Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Demonic Aunt !!!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Salam ,

Warning Long Post !!!

My uncle has been a successful businessman along with my father since a long time . My Uncle married a local Christian woman from Switzerland who later accepted Shi'a Islam  and was very interested and became very religious . They had 2 kids , then when the second kid became about 12 years old he (my uncle) went to Pakistan .

This is a key point : On his visit to Pakistan someone put their eyes on him and used a form of black magic type of thing from a local person who practised these type off stuff . Now this evil woman's plan was (at this time my grandfather was alive ) to wait until the elderly died , then marry my uncle then poison my uncle and somehow take the business . My uncle did not know about this person since this lady lived in a village 2 miles away from our town .

The week my uncle came back he started to argue with his wife and in that very week they got divorced.  My cousins were age 14 and 12 . Then my uncle moved with his 2 children to Switzerland and my father had his second child (my brother ) and later made his own business . Note : This was in Spain . Later my uncle traveled to Pakistan again and the evil womans friend introduced her to our family and 3 months later they got married . Then we moved to England and my father started another business branch I  here . Then they (uncle and new wife)had 2 children then she (evil aunt) came here to England and now she lives a few doors away from us .  

Note : My uncle lives in Switzerland with his first 2 sons from the first wife 

Ever since she came into the family she has caused problems . She doesn't feed her children only biscuits with tea in the morning and that's it . The children are one is 7 and the other 4 When my uncle comes here she makes more than 7 types of food.

She goes outside without Hijab , she talks to random men , she takes pills and goes unconscious,  she leaves her children at home by themselves watching their laptop and goes with her friends . One night she happened to leave the house at 1am whilst th kids were sleeping . She fights with everyone including my dad . She ones came without a top on in the Masjid and many more crimes . Most of the Time she sleeps until 3 pm and the children are at home starving.  The children are completely emaciated and their clothes are to big for them . The 4 year old requires to wear the t shirt age 1-2 years . My mum and dad came up with the idea of sending them food every day or to call them here to play so they can eat . The most horrifying thing is once I happen to drop something off to  their house and the children were eating wallpaper .  Now she has taught the children to be feminine . They sit like girls , talk like girls, have nail polish. This is because my uncle refused to have another child and she wanted a girl . All of my aunts friends (there are 3) they're cursed by our community and society . And her eldest child had a heart seizure a few months ago from pain .

The problem is that I found her Journal/ Diary and I found out that she poisoned my grandmother (may she rest In peace ) . I showed my parents and they said " When the time comes , then " . Basically my parents are saying to gather more to show .

I would like to know what will happen to this lady , what punishment she might receive and if i will get rewarded for feeding her starving kids whilst she eats at restaurants with her friends

Could you please recite surah fatiha for the children because they are currently being treated in the hospital 

Edited by AbalFadhl
  • Moderators

Is she your uncle's second wife ? But uncle lives in Switzerland with two older kids from first marriage while the second wife and younger two live in England? Right? If that's the case why don't they live together? 

Does the kids father, your uncle, take no notice of she treats the children?

England has a very good child protection system. If the kids are severely malnourished why isn't anyone taking notice?

29 minutes ago, AbalFadhl said:

I would like to know what will happen to this lady , what punishment she might receive

Allah knows best. No one will be able to tell you this. While I can understand your sentiments it is possible that she mends her ways or because of something else Allah decides to forgive her.

31 minutes ago, AbalFadhl said:

if i will get rewarded for feeding her starving kids

Definitely.Showing mercy towards other creation carries great reward. 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, starlight said:

Is she your uncle's second wife ? But uncle lives in Switzerland with two older kids from first marriage while the second wife and younger two live in England? Right? If that's the case why don't they live together? 

My uncles business is In  Switzerland , he often comes here like every 3 months . I actually have no clue why they dont live together .

