Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Biden bombs Syria.

Rate this topic

• Moderators

Do we have a list of those who were killed, and their descriptions? Were they combatants, and if so, for which group, or were they just regular folks living their lives? Were they men or women, adults or children? 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Laayla said:

Now let me see if l understand this correctly.

Comrade Kamal ah-Harris says she supports "our men and women in uniform"(police and national guard); and is "sad" that chemical tear gas is use as weapons; but is "deeply concerned" about using this on protesting white-folks legal or not who all own guns.

Have l understood this correctly?

:ko:

• Advanced Member
On 2/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, Martyrdom said:

Did their prime minister ever even approve of this? I recall large swaths of parliament walking out on this vote, and no time table being set. But despite the above, these drawdowns are still unfolding none the less, and so long as militias and ISIS don't give the US reason to stay, they'll happen.

And none of the above changes the understanding that America did leave. But the country became overrun with ISIS, which guaranteed the US return.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2021 at 1:09 PM, The Green Knight said:

Imagine if a foreign alien force occupies a part of Europe or North America with that same excuse. "We Chinese are here because the residents of China town want us here". Then proceeds to murder random blocks of public now and then, after murdering a lot to occupy first.

Hopefully you don't consider your own words to be a legal excuse. As for ISIS, we all know who its benefactors are.

If the US were hypothetically overrun by religious radicals that went around beheading people of other religions and other nations, and our own nation's security force were incapable of stopping them, I'd be inclined to seek out foreign support. And to be fair, many Iraqis have and continue to still support the US presence. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-strategic-dialogue-troops.html

Here's a recent article suggesting continued interest in a US presence by Iraq's military.

If the US did leave (again) and if Iraq were subsequently overrun by ISIS (again), then the US would be responsible, in part, for failing to create a secure environment. And ISIS is not just a threat to Iraqis, but they're a threat to the US as well. If Iraq security fails, it creates a danger to the US.

So we will see in the coming months if the gradual passing of bases to Iraqi security forces and drawdowns (including in afghanistan), result in a secure environment. 

I dare to wonder, if the US, and let's say hypothetically Russia as well, did not get militarily involved in Iraq once ISIS took over half the country, where would Iraq be today? I believe it almost certainly would be a much darker place than it is now.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

If the US were hypothetically overrun by religious radicals that went around beheading people of other religions and other nations, and our own nation's security force were incapable of stopping them, I'd be inclined to seek out foreign support. And to be fair, many Iraqis have and continue to still support the US presence. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/world/middleeast/iraq-isis-strategic-dialogue-troops.html

Here's a recent article suggesting continued interest in a US presence by Iraq's military.

If the US did leave (again) and if Iraq were subsequently overrun by ISIS (again), then the US would be responsible, in part, for failing to create a secure environment. And ISIS is not just a threat to Iraqis, but they're a threat to the US as well. If Iraq security fails, it creates a danger to the US.

So we will see in the coming months if the gradual passing of bases to Iraqi security forces and drawdowns (including in afghanistan), result in a secure environment. 

I dare to wonder, if the US, and let's say hypothetically Russia as well, did not get militarily involved in Iraq once ISIS took over half the country, where would Iraq be today? I believe it almost certainly would be a much darker place than it is now.

That is a hollow and absurd excuse. I need not offer facts or contradictions to it. But even this does not give USA the right to murder foreign civilians and hijack the future of nations. Nothing can justify the continuing great injustices the West has done in middle east.

No one sets a field on fire to hunt the wild boar hiding in it. No one destroys a house for pest control. ISIS, Al-CIA-duh as history knows, has been waging its proxy war since 2011 and until 2015 when Putin sent his air force it seemed unstoppable. Then he made short work of it and we know how it enraged its benefactors. The world knows. Around the world, human beings want peace and we will have it at any cost eventually.

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

That is a hollow and absurd excuse. I need not offer facts or contradictions to it. But even this does not give USA the right to murder foreign civilians and hijack the future of nations. Nothing can justify the continuing great injustices the West has done in middle east.

I think this is somewhat of a straw-man response. We can agree to disagree.

