Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Could covid-19 be a conspiracy?

Message added by ShiaChat Mod,

”Some views expressed below may not reflect the consensus of the scientific and health care community, and instead are dangerous claims based on dubious information and conjecture. Please consult credible sources and legitimate health care professionals for medical advice.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

madness.....

Kids will now get superpowers taking the vaccine. Brainwashing.

Imagine using your kids and guinea pig. And then if something happens, you can't sue them since they have immunity from liability. Neither will you get compensated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Edited by slavelight

• Advanced Member

https://dailyusa24.com/2021/11/09/watch-bayer-pharmaceuticals-president-admits-mrna-injections-are-cell-gene-therapies-predicts-95-would-refuse-with-no-pandemic/

Here’s the quote from The Expose:

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate,” Oelrich said.

Try saying that on Twitter or Instagram and see how long it takes to earn a mark for ‘misinformation.’

But when a Big Pharma elitist says that, the media doesn’t bat an eye.

Let’s not understate that last comment.

It took a state of fear, paranoia, and confusion to induce billions to become guinea pigs for the largest medical experiment ever conducted on humanity.

Oelrich says this ‘pandemic’ has “opened people’s eyes to innovation.”

That’s a chilling statement that shows you these medical tyrants want humanity as their test subjects.

• Advanced Member

A Conspiracy Fact or a Conspiracy Theory?

Part I: “Covid deaths” & mortality

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%.

2. There has been NO unusual excess mortality.

image.thumb.png.43b83b249a51027b4ebf5eb850a74c0f.png

3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated.

4. The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities.

5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy.

6. Covid mortality exactly mirrors the natural mortality curve.

7. There has been a massive increase in the use of “unlawful” DNRs.

Part II: Lockdowns

8. Lockdowns do not prevent the spread of disease.

9. Lockdowns kill people.

10. Hospitals were never unusually over-burdened.

Part III: PCR Tests

11. PCR tests were not designed to diagnose illness.

12. PCR Tests have a history of being inaccurate and unreliable.

13. The CT values of the PCR tests are too high.

14. The World Health Organization (Twice) Admitted PCR tests produced false positives.

15. The scientific basis for Covid tests is questionable.

Part IV: “Asymptomatic infection”

16. The majority of Covid infections are “asymptomatic”.

17. There is very little evidence supporting the alleged danger of “asymptomatic transmission”.

Part V: Ventilators

18. Ventilation is NOT a treatment for respiratory viruses.

19. Ventilators killed people.

Part VI: Masks

20. Masks don’t work.

21. Masks are bad for your health.

22. Masks are bad for the planet.

Part VII: Vaccines

23. Covid “vaccines” are totally unprecedented.

24. Vaccines do not confer immunity or prevent transmission.

25. The vaccines were rushed and have unknown longterm effects.

26. Vaccine manufacturers have been granted legal indemnity should they cause harm.

Part VIII: Deception & Foreknowledge

27. The EU was preparing “vaccine passports” at least a YEAR before the pandemic began.

28. A “training exercise” predicted the pandemic just weeks before it started.

29. Since the beginning of 2020, the Flu has “disappeared”.

30. The elite have made fortunes during the pandemic.

Source

From  comment section:

Ilya G Poimandres

Oct 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Reply to  Acumen man

Using “according to the CDC” to discount data doesn’t work here. They are funded by, and have a revolving employment door with the pharmaceutical companies they are meant to be regulating.

But nice try.

• Advanced Member

@justAnothermuslim

When ICUs are double-bedding patients in the same room when they're overcapacity, that's not being overburdened?

When you have an infectious disease, staying at home and not having contact with others doesn't prevent the spread of an infectious disease?

When young people die in the order of 100s to 1000s across the world from an infectious disease, that's a normal mortality curve, and who cares given its just a miniscule fraction of the world population and as long as it's not you or your family?

When people survive after potentially months in the ICU from COVID-19, on top of those months of suffering, they don't suffer long term effects?

When did you see a ventilator kill a person, before or after the person was finished suffocating despite an oxygen mask?

• Advanced Member

@dragonxx

Thank you for your response but that’s not what I meant.

In fact, where I come from, not more than 500 deaths were attributed to covid-19 for the whole year 2020.

The situation changes dramatically in 2021 where more than 25K deaths up to October, are attributed to covid-19. What causes the more than 5,000 % increment? Was it the Delta varian or the vaccination program or something else? Whatever it is, people are now more reluctant to take up the (endless?) booster jab. IMHO, the best explanation so far for this dramatic rise is due to the 5 % lethal batches. I could very well be wrong here for looking up sources not only from MSM.