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, starlight said:

No he doesn't.  Every day my dad tells him off on the phone but all he says " Yeah ,  I'll sort it dont worry ." But he doesn't. That's the sad part . It's as if he is under a spell . I did mention that black magic was used on him 

Edited by AbalFadhl
  • Advanced Member

May Allah help you and your family and punish this woman

Brother this woman sounds like the description of a witch im kinda speechless how bad a person can be. Get the evidence and get her busted Allah will surely punish her for commiting so many major sins (poisoning, black magic, neglecting her children etc.) and Allah will reward you for helping the children of course but im pretty sure it is also your duty to do it when you know your cousins are being abused like this.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, starlight said:

England has a very good child protection system. If the kids are severely malnourished why isn't anyone taking notice?

Allah knows best. No one will be able to tell you this. While I can understand your sentiments it is possible that she mends her ways or because of something else Allah decides to forgive her.

Definitely.Showing mercy towards other creation carries great reward. 

If she has killed his grandmother she needs forgiveness from the grandmother and the family to be forgiven by Allah.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Khurasani said:

If she has killed his grandmother she needs forgiveness from the grandmother and the family to be forgiven by Allah.

My family has decided that we will present all of this proof and incidents to my uncle when he comes back . My dad also mentioned to my uncle to divorce his wife . 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Khurasani said:

'If' she has indeed killed the grandmother. Still beats me, why would anyone put this down in a journal where others can read see it. 

Guest Advice
5 minutes ago, starlight said:

'If' she has indeed killed the grandmother. Still beats me, why would anyone put this down in a journal where others can read see it. 

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, starlight said:

Im not denying his story i just put the if there because its only if the story is true. Which it most likely is and im not doubting it.

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, starlight said:

I actually dont know , I myself was baffled when my mother showed me . She must have some mental issues since she passes out on pills

• Advanced Member

The Journal was found back at home in Pakistan by my fathers sister behind a shelf when she was cleaning

Guest Observer

If you genuinely believe this is the result of black magic. You should also pray and make use of the Quran,Duas and Ziyaraats to destroy the evil and see some solution. Its good you are being proactive by helping take care of the kids.

The frustrating part about black magic is the big place it takes in the psyche of Pakistanis. We place too much emphasis in its power over us, and sometimes i fear Allah leaves us to it corruption and lies because of our faith in its perceived power over his true and almighty power.  

I also am skeptical of how much we as a culture blame magic as opposed to our own actions and responsibilities.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I can't believe someone could do this to their own biological children!

Disgusting beyond imagination!

Edited by AbdusSibtayn
  • Advanced Member
On 3/4/2021 at 9:07 AM, shadow_of_light said:

The children need urgent help. Cant your parents take them to their home and look after them? Their mother probably suffers from a mental disorder; I cant believe that a mentally healthy mother can do it! 

Wish they could but it's already 8 people in our house . Our house is pretty big but it will be a chaos . 

1. Dad   2. Mum  3. Me   4. Brother  5. Sister

6. Sister  7. Sister  8. Grandmother(moms side)

• Veteran Member
44 minutes ago, AbalFadhl said:

Wish they could but it's already 8 people in our house . Our house is pretty big but it will be a chaos . 

They are only 2 little kids. Your sisters and grandmother can help your mother to take care of them. Please, do it. Do you know what a great reward you will recieve if you do it? I read somewhere that since children are very innocent, angels approach them. So the more time you spend with children, the more you benefit from being close to angels. And by inviting them to your home, the angels will enter your house as well. 

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

They are only 2 little kids. Your sisters and grandmother can help your mother to take care of them. Please, do it. Do you know what a great reward you will recieve if you do it? I read somewhere that since children are very innocent, angels approach them. So the more time you spend with children, the more you benefit from being close to angels. And by inviting them to your home, the angels will enter your house as well. 

I let my parents know about this idea . 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, AbalFadhl said:

Try to encourage your parents. Tell them "if the Prophet(s) were in the same situation, what would he do?"

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AbalFadhl said:

In such a situation it is an duty to take care of them when they are in danger.