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member

I really have a bad image of biden in my opinion he can easilly be sufyani. I remember that dude getting on his first day as president and Isis didalready got a comeback in iraq and on same day there got a suicide bombing in baghdad...

also i am wondering why the soo called shia leaders who wanna be scholars, are now silent after they supported and promoted Biden to become a president.. i mean i belief all of them are really bad but now ( i cant belief i will say it) it looks like i am going to miss trump that dude was just the most stupid version of yazid while the Biden is like the smart version of  muawiya. the saddest part is also that lots voted for him because he used the word" iNsHaLlAH" and said "bLaCk LiVeS mAtTeR"  these people will belief in all seriousness that Biden is going to make everything right or something like that??? same with iranians who started to feel seen because Biden was talking about their sanction .. I mean like did they really think biden will do good job?? the fact is that our blood will stay cheap to them nothing will change it will get only worse day by day 

Btw i am not sure you all know it but Biden is one of the co-founder of isis and was the backlicker of Obama and gave him lots inspirations, he openly called himself a straight up Zionist he is also really creepy there are some rumors coming up that he promotes pedophillia 

---

1600x960_926850-maxwell-biden.png

• Advanced Member

Meanwhile, the neoconservative Heritage Foundation argues that Biden is too weak on Iran, China, and Russia:

The Obama administration struck a nuclear arms control deal with Russia that didn’t really control much of anything. The treaty only covered 45% of Putin’s arsenal. It allowed Russia to build more nuclear weapons (while requiring the U.S. to reduce its nuclear arms). And to cap it off, the treaty featured a very weak verification system.

With New START due to expire, the last administration was negotiating for a better deal. The Biden team ignored all that work. Instead, it wants to sign a five-year extension of Obama’s deal. ...

But rather than build on this real success, the Biden team delivered equivocal and confusing messages about returning to the Iran Deal—another example of one-sided, Obama-era “statecraft” that enriched and empowered the greatest destabilizing force in the Middle East.

It is pretty worrisome to see gatekeepers such as the Heritage Foundation give Americans the impression that Biden is conceding Anglo-Saxon supremacy to its rivals, when in fact the Biden administration is on the verge of starting World War III. This reinforces Americans’ sense of being besieged by external forces instead of their own government and encourages them to support an aggressive foreign policy under the false notion that America is on the verge of being attacked by Iran, China, Russia, et al., rather than the other way around.

• Advanced Member

Interesting take on Hassan Nasrallah and the IRI seemingly preferring Biden over Trump:

Obama brought Iran to the negotiating table, with P5+1, which as far as I am concerned, demonstrated to the world that Iran is a major player, and as such, Iranians sat down with the world’s top 6 powers to negotiate a peace deal.

Tangible economic benefits came almost immediately after the deal was struck; this I can bear witness to personally.

Then Trump came and cast 80 million Iranians into poverty. The price of chicken, for example, has gone up again this week; from 27,000 tomans to 30,000 tomans. And now there is another chicken strike again. No chicken on the market. The chicken shop guy says it will be back on the market when the government agrees to 35,000 tomans per kilo.

The price of chicken was 12,000 tomans per kilo at the beginning of last summer.

Source

The counter-take:

I lose more respect for him Every time he do these demoncRat buzzword speeches.

This is so weak and clearly propaganda it makes me wonder if Hezbollah`s intelligence workers are only watching cnn to compile their dossiers about the internal u.s situation, bc these speeches are garbage and have not a thing to do with reality.

Someone should tell them that copying satan and his work to reach their goals is not a smart thing, especially on the propaganda/media front, it is insulting every intelligent sane human that can think and most of us see straight through such garbage now.

It do not matter if it is “the resistance” that spread lies or if it is imperial lies, a lie is a lie and you will answer to God for every single one.

>>I agree. Same with the plandemic. Putin and Xi will also answer for their crimes against humanity

Source

• Advanced Member
On 3/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, iCenozoic said:

This is an excuse which every defender of Iraq-invasion makes. 

'Our govt killing people, so we need US'.

I wonder that why only the govts. opposing American hegemony have this trait of 'killing there own people'.

They have not fought ISIS. They created ISIS and that is all over the place.

dare to wonder, if the US, and let's say hypothetically Russia as well, did not get militarily involved in Iraq once ISIS took over half the country, where would Iraq be today? I believe it almost certainly would be a much darker place than it is now.

ISIS was actually defeated by Iraqis themselves through PMU. So, all this logic of dark and bright is flawed. 

The best thing that can ever happen to Iraq right now would be 'US leaving Iraq.'

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Northwest said:

Interesting take on Hassan Nasrallah and the IRI seemingly preferring Biden over Trump:

Then Trump came and cast 80 million Iranians into poverty. The price of chicken, for example, has gone up again this week; from 27,000 tomans to 30,000 tomans. And now there is another chicken strike again. No chicken on the market. The chicken shop guy says it will be back on the market when the government agrees to 35,000 tomans per kilo.

The price of chicken was 12,000 tomans per kilo at the beginning of last summer.

