Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Sect only supported by Hadith and not from Quran

Rate this topic

Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com

Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com

In Shia sect bashing the companion of the prophet is the sole of their religion.

The sect doesn't have legitimate standing from the Quran. No clear ayat support any claim from the Shia.

They don't understand the basis of Islam where Quran is commandment and Hadith is its reference.

So where are the clear command that says its compulsory to take Ali as khalifa or Ahlul Bait.

Anything that is compulsory there will be clear ayat to it. Even pork and gambling which is Haram clearly stated in the Quran.

But Sadly, none from the Quran give a clear ayat commanding to take Ali as Khalifa or even Ahlul Bait.

• Basic Members

:salam:

7 hours ago, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

In Shia sect bashing the companion of the prophet is the sole of their religion.

No. We simply make a distinction between the companions based on their character and actions that were committed during the lifetime of The Prophet (S) and after. There are many companions that we revere and respect.

The sect doesn't have legitimate standing from the Quran. No clear ayat support any claim from the Shia.

This is a very baseless and bold claim, do clarify.

So where are the clear command that says its compulsory to take Ali as khalifa or Ahlul Bait.

If you are asking about an ayah which explicitly mentions Imam Ali (عليه السلام) by name then there is none, however the concept of Imamah can be proven.

Now let me ask you, if The Prophet (A) gives a command to the Muslims, is he speaking out of his own or is he being commanded by Allah?

Guest Psychological Warfare

They don't understand the basis of Islam where Quran is commandment and Hadith is its reference.

كَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا فِيكُمْ رَسُولًا مِنْكُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْكُمْ آيَاتِنَا وَيُزَكِّيكُمْ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَيُعَلِّمُكُمْ مَا لَمْ تَكُونُوا تَعْلَمُونَ {151}

[Shakir 2:151] Even as We have sent among you a Messenger from among you who recites to you Our communications and purifies you and teaches you the Book and the wisdom and teaches you that which you did not know.
[Pickthal 2:151] Even as We have sent unto you a messenger from among you, who reciteth unto you Our revelations and causeth you to grow, and teacheth you the Scripture and wisdom, and teacheth you that which ye knew not.
[Yusufali 2:151] A similar (favour have ye already received) in that We have sent among you a Messenger of your own, rehearsing to you Our Signs, and sanctifying you, and instructing you in Scripture and Wisdom, and in new knowledge.

in addition to above see 2:129,  3:164 , 62:2

Muhammad Al-Mustafa (Peace be upon him and his pure Progeny) is not Only a  reference.  Reciter/Teacher /Purifier to the Ones who Spoke and understood the Arabic Language and the meanings and all possible usage of the words. It was their Mother language, they still needed to be Taught. 

Fast forward 1400 years we are all experts in Arabic so just pointing it out

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

Anything that is compulsory there will be clear ayat to it. Even pork and gambling which is Haram clearly stated in the Quran.

But Sadly, none from the Quran give a clear ayat commanding to take Ali as Khalifa or even Ahlul Bait.

“O Messenger, proclaim what is revealed to you from your Lord. If you did not do so, it will be as though you have not conveyed His message. God protects you from men. He does not guide the unbelieving people.” (5:67)

The Nabi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) on his last hajj stopped in Ghadir Khum to advise the ummah one last time. He announced yet again that Ali (عليه السلام) is his successor.

“Whoever I am the master (mawla) of, this man, Ali, is his master. O God, befriend whoever befriends him, be hostile to whoever opposes him, support whoever supports him and desert whoever deserts him.” (Kitab al-Irshad, p. 121)

The following ayah was revealed when Imam Ali (عليه السلام) was clearly declared successor:

“On that day He (God) sent this verse, ‘On this day I have perfected your religion, completed My favors to you, and have chosen Islam as your religion.’ (5:3)

Even sunni sources suggest Umar ibn al-Khattab congratulated Imam Ali (عليه السلام). It is quite silly to take the sunni interpretation that The Nabi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was just letting the muslims know that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) was his buddy and pal which everybody already knew Nabi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) love for Imam Ali (عليه السلام), so no reason to just tell people he's a friend. But hey perhaps sunni logic makes sense to others.  

Edited by MexicanVato
run on sentence. Glad I went to elementary school
  • Advanced Member

Please name a real companion bashed by the shias.

The sect doesn't have legitimate standing from the Quran. No clear ayat support any claim from the Shia

That's nonsense. You prostrate on cloth and wash your legs in wudhu. Show me where it says like that in the Quran?

Thanks for enlightening.

Hahaha. Caliph or Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام)? So, you even doubt that Ali (عليه السلام) was from Ahlulbayt? 

Chill brother. It looks like you lost a debate from a Shia. 

Well, you can try your dawah here and make us Rafidhis pure muslims. I have no issues.

:sign_welcome:

• Advanced Member

Oh damn, thank you so much for solving this 1000+ years of misguidance ! I'm leaving shiism right now, how could we Shias have been blind for so long ?

