Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Nuclear Family,Tax Women and set up NWO

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Hollywood producer, filmmaker, activist and truth seeker Aaron Russo reveals some of the REAL reasons for feminism which was funded and pushed by the Rockefellers

Edited by Eddie Mecca
  • Moderators

I didn't watch the video - I don't watch videos - but feminism was actually started to ensure women the right to vote in democratic societies, and to own property. 

Islam already allowed women to own property and I don't know any Islamic rules at all on who can or can't vote in a democratically ruled society. 

The "nuclear family" is a modern invention. Traditional families are multigenerational and consist of a few or several related married adult couples raising children together along with elders and adult relatives without children. 

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, notme said:

I don't watch videos

Why don't you watch videos?

• Advanced Member

https://uscpublicdiplomacy.org/blog/feminist-was-spy

Gloria Steinem’s new book, My Life on the Road, recounts her life’s journeys and travels. Early reviews and profiles reveal incredible detail of Steinem’s barrier-breaking feminist role, liberal politics, romances, proclivities and style.

What is often missed, or mischaracterized, however, is the work she did as a CIA agent: Steinem was a spook.

CIA agents are tight-lipped, but Steinem spoke openly about her relationship to The Agency in the 1950s and ’60s after a magazine revealed her employment by a CIA front organization, the Independent Research Service.

While popularly pilloried because of her paymaster, Steinem defended the CIA relationship, saying: “In my experience The Agency was completely different from its image; it was liberal, nonviolent and honorable.”

Less cloak-and-dagger and more a young, energetic, global representative for American values and freedom, Steinem leveraged her underwriting to attend international youth festivals organized and otherwise ideologically dominated by America’s adversaries.

Long before the formalized concept of soft power, Steinem personified and promoted abroad the vigor and progressive nature of the U.S. youth movement.

Strange as it may seem, Steinem’s personal views and CIA political goals aligned. Her brand of social revolution, promoted by American tax dollars, was meant to counter Soviet-sponsored revolutionary messaging. Public funds were intended to slow the Soviet scourge while showing America’s alternative democratic face.

Drone-launched bombs carry a less-subtle American message to today’s targets. Given global challenges and threats, the CIA is put into a more difficult and militarized role than in the past. The Agency’s own overreach and mistakes have created a new vulnerability, further exacerbated by the publishing of Edward Snowden’s stolen files.

Perhaps, Steinem’s 1960s characterization of a “liberal, nonviolent and honorable” CIA was idealistic and self-serving, but there is no question that today’s Agency is still necessary and wildly different. The 6,700 page U.S. Senate torture report is a good place to start when seeking to understand how different.

Long before the formalized concept of soft power, Steinem personified and promoted abroad the vigor and progressive nature of the U.S. youth movement.

Agency problems do not end with enhanced interrogation techniques and spying on Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Intelligence Committee’s computers, or former CIA Director David Petraeus’ personal mistakes and failed WMD analyses.

Heaped on to all the evidence of misdeeds are popular entertainment programs like Homeland, which reveal the moral complexity and actionable ambiguity of intelligence operations and analysis.

It is no wonder that the CIA has detractors at home and abroad. The public is keenly aware of CIA missteps. The CIA itself is also aware. Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell recently apologized publicly for the WMD debacle, and last year CIA Director John Brennan told senators he was sorry.

It is easy to focus on failures and forget the dangers and drudgery of intelligence gathering, or to take time to celebrate the varied, but mostly secret victories of a service working hard to defend America.

It is rare for the public to see a dramatic success like Operation Neptune Spear, the codename for the Abbottabad raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The world is in a dire period of greater global instability and conflict, with threats and challenges from Southeast Asia to Syria to borderless crime syndicates. In this environment, America needs more credible, analytic, insightful, accessible, high level and grassroots deep intelligence.

The American public may prefer to criticize or ignore the CIA’s work, but it is better served by understanding the labor and limits of intelligence.

Political leaders need to support foreign intelligence activities, but assure they are checked and controlled. Mistakes will be made, and made worse by cover-ups or reactionary calls for excessive restraint.

Steinem chose to do an honorable duty. She used her brilliance, networks, access, clarity of thought, communication skills and charm to work for the CIA.

She is celebrated anew for her personal and professional achievements, and she deserves recognition for her unapologetic service. Steinem doesn’t regret her time as a spook, saying, “If I had a choice I would do it again.” Would today’s CIA have a place for someone like Gloria Steinem?  

This post was originally published in The Miami Herald and is reprinted courtesy of the author.

• Advanced Member

^^^This article was also published by the Chicago Tribune

Guest Psychological Warfare

Simple economics. "They" saw the demand - manufactured crisis of "Domesticated Women" marketed it flawlessly. Economic growth, Dedicated consumer, Tax revenue. Genie is out of the bottle, now they reap the Economic benefits. 

You will not find many supporting this issue, as the $ and Freedom which comes with it is very tempting.  You will hear all the positives and why women should this, all the scary stories of 'Man". 

Reality is, Family as we knew it is history. Rethink and plan accordingly. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Why don't you watch videos?

I live amidst unending chaos and can't process two dimensional sound with background noise. 

-----

There is more than one meaning to the word "feminism". Neoliberal feminism is a marketing scam meant to increase consumption and redirect resources from the people to the very wealthy. 

The original intent of feminism was perfectly in line with Islamic values, and there are movements to reclaim the original intent. No sensible person supports the screaming, man-hating, bra burning, capitalist feminists. For any movement to be valid it's must be rooted in humanity and justice. 

Words/Tactical/Strategic/Dictionary meaning they all could be played with.

Let's just work with the Concept of "Women" been liberated. Liberated form what and into which type of  Slavery. Do they Know. Yes most do, and are perfectly fine with exchanging domestic "slavery/abuse" with corporate slavery/abuse . and wear it as a badge of pride that they have some worth. Because they were Told/Marketed to be of no value and only a men domestic slave. Now they have been taken into Corporate slavery in mass at the expense of the next generation(s). Neutered men do play a part in this as they enjoy second income and 'Happier" women.  In reality men are been abused and the kids are been abused. Even parent are in on this - good if her partnership/marriage does not work out she won't be a burden on us, she can fetch for herself.

Whatever she is fetching is going into taxes, and back in to economy. ( fast food, physicians, pharmaceuticals, as the neglected kids need these services), fashion, cosmetic, entertainment , second car, second vac...you name it. Who benefits more not the (most) men or kids- social issues which plague us have direct roots in this "liberation". 

When we talk about child abuse- Above is real child abuse, and real abuse of men. But they are neutered and accept this abuse as progress. hings are really wacky in these men mind. 

This ability to fetch for herself- is not evil in itself. But is the cause of separations and snap divorces. But the system, is now built and it is no way out in secular communities. 

Social order is been redefined and its not good for next generations- we let them down. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Guest Psychological Warfare said:

Simple economics. "They" saw the demand - manufactured crisis of "Domesticated Women" marketed it flawlessly. Economic growth, Dedicated consumer, Tax revenue. Genie is out of the bottle, now they reap the Economic benefits. 

You will not find many supporting this issue, as the $ and Freedom which comes with it is very tempting.  You will hear all the positives and why women should this, all the scary stories of 'Man". 

Reality is, Family as we knew it is history. Rethink and plan accordingly. 

Assalamu alaikum,

Liberal Feminism in a nutshell^^.

Also, notice how all the LibFem/RadFem "free love", "sex-work-is-work", "my-body-my-choice" and "sex positivity" sludge ultimately ends up benefiting the playboys and the flesh-trade/adult entertainment industry.Sex sells, and a lot of grey matter goes into oiling the industry's wheels.

Also, arguing a case for "Muslim Feminism" is fraught with problems, as it almost always ignores (pointed out by Dr. Muhammad Legenhausen, Shaykh Ja'far Ladak and Daniel Haqiqatjou) the movement's history and ontology, and their implications on Muslim conjugal/familial ethics. The current Rad/LibFem trends did not arise in a vacuum. They were incipient within 1st wave Feminism itself.

Two highly-recommended reads for substantiating the points made above- 

1. 'Islam and Feminism', Muhammad Legenhausen

2. 'Return to Modesty', Wendy Shalit

Wallahu A'lam.

Edited by AbdusSibtayn
2 hours ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Also, notice how all the LibFem/RadFem "free love", "sex-work-is-work", "my-body-my-choice" and "sex positivity" sludge ultimately ends up benefiting the playboys and the flesh-trade/adult entertainment industry.Sex sells, and a lot of grey matter goes into oiling the industry's wheels.

Men in general are party to this, They like prepped up Eye candy in the streets, mall, shops as sales people and their work place entertainment. You name it, if Eye candy is there men are there. Without that social life is very very dull. So, They are the enablers here too. 