Hi whether Trump bieng president  or biden , the current economical crisis of Iran is due bad managent of reformists party not who is president of America which both of dems & Repulicans have same agenda against Iran but only reformist party has preferred Biden over Trump as inheritor of Obama for returning to negotiation but currently reformist party is very unpopular in Iran which has no hope for next presential election of Iran.

There is no problem to use Satan media style for fighting with it by Hizbullah.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zainuu said:

This is an excuse which every defender of Iraq-invasion makes. 

'Our govt killing people, so we need US'.

I wonder that why only the govts. opposing American hegemony have this trait of 'killing there own people'.

They have not fought ISIS. They created ISIS and that is all over the place.

ISIS was actually defeated by Iraqis themselves through PMU. So, all this logic of dark and bright is flawed. 

The best thing that can ever happen to Iraq right now would be 'US leaving Iraq.'

These all just seem like conspiracy theories. The Iraqi military going around killing its own people, America not dropping thousands of bombs on ISIS, Iraqis somehow defeating ISIS without foreign aid etc.

It's one thing to be upset about a foreign presence. And to voice that. It's another thing to suggest that Iraq had the situation under control and never needed the aid. Or further to suggest that many Iraqis didn't call for aid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/world/middleeast/iraqi-leader-seeks-additional-aid-in-isis-fight.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27905849

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile,

US Forces transport 25 ISIS terrorists from Iraq into Syria

ISIS = Al CIA duh = Israel. The Muslim world knows since its our concern. I don't expect cheese burger nation and outlets like CNN or Fox to tell this stuff to them. History is littered with Zionists and Oil stealers helping ISIS ruin our world. Even aerial bombing during battles, med evacs, air transports, deployment to other regions of interest, meetings with senators, even Trump pointed it out about Obama during his campaign. Back when Putin broke its back they air lifted out a lot of them and brought them into Afghanistan to help guard their big poppy production farm region and do subterfuge into my country and we have killed so many of that filth. My brother in the army personally killed a few dozen American servicemen helping ISIS cross under artillery fire cover while serving at Afghan border.

But what is a nay sayer who doesn't go nehhh.

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Veteran Member

Bipartisan bill introduced to repeal Iraq War authorization after Biden bombed Syria

A bipartisan bill introduced Wednesday would repeal the 2002 Iraq War authorization in the wake of President Biden’s decision to bomb facilities in Syria that were allegedly used by an Iran-backed militia.

The largely symbolic bill was introduced by four Senate Democrats and four Senate Republicans led by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.).

“Last week’s airstrikes in Syria show that the Executive Branch, regardless of party, will continue to stretch its war powers,” Kaine said in a press release.

The bill also would repeal the 1991 Gulf War resolution. But it would leave intact an expansive 2001 authorization for war against al-Qaeda, which presidents have interpreted as allowing airstrikes across the globe and fighting against rival jihadist network ISIS.

Iraq War double amputee Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), a co-sponsor of the bill, said, “For decades, administrations of both parties have kept these authorizations on the books to justify military action in the region without returning to Congress to make their best legal case for the need for such action.”

Co-sponsor Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) said, “when authorizations for the use of military force (AUMF) remain on the books long past a conflict’s conclusion they become ripe for abuse, expanding far beyond congressional intent.”

Sens. Todd Young (R-Ind.), Chris Coons (D-Del.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.) are original co-sponsors.

The bill would not meaningfully limit Biden’s authority but it would be a rare victory for advocates of limiting US intervention in the Middle East. Courts generally dismiss any challenge to presidential war-making, saying it’s an issue for Congress to address.

Biden did not cite the 1991 or 2002 war authorizations — or the 2001 anti-al-Qaeda authorization — when he bombed Syria in his first airstrikes as president.

Instead, Biden cited a more controversial claim that he launched the attack pursuant to his constitutional authority to protect the country as commander in chief — a contention previously used by former President Barack Obama to commit the US military to the 2011 civil war that toppled Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi.

Biden said that the attack was intended to deter a Shiite militia group from attacking US troops inside Iraq.

Biden wrote to Congress, “I directed this military action consistent with my responsibility to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad and in furtherance of United States national security and foreign policy interests, pursuant to my constitutional authority to conduct United States foreign relations and as Commander in Chief and Chief Executive.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/bipartisan-bill-introduced-to-repeal-iraq-war-authorization/

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

These all just seem like conspiracy theories. The Iraqi military going around killing its own people, America not dropping thousands of bombs on ISIS, Iraqis somehow defeating ISIS without foreign aid etc.

