Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

medicine that has the same name as one of the hindus not real gods

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I only knew Himalayan salt (maybe not India, but from Nepal ), and it was all known to be healthy against bacteria in the airway. 

When you had breathing problems you could have dissolved some of that salt(teaspoon) in 200ml water  and have put it into a neti-pot. and you could wash youre whole nasal passages with it. And it was really effective. Then just kitchen salt. Some say it also helped against Asthma but there is never done a real investigation about it

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, razkjgty5 said:

There is a biochemic salt that has the same name, as one of the hindus not real gods, and what if a medicine contains that biochemic salt, what are the rules of it ?

I just did a research and. found " Kali sulphuricum" do you mean this one? that is basically kalium-sulphuricum. Its in General a Homeophatic medicine that is supposed to cure cold-Symptoms or even stress symptoms. Honestly I am not really specialized in Homeopathic medicine, but If you want to i have inherited a huge book from my grandmother full of homeopathic recipes, maybe I can find some useful information. 

EDIT: sorry, i checked the book, its only about Plant remedy and phytotherapy. and salt isnt included, maybe someone else know the asnwer

Edited by F.M

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, razkjgty5 said:

But is it allowed to take the medicine if it has the same name ?

can you explain what you mean please? which medicine?

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, razkjgty5 said:

Because Allah does not like the hindu religion ?

that is hard to tell.. .. At the end all religions is from god, I used to read the hindu puranas and found that actually hinduism can be a pre-abrahamic faith with prophets involved. But later on things got corrupted. If Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) didnt love the Hindu religion than trust me it would have been destroyed just like the other civilizations just like what happened to Noah.

God is the most merciful and Most beloved. people always have  bad image about god. 

the name kali is the same name as one of the hinuds not real gods ?

btw I myself am not hindu nor from those region, but i am answering youre question 

Kali is a dinasty that can be compared to A dajjal timezone. Kali will also get into war with kalki (mahdi). 

if we go back to you're medicine (Kali sulphuricum) it has nothing to do with "KALI" its just a abbreviation of "KALIUM"

soo yes its allowed to use it. 

• Forum Administrators

Mods can you please delete this topic longer need it .

Please do not create topics then ask to delete them. People spent their time to reply to you.