Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do we need to boycott Israel products & products helping Israel ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

If I'm not wrong, Khomeini dealt with Israel and bought weapons from them in the middle of the war with Iraq? 

we are not going to look at the bad things and only focussing on the bad. when i meant khamenei, i meant someone who is fighting for a shia revolution/ anti satan revolution. 

Edited by F.M

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, F.M said:

we are not going to look at the bad things and only focussing on the bad. when i meant khamenei, i meant someone who is fighting for a shia revolution/ anti satan revolution. 

Let's hope he really is. We can never be sure 100% of what's in people's hearts, but we can hope. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Allah Seeker said:

We can never be sure 100% of what's in people's hearts, but we can hope. 

no one is 100% perfect. 

uhhm, i think you are confused between khomeini and khamenei. khomeini did years ago return to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). so what do you mean by "we never sure what is in their heart"? he is already back to his lord in 1989

EDIT" oh, i see i spelled khomeini to khamenei. 

but still you know what i mean

Edited by F.M

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

At the same time there is the claim that the vaccinated are the ones who are mutant-strain-incubators, but it's difficult to know anything 100% at this point.

I think that kind of claim is made by people who either belong in a lunatic asylum or if they are sane they need to be charged with terrorism. There's no third option.

2 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

But world government? As Shia Muslim we should not promote that for anyone, unless you are sure it's the qaym's movement. Or?

The 'or' can well relate to global institutions such as the WHO that I previously mentioned. If you are interested in preserving Muslim lives what the pandemic has taught you is that you have to care about everyone else's lives as well. And the latter needs a global response. Viruses don't discriminate.

• Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, F.M said:

no one is 100% perfect. 

uhhm, i think you are confused between khomeini and khamenei. khomeini did years ago return to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). so what do you mean by "we never sure what is in their heart"? he is already back to his lord in 1989

EDIT" oh, i see i spelled khomeini to khamenei. 

but still you know what i mean

Well both of them. I'm not 100% sure about them both, although I hope that they are good and have and had good intentions.

• Advanced Member
29 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I think that kind of claim is made by people who either belong in a lunatic asylum or if they are sane they need to be charged with terrorism. There's no third option.

The 'or' can well relate to global institutions such as the WHO that I previously mentioned. If you are interested in preserving Muslim lives what the pandemic has taught you is that you have to care about everyone else's lives as well. And the latter needs a global response. Viruses don't discriminate.

Why are you insulting people who have different scientific opinions than you? You are also insulting any member here who might think so. They might respond that people who take devils as their trusted friends deserve to burn in hell forever. Is that a constructive and respectful way of talking for an admin who should be champion of considering other people's respectful treatment of "all walks". Some people do such insulting attacks on purpose to provoke them to lose their temper, so they can then be banned. That's how trolls work. 

So answer this. You think it is ok to promote the empowerment of a one world government by non-Mahdi forces? Or do you think that the current most powerful people who created and control the UN (like Rockefellers who donated the New York land), are Mahdi loving people, preparing the way for him? Tell me this because you didn't answer. Are these people really to be trusted with your life and that they don't have satanic agendas? 

• Forum Administrators
48 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Why are you insulting people who have different scientific opinions than you?

They are are different opinions certainly, but they're not scientific.

They are a serious risk to public health and we are answerable to God if they lead to vaccine hesitancy.

So, yes, if anyone seems to persistently promote that agenda they will be banned. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Haji 2003 said:

They are are different opinions certainly, but they're not scientific.

They are a serious risk to public health and we are answerable to God if they lead to vaccine hesitancy.

So, yes, if anyone seems to persistently promote that agenda they will be banned. 

That is your opinion, and you have no right to claim to be the ultimate scientific authority who can judge others this way. Who are you to label if some people's scientific opinions aren't "scientific"? 

And why do you dodge the previous question I keep asking you?

Do you consider the leaders of today's world government agenda as pro Mahdi? What makes you so sure that the WHO staff have good intentions? 

• Forum Administrators
45 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

That is your opinion, and you have no right to claim to be the ultimate scientific authority who can judge others this way. Who are you to label if some people's scientific opinions aren't "scientific"? 

It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of the scientific community. Admittedly if you look hard enough you will find people who question this orthodoxy, but they are in the minority. The emerging evidence is very much that vaccines work against coronavirus. 

Unfortunately people in uneducated/undereducated communities (which in western countries includes a disproportionate amount of Muslims) are hesitant to vaccines because of false rumours spread by people who are either similarly uneducated or malicious. This adds to the already high mortality rate in our communities.

