Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatollah's Five Volumes Book on Truthful Companions

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam. I was watching this TV program called سمت خدا Samt-e Khoda (the city of God), the most watched show in Iran, which interviews with scholars every week.

The episode I saw was with Dr. Raefi in Fatima Masumeh Shrine

https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2526872

Dr. Raefi says; if you ask (Iranian) people in the street, you will see that they won't be able to name more than twenty companions of the Prophet. This is sad. So, I will talk about companions of the Prophet in this series. And then he talks about Abu Ayyoub Al-Ansari.

And he says there are not many books in Persian written by Iranian scholars about the companions, except a few.

He mentions a book written by Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani on Companions of the Truthful Prophet.

And he also mentions a five volumes book on the truthful companions written by Ayatollah Alemi, whom Rahbar Seyyed Ali Khamenei praised and shared condolence message on his death.

Any chance we can find these books by Ayatollah Alemi and Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani in English?

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member
On 3/10/2021 at 12:10 AM, islamicmusic said:

Salam. I was watching this TV program called سمت خدا Samt-e Khoda (the city of God), the most watched show in Iran, which interviews with scholars every week.

The episode I saw was with Dr. Raefi in Fatima Masumeh Shrine

https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2526872

Dr. Raefi says; if you ask (Iranian) people in the street, you will see that they won't be able to name more than twenty companions of the Prophet. This is sad. So, I will talk about companions of the Prophet in this series. And then he talks about Abu Ayyoub Al-Ansari.

And he says there are not many books in Persian written by Iranian scholars about the companions, except a few.

He mentions a book written by Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani on Companions of the Truthful Prophet.

And he also mentions a five volumes book on the truthful companions written by Ayatollah Alemi, whom Rahbar Seyyed Ali Khamenei praised and shared condolence message on his death.

Any chance we can find these books by Ayatollah Alemi and Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani in English?

I will be very interested in this too please share more information 

what did he say about abu ayub ?