Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do we need to boycott Israel products & products helping Israel ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Honestly i think its useless.. almost everything including hospitals, pharmacies are owned by israel

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Yes such products should be boycotted as far as possible. In most cases there are alternatives available. 

http://www.inminds.com/boycott-fatwas.html

• That means if you are in lifetreatening postion,dont go to Hospital (all the hospitals are owned by them. Remember the familiy named medicine/medical)
  • If you are in life treatening position dont use medicines,
  • That means dont take vaccine as well  (which for me isnt a problem:D)- All the money from vaccines goes to them and lots brands are owned by them.
  • That means dont eat food beacuse all the supermarkts in west are from Israel. So better die of hunger.
  • That means dont get educated because all universities and high schools are under control of israel in west. 
  • That means we shouldn't buy clothes anymore..

May Allah accept our bOyCoTt

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Uni Student said:

It's nearly impossible if you live in the West, so I don't think we need to.

what is intel?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

what is intel?

I think its a computer software or system used in computers/laptops. I think :confused:

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:
  • That means if you are in lifetreatening postion,dont go to Hospital (all the hospitals are owned by them. Remember the familiy named medicine/medical)
  • That means dont take vaccine as well  (which for me isnt a problem:D)- All the money from vaccines goes to them and lots brands are owned by them.
  • That means dont eat food beacuse all the supermarkts in west are from Israel. So better die of hunger.
  • That means dont get educated because all universities and high schools are under control of israel in west. 

Where do u live sister? In Israel? There is no way what u r saying is true. Ok I know Israeli products are available in west countries but that doesn’t mean west countries never invented anything.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, F.M said:

No it doesn't mean putting your life into danger. 

Also, I'm not sure where this myth of every hospital, supermarket and clothes manufacturer being owned by Israel comes from.

Public hospitals don't belong to Israel except in Israel itself. Local butcheries, bakeries and fruit&veg are owned by individuals, not by any state. Clothes have a wide range of suppliers and manufacturers, so one can easily find clothes that aren't Israeli funded.

Public schools are also not affiliated with Israel, except for in Israel itself.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Diaz said:

Where do u live sister? In Israel? There is no way what u r saying is true. Ok I know Israeli products are available in west countries but that doesn’t mean west countries never invented anything.

Well in my country all these points I mentioned are linked to Israell. 
Also i worked in the pharmacy soo yes there is a huge close band between all pharmaceutical industries and israel same goes with hospitals. 

no idea were you all live.. but here they bow down to israel.

btw same goes with the hotels we have, our taxes, benzine stations, almost everything 

Edited by F.M

• Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, F.M said:

Well in my country all these points I mentioned are linked to Israell. 
Also i worked in the pharmacy soo yes there is a huge close band between all pharmaceutical industries and israel same goes with hospitals. 

no idea were you all live.. but here they bow down to israel.

btw same goes with the hotels we have, our taxes, benzine stations, almost everything 

Which country is it? Pm me if u want it to be private.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Get Amd instead.

you guys, what kind of brands do you all use? I never have heared of AMD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

its really useless to boycot as long the world doesnt stand up against injustice. 

Boycotting satanism will be really hard(basically impossible) because its everywhere. if the world stood up then thats the only thing that will stop it forever. 

Edited by F.M

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, F.M said:

its really useless to boycot as long the world doesnt stand up against injustice. 

Boycotting satanism will be really hard(basically impossible) because its everywhere. if the world stood up then thats the only thing that will stop it forever. 

But you can still try and make it easier for the advent of the Imam (atf). That's like saying that you're not voting for your candidate because he's going to lose anyways, and that your vote is insignificant. Remember that Allah recognizes and counts even the smallest deeds.

• Advanced Member
On 4/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, F.M said:

Salaam,

I don't know about the west because I am not living there.

But atleast food you can avoid everywhere. There is a loca/domesticl market in every country and street food and local restaurants etc are available everywhere.

Regarding Hospitals, Is it really this worse in Europe that the hospitals are owned by Israelis? I don't know but it is not the same in India.

Vaccines - Tbh, I have never taken any in my entire life. Yes, Polio because it is given to every child below 5.

Clothes - Sister, it is amazing that you say that clothes are all from Israel. Israel only gets donations from the giant brands in the market. But there are enough clothing shops which are not even close to Israel. 

If you look things closely you'll see that it is not so much messed up. And keeping such a thought is extremely dangerous. I remember one of my cousin said the same thing. And she buys all the products which benefit Israel just because she thinks it is impossible. At the same time, I am following the ban since many years and though I was never able to do it completely but still to a good extent. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/5/2021 at 3:33 AM, razkjgty5 said:

What if it's just simple products like intel 

Luckily, I always end up buying AMD even if I don't hold any specific grudge for Intel. In fact, I advice others also for the same. Lol 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Regarding Hospitals, Is it really this worse in Europe that the hospitals are owned by Israelis? I don't know but it is not the same in India.

No this isn't the case. Most European countries have good public health facilities and the best hospitals are often the public governments hospitals.

One can easily cover their daily expenses without giving a penny to the Zionist regime. 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Mohamad Abdel-Hamid said:

But you can still try and make it easier for the advent of the Imam (atf). That's like saying that you're not voting for your candidate because he's going to lose anyways, and that your vote is insignificant. Remember that Allah recognizes and counts even the smallest deeds.

the thing is also these peopel come up with brands i have never heared of, and if i am showing the brands we have i am sure the others have never heared of. 

how are you about to create a boycott if every country uses different brands.. like dude i have never heared of amd and all these brands that are comming up. 

in fact almost all brands we have are connected to isarel soo that makes it everything exrtra hard. 

• Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

No this isn't the case. Most European countries have good public health facilities and the best hospitals are often the public governments hospitals.

One can easily cover their daily expenses without giving a penny to the Zionist regime. 

the thing you dont realise is even if the product is made from western government brand.  this is still doesnt change anything because all of them are on the side of israel. not only that there are brands used for example  medicine brands. that are really often used in the hospitals or pharmaceutics.  that means the money used from that brand will also go to them. As what i also have seen more and more Zionists are gaining status in life and becoming hospital directors or coming in the politics etc. 

do you remember the boycot that did happen to france couple month ago? because they made fun of nebi muhammed sawa? and. the world went mass boycotting when it was popular and after that everything turned normal. 

the whole world especially the governments support israel in all ways possible. boycott will not help. the only thing that would help is to the whole world standing up together and break that satanic regime for ever.  are we forgetting the arab spring? are we forgetting how khomeini made the step against israel. these actions is someting where our imam would be really proud. if the whole world would turn like the arab spring and everyone like khomeini then something huge will happen and define tally imam al Mahdi will appear immedially. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, haideriam said:

It is boycotting the biggest and most visible perpetrators.

And yes it is hurting just like the Quds march is hurting. 

its  hard for everyone become a khomeini and create a world spring just like the arab srping. 

boycotting will not be usefull because after that they will bring new brands up wherby you dont even know and are hided that they are from israel. why is it hard to live like the people of palestine? why is it hard to stand up like khomeini? why is it hard to not create a world sring? why is it hrd to not create a demonstartion even more big than BLM but for all injustice???

answer me

what is more effective a boycott or a worldspring?. why is it hard to speak like zaynab as ? why is it hard to fight like hussain? 

Edited by F.M

• Advanced Member

To be realistic, if you want to really boycott, then you should boycott the entire monetary system, including in all probability all the current block chain currencies.

Here is a rough chart of what the world satanic organization looks like.. 

R57a0e4025ab734e3290c171c105c8e6d.thumb.jpg.7f1e7e9f05175ff7b16eaa9491866d9c.jpg

Also to be fair, if we want to sanction Israel for occupying Palestinian land, then we should sanction countries like USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, for having done worse to their indigenous people.

There is no black and white answer here, but prayers definitely help. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

Most European countries have good public health facilities and the best hospitals are often the public governments hospitals.

In the UK however there is a programme to take healthcare out of the hands of the public and move it to the private/money sector. 

7 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Here is a rough chart of what the world satanic organization looks like.. 

To be fair the pandemic has shown that a global system is needed and can be beneficial. 

Vaccinating everyone in rich countries is no good if the virus can mutate amongst millions of poor people who are not vaccinated. We need a global programme and if that means a more powerful WHO, then that has to be considered.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

In the UK however there is a programme to take healthcare out of the hands of the public and move it to the private/money sector. 

Noted. If it does happen then maybe it's an opportunity for British Muslims to consider developing their own hospitals. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, F.M said:

its  hard for everyone become a khomeini and create a world spring just like the arab srping. 

boycotting will not be usefull because after that they will bring new brands up wherby you dont even know and are hided that they are from israel. why is it hard to live like the people of palestine? why is it hard to stand up like khomeini? why is it hard to not create a world sring? why is it hrd to not create a demonstartion even more big than BLM but for all injustice???

answer me

what is more effective a boycott or a worldspring?. why is it hard to speak like zaynab as ? why is it hard to fight like hussain? 

If I'm not wrong, Khomeini dealt with Israel and bought weapons from them in the middle of the war with Iraq? 

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

To be fair the pandemic has shown that a global system is needed and can be beneficial. 

Vaccinating everyone in rich countries is no good if the virus can mutate amongst millions of poor people who are not vaccinated. We need a global programme and if that means a more powerful WHO, then that has to be considered.

Well in principle a world government is coming, but from what we know from Islamic texts, as well as from what we can see, the leadership is rotten. So I prefer a non centralized world government model, rather than an evil centralized one. 

At the same time there is the claim that the vaccinated are the ones who are mutant-strain-incubators, but it's difficult to know anything 100% at this point. 

But one thing is for sure : any world government prior to the qaym will be fake and satanic. So I dont promote, or look forward to that. However, it might be (God forbid) something we have to go through, to have the true divine world order.

Also,it is more likely that poor counties will be better off in the coming Islamic world order, as the meek usually inherit the earth, so for someone like me, I see it as potentially great that their populations and economies are not strained by the covid campaign, like most of the rich countries of today. The poor are getting rich, and the rich are being made poor. 

But world government? As Shia Muslim we should not promote that for anyone, unless you are sure it's the qaym's movement. Or? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

yes true, we have it too. all nurses can create their own private clinics and same goes obviously with the doctors. In my country opening youre own clinic is really hot. almost everyone does it because we lack lots healthcare and most dont want to work as slaves with low salary. 

but a dentist and a pharmacists almost cant reach that because there is a chain and you work for them. they cant create their own private clinic because they work for the chain

57 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Noted. If it does happen then maybe it's an opportunity for British Muslims to consider developing their own hospitals. 

technically yes, if all these (shia)muslims would work together they can create together hospital and later on multiply it. At the same time i think it would be hard because the kaffir wil lbecome really jealous and full of enmity  and start becomming a competitor. BUT its the try worth. 

Edited by F.M