Anyway, I found quite an exhaustive rebuttal of the article I posted earlier.

The next course of action is to go through them both with an open mind and follow the best of them until such a time, I find new evidence to change it.

The guiding principle is always:

[Shakir 39:17] ………., therefore give good news to My servants,

[Shakir 39:18] Those who listen to the word, then follow the best of it; those are they whom Allah has guided, and those it is who are the men of understanding.

• Moderators

I've known several people to get sick with covid-19. Some have been sick for months. Maybe they will never recover. I haven't personally known anyone who died, but I do know many people who have lost family members.

But y'all conspiracy theorists go on. Clearly if it's not affecting you it's not real. 

That list ^ is the most lies I've ever seen in one place. 

On 11/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, justAnothermuslim said:

22. Masks are bad for the planet.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, justAnothermuslim said:

30. The elite have made fortunes during the pandemic.

These are the only true statements, and we don't have to tolerate either - we can do something to stop both of these crimes. We can stay home. We can use reusable masks where practical and properly dispose of disposable masks. We can stop buying useless junk from billionaires and support our local economies by buying local. 

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, notme said:

've known several people to get sick with covid-19. Some have been sick for months. Maybe they will never recover. I haven't personally known anyone who died, but I do know many people who have lost family members.

But y'all conspiracy theorists go on. Clearly if it's not affecting you it's not real. 

Salam sis

It's affecting everyone, in one way or another.

18 hours ago, notme said:

That list ^ is the most lies I've ever seen in one place. 

Just one example from A Rebuttal To  30 Facts About Covid-19.

image.png.16d838dd42bcdaf174e60d2775530750.png

Can you please enlighten me how these covid-19’s mRNA vaccines work?

1. What happen when they’re injected into the arms?

2. Will they ever get into the blood stream?

3. What happens to cells in the blood vessels or heart or kidney or any other organs that may take up these mRNAs?

4. What make these cells in the first place, take up these foreign mRNAs?

5. How does our body immune system, in particular the lymphocytes, reacts to these cells which have produced spike proteins on their surfaces?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

Can you please enlighten me how these covid-19’s mRNA vaccines work?

No, man, I'm an ecologist, an engineer, and a teacher, but I'm not an immunologist. It's good to question, but it's also good to follow the guidance of those who are knowledgeable. I don't understand the science, it's outside my area of expertise, but I know scientists who I trust who say it's good, it's safe, and it's useful but not perfect. 

• Advanced Member
On 11/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, justAnothermuslim said:

5. How does our body immune system, in particular the lymphocytes, reacts to these cells which have produced spike proteins on their surfaces?

It seems to me, there’re 2 groups of scientist right now: CDC/WHO-compliant dan CDC/WHO-non-compliant.

This is the description of how mRNA vaccine works according to one CDC/WHO-non-compliant scientist.

Basically, he’s saying once inside the blood vessels and after being taken up by the endothelial cells (lining the blood vessels), the cells will start producing spike proteins and manifested them on their surfaces. This will spring our body immune system into action.

Sincerely hoping his hypothesis is wrong.

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/8PswJ9ONysVk/

If he’s right, it sounds to me like inciting some of our own body cells to commit suicide, for the greater good of the whole body. Allahu alam.

I will continue searching for the description of how mRNA vaccine works according to CDC/WHO-compliant scientists and share it over here.

Stay safe.

• Advanced Member
On 11/14/2021 at 8:57 PM, justAnothermuslim said:

If he’s right, it sounds to me like inciting some of our own body cells to commit suicide, for the greater good of the whole body. Allahu alam.

Great, can't wait when the vasty majority of doctors and nurses suddenly drop dead soon from multi organ failure, or 10 years from now or whatever.

I would advise you to reflect on two points to figure out how to separate conspiracy from fact.

1. This pandemic resulted in 100s of millions of people being vaccinated in a relatively short period of time. Unfortunately, given the time crunch it was needed. Thus side-effects, undesirable results, mistakes etc. are more likely to happen. This is not abnormal, not unexpected, and not risky enough to outweigh the benefit of the vaccines. It's either this or people can stay in lockdown for years potentially until the vaccine development and data monitoring is to your eminent standards.

2. Many people always take advantage of bad situations, especially people in power. Often, that's how they got in power. Yes, they are probably doing things to take advantage of this pandemic situation. Pfizer has earned multiple violations from the FDA in the past for other drugs where they were underreporting side-effects or had inadequate monitoring etc. That's the unfortunate world we live in. But it doesn't mean its a bioterrorism plot meant to wipe out the population including doctors/nurses. After all if these corporations do that, who will they siphon money from, and who will help them when they're sick?
In spite of all this, the vaccine still shows strong benefit with an acceptable risk profile for most people.

If you don't want to risk vaccination that's totally fine, I'm not an anti-vax hater like some other people, nor does my position allow me to be. However I will say for people who don't want to risk the vaccine, they shouldn't risk getting covid either and spreading to others/collapsing the hospitals by staying home lockdown style, and stop dissuading people from the vaccine with false information. At least until this pandemic is over, or if not, until you have your long-term data 20 years later.

• Advanced Member
On 11/15/2021 at 9:38 AM, dragonxx said:

Great, can't wait when the vasty majority of doctors and nurses suddenly drop dead soon from multi organ failure, or 10 years from now or whatever.

It’s fine with me if you don’t agree with dr sucharit bhakdi’s explanation of how the mRNA vaccine works. My interest is only to know how it works. So it’ll be more beneficial if you can share your version of it.

As to suddenly dropping dead, it’s a very sad situation and I read it’s happening all over the world, even among the healthy athletes. Why? Blame it on everything except the obvious.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:38 AM, dragonxx said:

I would advise you to reflect on two points to figure out how to separate conspiracy from fact.

To a shia, saqifa is a fact and a conspiracy.

To a non-shia, it’s just a coincidence.

Try explaining how to separate a conspiracy from fact?

G’luck to you.

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

It’s fine with me if you don’t agree with dr sucharit bhakdi’s explanation of how the mRNA vaccine works. My interest is only to know how it works. So it’ll be more beneficial if you can share your version of it.

I know its fine with you. Great, I hope you are able to the separate processes of functionality from resultant effects when you do understand how they work. I'd have to decline sharing my version of how it works because although I have a good idea, it's not nearly precise enough to share.

As to suddenly dropping dead, it’s a very sad situation and I read it’s happening all over the world, even among the healthy athletes. Why? Blame it on everything except the obvious.

I genuinely can't tell if this is an intellectual answer or an ignorant one, so I'll ask for clarification: Do you mean to say that the vaccine, delivered to 100s of millions of people, is dropping everyone? Or the virus?

To a shia, saqifa is a fact and a conspiracy.

To a non-shia, it’s just a coincidence.

Try explaining how to separate a conspiracy from fact?

G’luck to you.

That's easy, to me anyway. Saqifa is a fact to Shia. It's a conspiracy to some non-shia. It's a "coincidence" to dishonest people. Perhaps if you read my two points and reflected a little before posting a reflexive response, you'd be able to separate the two too

Edited by dragonxx

• Advanced Member
On 11/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, dragonxx said:

I genuinely can't tell if this is an intellectual answer or an ignorant one,

On October 26, Dr. Steve Kirsch gave a 3-minute slide presentation during the Open Public Hearing session at the meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) which is the outside committee of the FDA that reviews vaccine safety and efficacy. The meeting was focused on whether or not to extend the EUA of the Pfizer vaccines for children aged 5 to 11.

The updated slides can be found here.  Do have a look at slides 7 – 10.

I can give some more links but I don’t want to put SC in harm’s way.

so I'll ask for clarification: Do you mean to say that the vaccine, delivered to 100s of millions of people, is dropping everyone? Or the virus?

I genuinely can’t tell if this is an intellectual question or an ignorant one.

That's easy, to me anyway. Saqifa is a fact to Shia. It's a conspiracy to some non-shia. It's a "coincidence" to dishonest people. Perhaps if you read my two points and reflected a little before posting a reflexive response, you'd be able to separate the two too

I’ll make it simpler.

To a shia, the event of saqifa is a fact and a conspiracy.

To a sunni, it’’s a fact and a “coincidence”.

Try explaining how to separate conspiracy from fact?

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

On October 26, Dr. Steve Kirsch gave a 3-minute slide presentation during the Open Public Hearing session at the meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) which is the outside committee of the FDA that reviews vaccine safety and efficacy. The meeting was focused on whether or not to extend the EUA of the Pfizer vaccines for children aged 5 to 11.

The updated slides can be found here.  Do have a look at slides 7 – 10.

I can give some more links but I don’t want to put SC in harm’s way.

I genuinely can’t tell if this is an intellectual question or an ignorant one.

I’ll make it simpler.

To a shia, the event of saqifa is a fact and a conspiracy.

To a sunni, it’’s a fact and a “coincidence”.

Try explaining how to separate conspiracy from fact?

You would do a better job of convincing people if you highlighted the side effects and explained how you feel you shouldn't be forced to take a risk you are not comfortable taking for the sake of others, or that big pharm are underreporting/inadequately monitoring side effects and you feel for that reason you don't want to take the risk for yourself. 

This is, again, assuming that you're actually being forced to take it.

The topic of children is another topic altogether.

At the end of the day, if I were in your shoes I'd sit myself home and watch the 100s of millions who have been vaccinated drop dead like flies all around me, rather than try and claim the vaccine kills more than covid.

It seems people already forgot Wuhan, Italy, India, and even more recently Romania, when people were denied ventilators if they were too old despite being in otherwise good shape.

• Advanced Member

I know its fine with you. Great, I hope you are able to the separate processes of functionality from resultant effects when you do understand how they work. I'd have to decline sharing my version of how it works because although I have a good idea, it's not nearly precise enough to share.

I missed this one. Do share your version of how does mRNA vaccine work, however imprecise it may be. No judgement from me. And what happens to those cells which have produced spike proteins on their surfaces? Thanks.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, dragonxx said:

The topic of children is another topic altogether.

Maybe this is more to your liking.

Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences. We all know that. But you can literally search keywords like “died suddenly” and “died unexpectedly” in Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. and find endless stories like the following. Booster shots commenced on September 22. That could also be a coincidence. But all of the following doctors died on October 13 or later.

We could literally include 100 doctors in this story if time permitted. All of these happened in the last four weeks. The youngest is 32. The oldest is 59.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-19-doctors-dropping-like-flies-due-to-vaccines.html

and

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/whoa-twice-as-many-cardiac-arrests-in-athletes-this-year-vs-all-history/

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

I missed this one. Do share your version of how does mRNA vaccine work, however imprecise it may be. No judgement from me. And what happens to those cells which have produced spike proteins on their surfaces? Thanks.

Dear Brother, I am not concerned about your judgement, I am however responsible for my words

16 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

Maybe this is more to your liking.

Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences. We all know that. But you can literally search keywords like “died suddenly” and “died unexpectedly” in Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. and find endless stories like the following. Booster shots commenced on September 22. That could also be a coincidence. But all of the following doctors died on October 13 or later.

We could literally include 100 doctors in this story if time permitted. All of these happened in the last four weeks. The youngest is 32. The oldest is 59.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-19-doctors-dropping-like-flies-due-to-vaccines.html

and

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/whoa-twice-as-many-cardiac-arrests-in-athletes-this-year-vs-all-history/

Thank you for sharing

SUD incidence rates in the US adults 20–64 were 49.3 (95%CI: 41.2–58.3) and 21.7 (95%CI: 16.5–27.8) per 100000 among men and women, respectively. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6565486/

Therefore I'd need rates of sudden unexpected death far greater than that AND in proportionate to the number of vaccinations to reconsider my position. The reason it must also be proportionate to the number of vaccine administrations is because unexpected side effects are inevitable, so it needs to far exceed that. That is indeed just the way it is, nothing in life comes without cost.

For instance, penicillin anaphylaxis kills 100-500 people a year in the US. I don't see you complaining about that being a biological weapon despite its higher "sudden unexpected death rate" than the covid vaccine!

You want to introduce a new type of surgery, chemotherapy, drug, whatever, you best believe people are going to "drop dead" frequently at the start. You think blood transfusions all went fine and dandy when it was first introduced? People died from it a lot at the start until the antibodies were discovered.

And like I said, unless you're being forced at gunpoint (or equivalent) to take risks you don't want to, you shouldn't really complain. 

• Advanced Member

Prominent cardiologist who said he would not cry at funeral of ‘selfish’ unvaxxed, dies in sleep weeks after endorsing third jab

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/13/prominent-cardiologist-who-said-he-would-not-cry-at-funeral-of-selfish-unvaxxed-dies-in-sleep-reportedly-weeks-after-third-jab-1162553/

LutchTweetSG-700-x-673.jpg

Saint John cardiologist and 'inspiring spirit' dies suddenly

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/saint-john-cardiologist-and-inspiring-spirit-dies-suddenly/ar-AAQvbPp

Edited by slavelight