 

Not old school Republican conservatism, but Steve Bannon type of conservatism, which potentially be more dangerous for minorities in places like the US but is a natural consequence to this dystopic loss of meaning, purpose and morals in society today. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/11/2021 at 5:58 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I think what's next is prostitution. I expect prostitution to be legalized, accepted as completely normal, and to have a massive boom in the industry. We can look to Japan if we want to see the future, as prostitution there is as simple as buying groceries and as cheap as it too. And this is one of the most advanced countries in the world, not a third-world slum. According to some reports, 1 in 10 Japanese women have worked in the sex industry in some form or another. It is quite disgusting, and a lot of the women do it out of desperation.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/17/national/social-issues/sex-trade-shaky-safety-net-japans-working-poor-women/

I think one big goal of the devil, in addition to normalizing filth, is to make it easier and easier to sin. One can indulge in gluttony for very little money at any fast-food restaurant, one could smoke weed and drink all legally, in the past you had to go out there to find partners for degeneracy, now you just download tinder and find mates from the comfort of your couch, erotic material has neve been easier to get your hands on, you can be as rude and hostile as you want to people through the internet and nobody can touch you, you could get a quick ego fix with a selfie on social media. I believe what's next is sex. They're gonna make it a simple and cheap process, even more than it is now. Or at least that's what I think will happen because I know it's going to get worse and I'm just thinking of how they're gonna make that happen.

• Advanced Member
On 4/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, Dawid Das said:

So you're throwing a tantrum that people don't agree with your morality and so you think that they should all be forced to follow your morality. That's basically what you're doing.

• Veteran Member
22 minutes ago, gayboyanon said:

So you're throwing a tantrum that people don't agree with your morality and so you think that they should all be forced to follow your morality. That's basically what you're doing.

I think what he means is that people should not go around promoting all kinds of sexual rights, and he's sick of people defining themselves through sexual orientations, like you do with your screen name.

• Advanced Member
On 4/11/2021 at 7:57 AM, Dawid Das said:

People are having less sex nowadays (more specifically men). This is simply due to lookism and the 80/20 rule. Women have more options than ever so they tend to share attractive men among themselves leaving average and below average men without sex (to learn more read about the black pill and incels).

• Advanced Member
On 4/12/2021 at 4:54 PM, guest 2025 said:

I think what's next is prostitution. I expect prostitution to be legalized, accepted as completely normal, and to have a massive boom in the industry. We can look to Japan if we want to see the future, as prostitution there is as simple as buying groceries and as cheap as it too. And this is one of the most advanced countries in the world, not a third-world slum. According to some reports, 1 in 10 Japanese women have worked in the sex industry in some form or another. It is quite disgusting, and a lot of the women do it out of desperation.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/17/national/social-issues/sex-trade-shaky-safety-net-japans-working-poor-women/

I think one big goal of the devil, in addition to normalizing filth, is to make it easier and easier to sin. One can indulge in gluttony for very little money at any fast-food restaurant, one could smoke weed and drink all legally, in the past you had to go out there to find partners for degeneracy, now you just download tinder and find mates from the comfort of your couch, erotic material has neve been easier to get your hands on, you can be as rude and hostile as you want to people through the internet and nobody can touch you, you could get a quick ego fix with a selfie on social media. I believe what's next is sex. They're gonna make it a simple and cheap process, even more than it is now. Or at least that's what I think will happen because I know it's going to get worse and I'm just thinking of how they're gonna make that happen.

It's not prostitution, it's sex work. Did you check how onlyfans exploded in 2020. It is unbelievable how much money you can make on it 

• Advanced Member
On 4/10/2021 at 3:11 PM, Dawid Das said:

So you are basically this meme

photo_2020-03-30_06-53-47.jpg

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, pisceswolf96 said:

It's not prostitution, it's sex work

prostitution=sex work also they have spread it through popular medias like Animes & Mangas as normal  behavior  since childhood.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

prostitution=sex work also they have spread it through popular medias like Animes & Mangas as normal  behavior  since childhood.

I was being sarcastic. They are trying to change the words to push an agenda. Put as I can see by following some twitter accounts that they are really having problems getting people to accept so called sex workers because nobody seems to respect them

• Advanced Member

Salam. I suggest "The Makinations" series of https://islamicpulse.tv

Through that Muslims and Christians as well can learn about the satanic policies of certain powers and be vigilant.

Also, sadly, because of the propaganda of the MSM, sadly Christians do not know about the Shiite Islamic Sharia in Iran and what it offers to non-Muslims.

For instance, did you know that, Christians in Iran, could have their family-marriage-social-inheritance etc. matters resolved in the court according to what the Bible says, and choose to be judged by their own Priest?

Probably you didn't.

See this video  between 6:10 and 7:30 where an Assyrian Christian Leader explains their rights in the Islamic Republic:

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/10/08/608147/Iranian-Christians

Also, please check Article 13 of the Islamic Republic Constitution.

So, Islamic Republic of Iran does not let anyone be ruled by atheistic beliefs. I mean if some certain groups do not accept the Shiite Islamic Sharia, Iran offers them to judge amongst themselves by their own books, but not according to self-inclinations or atheistic "norms" or others.

The Holy Quran 5:46/48 says:

And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous. (46) And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient. (47) And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a sharia/law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ. (48)

So you see, even if some non-muslims might not accept the Shiite Islamic Sharia, they are expected to follow their own Christian Sharia. But not some atheistic laws.

Also please see this video: