Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Help I need you. Plz

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

We all have your tests.Just stick to the path you will find that relief will come when you no longer can with stand the test.

In the mean while read and think about Imam Hussain (عليه السلام). This will help you feel a lot better.I have been through depression and my experience was whenever I thought of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام). I would find a release from this pain and misery.

More importantly you have to figure out to what is causing all this and try to make it better. Most probably if you are young you need to get married to control your addictions and urges.If it something else just talk to your family members if you can and try to work out things.

Allah is merciful and inshallah through Tawasul of Ahylul Bayat (عليه السلام). you will come out a better person from this test. 

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, Hassan01 said:

I fear I have done shirk. Plz help it’s been a long time I’ve been isolated, depressed, I just can’t after working hard to be a better muslim.

Salam. Reject Shaytan's whispering thoughts from your mind. Please read this book:

Isti'adha: Seeking Allah's Protection from Satan.  Get PDF

https://www.al-islam.org/istiadha-seeking-Allah-s-protection-from-satan-ayatullah-dastaghaib-shirazi

• Advanced Member

Salam,

When someone tries to start fresh and become a better person, shaytaan tries to divert you from this path. He wants to make you believe the thoughts regarding shirk are coming from you when in reality it's the shaytaan trying to misguide you. Never give up in this journey, it does get better. As long as your working hard for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), that's all that matters. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Hassan01 said:

Thank you everyone I may Allah guide us all bihaki mohammad wa alii mohammad. I want to know are we held accountable for our thoughts even tho we’re trying to not have them? 

Remember these thoughts are not your own, its the shaytaan trying to make you lose hope. As @Quran313you've done nothing wrong so you don't need to worry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 2/26/2021 at 2:57 AM, Hassan01 said:

Salam alaykom,

I will make it short,but it’s been a week I’m just mentally, physically, emotionally tired and sad, I’m crying everyday, I don’t eat well, I’ve been having unwanted thoughts that are against Allah like shirk and words that just goes against Allah I feel ashamed of myself, I feel that I’ve done something really wrong I do believe in Allah, I make the most to make Him proud of me, I believe in Islam Al hamdoulilah. I have an ugly background but after many times trying to get out of my addictions and bad habits and many times repenting, I sincerely repented to Allah that I won’t go back to anything I’ve done. since then I started to have those waswas and unwanted thoughts I don’t know if it’s me, but I say astaghfirullah and read surat an-nas against shaytan’s whispers. I cry everyday scared of those thoughts I try to forget them, have pure ones but I’m legit stuck and I don’t know if Allah will punish me for them. I love Him so much, He knows I don’t believe in shirk, but the word Jesus Son of god is the thing that started and I always say Prophet of God. I fear I have done shirk. Plz help it’s been a long time I’ve been isolated, depressed, I just can’t after working hard to be a better muslim.

Salam dear brother,

Well done for reaching out for help. I wonder if you would be open to receiving therapy? What you’re describing may be related to what’s called scrupulosity ocd and CBT can be quite helpful in managing it.

Guest Layla

Never believe in Christianity. Yes, God is Merciful and in the Quran it says that Christians, Jews and Sabians can also go to heaven in they are being Muslims ; (submitting to Allah). 
HOWEVER.. Although people of that ideology can do good and God can InshaAllah forgive them, still Christianity and the Bible is truth mixed with falsehood. Once, I got a dream about Christianity.

Audu billahi min al shaytan er rajeem, bismillAhir Rahman er Raheem. This is what I think I remember;

I believe that I was in a dark room, the walls completely black. I think that there was a table with some items on it which were really moldy. I think I picked one of them up to inspect it (a handfan). Then, I think that a voice near me said that this is Christianity. 

Do Surah kafiroon, a quick one. To protect yourself against Satan, you can read this trio in this order (Surah Iklhas, Naas and Faleq). They are really short and take about 2 minutes I think. 
Also, play a recording of Surah Baqarah or read it yourself and that the Shaytan and Shayateen will go away. 

when such thoughts happen, say Audu billahi min al shaytan er rajeem, bismillAhir Rahman er Raheem.

when going into a different room (e.g: walking to your bedroom to your living room) , especially at night, say ‘Ya Allah’ because that will drive Shaytan / shayateen away.

