Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Oppressed Imams of Janatul Baqi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam ,

I've been thinking is there a way to ask the guards who guard the graves of the Imams (عليه السلام) to let us go near them . I've seen on Instagram some people who broke the gate and quickly went and touched all five graves and got some samples of dust . 

Could there be a way to bribe these Kafirs to let us go and sit next to our Beloved Imams (عليه السلام) ?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

will it make a difference? I see so many Shias go to Hajj, Umrah, Ziarat so many times. Most return with the same faults. Mistreat their relatives, ignore the needs of their community, focus only on what's the best food to serve for Majlis. ect. 

It's especially disturbing in the Shia Pakistani community.

Edited by pakistanyar
  • Advanced Member

Salam ,

7 hours ago, pakistanyar said:

will it make a difference? I see so many Shias go to Hajj, Umrah, Ziarat so many times. Most return with the same faults. Mistreat their relatives, ignore the needs of their community, focus only on what's the best food to serve for Majlis. ect. 

It's especially disturbing in the Shia Pakistani community.

Somehow it's true but not all are like that I'm sure . 

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, AbalFadhl said:

Salam ,

I've been thinking is there a way to ask the guards who guard the graves of the Imams (عليه السلام) to let us go near them . I've seen on Instagram some people who broke the gate and quickly went and touched all five graves and got some samples of dust . 

Could there be a way to bribe these Kafirs to let us go and sit next to our Beloved Imams (عليه السلام) ?

Akhi, don't indulge in such adventurism. You could get beaten, arrested or even deported if you mess with the mutawwiyeen (the Haram Police). 

What use is a ziyarah/tabarruk which is obtained through haram? Bribery is an act which is haram mutlaqan.

Bribing the Haram Police for entering the enclosure is like mixing turbat-ush-shifa in haram drinks for barakah. It turns the purpose of your ibadah null-and-void.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, AbalFadhl said:

Salam ,

I was also thinking about this. I was gonna bribe but the person above convinced me not to. I guess I'll should start building my parkour and ninja skills lol

Edited by guest 2025
  • Advanced Member
On 3/4/2021 at 6:27 PM, AbalFadhl said:

Salam ,

Wa alykum al salam. 

It really makes me sad. Imam al Hassan (عليه السلام) was oppressed in his life, oppressed at death, oppressed in his casket, and oppressed in his grave.