Some, like working women, they don't care for many kids or their physical or psychological development so they are happy and promote the lifestyle. Daycare no problem, just kids My life and my pleasures matter. 

Women. are very social and if majority are looking down on the one who is a Home maker. This one is been abused and she is not comfortable in social situations. 

The Whole Society is falling into this abyss. Look at the secular governments so called islamic countries have  realized. We open up our markets and have eye candy we thrive like westerners. So, no relief there. Imagine middle eastern society replaced with western society - progress economic growth. at the expense of Family. Next generation is not priority. Free in any way possible. They don't see the psychological, social, physical impact that is not really talked about its Taboo topic in the west. 

I would not even bring up Islam. Prior to that I would have a short conversation about Nature. What Nature intended the two to be, and their job. If one denies that, no need to go into Islam. They deny what they see, touch, hear and feel and what current Knowledge had provided them. They are just hell bent of following their way of life-slave to the desires. These things have noting to do with right, there is individual right and the collective right. Collective takes priority ask any government or corporation, bu tin families my right is priority over the collective good- This is the extent of wisdom we have- we accept the lame excuse because most have been neutered or are afraid to be labled - Image conscious or can't risk sleeping in the outhouse ( "They" have the leverage and as puppies some must submit). 

Need to grow a backbone and tackle issues with wisdom at least in your own families. Explain the risks and that is all we can do. If things go the wrong way clearly set he expectation that you will no the part of it, no matter what it cost. Most can't do that they submit and hide behind we are progressive no, its weakness been covered.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, notme said:

There is more than one meaning to the word "feminism". Neoliberal feminism is a marketing scam meant to increase consumption and redirect resources from the people to the very wealthy. 

Agreed

12 hours ago, notme said:

The original intent of feminism was perfectly in line with Islamic values

Agreed...this is first wave feminism

13 hours ago, notme said:

No sensible person supports the screaming, man-hating, bra burning, capitalist feminists. For any movement to be valid it's must be rooted in humanity and justice. 

Agreed...first wave feminism was later hijacked by second wave, third wave and fourth wave feminism

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@pyschological warfare and AbdusSibtayn...exactly...100% on point bro!!!

Edited by Eddie Mecca

I am going to be very candid who started this or what was the real objective is history. Now we need to move beyond that and think of workable solution(s) to tackle this issue and any ancillary issues arising from this movement which is alive and progressing a speed of light.

West or Secular East will probably reach a point of extreme deviation at that point (some) people might start to do something, until that time its full speed ahead.

Muslims need to really, tackle this with wisdom. Because if you go against it with all you have got, you will be branded and ignored as backward, with cave mentality the usual rebuttals and they are very effective.

Even in Muslim communities many women work and they will resit any initiative against it. Because it is lucrative at personal/individual level. Some have no choice due to circumstance(s) that is an exception. There is free will, whoever wants to adopt a corporate lifestyle they can.

However, If the percentage increases to an inflection point it will be an issue, it is an issue even at this point because Women see this as an empowerment and Monetary/Social Freedom issue others see the positive monetary benefits of having Husband/Father and Wife/Mother work. Two salaries do provide a better lifestyle which is desired by some man and women and even children like the monetary benefits an are used to fast food( Tasty & Addictive stuff) . So, the society will be divided between affluent and less affluent families. Families with one income may desire the same lifestyle and this creates a never ending cycle, which will be hard to break.  

People have to decide what is their Priority and Way/Purpose of life. Can they sacrifice and resit or will they give allegiance.

I am a layman, not sure what the real solution is I can think of one important point. Conduct extensive first interview or there will a long lasting problem or a very fast exit. Layout your priority and carefully listen to the priorities of your spouse. Need to be clear on your priorities before one can think of marriage, so one can clearly articulate them and get a firm commitment. If the priorities are different, there is someone for everyone out there.

Looks and "Other stuff" needs to be secondary priorities. You are Not only looking for a Women, for yourself . But looking for a Mother of your children. Same goes for the women, they are looking for a Father for their children.

Find God conscious people to marry. We connect/or any other transit "Thing" can't be a basis of this relationship. As with any transit "Thing" money/looks/social status/connection/similar interest/hobbies/similar jobs/careers/like the same movies he/she understand me... etc...with time it has the ability to slowly degrade or completely disappear. What we named as people grew apart or got different priorities so we don't connect anymore. Well, job interviews are like that, even after the probation period you would not know. Companies are very selective and objective sometimes there an few layers of interview process to be relatively sure ( still its a 

chance) . we take marriage as a play thing , and the result is very damaging but evil once the kids are born now the separation/divorce will cause this child life to the ruined. Once you bring a child into this world, you loose your rights of My life/My right. You have committed to bring a life and now you will bring it to fruition. But child abuse is rampant these days and no one cares of this oppressed child. It is what i want i don't like it anymore we divorce.