Before sleeping, say Bismillah er Rahman er Raheem 21 times. You can count on your fingers, e,g:  5 times on four fingers and 1 time on one finger. No shayateen can give you a nightmare and harass you while you sleep.

however, Satan can make you forget things. Once I was laying in bed and I tried to say this 21 times but kept loosing count. I was getting tired and thought like (wuswus) ‘Ah, it’s just one time, what bad can happened?’ And then I got one of the worst nightmares in my LIFE. I am not going to say all what happened but in a dire moment I desperately called my mom in my dream for help. No answer. In my dream, a voice said [about what was being done to me] ; this is a Hindu jinn. [which is a shaytan of course]. In my dream I repeated ‘Bismillah’ quickly three times and I woke up, subhanAllah but was so shocked. 

Print out protective Surah’s and ayat like Surah Rahman, ayat al Kursi, and Surah Rahman in your house.

Just know that nobody is perfect, I had met bad friends and used to want to wear crop tops and shorts, lots of make up, drink alchohol, use drugs, I didn’t do my prayer, I watched dark series with murder and haram like Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries, I swore a lot ect. In ramadan I didn’t want to go out with no make up so I only put on foundation which my mother didn’t notice but then I went to school and put on purple lipstick, eyeshadow, bronzer, the works ect and take it off before I got home but then my mother got a dream where the angels made her aware of what I did. I used to have about bad dreams EVERY DAY but Allah Almighty has saved me, He has guided me back to the path of Shia Islam, True Islam, loving the prophet and allulbayt alayhoomasalam. Now the bad dreams have stopped and Allah gives me dreams to help me reflect about what I do wrong so I can change and grow closer to him. I have thrown haram books away for Him, thrown the paintings that I made about things with a soul away and certain decorations (e,g: self portraits, paintings of butterflies, statues of giraffes and lamas) which took me hours but it is worth nothing compared to pleasing Allah, MashaAllah, alhamdulillah. 

this month is the holy month of rajab, we have got 6 days left. This is Allah’s month, and it is good to do lots of astaghfarah so keep doing that a lot, MashaAllah!

then, we’ve got holy month of Shaban which is the Prophet’s (pbut) month, and it is good to do lot’s of salawat for him. Here’s a nice on : Allahumma salli aalla sayadeena wa mawlana Muhammadin an Nabbi al omeeyee wa aleehee wa barok wa salem.

then we have got Ramadan which is the month of the believer’s. Fast a lot, make lot’s of dua and the Sayateen are locked up this month. 

then we have got Muharram, make sure to do ziarat, fast on Ashura if you can, Dua al faraj and Dua faraj are good and learn from ahlulbayt ❤️❤️❤️

Allah is with you and the angels are around you. You are never alone and as long as you live, there is always time for sibha, prayer, dua and sujood

• Basic Members
On 3/9/2021 at 3:34 PM, seekingthebeloved said:

Salam dear brother,

Well done for reaching out for help. I wonder if you would be open to receiving therapy? What you’re describing may be related to what’s called scrupulosity ocd and CBT can be quite helpful in managing it.

Wa alaykom salam brother, 

I’m thinking about seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist to see further about those thoughts/whispers because they are still coming time to time, but what’s specifically going on is that I repeat words that are the opposite of what’s whispered to me. It’s quite helping but I’m legit stuck with the same words in my mind, I feel I can’t think of anything else except them to not let unwanted thoughts to come.

• Basic Members
On 3/9/2021 at 4:30 PM, Guest Layla said:

Never believe in Christianity. Yes, God is Merciful and in the Quran it says that Christians, Jews and Sabians can also go to heaven in they are being Muslims ; (submitting to Allah). 
HOWEVER.. Although people of that ideology can do good and God can InshaAllah forgive them, still Christianity and the Bible is truth mixed with falsehood. Once, I got a dream about Christianity.

Audu billahi min al shaytan er rajeem, bismillAhir Rahman er Raheem. This is what I think I remember;

I believe that I was in a dark room, the walls completely black. I think that there was a table with some items on it which were really moldy. I think I picked one of them up to inspect it (a handfan). Then, I think that a voice near me said that this is Christianity. 

