Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Salamu 3alaykum. I would like you to make dua for my family for we are going through a disaster

Rate this topic

Guest abrother

I know you people are more holy than me and Allah will listen to you over me. You are honorable just souls and I ask you to pray for my family for we are suffering through serious family issues that I cannot get into.

@starlight You are particularly holy, ask Allah to help my poor family 

Allah please don't consider this to be me asking others for help over You, I only turn to You for help and ask You for help and I am only doing what I believe will increase the chances of me receiving Your Help. I do not believe these people have any power to aid me, only You. 

Guest Ya Qaim (عليه السلام).
On 3/2/2021 at 9:54 PM, Guest abrother said:

I know you people are more holy than me and Allah will listen to you over me. You are honorable just souls and I ask you to pray for my family for we are suffering through serious family issues that I cannot get into.

@starlight You are particularly holy, ask Allah to help my poor family 

Allah please don't consider this to be me asking others for help over You, I only turn to You for help and ask You for help and I am only doing what I believe will increase the chances of me receiving Your Help. I do not believe these people have any power to aid me, only You. 

May the sublime , Allah a.w.j set right what is difficult for you and your family. Please refer to reciting Ziyara Ashura daily, 

salam

• Moderators
On 3/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, Guest abrother said:

You are particularly holy, ask Allah to help my poor family

Thank you. 

What comes to you of good is from Allah - (4:79)

I read your post yesterday morning but couldn't reply, am really busy these days. I prayed for you yesterday and this morning in Salat ul Layl and will continue to do so, Inshallah (if my words are worth anything). 

1. Allah does not burden someone beyond their capacity. What this means is that Allah has already put the potential for dealing with the hardship within you, even if you cannot find the strength in yourself at this moment. Allah found you worthy of the trial --> gave you the potential -->then sent the hardship. Now your test is whether you can make use of the trials to develop this potential which will not only help you come of out this trial but will also come in very useful at later points in life. Do not waste this opportunity to reap short and long term worldly and spiritual benefits, it might not be given to you again!

If Sayeda Zainab(عليه السلام) can see beauty in Karbala, we should also try to look at our tests as a gift from Allah for spiritual ascension.

2. I don't know of the specific problem your family is going through but there we shias have been blessed with a whole treasure trove of duas. Pick a few that suit you and beg Allah to help you.

3. Don't despair. The good thing about time is that it always passes, whether bad or happy. Hazrat Yunus's time in the belly of whale came to an end, so did Hazrat Yusuf's confinement so Allah will end your problems too. Keep you faith firm(this is the second test in this situation). Our Lord is someone who can make a camel just walk out of a mountain. He provides rizq to a worm inside a stone, mends the broken (al-Jabbar), is the Opener of all portal(Al Fattah). He won't leave your family unattended and without help.

4. Use this time to practice gratitude. Don't just say Alhumdollilah with your tongue. Feel, really feel thankful for everything good in your life, no matter how unimportant it might seem- from having a working brain and tongue that enable you to say Alhumdollilah , for the fingers that make it possible for you to type and having the means to own a phone/laptop and pay for an internet connection. Gratitude is a lifestyle, once you adopt it, your life will undergo an almost miraculous change. 

You must already know these things but human being forgetful needs frequent reminders so I posted these.