Marriage for God, and His way is everlasting. Here priority is not "Me" but the "collective". Keeping each other physically and mentally happy, which results in happy family and psychologically happy children. Taking care of the the children is worth more than any corporate job. Their physical, mental and social needs a priority. Good food, is essential, it less doctor visit less medication. Now its for the next generation so it will last till they are grown up and become fully functional embers of the society. Both work for the benefit of the collective good of the family and the next generation, which is a Trust of the Imam of the time(عليه السلام).

It is what Nature intended. Procreation and we were built accordingly. No this is not cave man thinking. Nature did not only design us for cave life.

Obviously, some who deny the Nature will resit. But Universal Truths can't be denied. No matter how much we desire to do so. We understand but we still follow our desires. So, Most are disbelievers in Nature. And Nature is something we can see, feel, hear and touch. Which is denial of tangible Knowledge. So, Unseen does not even come into this picture at this point.

A Taboo topic, since we understand the realities but are driven by our desires so it will be neglected. We know it, but will continue the path we are on, Freedom. So, silent treatment. 

• Forum Administrators

The obsession with cultural war terminology from colonial powers among apparently "decolonized" Muslims is an interesting one.  I guess maybe not so decolonized...

Tell me where in Islamic society, history, or academia were terms like "feminism", "secularism", "nuclear family", or "new world order" ever used, outside of Western imposition? Any specific Arabic equivalent to these terms, beyond superficial association? Genuinely curious. 

• Veteran Member
On 3/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, Eddie Mecca said:

Perhaps, Steinem’s 1960s characterization of a “liberal, nonviolent and honorable” CIA was idealistic and self-serving, but there is no question that today’s Agency is still necessary and wildly different. The 6,700 page U.S. Senate torture report is a good place to start when seeking to understand how different.

How does she characterize the operations of her time there? Phoenix in Vietnam, Allende in Chile, Gehlen, nuclear "contamination" of the Ganges, and so on.

• Advanced Member

I guess with the rise of gender binary nonsense and trans degeneracy this is slightly becoming the lesser of our concern lol. They are moving so fast they've dumped the woman/feminism discussion and are already pushing stuff to our kids. Feminism was just the start.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2021 at 3:38 AM, Berber-Shia said:

They are moving so fast they've dumped the woman/feminism discussion and are already pushing stuff to our kids. Feminism was just the start.

Agreed...but still helpful to study and understand its origins...non-binary, trans, androgynous etc. has its roots in feminism and early gay movement

Edited by Eddie Mecca
  • Forum Administrators
On 3/9/2021 at 10:12 PM, Reza said:

Tell me where in Islamic society, history, or academia were terms like "feminism", "secularism", "nuclear family", or "new world order" ever used, outside of Western imposition? Any specific Arabic equivalent to these terms, beyond superficial association? Genuinely curious. 

Doesn’t seem like there’s much enthusiasm to answer this. Still waiting. 

I guess copy/pasting scary articles and videos and posting about social apocalypse  is all people here can do. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Reza said:

Doesn’t seem like there’s much enthusiasm to answer this. Still waiting. 

I guess copy/pasting scary articles and videos and posting about social apocalypse  is all people here can do

Pretty sure this is directed at me...LOL...I'm busy with home improvement projects and other things so I try to contribute a sentence here and there when time allows...firstly, I don't fully grasp your point...are you suggesting Muslims coin their own terminology for terms like "secularism", "feminism" etc.?? 

Edited by Eddie Mecca
  • Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

are you suggesting Muslims coin their own terminology for terms like "secularism", "feminism" etc.??

I’m saying these are terms borrowed from Western Eurocentric discourse imposed on Muslims, of which Muslims are exerting energy talking about. I was asking if exact equivalent Islamic terminology exists for these “buzzwords” that are thrown around and reviled so much. And if they don’t, why are Muslims using them? That’s just conceding the framing from the get-go, and we simply become reactors to another’s narrative, rather than having our own.

If "You" ( Muslims- male /female) do not want to be part of or silent partner in this - Liberation which is code word for free their females for exploitation . - you should speak out instead of arguing with each other. 

Female has a responsibility which men envoy - They are the custodians of the next generation of MUSLIMS. You let them get exploited, you are part of the plan/silent and willing partner to take the next generation away from Islam. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2021 at 4:00 AM, Reza said:

I’m saying these are terms borrowed from Western Eurocentric discourse imposed on Muslims

Not just the Muslims...imposed on the entire world

of which Muslims are exerting energy talking about

We have to talk about it akhi...why should we remain mealy-mouthed??…these concepts, ideologies, machinations, imposed lifestyles etc. are impacting the entire planet

Edited by Eddie Mecca
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

of which Muslims are exerting energy talking about

What do you want us to talk about?? The price of tea in China (sarcasm)?? 

I was asking if exact equivalent Islamic terminology exists for these “buzzwords”

I'm perplexed as to why is this such a major issue for you. How does it benefit or behoove Muslims to coin their own terminology for Western concepts like feminism, gay marriage etc? Should we spend our time analyzing and refuting these concepts or thinking up new Arabic, Persian, Turkish etc. lingo or Islamized vocabulary for foreign imposed thought-patterns?? 

Edited by Eddie Mecca
  • Moderators

I'd rather discuss excessive consumption than neoliberal feminism. Nobody cares about neoliberal feminism. If we're going to stand against a secular western cultural invention, it should be modern capitalism. That's the root that ties together all the various little ideologies.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

From thread title: Destabilize the Nuclear Family

Not as much as the Bohemians of the 19th Century and the Anti-Marriage Movement. The only prominent example l can think of is Benito Mussolini who was for a time one of these.

Note: there were several groups called Bohemians.

Edited by hasanhh
grammar and note
On 3/10/2021 at 3:38 AM, Berber-Shia said:

I guess with the rise of gender binary nonsense and trans degeneracy this is slightly becoming the lesser of our concern lol. They are moving so fast they've dumped the woman/feminism discussion and are already pushing stuff to our kids. Feminism was just the start.

In the west, or in Secular communities- just so we don't get stuck on the terminology - Communities where there is 100% focus on worldly Monetary/Social gain. Where anything, goes is the operative concept for Money, social/moral values have been disregarded. Be it in West or East.

It is prudent to find an area where, there is an Islamic Center/Mosque/Hussaniya and relocate very close to it. Send the kids to Islamic School -Islamic center with accredited full time Islamic schools ( Monday-Friday grade 1-12) . If possible a visual proximity is ideal. This serves as a daily Visual reminder to your family, like daily prayers which are repeated at different times- we don't loose sight of the priority. These centers may be in low to mid income areas in the city so need to deal with social/status issues. The benefit will be 52 weeks of Friday prayers, 52 wek pf Thursday programs, Two month sand 8/9 days of Muharram, Month of Ramadhan, birth and ALL Eid celebrations and Majlis on martyrdom of the Imams(عليه السلام) . If ones does not or some of the family members do not actively participate they still see the people gathers for these events. It serves as a reminder - Year round reminded. The benefits of which can't be described in words by a layman like me.  You can travel to it, creating a community around an Islamic Center/ School creates an ideal environment. 

Once we recognize the problem, we just don't  Only -sit on a prayer mat and do dua or supplicate regularly with out any practical steps on our part. Help is guaranteed when we take a step, the rest will come the way will open. If there is a will there is a way. This requires sacrifice, of relocation, finding less then ideal job, social. status issues but the strong manage and survive. 

• Forum Administrators
17 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Not just the Muslims...imposed on the entire world

Imposed on the entire world, and then perpetrated by its repetition by us.

We have to talk about it akhi...why should we remain mealy-mouthed??…these concepts, ideologies, machinations, imposed lifestyles etc. are impacting the entire planet

Because it’s beating a dead horse. Focus on building your own ideology.

What do you want us to talk about?? The price of tea in China (sarcasm)?? 

Your own philosophy instead of someone else’s. 

I'm perplexed as to why is this such a major issue for you. How does it benefit or behoove Muslims to coin their own terminology for Western concepts like feminism, gay marriage etc? Should we spend our time analyzing and refuting these concepts or thinking up new Arabic, Persian, Turkish etc. lingo or Islamized vocabulary for foreign imposed thought-patterns?? 

I didn’t say Muslims coin their own terminology. I asked whether it already exists from Islamic narration or it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, then clearly it was never that important. If it does, discuss the topic on those terms.