It's one thing to be upset about a foreign presence. And to voice that. It's another thing to suggest that Iraq had the situation under control and never needed the aid. Or further to suggest that many Iraqis didn't call for aid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/04/world/middleeast/iraqi-leader-seeks-additional-aid-in-isis-fight.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27905849

I don't know if you even understood what I said. But it doesn't looks like that.

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Shia chat has entered a sad state if it's lead posters are referencing false claims of a joe biden pedophile circle (basically pizza gate version 2.0) and "the alt world dot com". 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, The Green Knight said:

Meanwhile,

US Forces transport 25 ISIS terrorists from Iraq into Syria

ISIS = Al CIA duh = Israel. The Muslim world knows since its our concern. I don't expect cheese burger nation and outlets like CNN or Fox to tell this stuff to them. History is littered with Zionists and Oil stealers helping ISIS ruin our world. Even aerial bombing during battles, med evacs, air transports, deployment to other regions of interest, meetings with senators, even Trump pointed it out about Obama during his campaign. Back when Putin broke its back they air lifted out a lot of them and brought them into Afghanistan to help guard their big poppy production farm region and do subterfuge into my country and we have killed so many of that filth. My brother in the army personally killed a few dozen American servicemen helping ISIS cross under artillery fire cover while serving at Afghan border.

But what is a nay sayer who doesn't go nehhh.

As a generally secular man, there are few times I'd say this in life.

Based on this above perspective, you could use Jesus in your life. Jesus teaches us of love, care and even grace for those who are broken. And that, believe it or not, includes people of ISIS, and Americans, and Iraqis, and of every human being on earth.

What you're proposing here is quite contrary. Like you want to see people die. Or perhaps it pleases you in some way. And I think that's sad. Because it means that you aren't following Christ, which translates into death of your spirit and a separation from salvation.

Iraq will never see peace, with such a mentality.

• Advanced Member
30 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

Shia chat has entered a sad state if it's lead posters are referencing false claims of a joe biden pedophile circle (basically pizza gate version 2.0) and "the alt world dot com". 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, The Green Knight said:

People's rationality goes out the window when discussing these issues, and they resort to all kinds of nonsensical claims. I will say there are a few problems with these strikes;

(1) The US has authorizations that allow it to go after the perpetrators of 9/11, the 2001 AUMF and 2002 AUMF, but while lawmakers have stressed this includes ISIS now since it is linked to Al Qaeda, I think it is stretched. Nonetheless there's little legitimacy in these authorizations for targeting Shia militias.

(2) The other case when you can use force is to fight off an imminent attack or to stop an ongoing attack. This is what qualifies as defense. The administration has tried to paint these attacks as defensive. But these attacks are reprisal attacks, which aren't technically legal. Under international law, article 51 legitimizes the right to self-defense, but that's if the homeland is attacked and an effort is made to seek a UNSC resolution. None of those apply here. Then there's article 2 of the constitution, but again the word defense is grossly stretched to mean reprisals whenever US troops or contractors are killed. 

(3) The final point is the strategic value of these attacks. The administration said it was trying to deter Iran from future attacks and prevent them acting with impunity, but we've seen that hasn't worked given the rocket attacks yesterday again. 

I think we have to go back to how these attacks started, and there is debate over the direct involvement of Iran in these attacks, but Iran however much influence it holds over these groups to be able to stop these attacks has no incentive to do so at this point. Trump's decision to pull out of the JCPOA in 2018, and impose crushing economic sanctions are seen as an economic war against Iran by the Iranians so they have no incentives to use whatever influence they hold to stop these attacks and in fact they are likely to encourage more and more of them. We've seen with the surging attacks on Saudi Arabia, the attacks on Israeli shipping Iran is upping the ante to gain leverage for future talks. Biden acknowledged this much in the wake of the Soleimani strike last year, but for some reason Biden's policy on Iran is going haywire. He says he wants to go back to the deal but only if Iran rejoins this. Iran thinks rightly in my view since the US pulled out the onus is on the US to come back into compliance before Iran reverses its violations, which were a response to the US pulling out. Today, the IAEA was supposed to pass a resolution to censure Iran over its violations of the nuclear safeguards agreement, which Iran saw as very provocative since it is void of context with regards to how we got here. Luckily, the IAEA did not pass anything, the resolution was tabled, and hopefully that can give us the space to return to the table and talk about sequencing of Iran returning to its commitments and the US lifting the sanctions. The current impasse between the US and Iran is not sustainable without massive escalation in the region. Cooler heads that champion diplomacy need to prevail. The Republicans are promising to be as difficult as possible though, so Biden will need to risk some political capital if he wants to return to the deal. But the price of not doing so could land us into a hot war that no one wants.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iCenozoic said:

