Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Umar the Brave the Warrior the Champion

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 2/24/2021 at 8:13 PM, El Cid said:

The same can be said for Shi'as. The way scholars and general Shi'a talk about Imam Ali(عليه السلام) in battles is as if no one else was needed there and everyone else was just standing unnecessarily whilst only Imam Ali(عليه السلام) was going around fighting people. Imam Ali(عليه السلام) was the most excellent warrior of His(عليه السلام) time but an army is needed to win battles. He(عليه السلام) led the vanguard to victory each time due to His(عليه السلام) excellent skills but the army was needed to support all the great warriors. 

You are indeed very brave to say this and I agree 100 percent , tragedy is even those sahaba that supported ALi their contribution in Prophets time is ignored by shia public 

12er shia just want ALL praise be for Ali and everyone else is irrelevant in their world view , including his sons from women other than Fatima 

sunnis in order to compete have no reinvented umar as a brave warrior that is laughable too but the though process behind it is the same 

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right! Since you don't know what the gravity of defeating a warrior in one on one combat was I will leave you to enjoy video games.    In this thread you have done something which I have nev

The same can be said for Shi'as. The way scholars and general Shi'a talk about Imam Ali(عليه السلام) in battles is as if no one else was needed there and everyone else was just standing unnecessarily

That was single combat. I'm talking about a war. One person cannot go fight an army of even 100 people by themselves, much less thousands of people. An army is needed for support but Shi'as overstate

• Veteran Member
22 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

You are indeed very brave to say this and I agree 100 percent , tragedy is even those sahaba that supported ALi their contribution in Prophets time is ignored by shia public 

12er shia just want ALL praise be for Ali and everyone else is irrelevant in their world view , including his sons from women other than Fatima 

sunnis in order to compete have no reinvented umar as a brave warrior that is laughable too but the though process behind it is the same 

Very sad to observe your poverty in those words. Nothing can be farther from the truth. For instance, right here on this forum we have had multiple discussions about Zubair ibn Al-Awaam, and both his merits and shortcomings were discussed in detail. We don't hide anything, nor we make stuff up about no one. We celebrate true companions like Bilal, Miqdad, Salman, Ammaar, Fizza and those who were martyred in service of the Prophet and appreciate the sacrifices laid down by them all. WWe name our children after them. Our focus is the person of the Prophet and the Quranic commandment of obeying. honoring and helping him and doing itteba' of ahl al bayt (عليه السلام) though. We don't have "Wa al-Jamaat" in our sect's name to cater for.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Very sad to observe your poverty in those words. Nothing can be farther from the truth. For instance, right here on this forum we have had multiple discussions about Zubair ibn Al-Awaam, and both his merits and shortcomings were discussed in detail. We don't hide anything, nor we make stuff up about no one. We celebrate true companions like Bilal, Miqdad, Salman, Ammaar, Fizza and those who were martyred in service of the Prophet and appreciate the sacrifices laid down by them all. WWe name our children after them. Our focus is the person of the Prophet and the Quranic commandment of obeying. honoring and helping him and doing itteba' of ahl al bayt (عليه السلام) though. We don't have "Wa al-Jamaat" in our sect's name to cater for.

shia on this forum are mostly the more intellectual lot and even amongst them < 10 percent are interested in this history 

they represent a drop in the bucket of the total shias 

so don't act like all 12er shias are like some GD intellectuals because they observe muharram 

in indopak it is more common to find names like qumbar , kumail , thaqlain than miqdad or salman

and I'm not saying that 12er scholars have neglected this subject, they have not but few read their books or reference them in majalis 

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I havent read the topic.. but i saw the title and got curious

Umar the brave?

Umar himself Neglects that idea, :confused:

Edited by F.M