Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Basic Members
20 hours ago, F.M said:

i totally agree, also to be honest we are getting by the time more and more hypocrites especially from the arabs.. 

i went to Iraq to visit family members of obviously going on ziaret to the shrines of the masomeen (عليه السلام) and I have seen those people and i got really disappointed in how they have changed into.. they care tooo much about their status as being from Abbasid or other hashemite tribe or whatsoever (including my own Family), they care too much about money, and they have some huge proudness and act they are the promised people of paradise etc( like if you arent arab or not fully arab its like allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has cursed you etc)... its disguisting and sad at the same time that this is how lots turn into..btw i went to iraq before corona started in case you wonder

did i say they are straight up fake scholars? i am rather scared for the next generations for what will happen to them..and yes i see waay to many people knowing some hadith and acting like they are scholars and this can easily go the wrong way especially we all know that our education system has already decreased and the actually knowledgeable people are seen as stupid clowns while people who are actually dumb are seen as a holy spirit.. all these point are not only revering to shia islam but is also a general thing that is happening.. world wide more and more people are starting to show disapproval to follow a religion (or even A god)  and go follow instead of it some internet- hypes, female hijabis are taking off their hijab and now lots want to join it too, people as Kardashians are seen as huge examples while they dont wear any clothes and it looks like the youth are following such stuff instead of religion...

i totally agree..its has been send down with a reason.

it has been clearly stated that when our imam will return he will not come as a mullah or sayed dresssed up peroson but as a modernate youthfull men.. and this is ONE of the soo many reasons why lots arent going to follow him. He will come with a ruling/governemt as never seen or taught before... those things will cause that our imam will get laughed at. 

exactly and it looks like we are getting more and more of such stereotypes (i dont want to call names) this is something to worry about also for the youth and next generation.

explain please. i dont understand it

Imam al Mahdi will attract non Shia born Muslims thanks to the help of prophet Jesus.  Together they will call upon the righteous worldwide to unite which will include both born and non-born Shias.  Remember the Mahdi is a universal savior for all of mankind not just for Shias.  It’s that Shias know who the messiah is unlike other faiths.

Guest Psychological Warfare

(" A third hadith is from the Present Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi, peace be upon him, who said in a reply to Ishaq ibn Ya'qub: "As far as newly occurring circumstances are concerned, you should turn (for guidance) to the narrators of our ahadith, for they are my proof over you just as I am Allah's proof."6")

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/taqlid-meaning-and-reality-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

("Following a Mujtahid

1. It is necessary for a Muslim to believe in the fundamentals of faith on the basis of proof and he cannot follow anyone in this respect i.e. he cannot accept he word of another with regard to the fundamentals without demanding proof.

However, in order to act on Islamic code (except in those matters which are considered by all to be indisputable e.g. the obligatory nature of the five daily prayers, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan etc.) ")

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-laws-ayatullah-abul-qasim-al-khui/taqlid

-----

There are things in life that we control and others we do not. It is prudent to work on the ones we do to an extent at an individual level and at the collective. The Directive, says in clear words what is expected of us. Refer to the Most Learned of the Time ( you can call them Shaykh, Scholars, Mujtahid, Marja, fuqua, Leader, Ayatullah ...with time and place  the most learned were/are/will have different assigned titles) Fact is that they are the SME( Subject Matter Experts) at that time. 

Hadith nor the Jurist refer to  Exaggerate their role- they are the SME on NEW matters of Jurisprudence( Fiqh). As the societies evolve this kind of oversight is needed. Look at the secular system, their Constitution needed to be studied and News issues ruled on based on what the Constitution allows by the Supreme Court.  

We will be enabling "THEM" - the SME's to rebel. If we Exaggerate their Role. Giving them the Authority beyond what is in that Hadith quoted above. The responsibility  is on us. 

We have seen this in the past, as some have Four Jurists they call imams - and they all have their own Fiqh. People enabled them, they had no power on their own. If people rejected it. Why did the people enable them, politics/power/rule over other group. We should learn and have insight not to fall prey to this.  One group Exaggerate other downplays and we have what is desired by Shayateen. ( Iblis).

Here the Limits are clearly defined in the Hadith of the Mas'oom( Infallible) so- No Exaggeration. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Andrew Israel said:

Imam al Mahdi will attract non Shia born Muslims thanks to the help of prophet Jesus.  Together they will call upon the righteous worldwide to unite which will include both born and non-born Shias.  Remember the Mahdi is a universal savior for all of mankind not just for Shias.  It’s that Shias know who the messiah is unlike other faiths.

I totally agree!! I know from my own family on mom side they are orthodox from Bani-isaac and even they show huge respect/interest to our promised Mahdi. (obviously not all but at least there are) same goes with the hindu friends I have.. more and more people are starting to hear who imam al mahdi is..

I am also starting to ignore step by step what those fully arabs are stating like they are the ones that are promised to serve imam mahdi :confused: while in fact he will be really strict at them and i think its well deserved to them. that can maybe lower their arrogance a bit

Edited by F.M