Just to show you how ridiculous your statements are. You know, I'm getting really tired of hearing this "Quran doesn't prove Shiism!" or "The names of the Imams aren't in the Quran!".

I've heard this joke about x times already. I don't think it's funny anymore. We don't "bash" the companions, we simply love the ones that loved and showed their support to Rasulallah and his Ahlulbayt during AND AFTER his death, and disassociate ourselves from the ones that showed hate and wage war on the Ahlulbayt.

That's curious, I also don't see Abu Bakrs name when he was on the cave, yet almost everyone agrees that he was the 2nd of the two.

So why is it when we refer to the verses :"Obey Allah, and obey the prophet, and those in authority from among you" or "Allah is your guardian, and his messenger, and those who believed", you won't agree that these are references to Imam Ali (عليه السلام) ?

"Anything that is compulsory there will be a clear ayat to it". That's true, and I just showed you the verses that tell us to take Ali as Khalifa. "But his name isn't mentionned !". Well, I don't see anywhere in the Quran that tells me HOW to pray, it just tells me that I MUST pray. I thought Quran was supposed to explain me everything.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

Hello Brother

At the same time, there is a big difference between claiming to follow the Quran and really following it. Let’s start with the way we shias and you sunni brothers make Wudu. Quran 5:56;

Allah is Ever-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving. You who believe! When you get up to perform prayer, wash your faces and your hands and your arms to the elbows, and wipe over your heads, and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, then purify yourselves.“

Could you please explain us who Sunni brothers are following here? Quran, i.e. God or someone else?

Ya Allah

K

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, KamranZ said:

Hello Brother

At the same time, there is a big difference between claiming to follow the Quran and really following it. Let’s start with the way we shias and you sunni brothers make Wudu. Quran 5:56;

Allah is Ever-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving. You who believe! When you get up to perform prayer, wash your faces and your hands and your arms to the elbows, and wipe over your heads, and (wash) your feet to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, then purify yourselves.“

Could you please explain us who Sunni brothers are following here? Quran, i.e. God or someone else?

Ya Allah

K

If you read the arabic translation „wipe“ goes back to both head and feet...The above translation is from a Sunni source, so you see the added (wash) in the translation...The word to word one is the following;

O you who believe! when you rise up to prayer, wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbows and wipe your heads and your feet to the (two) ankles. 5:6)

Ya Allah

K

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

Shia sect bashing the companion of the prophet is the sole of their religion

Bashing? Your hadeeth suggest many did kufar over and over again so why not?

The sect doesn't have legitimate standing from the Quran. No clear ayat support any claim from the Shia

We have support for every claim from Quran Kareem. Just by saying that won't make your statement true.

They don't understand the basis of Islam where Quran is commandment and Hadith is its reference

Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) at Ghadeer Khum mentioned two sources of guidance parallel to each other which shall not be seperated. They are Quran and Ahlebait.

Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) didn't leave only one source behind for guidance of Muslims. Therfore this claim is false.

So where are the clear command that says its compulsory to take Ali as khalifa or Ahlul Bait

Allah made it clear in verses of Surah Anaam where Allah mentioned Ambiya (عليه السلام) from Adam (عليه السلام) to Isa (عليه السلام) and said we choosed from Among their fathers, brothers and descendants which are Ahlebait (family) and in same Quran Allah says his sunnah doesn't change. And in same Quran Allah says its promise of Allah that he will give khilafah to people in same way he gave to those before them. 24:55

Here see ayah:

Allah has promised those of you who believe and do good that He will certainly make them successors in the land, as He did with those before them;

All successors of prophets (عليه السلام) before Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were:

1. Appointed by Allah

2. All were Masoom

3. As per Surah Anaam verses 83 to 89 all were from Ahle bait.

I see Shia Aqeedah all over Quran bro i hope you can see that as well.

Quran didn't even tell about rakahs of Namaz and how to pray. And for sure Ibadah of Allah is way important than mention of pork

• Veteran Member
On 4/7/2021 at 10:22 PM, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

These are just baseless claims. Please quote a specific example that Shia do not base their religion on Quran but only on Hadith.

But i find the case is reversed that sunni base their  religious thoughts about man made caliphate system on the hadith of bukhari only that does not exist in quran. 

wasalam

• Veteran Member
23 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

OP has not arrived yet at SC for last 6 days to defend and save his false claims :grin:

Not fond of quoting myself but I saw this coming from far away, I do not get why such posts end up being approved in the fist place. 

On 4/8/2021 at 7:18 PM, realizm said:

Any mod to shut this down ? 

• Advanced Member
On 4/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

There are things which are clear yet people have twisted the whole concept, specifically, the wudu, is it not clear? So why do you wash those parts where you have been commanded to do masah? And Talaq, is it not clearly mentioned? Why then you allow talaq talaq talaq, 3 in one go? 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Guest fozbaf2@gmail.com said:

This blindness of yours is among the the things on which we cry.