I am not trolling you when I tell you how dangerous the promotion of vaccine hesitancy is. This is NOT a free speech issue. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

It's not my opinion, it's the opinion of the scientific community. Admittedly if you look hard enough you will find people who question this orthodoxy, but they are in the minority. The emerging evidence is very much that vaccines work against coronavirus. 

Unfortunately people in uneducated/undereducated communities (which in western countries includes a disproportionate amount of Muslims) are hesitant to vaccines because of false rumours spread by people who are either similarly uneducated or malicious. This adds to the already high mortality rate in our communities.

I am not trolling you when I tell you how dangerous the promotion of vaccine hesitancy is. This is NOT a free speech issue. 

You did not answer my question of how you can be sure that the WHO and such organisations can be trusted? I won't ask you again, because as Shia you may not use the majority card. Otherwise you'd be sunni, or? That's the same argument used by Saudi Mufti in saying Hussein had no right to stage an uprising. Yazid was right because he had the majority of Muslims behind him? So that argument doesnt count! Majority is not an argument you can use if you are Shia of Hussein. 

Also, we know the people in charge are blocking the other side of the opinion the way you are thinking to do. Forcefully and violently). The result is that most media outlets and websites do not even allow medical experts to say their counter opinions. That's a fact, so again, do you think the majority is necessarily right? 

Fact is that there are other opinions out there, and they are being blocked forcefully, so it ends up with the situation we have here. Threats for anybody expressing different than mainstream opinions. 

And you really expect people to believe the rulers who promote their agendas this way? 

Basically you are saying "no free speech" because you are the "majority". And people opposing your scientific opinion should be "locked up in mental asylum", and be labelled "terrosit". 

Also of they need actual medium/long term tests to trust any substance? 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Noted. If it does happen then maybe it's an opportunity for British Muslims to consider developing their own hospitals. 

Absolutely.

Creating alternatives should also be a part of boycott. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

If I'm not wrong, Khomeini dealt with Israel and bought weapons from them in the middle of the war with Iraq? 

No. This never happened. 

He helped create the axis of resistence which took down the Israeli occupation of Lebanon. 

You might be mistaking Saddam with Khomeini (رضي الله عنه). Saddam was supported by International order. 

The biggest reason Saddam was still alive at the end of the war was the shortage of weapons and resources due to embargo on Iranian side. 

• Advanced Member

I went through a number of posts. Just in order to prevent the thread from derailing. 

We are discussing Boycott on Israel. In this context, BDS has achieved a lot of support worldwide as people are mostly with Palestine as the truth has started to expose.

One thing to add, I understand that a lot of fund goes to Israel but we should focus on to what extent we can prevent this. 

If I buy clothes from a local shop that sells cheap clothes or I buy a cloth and give it to a tailor for stitching. All of this doesn't belong to a brand (known or unknown) then in this way I am avoiding to pay an entire industry of clothing which probably supports Israel (entirely in the worst case scenario). 

Secondly, if I avoid to buy shoes from the brands but buy it from a local shop or from a poor cobbler. In this way, I am avoiding to pay the concerned Industry of footwear which probably supports Israel (entirely in the worst case scenario). 

My question is that is all of this too much for us?

Don't look from a negative perspective but from a positive side. 

Agree that it is impossible to stop the funds. The US govt. puts just $ 6 million in hand of these Zionists and this is just pure money. Not trade, nothing. So, we cannot syop it in entirety. 

But the maximum that we can do to boycott, we should do. Because though the amount is big but these are greedy, mad maniacs who love money. Even if a penny goes away, they get angry. 

And we should care about our own self and belief. Will anyone like that his money is going into the hands of murderers? No one. 

If we cannot avoid it, then? We will attempt to avoid to the best of our levels.

Wassalam

• Veteran Member
19 hours ago, F.M said:

its  hard for everyone become a khomeini and create a world spring just like the arab srping. 

boycotting will not be usefull because after that they will bring new brands up wherby you dont even know and are hided that they are from israel. why is it hard to live like the people of palestine? why is it hard to stand up like khomeini? why is it hard to not create a world sring? why is it hrd to not create a demonstartion even more big than BLM but for all injustice???

answer me

what is more effective a boycott or a worldspring?. why is it hard to speak like zaynab as ? why is it hard to fight like hussain? 

These lists to boycott are being researched by people who work together to achieve this objective.

The success of these types of movements can easily be seen in the rabid zionist backlash in the form of trying to use the states to ban these movements. 

I have answered enough and you will have to get your own answer now. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2021 at 6:51 PM, Abu Nur said:

AMD for cpu, Nvidia for gpu

Aren’t they r an America products?

Edited by Diaz