Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

An Urgent help on Al-Ayn

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaamunalaykum brothers and sisters,

There is a sister I know who was paying her Khums to Al-Ayn Foundation, UK. But due to some confusion regarding currency she ended up paying much more than the actual khums on her. It all happened by mistake. 

Now, she has mailed Al Ayn (UK) to return the extra amount she payed by mistake. But we haven't recieved any response. It has been a week since she mailed. After her first mail, I also gave a reminder to al-Ayn involving her but no response.

If anyone is in contact with the foundation branch in UK or works there or can help us in connecting with them in anyway possible, then it would be very helpful. 

Jazakallah

• Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

No. She mailed them. But if ypu know the number, please provide me, it would be more convenient maybe.

https://www.alayn.co.uk/contact-us/ 

Check if that’s the same email she mailed as well. 

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

enquiries@alayn.co.uk??

No. She didn't mail on this.

That’s the head office brother, which one she mailed then? Tell her to mail them on that email and update me.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Diaz said:

That’s the head office brother, which one she mailed then? Tell her to mail them on that email and update me.

Ok brother. Thanks. Yes, I will do

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Diaz said:

She mailed them on info@alayn.co.uk as this is the id through which the reciept was recieved.

Edited by Zainuu

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Firstly, There is no problem with the foundation. It is genuine and even I payed my khums to them. There link is available on the website of Sayyid al Sistani and I even have there ijaza.

She mailed to them because by mistake she payed more than her actual Khums. This matter can only be resolved by mailing.

Anyways, now she has received a response from them Alhumdulillah and they have asked her to fill up some form. So, all is good. They might be taking time to respond due to any reason.

Thanks brother @Diaz and @Quran313 anyways for your concern and help.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother, assuming that the sister is also from India, why not try sending her khums to Al-imaan Trust, Mumbai? They are also ijāzah holders from Sayyid as-Sīstānī (ha). And it will also solve the problems of converting into a foreign currency, insha'Allah.

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother, assuming that the sister is also from India, why not try sending her khums to Al-imaan Trust, Mumbai? They are also ijāzah holders from Sayyid as-Sīstānī (ha). And it will also solve the problems of converting into a foreign currency, insha'Allah.

No brother. She is not in India.

I actually tried to contact al Imaan also through call because there procedure was not clear to me but I didn't recieve a response. Also, as I said that the payee is outside India so for her it would have been easy to pay al-ayn.

But I will this time try to pay my own khums to al imaan inshallah when the time arrives.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Thanks brother @Diaz 

You’re welcome brother, hope I was helpful. 

If anyone want to use khum calculator, feel free to check the link below.

https://zahratrust.com/khums-calculator/

• Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Zainuu said:

No brother. She is not in India.

I actually tried to contact al Imaan also through call because there procedure was not clear to me but I didn't recieve a response. Also, as I said that the payee is outside India so for her it would have been easy to pay al-ayn.

But I will this time try to pay my own khums to al imaan inshallah when the time arrives.

Great. Glad that the matter is moving towards resolution.

I had mailed them once,and received a reply the very next day. This was around 5 years ago. Try contacting them via mail.

Although I think owing to the pandemic there might not be that many staff at their office presently.