Do Surah kafiroon, a quick one. To protect yourself against Satan, you can read this trio in this order (Surah Iklhas, Naas and Faleq). They are really short and take about 2 minutes I think. 
Also, play a recording of Surah Baqarah or read it yourself and that the Shaytan and Shayateen will go away. 

when such thoughts happen, say Audu billahi min al shaytan er rajeem, bismillAhir Rahman er Raheem.

when going into a different room (e.g: walking to your bedroom to your living room) , especially at night, say ‘Ya Allah’ because that will drive Shaytan / shayateen away.

Before sleeping, say Bismillah er Rahman er Raheem 21 times. You can count on your fingers, e,g:  5 times on four fingers and 1 time on one finger. No shayateen can give you a nightmare and harass you while you sleep.

however, Satan can make you forget things. Once I was laying in bed and I tried to say this 21 times but kept loosing count. I was getting tired and thought like (wuswus) ‘Ah, it’s just one time, what bad can happened?’ And then I got one of the worst nightmares in my LIFE. I am not going to say all what happened but in a dire moment I desperately called my mom in my dream for help. No answer. In my dream, a voice said [about what was being done to me] ; this is a Hindu jinn. [which is a shaytan of course]. In my dream I repeated ‘Bismillah’ quickly three times and I woke up, subhanAllah but was so shocked. 

Print out protective Surah’s and ayat like Surah Rahman, ayat al Kursi, and Surah Rahman in your house.

Just know that nobody is perfect, I had met bad friends and used to want to wear crop tops and shorts, lots of make up, drink alchohol, use drugs, I didn’t do my prayer, I watched dark series with murder and haram like Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries, I swore a lot ect. In ramadan I didn’t want to go out with no make up so I only put on foundation which my mother didn’t notice but then I went to school and put on purple lipstick, eyeshadow, bronzer, the works ect and take it off before I got home but then my mother got a dream where the angels made her aware of what I did. I used to have about bad dreams EVERY DAY but Allah Almighty has saved me, He has guided me back to the path of Shia Islam, True Islam, loving the prophet and allulbayt alayhoomasalam. Now the bad dreams have stopped and Allah gives me dreams to help me reflect about what I do wrong so I can change and grow closer to him. I have thrown haram books away for Him, thrown the paintings that I made about things with a soul away and certain decorations (e,g: self portraits, paintings of butterflies, statues of giraffes and lamas) which took me hours but it is worth nothing compared to pleasing Allah, MashaAllah, alhamdulillah. 

this month is the holy month of rajab, we have got 6 days left. This is Allah’s month, and it is good to do lots of astaghfarah so keep doing that a lot, MashaAllah!

then, we’ve got holy month of Shaban which is the Prophet’s (pbut) month, and it is good to do lot’s of salawat for him. Here’s a nice on : Allahumma salli aalla sayadeena wa mawlana Muhammadin an Nabbi al omeeyee wa aleehee wa barok wa salem.

then we have got Ramadan which is the month of the believer’s. Fast a lot, make lot’s of dua and the Sayateen are locked up this month. 

then we have got Muharram, make sure to do ziarat, fast on Ashura if you can, Dua al faraj and Dua faraj are good and learn from ahlulbayt ❤️❤️❤️

Allah is with you and the angels are around you. You are never alone and as long as you live, there is always time for sibha, prayer, dua and sujood

You are right sister, al hamdoulilah. Thank you for your kind help and advices, may Allah be please with you bihaki mohammad wa ali mohammad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 3/12/2021 at 4:30 PM, Hassan01 said:

Wa alaykom salam brother, 

I’m thinking about seeing a psychologist and a psychiatrist to see further about those thoughts/whispers because they are still coming time to time, but what’s specifically going on is that I repeat words that are the opposite of what’s whispered to me. It’s quite helping but I’m legit stuck with the same words in my mind, I feel I can’t think of anything else except them to not let unwanted thoughts to come.

You should. Repeating words of the opposite might be helpful but it could just be a short term fix and not dealing with the deeper issue at hand