the scandal of Jeffrey Epstein isnt a false claim nor a conspiracy theories but rather a fact ..even in my country we got complete disgusted by his network and with whom he is befriended. it has been found out Jefrey epstein was also great befriended with Biden. human-trafficking is real .Even I dont see a reason why it wouldnt exist or be a soo called "conspiracy theory".. even in the time of our prophet himself such people did already exist and lots children got kidnapped just like Zaid and got later on bought by Khadijja (عليه السلام) and then raised up by the prophet himiself and after he found his true father he didnt want to get back to him but rather stay near muhammed sawa

and if you go even deeper in history you would came across even more worse things. including what theancient  greeks used to do.. or satanism, or how people used to get sacrifacied to a idol (which is till today still going on in some cultures) or even the deep history of babylonia how even back then people got killed to sacrifaced and lets not forget the last but not leas "MOLOCH" if you didnt had focused on history lessons then i will send you some information from wikipedia..(ofcource there are even more heartbreaking rituals done after moloch but i guess moloch is the most known i think most people should have heard of him at least once elsewhere ignorance runs deep.. )

(the article starts below..}

also Molech or Molek) is a name or term that appears several times in the Hebrew Bible, primarily in the book of Leviticus. The Bible strongly condemns practices associated with Moloch, which appear to have included child sacrifice.

Traditionally, Moloch has been understood as referring to a Canaanite god. However, since 1935 scholars have debated whether the term instead refers to a type of sacrifice on the basis of a similar term used to mean "sacrifice" (mlk) in the Punic language. This second position has grown increasingly popular but remains contested. Among proponents of this second position, controversy continues as to whether the sacrifices were offered to Yahweh or another deity, and whether they were a native Israelite religious custom or a Phoenician import.

Since the medieval period, Moloch has often been portrayed as a bull-headed idol with outstretched hands over a fire; this depiction takes the brief mentions of Moloch in the Bible and combines it with various sources, including ancient accounts of Carthaginian child sacrifice and the legend of the Minotaur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

-------

and now we go back to you.. satanism and his sacrifice existed from day 1 of the start of dunya (lets not forget how Qabil killed Habil) and later on Qabil went the reallly wrong way.. soo you think the ones who killed qasim suleymani arent planning to kill even more people soo that they can become at the end world leaders and finishing the bigest project where satan used to dream for "getting caliph on this world"  sooo those things arent "cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrIeS" but rather the hard truth.

thats why we pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to hasten the return of Imam al mahdi and make him as soon as possible the inheritor of this world and the righteous caliph. the truth is with ali (عليه السلام)and ali (عليه السلام) is the truth

EDIT: ohh, i didnt know you werent shia, but at least I hope you understand those are historical facts on my mom side everyone know such things too and they arent Muslims but rather orthodox.

peace 

EDIT #2: in case you still dont belief me... 

Edited by F.M
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

Ok. Thanks for that. 

Well, I follow journalists, not channels like you.

You are commenting on alt world dot com. While you are sharing the posts from nytimes???

Nytimes with it's unknown sources?? 

It is not SC which is in a sad state. I feel sorry for people who like to believe in 'experts' of middle-east graduated from some college and now sitting in a room and giving 'analysis' on middle east.

I am not stopping anyone to live in there bubble-like world.

With all due respect sir, I disagree with you.

• Veteran Member

Tulsi Gabbard calls out the US dirty war on Syria that Biden, aides admit to

aaron-mate-headshot.jpgAARON MATÉ·MARCH 5, 2021

As Tulsi Gabbard criticizes former Congressional colleagues for ignoring the ongoing US dirty war and sanctions on Syria, a look at the comments of Joe Biden and top aides show that they have admitted to the same underlying, horrific facts. Gabbard only stands apart — and is even vilified — for being willing to call it out.

While Joe Biden has faced some mild Congressional pushback for bombing the Iraq-Syria border, Tulsi Gabbard says her former colleagues are ignoring the larger issue: the US ongoing dirty war on Syria. After a decade of proxy warfare that empowered Al Qaeda and ISIS, the US is now occupying one-third of Syria and imposing crippling sanctions that are crushing Syria’s economy and preventing reconstruction.

While Gabbard has been vilified for her stance on Syria, many top White House officials — including Joe Biden himself — have already acknowledged the same facts that she has called out. Aaron Maté plays clips of Biden and some of his most senior aides admitting to the horrific realities of the US dirty war on Syria, and argues that Gabbard only stands apart in being wiling to criticize it.

Two ways to listen: